Judgement Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, that literally can't be right." Sam was tapping her chin in thought. "You asked what the Bell of Clarity does in the eleventh game, not Ultima Angel Chronicles Eleven."

Agatha paused her speech. She didn't see where this was going. "So what? What's the difference."

Sam began to giggle as she spoke. "Well silly, you're forgetting about the spinoff game with the match-three mechanics. It was only released in Japan and never received a western localization, but it still counts as a game."

The horrifying realisation slowly dawned on Agatha. "So that means..."

"In the eleventh game, it does exactly what I said. I was right."

Agatha's mouth was starting to go dry. As much as it pained her to admit, she had been thoroughly beaten. These girls weren't just equally as nerdy as her - they were more. She had nothing left to work with. "I... Well that concludes our game, I guess." The best thing she could do was plan an exit strategy and find a way to get out. "You have successfully passed my test, and-"

"Wait, didn't you say something about how getting the question wrong would make you get turned into something? Because like, you technically got the question wrong." Agatha froze in place. She knew the rules of the spell, and once she thought about it, Becky was technically right. Rituals were always dangerous, and since she had been proven wrong, the ritual meant she would be at their mercy.

"I- That's- No! The whole point of this was supposed to be for my revenge!" Agatha was breathing heavily now, her temper finally slipping. "You know what you've done, and you know that you deserve this. And now you're trying to turn it around on me - it's not fair!" She knew that she sounded like a petulant child, but she didn't care anymore.

Instead of getting angry, the girls just looked confused. "Revenge? Like, did we do something to you?"

Agatha felt like she'd been punched in the gut. "This whole time, you didn't even know who I was?" Her cheeks started to flush as she realised the hood was still pulled over her face. "Who did you think I was this entire time?"

"I just thought you were some random witch who stopped by for a fun game night."

"Wait, isn't she the electrician here to turn the power back on?"

Without wasting any more time, Agatha pulled her hood down, fully revealing herself to them. "I've spent too long as a victim of bullying and taking insults. I came here tonight because I'm fed up with it, and I'm not going to be a punching bag anymore."

Instead of getting shocked or angry, the trio had various degrees of concern spread across their faces.

"Oh, you're the girl from the science lab today! I totally recognize you now."

"Wait, is someone bullying you? That is like, so not cool."

"You just tell us who's giving you a hard time and we'll teach them a lesson."

Strangely enough, none of them sounded like they were lying. Agatha could hear the genuine caring and protectiveness in their voices. Which only made things more confusing, given the circumstances. "But... but what about today? You three were laughing at my shirt."

"Well duh. It was funny."

Once again, Agatha found herself completely flabbergasted. "It... you thought my shirt was funny?"

"Yeah. It was like, a joke about having some cool armour, right?"

"OMG that's right! I told you, I like, want one as well."

Internally, Agatha felt a pit starting to form in her stomach. This whole time she'd been treating them like they were judgy and making assumptions about others. But the more time she spent with them, the more she realised that she was probably the judgiest of all. She had been certain others were making fun of her behind her back, but now that she thought about it, nobody had actually said anything mean directly to her. Well, aside from the other comment the trio had made that day. "What about when you made fun of my insecurities? That... that I was too ashamed of my body to go clothes shopping?" It was the last line of defence she had. The comment had struck closer to home than she'd wanted to admit to them.

"Oh honey, are you worried about your self image? That's like, totes understandable."

"Yeah, I get really worried about myself all the time. That's why I like, always go with Becky. She makes me feel brave enough to try the hot outfits I want to wear."

"Babe that's because you look hot in any outfit. But yeah, we get it. You should come with us next time!"

Although she was once again taken aback, this time Agatha kept herself more open to what they were saying. Maybe she could form a genuine friendship with these girls. "Yeah, I... I might just take you up on that offer. You know, after this whole spell wears off. It'll only be active for a day."

"Now that's just silly," Sam replied. "Why would we bother waiting to have our fun? Isn't it time for the punishment of dramatic irony?"

Agatha's mouth was starting to get dry. The three girls were prowling towards her, like a pack of hyenas stalking their prey. "Hold on a minute, what do you mean dramatic irony ? What's that got to do with anything?"

Kelly rolled her eyes. "Well obviously you were doing this whole bit as a tribute to the classic film Spirit's Wish, which established the whole 'answer questions properly or suffer' subgenre. You know, the thing you're clearly paying homage to. And you know how it ends, right?"

Strangely enough, she did have a good point. Agatha hadn't even thought of the familiarity, but she was almost a spitting image for the classic film. She tried to recall how it ended up for the mage in that film. "And that film ends... with..."

"The person running the games getting transformed in the way she had been planning to torment her victims." Becky had no problem finishing the sentence. "So like, how does this work? Do we just imagine something for you and watch it happen."

Agatha's eyes widened. "No, don't that's dangerous, you'll- oooh. " A lewd moan escaped her mouth as she felt her chest start to burn.

Becky started to laugh at her reaction, but it wasn't a cruel laugh. It was one of joviality, laughing with her. Agatha finally realised that they had never really been making fun of her, it was just her own insecurities. "You said this spell lasts for a day, right? That means we can have plenty of fun while it lasts."

Even though she wanted to protest, Agatha was finding it harder and harder to do so. A pink mist of sorts was filling her mind. "I think... like... that could be fun?" She wasn't sure about it. She wasn't sure about anything anymore. "I feel kinda, like, dizzy though." Although her presence of mind was failing, she had enough awareness to notice the changes in her body. Her chest was growing bigger, pressing out against her cloak to show off generous amounts of cleavage. Her hair was changing as well, going from dark and messy to straight blonde. But none of that really mattered to her.

"I feel, like, totally different now." Different thoughts were in her brain now. She was in a room with three totally hot girls, and they had some time to kill before the electrician showed up. "Hey, do you guys, like, wanna make out or something? After that we can go clothes shopping, I think I need some new cute outfits."

12