All Comments on 'Judging Beauty'

by subtlekiss

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tedious

Tedious

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it! Thanks for a great read!

Your lyrical writing, combined with the insightful thoughts and observations by Beauty gave me pleasure time and time again. Wonderful! Simply wonderful.

subtlekisssubtlekissover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you :)

Appreciate both the positive and negative comment given. I shall try to improve my writing skills and thank you for taking the time to read. I have enjoyed writing this story.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 5 years ago
Beautiful

In my opinion a very enjoyable read , a beautiful story, no puns intended.Very tasteful.

NorthPacific

subtlekisssubtlekissover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you North Pacific

Your heart-warming comments made my day :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very enjoyable

Held my interest from start to finish. Thanks for making a rainy day a little brighter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ugh, way too wordy, I mean quarter of page one just about her name? Got so tedious I gave up by page 3. No score.

subtlekisssubtlekissover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you very much :)

Thank you for the comments given. It's always nice to know that a romantic story can make a rainy day brighter :)

I'm sorry that the other reader did not enjoy it. I'll try to write stories which can appeal to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you for your story...

A rarity for Literotica. Very well done. The several incorrect verb forms, I ignored. Not surprised at the couple of negatives. The site caters, after all, to the wham bam thank you ma'm crowd mostly.

subtlekisssubtlekissover 5 years agoAuthor
I have enjoyed the writing process of Judging Beauty :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I had great fun growing with the characters, especially Beauty. I took my time.

Thank you for your constructive comment. I'm not sure where the incorrect verb forms are, but I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to grammar, so I'll look it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I also found incorrect verb forms, also mixed number and tense forms and what seemed to me rather odd syntax in places. Some of these may reflect geographical differences but your references to British history, some UK spellings rather than US, combined with US usages (no one in the UK says "gotten" except in the context of ill-gotten gains) left me wondering on which side of the pond your are based. And yet you held my interest to the end and despite the linguistic oddities I found the whole thing strangely compelling and I could not give you less than 5*. You held my interest to the end and your character and plot development was excellent and very believable. Well done.

Jim

subtlekisssubtlekissover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Jim

Dear Jim, thank you for your constructive comment. I'm glad that you enjoyed Judging Beauty despite the grammatical errors :)

If anyone can give me an example of the grammatical errors, I will be grateful because sometimes I can't spot them myself. I hope that it does not reflect in my current writing.

mabslsmabslsover 5 years ago
Well Done

I enjoy your writing. Yes, there are a few mistakes in grammar, but nearly every story I’ve read has some errors. Yours are not so overwhelming that the story is lost. And I will admit that it took me some time to read the entire story. It wasn’t so compelling that I read it in a single sitting. I wandered to other stories, and other tasks. But your story was compelling enough that I kept coming back until I finished it. I knew that Beauty and Greg would be together in the end, and I needed to really see it.

Overall, nicely done.

subtlekisssubtlekissover 5 years agoAuthor
A nice way to start a Sunday

Thank you for your kind comment; I appreciate it a lot. I know it's a long story and I'm glad you made it to the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Addicted

I’ve become addicted to your stories. In the beginning I thought they were wordy and overly detailed but on second reading, they are brilliant. You draw word pictures so beautifully that I can see the characters talking in real life. Keep writing!!!

subtlekisssubtlekissabout 5 years agoAuthor
Appreciate your comment

Dear Anonymous, your kind words on my writing make my day :) I hope to be able to keep on writing and live up to the standard.

jlg07jlg07about 5 years ago
Great story and such flawed people

This is only the 2nd story I've read but you write about, to Me, very emotionally stunted characters that yearn to get out but just can't seem to until they find that trigger person. Really interesting characters!

subtlekisssubtlekissabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comment

Thank you, jlg07. I am glad that you found my characters interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Amazing!!!!!!!!

I LOVED your story! ❤🧡💛 I can only imagine how much time and effort you have put into this. You are truly splendid 💜 Thank you so much for this!!

Never stop writing!! !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubtlekiss@subtlekiss
Writing stories have always been a passion of mine. I believe in a love which can heal; a love which can strengthen; and in a love which is desire and passion. When we open up our hearts to love, we see a colourful world of endless possibilities; peppered with everlasting joy....

SIMILAR Stories