Judi Jaye 01

Story Info
Judy gets shunned, then Judy is forgiven and accepted.
2.3k words
3.67
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judi Jaye 01

I will respond to you if you call me Jay, but I actually prefer to be called Judi Jaye. I won't argue with you if you call me a cross dresser, but I will remind you that my closet only contains a few handfuls of female clothing, as long as you only count all of my jeans as "one" article. And by the end of our argument, I think you will agree that I might qualify for a new label and then LOL, you will put your finger to your forehead and yell out "fem boy!" as I sheepishly back out of the argument. Oh, and then I'll lift my head and yell back "hey, doesn't quirky for me?" and then you'll ask me to fix you something to eat.

Seriously, I do wear fem clothing several times a week, but I think simple V-necks work for me, simple chokers work for me, my high-top shoes are not negotiable, my hair is short and "gender neutral" and I fill out designer jeans nicely. And I mean Mall Store Designer Jeans, not the type Hollywood folks can afford. I'll "guess" that you know what I mean.

And to be fair to my hair stylist, Millie, she tells me every two weeks that there is no such thing as a "gender neutral" hair style, even though I keep reminding her that "yes there is because you just gave it to me" as I point at my head. I mean, duh, right? I mean, look, it's right there on my head and you just did that!

Anyways, I want to tell you my story, but I'm not to go all "cross dresser queen" on you and I won't object you if refer to me quirky, but don't you dare say anything funny about my hair. Unless it's something about how unique my "gender neutral" haircut is.

That's me. Fancy generic hair, slightly flared hips, jeans filled out to here, not to tall and softer than any of my other friends. All of which my friends couldn't handle last New Year's Eve. Apparently, they all made a late resolution to shun for me a few months and my exposure as Judi Jaye was one and done.

What I wasn't expecting was for my old circle of friends to start re-inviting me to the weekend events and activities a few months ago. Damn it! Hold please.

Oh, and don't read between the lines above when I said I had slightly flared hips and my jeans were always stressing the seams. I do not have a fat ass! It's, well, it fills my jeans out perfectly.

Anyways, what I wasn't expecting was for my old circle of friends to start re-inviting me to the weekend events and activities a few months ago. My first unexpected invite came from James. James was having a big St. Patrick's Day party and he e-delivered an invite to me. At first, I was hesitant because it could have been a way of tricking me out into public where I could be humiliated, so before I RSVP'd, I did the only thing I could think of. I went to the clothing store in mall where James' girlfriend worked so I could confront Jamie with how badly I was going to be called out before I got kicked out.

Well, Jamie assured me that they guys had a change of heart and decided to live and let live and all be would be good. My ownership of the best gaming system in Middleton may have had something to do with their change of heart, but I jumped on it and pressed the RSVP button using my phone. And better yet, Jamie even walked me around her store and pointed out a few "green" things to wear to the party.

Apparently, the first thing on the list was black jeans because they would go with my "whatever" hair style. After her 13 eye rolls over my "gender neutral" hair, we shopped on and I really liked what she was pulling together. She showed me a St. Patrick's Day themed bright green shirt that was short (crop top?), it was bright and shiny and the V-neck style fit in with my standard style of shirts. She even picked out a green ribbon bow to wear in my "OMG, it's not gender neutral" hair. But then, I countered with my own "OMG, my belly will be visible" and true to form like a great sales person, OMG she had an answer for that! And she made it clear that it was not an option. It was 'wear them and shut it" or nothing. Also, like a great sales person, she made me buy all five colors, with the party target being green.

Whoa, there are no fishnets of any style in my closet or dresser, so they were new to me. I mean, sexy as hell, but new.

Jamie explained to me how fishnets pantyhose work. From the feet up to the waist, they seemed easy enough to understand, but using her fingers, she showed me how high I could pull the waist band up and she basically swiped my chest just below my nipples. And as any great sales person would know by my wide eyes, I was hooked. The thought of wearing such a fishnet suit was amazingly exciting, so I shocked her and bought two of the green pairs, you know, in case I ruined them while pre dressing for the party as a trial run. Hah, as any great sales person would do, she sent me out the door with a store credit line that tagged her with a commission.

"Don't wash those jeans in hot water, Judi Jaye or your wide ass won't fit in them. I'll see you Saturday night and don't worry about busting the seams. I keep a sewing kit at James' house."

"Perfectly plump please, the three P's. Thanks for your help, Jamie."

By the way, LOL, I absolutely trashed the first pair! Oh, and by another way, it's such a waste to hide most them under my jeans, but baby steps, right? Which is why Jamie sold me a pair of jean shorts, I suppose, for future consideration, right?

Anyways, once I had myself outfit and my light facial makeup all together, well, I liked it and posted about twenty selfies on my Chang homepage. And yes, I held my hand very high for most of the selfies to lift the little shiny green shirt as high as possible to expose the band of green fishnets. My stomach, unlike my butt, is flat and not fat. And by the way, I pulled them to the limit until the band broke right under my nipples and I mean right under them.

Just before I left the house, my nerves went crazy at the thought of being so exposed to my friends and almost made me want to throw up, but my stomach settled, my nerves settled and I made the short drive across Middleton and parked in the empty field as instructed on the e-invite.

I entered James' house like I had never been shunned and found the crew and strangers to be mostly acceptive and friendly. I mean, it was awkward as hell to start, but it chilled out after a while and I even got a few compliments on my bright shiny green shirt. And once I replied that Jamie helped me out with my outfit when I paid her a surprise visit at her store, things became much better and I actually had fun.

I even went into a servant's role and helped clean up the empty cups, glasses and pizza plates. Which I think a few people noticed. Hey, I can help out if I keep getting more gathering and party invites, right? Besides, I met someone in the kitchen and then he "accidently" met my butt and that's another story. His name is Howie and he lives in Hillsdale. But that's another story.

But I knew my time was short. I don't drink because of the effects of beer on a waistline, but ice tea runs through you just the same and even though I practiced (LMAO) using the bathroom at home, that was extremely awkward. Not impossible because the fishnet weaving was so forgiving, but it was a fumbling around situation that I wanted to avoid. I said my good byes to a few of my closer friends and shocked myself like I stuck my finger in an electrical socket.

As I was bidding my good byes to Jamie and Marci, I must have taken a red pill because I turned directly to my right and asked Howie to walk me out to my car! I mean, I know that sounds like a simple thing, but for me, that was as close to a date as I had ever been on as Judi Jaye. And for the icing on the cake, I just met Howie that night. He is one of James' friends from Hillsdale and to have my cake and eat it to, he said he would. I mean, Jamie and Marci were definitely directing traffic by manipulating his arms, but that just told me that they were telling me that I would be safe with Howie. Or they wanted to get rid of me and Howie was a Trap kidnapper!

"Ten minutes you two and no more or Marci and I will come looking. Now, exchange contact info and be quick with the escort."

Huh, it sounded like a "yes, mom" moment, but we both let her comments go, exchanged phone numbers and headed out of the front door.

"Thanks for walking me out, Howie. I hope this doesn't make you too uncomfortable. I have no grand illusions about who and what I am, but I'm assuming that you don't care based on the way you "helped" me rinse out the glasses in the sink, right? Sorry, you don't have to respond to that and don't take it as me complaining. So, if you live in Hillsdale, then we may not see other too much in the future and by the way, I think that brunette girl caught you smacking me back there, not that I'm worried about that or complaining about that."

"Well, I suppose asking too many questions and saying too many sentences is one way to ruin a moment. However, James and I were planning on playing a video tournament over at Cal's place next weekend, if that's something you would like to know."

"Oh, well, I just updated my Chang page with Judi Jaye just had a moment, so no going back on that. This is my SUV, so did you want to hug it out or anything?"

Well, I think I like a person who doesn't need to be asked twice, especially since it almost killed me to ask the first time. I mean, look at me, will you? I went from the closet, to a New Year's Party, to the curb, back to a St. Patrick's Day and boom, I just had a moment. Oops, insert an ass grab just before that boom.

Thankfully, he was taller than me and it made our hug, OMG, our very close and tight hug, look like a fairly standard couple. Huh, I never thought about dressing as my fem Judi Jaye character and getting a hug such as this. Hell, I never even had the chance to hug a girl like this before.

"Oh, oh my, well, I guess I won't be posting about that thing, which I am assuming means you are not uncomfortable with this, right? Sorry again, don't respond to that, OH MY, ah, Howie, are you claiming territory in that spot? You're not going to fit in my belly button."

"Keep it down Judi Jaye. Are you mad?"

"No, ah, no, I just never, well Howie, I don't know too much, but I will say that OMG Howie, oh, damn it Howie, you're going to make a mess, whoa, OK, that's your territory, oh snap, Howie, tighter, oh push Howie, push it hard, oh yeah, OK, it's your spot, ugh, Howie!"

Oh, my first moment was a moment for sure and his moment had to be coming soon. I may not know much, but grunts and groans are universal, I think. And then there is universal ending, right? Oh no, Howie didn't get a chance to blast off his rocket ship because of voices in the night because fricking Jamie and Marci snuck up on us and caught us ah, "hump hugging" and their timing was terrible, for Howie anyways.

"Alright you two, break it up. That's enough for tonight. Howie, inside, Judi Jaye, home with you and don't be shy about meeting Marci at my store this week. I had your credit limit increased and Marci has more ideas for you, so meet her at the store on Wednesday. Now, get, both of you. By the way, Judi Jaye, that was quite a moment, so if you peck him after we turn our backs, well, no tongue and we know nothing."

Hah, between his aching and throbbing dick and Jamie's "peck him" statement, he was all woozy and I jumped at the chance and pecked him solid on the lips! I mean, I kind of missed, but it was solid, on his lower lip and chin.

"Sorry, so, call me? Call Cal and suggest he invite me over next weekend? Call me either way? Howie? Are you breathing?"

"Ah, sorry, yes, yes, yes and no more kissing! I'm not gay."

"But we're going to see, right? You know, so you can fight me off if I try something like that again?"

Oh, I went home alright, I went straight home and ruined my fishnets, again, but not by taking them off. By the way, satin undies are so much smoother, but I finished my "moment" home alone and wasted little time dropping a hidden message comment on Cal's homepage to let him know that I heard he was having a tournament challenge next weekend. I didn't exactly tag my comment to a server in a servant's costume, but many servers wear capri jeans, right?

End Judi Jaye 01