Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia drew a breath as the woman's posterior was revealed. Her bum was marvellous, she was lean, with the athletic build of someone who exercised diligently, and the cheeks of her bottom were tight, firm and wonderfully curved.

The little redhead felt her pulse quicken at the sight and she had to concentrate to stop from squirming as she felt a familiar warmth spreading from between her thighs.

"Top half please."

Karen slipped the tracksuit jacket over her shoulders and tossed it onto the sofa revealing the white tee shirt she wore underneath. The thin garment revealed the curve of her pert breasts, and the shape of her nipples could clearly be seen through the material.

"Remove the t-shirt please."

Karen gripped the bottom of the t-shirt and drew it over her head leaving her naked. She was lean and athletic, with a good figure, a flat stomach, and long shapely legs. In short, she was damned good-looking, but her misery was obvious. Tossing the garment aside she stood there passively, with her head lowered. Shona could just make out the tears trickling down her face, "There's something not right here."

"Is there something you want to tell me Karen?"

The corrections officer made no reply but simply shook her head.

Frowning Shona moved forward and replaced the restraints around her wrists, fixing them in place and securing her hands in front of her. She nodded to Patricia who sat in the high-backed chair and smoothed the fabric of her short skirt before gesturing for the tall brunette to bend over her lap.

"Over you go."

Karen arranged herself across the redhead's lap without complaint and Patricia gazed at the posterior before her. She lightly stroked the cheeks of the woman's bottom marvelling at the smoothness of the skin. She knew she was definitely getting excited and could feel the growing warmth and wetness between her legs. She looked to Shona who saw how brightly her eyes sparkled and how flushed her face was. The nurse nodded for her to proceed.

Patricia began to spank the corrections officer, rhythmically administering hard smacks to each cheek of her posterior. Karen shifted slightly and drew a breath, but otherwise, she remained silent.

After about twenty minutes of this punishment, the cheeks of Karen's bottom had taken on a distinctly pink colouration. Patricia urged the woman to sit up and rest on her knees while she changed places with Shona who resumed the spanking.

The spanking continued over the next hour, with Shona and Patricia regularly exchanging places until every square inch of Karen's bottom had been thoroughly spanked and the cheeks of her posterior had taken on a distinctly red hue. As the spanking had progressed Karen had begun to shift and twitch, and she had uttered the occasional little cries and yelps as her backside was chastised, but while her face was flushed by the time they stopped, and tears trickled from her eyes she was still far from sobbing.

Shona regarded the naked woman, "We done now?"

Karen kept her eyes averted and again she shook her head.

The nurse muttered a sulphurous oath under her breath at the stubbornness of the woman, "Fine. Stand up please."

The corrections officer did as she was bid and Shona picked up the tawse and showed it to her, "I want you to bend over the back of the chair and place your hands on the seat. Keep your legs straight and stick your bum out as best you can. I'm going to beat your ass with this strap. I expect you to stay still and in place, understand?"

Karen sniffed and simply nodded mutely before bending over the chair and assuming the correct position. Bent completely over the chair, with her legs straight, her bottom was beautifully presented for the forthcoming punishment and Shona couldn't help but admire the curves, "God she's stunning, why can't we go to bed instead of all this bloody nonsense? There are things we could be doing that would be much more fun than this bollocks."

Drawing back her arm she delivered a half dozen hard lashes with the tawse. The supple leather strap struck the soft flesh of the woman's derriere with an audible and resounding sound of impact and left a distinctive red mark on the cheeks of her bottom. With each blow, she whimpered or cried out, and her hips begin to shift and squirm, and Shona saw how she had clenched her hands into fists as she struggled to remain still and in place.

"Had enough?"

By now Karen was crying in earnest but still, she only responded by letting out a breath and shaking her head defiantly.

Shona passed the strap to Patricia who laid on another six hard strokes. Again, each blow brought a yelp, or a cry of pain and it was plain to see she was in discomfort, but Karen only gripped the back of the chair tightly and would not yield.

Patricia looked to Shona and gave her a nonplussed shrug.

The nurse regarded the woman as she stayed bent over the chair, quivering and trembling, but refusing to give in. "There's something about this that I'm missing."

Shona muttered a curse and went to Karen's big duffel bag to recover another pair of restraints. "Right! I'm no willing to batter you all night, so let's get this sorted once and for all. Move your feet apart."

When Karen silently complied, Shona restrained each ankle to a chair leg, forcing the woman to widen her stance. This meant she was displayed far more lewdly, and her vulva and neatly trimmed pubic hair could now be seen peeking from between her thighs. Shona could see the woman was mortified and blushing in shame and embarrassment at this new state of affairs but she drew a breath and squashed the feelings of sympathy that welled up inside her before nodding for Patricia to continue the punishment.

Patricia landed another two hard blows after which Shona moved forward and sliding her hand between Karen's thighs she began stroking and teasing the woman's exposed pussy, running her fingers gently along her labia. Karen gave a shriek at the unexpected intrusion and made to stand, but Shona placed her other hand between her shoulders and with only a little urging the woman resumed her position. Within moments Shona felt lubrication and Karen began to moan and whimper as her teasing had an effect. She moved aside and Patricia struck again, eliciting a pained cry from the woman.

Before Karen could recover Shona moved her hand back and began teasing her again, sliding her fingers along the lips of her labia to tease her clitoris. Karen groaned and gave a sobbing cry as Shona again removed her hand, only to shriek as three stinging blows with the strap were administered in quick succession. Before the now weeping woman could recover Shona moved back and resumed her teasing.

This torture continued for some time and Karen became more and more desperate. She could not process the sensations of pain and pleasure fast enough and her resistance crumbled as she whined and cried breathlessly as she neared orgasm.

"Please... Don't, oh fuck, Please..."

Shona was ruthless, she kept teasing, sliding a finger into the quivering woman and moving it in slow circles, "Pease what Karen? Is there something you want to tell me?"

"Noooo, oh... oh no, fuck... ah, please."

Shona slid another finger inside the tormented woman who had by now begun to twitch uncontrollable, "Please what? What is it you want to tell me?"

"OH! Fuck... PLEASEEE... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I couldn't, oh god I just couldn't help it. I'm sorreeeee..."

Shona removed her hand and Karen gave a low moan that quickly turned to a full-throated scream as Patricia landed another scorching blow. Even as the woman screamed Karen slid her hand back and resumed her torture, "What did you do Karen, what couldn't you help?"

Karen broke down, sobbing almost uncontrollably as she came, "I GOT EXCITED!!! Oh fuckfuckfuck, aaargh..."

Shona continued to stroke her pussy gently, stoking the sensations, drawing out the sensations as the woman climaxed, "Tell me Karen."

The woman sobbed and squirmed, her thighs quivering, and her knees began to fold under her as she babbled breathlessly, struggling to focus as the orgasm burned through her. "I couldn't help it! You were right there! Bound all naked and helpless and you looked sooo fucking hot. Oh my GODDD! And when that mad woman caned you, I got all wet. Just, just like now.... FUUUCK!!! Oh fuck... Please, don't stop... Then when that evil bastard of a boyfriend was abusing you, I just couldn't stop myself. I tried, I swear to God I really, really tried, but I just couldn't help it, I was soaked, and I wanted to take his place, or your place, I don't fucking know! I could barely stand there and watch, I just wanted to see him do more. If I could have, I would have let him fuck you right there and then and I would have joined in. I couldn't help it. I'm so fucking ashamed. Oh fuck... Oh, oh, AH FUUUCKKK!"

Karen sobbed uncontrollably, her shoulders shaking as her knees buckled under her and she slumped to the carpet, clutching desperately at the chair like it was a lifeboat. Shona could see the woman was utterly tormented by the idea she had betrayed her, and her feelings of guilt were very obviously real, "Now what the fuck do I do? She's never going to accept me simply saying "it's okay, I forgive you". The stubborn bitch thinks she needs to atone or something, shit!"

Shona looked at Patricia who gave her a nonplussed shrug of confusion and helplessness. Spying the cane lying on the coffee table she made the decision to bluff it out. "You bitch! You got your rocks off watching that fucker torment me is that it?"

Karen could only whimper miserably and nod, "I'm so sorry."

The nurse picked up the cane and used the tip to lift Karen's chin, forcing her to meet her gaze. "This cane, it's the worst thing you've got isn't it?"

She nodded.

"Okay Karen, you betrayed me but I'm willing to forgive you. You agree you've got to pay a price to earn my forgiveness though first, yes?"

The corrections officer nodded frantically, "Anything! Please... I fucking hate myself for what I did to you."

"So you say, but words are cheap. I'm going to give you six with this bastard thing and I can tell you now they are going to be absolute bloody howlers. Your arse is really gonna sting. But I think that would make us quits. Fair enough?"

Shona felt like a complete bastard as she saw the woman actually smile gratefully at her and wipe her nose before replying, "Thanks Shona, I'm so, so sorry."

"Shut up and bend over before I change my mind."

The nurse gave the cane an experimental flick through the air as she moved behind Karen. It made a sinister sound as it cut through the air, and she raised her eyes to give Patricia a helpless look of horror at what she had manoeuvred herself into doing. The little redhead moved closer, squeezed her arm and whispered, "Be brave, she thinks she needs this. Once it's done, it's over and she'll forgive herself, which is what she really needs to do."

Shona muttered, "She's so fucking stubborn. I almost think she deserves this for what she's doing to me."

Patricia grinned, "Yea, but she really, honestly feels like shit, it's not fake. She's daft as a brush, but she thinks the world of you Shona. She genuinely feels she betrayed you and took advantage."

"I'd rather she made it up to me by buying me a box of Maltesers and shagging me senseless, rather than this self-indulgent crap."

The irrepressible little redhead actually laughed, "Well, nothing's stopping you two doing that later. I know I would."

Shona bit her lip and leaned in to whisper, "Did you enjoy spanking her?"

"Oh fuck yes! I know I should feel awful for her, but it was awesome, and watching you bring her off? I damned near creamed my pants right there and then. I feel sooo guilty, and so fucking horny."

"Jesus not you too. I am not going through this again with you as well."

Patricia grinned and sneakily slid her hand around Shona to squeeze her bum, "Not even if I asked nicely."

"Shona jumped, but grinned, "You're unbelievable,"

"Just get this done and I'll sort her bum out with cream or something while you go off and punch a wall or whatever you need to do."

"When this is over, I'm going to drink myself into a fucking coma."

"Well, I can help with that at least."

"Right, here goes. Wish me luck."

Turning back to Karen, who had already resumed her position over the chair she drew a breath and focused herself as best she could. Her hands trembled as she held the cane and her mouth was dry, forcing her to swallow nervously and run her tongue over her lips before speaking, "Right, straighten those legs, stick that bum out a bit more. You better grip the chair tight because this is gonna hurt. Count the strokes."

Karen complied and then jumped slightly as Shona tapped her bottom gently with the cane, "Just getting the range right, stay still."

"You ready?"

The helpless woman nodded.

Shona raised the cane and slashed it down. It cut through the air with a sibilant hiss and cracked across both cheeks of the woman's already red and sensitive buttocks with an audible sound of impact.

Karen shrieked, her legs trembled, and she clutched at the chair desperately as she squirmed, but she managed to stay in position.

"One."

The second stroke was just as hard and again the woman gave a howl of pain. Her knees almost buckled but she forced her legs to straighten as she resumed her position with a snarl.

"Aargh! Two."

Shona could see the red stripes left by the cane on the woman's buttocks and she was reminded of the same marks that still marred her own flesh. Unconsciously one hand drifted behind her to rub her own posterior at the memory. She almost gave up right there and then but Patricia moved into view and gave her a meaningful look as she spoke, "Only four to go, Karen, you're being very brave."

Karen's voice was raw, "Thanks Pat."

Shona felt tears running down her face as she delivered the next stroke. Karen gave a tormented cry and the chair shook as she struggled to stay in position. Panting it took her several moments before she could speak.

"Three."

Patricia spoke, meeting Shona s eyes, "Halfway there, you can do it."

Shona couldn't tell if her words were for her or the woman she was beating but she nodded her thanks anyway. Taking a breath, she raised the cane and struck again. It hissed through the air and slashed across the woman's buttocks leaving another red weal. Karen cried and she shot upright, her ankles were still bound to the legs of the chair so she couldn't move as such and her hands were still restrained in front of her so she couldn't reach round to her tormented buttocks but she gripped the back of the chair with such force that her knuckles went white and the wood creaked, "Oh FUCK!!!"

Shona thought she would tear the chair in half but eventually her spasm ended, and with an obvious effort and soft whimper of pain she lowered herself back into position with a sob.

The woman's voice trembled and almost broke as she announced, "Four."

The fifth stroke landed on the meatiest part of her posterior with a sharp "crack" and Karen was rocked forward by the impact. She stayed in position and sobbed, her shoulders trembling as tears tripped from her face onto the seat of the chair as she moaned in both pain and abject misery.

Shona moved round in front of the woman, dropping to her haunches she cupped the woman's chin with her hand and raised her eyes to meet her own. Stroking her cheek she spoke gently, "Last one Karen, then we're even, I promise. Are you okay to keep going?"

Karen's face was puffy, her eyes were red with tears, and her lips quivered, Shona could feel her body trembling, and her pitiful smile of gratitude almost broke the woman's heart. Her voice was barely a whisper, "Worth every penny..."

The nurse stood and Patricia could see she was barely keeping it together. She looked down at the cane in her hands and the redhead saw she would like nothing better than to break it into a million bits.

Shona sniffed, drew a breath, held it and released it slowly before looking down at the burning, striped bottom of the bent-over woman, "Fuck."

Raising the cane, she whipped it round to land a hard stroke on the lower half of Karen's backside. The woman jerked in place and cried out at the stinging blow, whimpering as the scorching pain from her tortured posterior seemed to burn its way through her.

Patricia lunged forward to release the restraints around Karen's ankles and helped support her weight as she stood. Behind her, there was a crash as Shona hurled the cane across the room with an angry snarl. The nurse moved in front of the still crying woman and there was genuine anger in her eyes.

"Right, we're even and you're forgiven! I'm going to bed. You can make a choice. You can come with me, or you can get your shit and fuck off! But if you decide to stay it better be my Karen who comes to bed, the Karen I fell for, the strong, confident, kind, woman who had my back and got me through the worst fucking day of my life! Not some whinging milksop who feels sorry for herself!"

With that she strode into her bedroom, slamming the door hard enough that the room rattled.

Patricia chuckled, then looked at the stunned expression on Karen's face, "Hey, don't worry. She's furious at herself is all."

"Do you think she means it?"

"Oh yes, she means it. She's the nicest, sweetest, kindest person I know. But it's amazing how many people mistake kindness for being soft and she's not soft. But it would break her heart if you left and besides, any idiot can see there's not a snowflake's chance in Hell you're gonna do that so I think we're safe."

Karen grinned, "She said the same thing about you."

"That's cos she's as smart as she is cute. Come on, let's get you to the bathroom and I'll get some cream on that arse of yours, you really are one stubborn fucker you know that?"

"What about Shona?"

"Give her a minute, if I know her she's crying her eyes out in there. She won't want you seeing that just now."

"How did you get to be so smart Pat."

"I'm a ginger, we're naturally smart. It comes with the freckles."

"But Shona..."

"We'll get you sorted out first. We'll smear that arse of yours with arnica cream and get you a couple of paracetamols. It's gonna sting for a bit, but you'll be right as rain in a day or two. My knickers won't fit you but those ones you were wearing will do well enough."

"Shona?"

Patricia laughed, "Jesus, don't worry. When you go in there, she's gonna do nothing but cuddle the shit out of you for the rest of the night and try to make you feel better. I know her. Trust me, I have freckles and I'm not afraid to use them."

"How come you and her never, well, you know..."

The redhead giggled, "Oh we snogged a few times and maybe we've even gone a bit further from time to time, but do you mean why didn't we ever hook up seriously?"

"Yeah."

"We've been pals since school. She's like my big sister. My hot, maybe slightly incestuous but only in a good way, big sister. She's family and I love her to bits. She was there when my mum died, and I was there when her dad passed away. We flirt and I'd do anything for her, or to her for that matter, but I think maybe we've got too much history to just be girlfriends now."

"Ever regret that?"

"Only a few times a day, but if you go through life with no regrets then you've probably never lived."

"God I wish I had someone like you in my life Pat."

Patricia laughed, "Well aint you lucky! Cos you do now, you poor fucker. You wait till I turn up shitfaced at your door and puke in your underwear drawer or something. Then we'll see how much of an angel you think I am."

All the while they were talking Pat had been gently smearing cream on the woman's posterior. She rummaged through the bathroom cabinet and produced a couple of painkillers.