Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 04

Story Info
A guilt trip, and Shona visits the Correction Centre.
15.3k words
4.8
15k
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gortmundy
Gortmundy
772 Followers

Karen arrived back at the flat later that afternoon, the weather outside had turned typically awful, and water dripped from her crash helmet. Her thick jacket had kept most of the rain out, but her jeans were soaked through, and the wet denim clung to her legs.

After dumping her crash helmet and the dripping leather jacket she squelched into the living room carrying a heavy-looking black duffel bag.

"Hey guys."

Shona looked up at the woman with a broad smile and giggled at her bedraggled look, "You're wet."

"Yes, it's raining."

The nurse gave the woman a wicked grin, "I think perhaps you'd better, come inside."

"You're too kind."

Patricia laughed, "I wanna be Colombia! We gonna do the song?"

"That would be astounding."

"Well, time is fleeting."

Shona almost couldn't take it anymore and practically doubled over laughing, "Oh god, you gotta stop before I pee myself. We can do the dance later."

"Aww... And just as madness was about to take its toll."

The nurse gave the large bag Karen was carrying a curious look, "You moving in?"

Patricia got up and headed to the kitchen, "Hey Karen, I just made a pot of tea. You fancy a cuppa?"

Karen nodded to the redhead gratefully and gave Shona a cheerful grin as she dropped the bag with a thud, "Yea, I thought I'd just move my stuff in now. That's okay isn't it Shona?"

Shona's breath caught in the back of her throat, "Er, wha...?"

Karen's smile began to falter, and Shona was sure she could see the disappointment in her eyes, "Oh God, I'm sorry, it's too much isn't it? Too soon? I can take this stuff back, it's okay."

Shona began to panic, "No, it's fine, totally fine, honest. It's just, kinda quick, I mean.... We, er, I mean, I..." she paused as she saw the grin slowly materialising on Karen's face and realisation set in, "oh you cow!"

Karen couldn't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing, "Gotchya! No, it's just some stuff that might come in handy."

Shona pointed a finger at the woman and grinned, "You're definitely gonna pay for that, I just about had a heart attack."

Karen gave the woman an outrageously exaggerated pout, "Wait! You mean I'm not welcome? I'm gonny cry."

Patricia came in with the tea, "Oh you sure are."

"Huh?"

"What? I never said anything. What's in the bag?"

Karen shoved the bag across, "Have a look, hey Shona, on a more serious note, if it's not an imposition could I stay here tonight though? I spoke to Pete, we can go see him tomorrow morning and it might be easier if we both just left from here instead of me riding over to pick you up. Oh, and would you mind going to lunch with me afterwards? There's someone I want you to meet."

Patricia had pulled a second crash helmet from the bag and was struggling to extricate a thick leather jacket. Putting on both items the diminutive redhead giggled. She looked for all the world like a kid playing in her dad's clothes, "This stuff is cool."

Shona looked at the items with a growing sense of horror, "Oh hey waitasec. You don't expect me to ride on the back of your bike, do you?"

Karen grinned, "Yup."

Patricia dropped the visor on the crash helmet, pointed at Shona and began to wheeze in her best Darth Vader voice, "I find your lack of faith... disturbing."

Karen smiled, "it's almost mostly safe."

"Mostly! What do you mean mostly?"

"Well yea, I haven't crashed in ages."

"Oh, bloody hell!"

Karen dipped into the bag and pulled out a bag of groceries, "I got some fresh eggs, some nice ham from that deli Joyce said you liked and some cheese, thought I could knock up an omelette for supper if you guys fancy it."

Patricia was still rummaging through the bag, "Sounds good."

Karen smiled at the redhead, "Maybe we can break into that box of wine you broug..."

Shona got up, took Karen by the arm and wordlessly pulled the corrections officer towards the bedroom.

"Wha...?"

Karen was a little taken aback as the nurse closed the door, firmly pushed her back onto the bed and began tugging her wet jeans off.

"What about Pa... mmmph..."

Shona silenced her with a kiss before pulling her tank top over her head.

"What's got into youuuuuu... oh good god."

In almost no time at all Shona had stripped the giggling, unresisting woman completely and dipping her head down she began to kiss and caress her inner thighs, working her way up towards her sex.

"FUUUCK.... Oh my god what are you ... ohhhh JESUS!"

For the next hour Karen was ravished mercilessly by the nurse who used her gentle lips, clever fingers and oh-so-wicked tongue to bring her to one shuddering orgasm after another until she was left a quivering, breathless, sobbing heap, wrapped in the woman's arms.

"Ohhh bloody hell...."

Shona kissed her.

When she broke off the nurse held up a finger to the woman's lips, "Shhh, there's something I want you to know. This was to show just how much I want you. We don't need to do a damned thing this evening and I'll still want you, preferably just like this. If we do anything at all and you ask me to stop, I will, and I'll still want you. And just so you know, when I'm finished with you tonight, I'm taking you back in here, still tied and helpless, and I'm going to do all this to you again, only more so."

With that Shona turned and left the woman lying trembling on the bed.

In the living room, Patricia was still examining the restraints, leather strap and the sinister-looking cane Karen had retrieved from the correction centre. She looked up and shook her head ruefully, "Jesus Shona, what did you do to that poor woman?"

"Just telling her something."

Patricia giggled, "Well I wish someone would tell me something like that. Hey, is she still making an omelette, cos I'm starving?"

"It's okay, I'll make it, I think Karen deserves a wee break."

By the time Karen staggered out of the bedroom Shona was almost finished cooking a considerably better-than-acceptable ham and cheese omelette. Patricia took one look at the corrections officer and giggled.

"Holy shit Karen! You look like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards. What the fuck did she do to you? Here, let me help you."

The little redhead steered the woman to the couch and placed a glass of wine in front of her on the coffee table. "You, okay?"

Karen took a gulp of her wine, looked up at her and stammered, "Well, I just wasn't," she blushed furiously, "I wasn't expecting that."

Patricia grinned, "Yea, she's totally smitten with you, what can I say?"

"You think so?"

"Oh, hell yes, it's clear as day," the redhead sat down next to her and gave the woman a smile as she put her arm around her shoulders and gave her a gentle embrace, "but how do you feel about her? She's my friend, I don't want her hurt. Well, I don't want either of you hurt to be honest, cos you're not so bad yourself."

Karen swallowed and looked at the petite woman and Patricia could see she was close to tears, "I've never felt like this before, she's... "

"Special?"

"Yes."

"But why? You barely know each other."

The corrections officer looked down at her glass and had to swallow another gulp of wine before she could speak, "We had stripped her, photographed her, demeaned and degraded her, she was fucking terrified and on top of that we were going to take her outside, parade her naked in front of a crowd of baying assholes and have her beaten for their fucking amusement and do you know what she did?"

"Tell me."

"She put her hand on my arm and tried to make ME feel better cos she thought I was a bit upset... Fuck!"

Patricia smiled sadly, "Yup, sounds like Shona."

Karen looked into the redhead's eyes and Patricia could see her torment, "Then I stood there like a great big fucking lemon while her dickhead ex-boyfriend did everything he could to torture her! And she STILL invites me to come over here and treats me, like... like... well, you know."

"You're in trouble, aren't you?"

"Patricia, I have no fucking clue what I'm doing! None. I want her so badly, but I'm so ashamed of myself, of what happened, of what I... nevermind. Every time she smiles at me, I'm on cloud nine and I feel like a complete shit at the same time. And despite what we did to her she still won't say an angry word to me. I feel fucking horrible!"

The redhead chuckled and patted the woman on the arm, "I think she's right you know, you're a keeper."

"But..."

"Shhh. It's gonna be fine."

Moments later Shona emerged from the kitchen carrying a couple of plates and a handful of forks. The aroma of from her cooking was enticing and she had a cheerful grin on her face, "Righto, try this out. I made some crispy toast and put a few cherry tomatoes on the side."

"That smells great."

"Tea, coffee or some more wine ladies?"

As she set a plate before her, she ran a hand across Karen's shoulder and paused to kiss the top of her head. Karen smiled up at her and Patricia hid her grin by pouring another glass of wine, "They're so cute."

"We still have some of that cheesecake left from yesterday, anyone fancy a bit?"

Patricia piped up with a lascivious grin, "Oh, I always fancy a bit."

Karen almost choked, "Patricia!"

Shona gave the redhead an earthy laugh, "Oh, and do you want cream with that, my dear?"

"Mmmm, always."

Karen found herself blushing furiously, but grinned, "Will you two stop that."

"Are we getting you all hot and bothered, you do seem a tad flushed."

"You know damned well why that is Shona."

"Mmmm, yes I do...", she sighed happily, "it was wonderful."

Patricia pouted, "Well from all the way out here, you know, where I was sitting all on my own, alone, lonely and forgotten, it certainly sounded like someone was having fun. I didn't get the impression you were trying very hard to fight her off Karen."

Shona laughed as the poor girl's blush actually deepened.

Karen mumbled, "This is the strangest weekend I've ever had."

"And it's only Saturday."

Shona reached across and gently lifted the woman's chin, so she was looking at her, "But are you glad you came."

Patricia laughed out loud, "Oh, she came all right! I think half the street heard her!"

"Hush, you little horror."

"Yes, mum."

Shona looked back at Karen, "Hmm?"

The corrections officer almost squirmed in her seat, but despite her blush, she couldn't help smiling, and her eyes sparkled, "Yes, I'm glad."

"For what it's worth, I'm really glad you're here as well."

Shona leaned forward and pulling the woman closer gently stroked her face before kissing her on the lips.

Patricia rolled her eyes and muttered, "I'll just be over here, looking at the wallpaper then..."

"Eat your cheesecake."

"Yes, mum."

...

It was after 6 PM and Karen felt her eyes continually being drawn to the clock as the inexorable passing of time began to play on her nerves. She felt her fingers almost unconsciously knotting in the fabric of the lower hem of her t-shirt.

"It plays on your mind, doesn't it? I remember sitting waiting for Joyce to pick me up that morning. I ended up watching the clock, hoping it would both stop and speed up at the same time."

"I'm... Yea,... It's a bit, I dunno."

"Are you scared?"

Karen gave a nervous giggle, "Yea, you know what, I think I am."

"We don't have to do this."

The corrections officer found herself looking down at her hands and she heard herself almost whisper, "I think I do."

Shona gave the woman a hug. "We'll be there for you."

"Thanks Shona."

"Why don't you go and have a lie-down? I'll bring you in a cup of tea in a bit if you like."

"Yea, I think I will, maybe it'll settle my nerves, thanks."

...

After a while, Shona went to check on Karen with a cup of tea as promised. The brunette was lying on the bed staring at the ceiling deep in thought, but she rolled onto her side and smiled at the nurse as she came in.

"How are you doing kiddo?"

Karen shook her head, "I don't really know. It's a strange feeling."

Sitting on the bed next to her Shona took the woman's hands in her own, "I know I've already asked you, but are you sure you want to do this?"

"You said you had unresolved issues, and... I think so do I. This might help."

Shona couldn't help but kiss the woman, "You truly are a marvel, you know that? But I have to tell you something."

"Sure."

Shona blushed, "When we were in here earlier..."

"You mean when you used me like a personal sex object and bounced my ass all over the room?"

"Yea, that's what I mean, and I'm not even slightly sorry, cos I fucking loved every second of it, and I can tell you now I'm gonna do it again the very first chance I get!"

"Shona!"

The nurse laughed out loud and gave the woman a brilliant smile, "Well, I realised something."

"Yes?"

"When you got a hiding for speeding do you know what you ended up with?"

"A sore arse?"

"Exactly. Do you know what I got?"

"An even more sore arse?"

"Nope. I got you. The best thing that's happened to me in years Karen, truly. My issues are done and dusted. I could not be happier if I won a lifetime supply of Maltesers. It just took me a wee while to figure it out," she grinned, "I admit though, I may still want to beat your ass from time to time, but only cos it's so gorgeous."

Karen's vision blurred at Shona's words, "Really?"

"Yes, cross my heart."

"So, I'm as good as a box of Maltesers eh?"

Shona giggled, "Well, I might have exaggerated a bit, but you're at least almost as good. But what I'm saying is you don't need to do this for me."

Karen's smile almost lit the room, "I'm really glad Shona, I mean really glad. And... I just don't know what to say. I'm not used to talking about my feelings, I don't have the words. Jesus, my heart is racing," she laughed, "Is it like being at school? Do I ask you if you want to be my girlfriend or something?"

"You know what? Fuck it! Yes! Yes, you do. Let's do that."

"Seriously?"

"Yup. Go for it, or do you want me to?"

"No! No, I wanna do it!"

"Off you go then."

Karen gripped Shona's hands in her own and stared into her eyes, "Shona?"

"Yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hmm, will you buy me Maltesers?"

Karen giggled, "All you can eat and more."

"You just want me to get fat."

"Fat girls are harder to kidnap, and I want to keep you."

"In that case Karen, yes! I really, really, really want to be your girlfriend."

"Well, that's a shame because I'm not so sure anymore..."

"Karen!"

"Oh, okay then. I'll let you be my girlfriend."

Shona gave the woman a sultry smile and wrapped her arms around her waist. "Well, we should celebrate, and look! A bed! Right there! Isn't that lucky?"

"Indeed, how fortuitous."

"So, we can forget this whole punishment thing and do something more fun instead?"

Karen kissed her. It was a long, passionate kiss that left Shona breathless.

"Nope".

Shona's eyes snapped open, "What?"

Karen leaned into Shona's embrace and kissed her on the neck causing the nurse to shiver, "I think I need to do this. I feel awful about what happened to you and the part I played in it, and it just gets worse whenever you're nice to me," she smiled, "and you're ALWAYS nice to me."

"Even when I banged you like a drum earlier?"

"Oh god, especially then!"

"For fuc... what is it you want out of this Karen?"

Karen looked away and Shona could see the woman was tormented by something. "I... I just need to do this."

"What is it you're thinking? That if you get some of the same treatment I got, you won't feel so bad?"

"Maybe."

Shona sighed, seeing that Karen had her mind made up.

"Okay, I'm not sure about your logic, in fact, you're clearly being a bit mental, but if that's what you think, then that's that, I guess. I'm gonna ask this just one last time, I promise. Are you sure about this?"

"Yes."

"Then so be it."

...

At 8 pm Shona came back into the bedroom. The nurse gazed at the woman on the bed and smiled before she drew a breath and seemed to brace herself. Fixing a stern look on her face she spoke, and her voice carried a sharpness that Karen hadn't heard before, "Okay you. Stand up, let's go."

Karen stood, she'd changed into a black tracksuit and trainers and despite knowing the woman in front of her she could feel her heart beginning to race and she had to lick her lips as her mouth was suddenly dry.

Shona stepped close, intruding on her personal space and she felt herself nervously edging backwards until she almost stumbled against the bed.

"Stand still!"

She froze.

"Gimme your hands."

Karen raised her hands, and the nurse slipped the standard-issue leather restraints around each wrist and firmly pulled them tight so that her wrists were secured in front of her. Shona leaned close, "Now listen. You said you don't need a safe word but you're getting them anyway. We're gonna use 'red', 'amber' and 'green'. If you say 'red' then we stop and we're done, it's over. If you say, 'amber' we just pause, let you catch your breath or whatever, and if you say 'green' we start up again, you got that?"

"Shona, I trust you, I won't nee..."

"Shut up. You want to be punished; well, this is it. You'll do as your fucking told, understand? You're using them."

Karen nodded and mumbled something.

"I didn't hear you. I asked you a question; do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Let's go."

Taking Karen by the arm she led her from the bedroom. In the living room, the coffee table had been moved aside and in the middle of the space that had been created there now sat a single hardbacked wooden chair. Patricia stood to the side of the chair with one hand draped across its back, her fingers lightly drumming on the varnished wood, and while her irrepressible smile couldn't be completely suppressed her lips had now curled into a far more sardonic expression than usual and that, combined with the gleam in her eyes, caused a shiver to slither its way down the correction officer's spine.

Walking her to the chair Shona gently pulled her close to remove the wrist restraints. She locked eyes with the woman and gave her a brief, almost wistful smile and shook her head, Karen trembled and looked down at the chair.

"Okay Karen, this is what's going to happen. When I tell you you're going to take off every stitch of clothing, then, once we have you stripped, we'll place you back into restraints. Then we'll begin. You have a guilt complex and to put it bluntly, it looks like you want Patricia and me to somehow exorcise it as best we can," Karen shivered at her words, "so that's what we're going to do. By the time we're done, you'll have a damned good reason to feel sorry for yourself."

Shona lifted the woman's chin and gently stroked her cheek, "Remember though, no matter what happens we're here for you, you're making me inflict pain on you, but I won't hurt you, I'll never betray your trust, I'm not going to take the piss, mock or demean you and we can end this whenever you want okay."

Karen nodded wordlessly.

The nurse leaned in close and whispered, "And just so you know. When we're done here, I'm taking you back into that bedroom," she smiled a wicked smile, "and I was gonna fuck your brains out, but I think I'm going to pamper the shit out of you instead. Who knows? Maybe we can do both."

Karen looked down and refused to meet her eyes.

Shona sighed, "Let's get this over with. Remove your footwear."

Silently Karen kicked off the trainers, she wasn't wearing socks,

"Now the tracksuit bottoms."

With a resigned sigh, the woman moved her thumbs into the waistband of the black tracksuit bottoms and eased them over her derriere and down her legs. Lifting her feet, she pulled them off and tossed them onto the nearby couch. Like Shona before her, she hadn't bothered with underwear.

Gortmundy
Gortmundy
772 Followers