Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cop gestured to Margo and held up her phone, "This lady here is Margo DeVries, the paperwork for her arrest is on file, I'll just swipe the details to your tablet if that's okay?"

"Sure thing," she looked at her tablet for a moment and nodded, "cool gottit. Yea, this all looks to be in order. You can head off if you like or go grab a cuppa if you want. She give you any problems?"

"Nah. She's obviously quite frightened and a bit jumpy, but no problems. If it's okay with you, I'll get my crew and head off. From the way this radio's been crackling I bet we've got calls stacking up."

"Okeydokey June, it was good seeing you again, we should arrange a night out now you're back, to catch up. Karen will be glad to see you."

Margo watched as the cop grinned cheerfully, "Oh, that sounds grand. Hey, did I hear right about her taking up with some cute nurse? Makes me almost jealous. Anyway, give me a shout and we can have a girls' night. Okay, I really gotta go."

The cop turned to leave but paused for a moment and spared the American woman a glance, "Good luck Margo."

The black-clad woman peered down at her tablet for a few moments before pushing her rimless spectacles back up her nose and turning her gaze on the handcuffed woman. She had wavy brown hair and a warm, almost friendly smile, "So, Margo, isn't it? My name is Officer Margaret McGregor, but everyone calls me Maggie. I'm going to be looking after you while we get you processed. If you have any questions as we go along just feel free to ask. But no point hanging about in the meantime, let's just get going, shall we?"

At her gesture, Margo approached, and the woman took hold of her arm to escort her along the corridor.

"Officer?"

"Maggie is fine, what is it?"

"What is this place?"

"This is one of the primary custody and correction centres in Glasgow. We process and hold custodies, deal with court appearances, and administer correctional punishments as mandated by the courts."

"Are you cops?"

"We are law enforcement yes, but not exactly cops. You could say we're sort of in between cops and prison officers I suppose."

Margo trembled but forced herself to ask, "Correctional punishment?"

Maggie spared her an almost sympathetic glance, "I'm afraid so Margo. corporal punishment was reintroduced in a big way a few years back. Mostly it's used in cases of anti-social behaviour and petty crime, and we've found it to be extremely effective. Cases are dealt with quickly and sentencing is carried out just as swiftly. Court waiting lists have been slashed to almost nothing and reoffending for petty crime has plummeted. It's not perfect and it can be pretty brutal, but it's better than the way things used to be."

"That's going to happen to me, isn't it?"

Maggie sighed, "You assaulted a cop, Margo and nobody gets away with that these days. I'm not going to lie to you, if you're convicted, you will be publicly beaten as an example to others."

...

Sally saw that the cop waiting for her was a tall, attractive, red-headed woman who looked only a little older than her. She had a friendly smile, and her armour had an almost new look to it as if it hadn't been worn that often. She held out her hand as Sally approached.

"Elizabeth, isn't it? I'm Gail, I'm going to be taking you to temporary accommodation for the evening and looking after you until someone from social work is available to take over and put something more permanent in place, okay?"

Vicky piped up, "Sorry for keeping you waiting Gail, we had to go down to the fire station so they could cut the collar off of her."

"That's no problem. The lads were nice and kept me supplied with coffee. Sam there even offered me a choccy biccy."

Vicky gave her an old look but grinned, "Sam there was probably just trying to chat you up."

Both women laughed as Sam blushed and hid behind his computer console.

Gail grinned at the man and gave him a wink, "He'll need more than a chocolate biscuit and a cup of shite coffee, but it's the thought that counts."

Sam grinned back at the two women, "Ah, but they're Jaffa Cakes?"

"Oh shit, well why didn't you say so! Take me big man I'm yours."

"Really?"

Gail laughed good-naturedly, "No! You twat."

"Ah well, a man can dream can't he"

"I'm no sure I want to be in your dreams. Fuck knows what goes on in that brain of yours."

Elizabeth watched the exchange fascinated. These people said the maddest things to each other. It was as if sarcasm was a national sport and they were all playing. She listened for a few more minutes as the group bandied good-natured insults back and forth for a while longer before Vicky gave the cop a nudge just as she was telling a lurid story about firemen.

"And that's when I told that windae-cleaner that he'd need a bigger hose than tha.. huh?"

Vicky gestured at Elizabeth.

"Oh bugger. Sorry, got carried away. My ma always said I was a chatterbox. I swear I'd forget my heid if it wisnae sown on. Have you got yer stuff?"

Elizabeth held up a half-eaten cookie in one hand and a small plastic bag containing her passport in the other.

The cop grinned, "Ah, I see you favour the minimalist approach. I like it. Shall we?"

Vicky hugged the young woman and looked away as she sniffed away a tear, "I'll pop round later okay? You take care now."

Elizabeth's vision blurred and she failed to hold back her own tears as Gail led her out to the car park. The cop saw the lost look on her tearful face and spoke gently to her, "It's going to be okay you know. The local hostels are full up, so we just got you a room in a nearby Holiday Inn for the night so we're no going very far. It's the same place we put those Ukrainian refugees a few years back and it's okay as far as temporary accommodation goes. It might be a wee bit basic but the food's decent or so I'm told. Anyway, I told Vicky, and she says she'll be able to pop over for a wee bit after her shift. I'll stay with you tonight anyway and make sure you're okay."

"I'm sorry."

"Huh? What for?"

"I thought you were just here to make sure I didn't run away."

Gail laughed, "Well I suppose in one sense that's true enough. You're a ward of the state until the social work gets you set up and able to look after yourself. But that's all I'm here for. You can go where you like, I'm just along for the ride for a bit. In fact, it's really me who should be thanking you."

Elizabeth looked confused, "Why should you thank me?"

The cop laughed, "Because I'm getting paid overtime to sit in a hotel room probably drinking coffee and watching telly instead of dealing with drunken arseholes half the night. We had to draw names for this job and half my team are already calling me a jammy git for winning."

The woman chattered away as she drove, but Elizabeth could see the way she kept glancing at the small plastic bag she was carrying. Eventually, the cop spoke up, "Is that all the stuff you have?"

"There were some clothes for me in the luggage, but they don't really belong to me. As a slave, I couldn't own anything. Even the clothes I'm wearing technically belong to my Mistre... to Mrs DeVries I suppose."

Gail pondered for a moment and then took a sudden turn with the car. "Okay, there's a Tesco Superstore no far away. We're gonna go there and get a few things first, okay?"

"But I don't have any money."

"That's okay, don't worry about it."

"But I can't, I mean, you shouldn't..."

Gail laughed, "You can always pay me back later if you feel like it. It's only a few quid. Hell, I'm getting paid about fifty quid an hour to sit and drink coffee with you. The least I can do is buy you a clean pair of knickers."

About two hours later Elizabeth emerged from the bathroom wearing the complimentary bathrobe and slippers she found in the hotel room over her new t-shirt and knickers. Her long hair was wrapped in a towel and there was a huge grin on her face, "That was awesome!"

Gail had ditched her armour and boots and was lounging on one of the single beds watching the television, "Pretty sure they have showers in the States you know."

Gail sat on the other bed and began drying her hair with the towel, "Yes, but I could take as long as I liked, use all the hot water I wanted, and I can dress in my own clothes."

"It's just a cheapo t-shirt and knickers."

"Yea, but they're mine. Would you believe these are the first things I've actually owned in a year?"

"Did that woman really not let you use a shower?"

"Oh no, she wasn't as bad as that to be fair. But you were always at their beck and call, so you tended to hurry in case they needed you for something, you couldn't relax. Your time was never really your own."

"And you didn't have your own clothes?"

Elizabeth fingered the small gold crucifix around her neck, "A slave isn't permitted to own any property at all, but Mrs DeVries let me keep this necklace from my mom, and she let me keep my diary, but that's probably gone now I suppose."

"Hmm, maybe. We'll see."

"It's funny, she never took my letters either."

"Letters?"

"There was a lawyer trying to get the sentence reduced. He wrote me a few times, and Mrs DeVries actually helped me with the wording of my appeal letter. I never understood that."

"She sounds conflicted."

Elizabeth looked thoughtful, "I guess."

Gail sat up and changed the subject, "What do you fancy for dinner? Want to go down to the restaurant, or shall we order room service? If we go down, you'll have to get dressed again, but if we order room service it might be cold by the time it gets here. Your call."

"Let's go down."

The cop reached for her boots, "Okeydokey."

...

Margo DeVries wept while she stood spreadeagled and naked against the wall as she was photographed. Meanwhile, Maggie tried to console and calm the sobbing woman as best she could, "Almost there Margo, I know it's embarrassing but we're nearly done. If you could turn round to face me, we'll get these last two photographs taken and you can get dressed again."

The American woman normally took considerable pride in her body. She had a great figure for a woman in her early forties she thought and took care of herself, exercising regularly in the gym, with swimming and pilates on a daily basis. She ate healthily and didn't smoke. As a result, she was toned, curvy and firm in all the right places. She had good-sized breasts. A fresh complexion and a well-rounded ass. On the beach, or at the poolside she delighted in wearing skimpy costumes that turned the heads of both men and women. So normally she might have gotten quite an illicit thrill at stripping off to be photographed, but not today. Oh no, this horrible, impersonal, degrading ordeal was quite different.

Margo wailed in misery and shame as she tried to cover herself with her hands, "I can't. I just can't!"

Maggie moved closer to her and spoke gently, "I'm sorry Margo, I really am, but this has to be done. There's just you me and the photographer here and the chances are that nobody will ever see these pictures I promise. They're for our legal protection, both for you and us, and nothing more than that."

The woman sniffled and looked at the officer with tear-filled eyes, "Promise?"

"I promise. Be brave for just a little more and then you can get dressed."

Margo shuddered as she forced herself to turn and face the camera.

After the photographs, Margo was escorted to a small but well-appointed medical room where she was forced to strip once again before she was given a thorough, but thankfully brief examination.

Maggie, the black-clad officer escorting her was sympathetic, friendly and supportive throughout. She spoke gently and even held Margo's hand when she was scared, but she was also unwavering, and it was clear that there was no way her charge could refuse to obey her instructions.

Eventually, Margo sat slumped in the cell she had been assigned. It was a bare concrete box with a steel toilet secured to the floor and an aperture in the wall that served as a small sink. Other than a low stone shelf with a mattress there was no other furniture unless one counted the ever-present CCTV camera dome fixed in the ceiling. Her box was one of a row of identical boxes lined along a corridor. It smelled of bleach and antiseptic and Margo winced at the sporadic sounds of moans and cries from some of the other nearby cells.

Maggie sat on the mattress next to the crying woman and passed her a cup of tea while she sipped one herself. The American took it gratefully in shaking hands.

"I'm going to be going off-shift soon Margo, and it will be a different crew working the night shift, but I'll be back on in the morning, okay?"

Margo sniffed and wiped her face with her sleeve, "What will happen tomorrow, I mean how does this work?"

"Well, the custody staff will wake you at about six in the morning and get you breakfast. Then you can get a shower if you like. After that, they'll arrange for consultations with solicitors and whatever. Then you'll be taken to a waiting room until you are called up to the court. From there what happens depends on what the court decides."

Margo turned to face the woman with a tearful smile, "Thanks for getting me through this Maggie. I'm not very strong really you know, and I don't think I could have made it without you."

The woman patted her on the hand, "Sure you could. I think you're maybe a lot tougher than you think. Look, Margo, I'm not going to sugarcoat it, the next wee while will probably be hard for you. But regardless of what happens, no matter what's decided in court, it will eventually be over, and you'll get to go home. Just keep thinking about that. When this is over, that's it, it's done, and you get to go home. Now drink your tea and try and get some rest, okay? I'll come past to see you in the morning. I'm just going to go fetch you a blanket before I head off."

Once she was left alone Margo spent a long time huddled on the mattress wrapped in the blanket she had been given. The cell was warm enough, so she wasn't shivering, well not with cold anyway, and the overhead light was dimmed slightly to help an occupant sleep, but it was never extinguished, and like the Eye of Sauron the overhead CCTV camera was ever watchful. Every hour or so Margo heard the footsteps of the custody staff making their way along the corridor outside, stopping at each cell to check on the occupants.

When the keys rattled in the lock of her cell Margo slithered back into the corner like a trapped animal. The heavy metal door opened, and a man stepped in, he stayed in the doorway and gazed at her for a moment. He was tall, broad and heavyset, his bare arms were thick and corded with muscle. He had a shaved head, a fierce-looking goatee beard and cold grey eyes. A scar ran down the side of his face and his brow furrowed as he regarded the cowering woman. To Margo, he looked like some evil psychopath from a horror movie and she almost whimpered.

When he spoke Margo expected him to sound harsh, or cruel, but instead, his deep voice carried a strange lilting accent that was almost soft and seemed at odds with his fierce appearance.

"Can't sleep huh? Don't blame you, I guess. Is there anything I can get you?"

Margo swallowed and shook her head nervously.

The man stared at her and then grinned, "I suppose I must look a bit like an ogre to ye, so I can't blame ye for being a wee bit frightened, but dinna fret lass, yer safe enough. Maggie asked me to pop my head in and check up on ye. Sadly, we have no pillows here or anything like that, but I can get you another blanket if you like. Some of the other residents roll them up and use them as pillows that way, would that help?"

"M-Maggie asked you to check on me?"

"Aye, she's a good lass, a wee bit of a softie if you ask me," he snorted, "but dinna tell her I said that okay, she's no that soft."

Margo's heart had stopped racing and she tried to smile at the soft-spoken giant, "Thanks, but I don't think I'll be able to sleep."

He sighed, "I suppose not. I can get ye a book or a magazine if you'd prefer. Mind you the magazines are ancient, but a book might distract you for a bit, though to be honest you really should try and rest or you'll be chin-strapped in the morning."

"Could I maybe have some water please, Sir?"

"Och now don't be calling me Sir, that just sounds weird. My name is Morven if that helps. Give me a minute to finish my rounds and I'll go fetch ye some water, or would you prefer a cup of tea?"

"Just water please."

"Fair enough, I'll be back in a bit. But try and get some rest if ye can, I mean you wouldn't want Maggie to give me a hard time now, would you," he grinned, "I mean she can be awfy fierce and she bullies me something terrible you know."

Margo actually giggled at the image of this giant bear of a man being harangued by the gentle-speaking woman she had met earlier, "I'll try and thank you,... Morven."

Sometime later Margo gasped as Morven lowered her onto his engorged penis. She panted uncontrollably and moaned at the overwhelming sensations as she was filled to overflowing when his long, thick cock pushed inside her. Her arms were wrapped tightly around his broad shoulders, and she clawed at his back in throes of passion as he effortlessly lifted her up and down, repeatedly thrusting his entire length into her. Her pussy was soaked but even so, she could barely accommodate his size as he took her forcefully, pummelling her until she squirmed helplessly on top of him, thighs spread lewdly and groaning in sheer unbridled lust as she thrust herself down onto him while his large hands mauled her breasts. She practically drooled as he penetrated her completely and he held her there with his cock buried balls-deep in her hungry pussy. Unable to contain her passion she tightened her grip around his length and gave a low ravenous moan as she felt his organ beginning to pulse. Her own orgasm burst upon her, and she writhed uncontrollably as he came insid...

Margo was startled awake as the cell door rattled and began to open. The cell was hot, her body was soaked in a sheen of perspiration, and she was tangled in the woollen blankets she had been given. Her heart was still racing and her mind befuddled as she tried to recover her senses from the lurid dream. She swallowed and looked about in wild confusion, "Holy fuck..."

A short, slender woman with mousey brown hair entered the cell carrying a cup of tea and a small cardboard carton of porridge, she smiled as she looked at Margo curiously, "You okay Honey? I heard some noises."

Margo blushed with embarrassment as she felt the dampness between her thighs, "Er, just a dream, I'm sorry."

The woman sniffed and grimaced, "Bit ripe in here, and it's so warm. No wonder you were having nightmares. Anyway, I've brought you breakfast. If you want one, I can take you for a shower once you're done."

Margo noticed the musky odour in the cell and her blush deepened. The woman saw her reaction and smiled conspiratorially, "Oh, don't worry about it Honey, you won't be the first to have a wet dream in here, and you won't be the last. I think it's the stress that does it. I'll leave the door open to air the place for a bit when you go for your shower.

As the woman spoke Margo felt her eyes drawn to the corridor behind her as a naked young woman pushed a cart full of brooms, mops and other cleaning apparatus past the door to her cell.

Seeing Margo's eyes going wide the woman looked round, "Oh. Nothing to worry about, that's just a young lassie doing her Community Service. We have a laddie as well, but he's cleaning out the male cells.

"But she's naked!"

"Aye. Some politician came up with that one, not our idea at all."

"That's fucked up."

"Aye, terrible isn't it, of course, it could be worse, it could be slavery."