All Comments on 'Judicial Punishment Lottery'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 2 years ago

Great story. You did a nice job developing Shona into a sympathetic character that the reader can relate too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope it are going to do the story about what happens to the ex boyfriend would love to read about it if it is as good as this one was it will be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting. Thanks for highlighting conpassion.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 2 years ago
was a good read

liked how you wrote this, hope maybe theres another chapter?

nwiannwianalmost 2 years ago

I hope you are planning on a second chapter

NnnelsonNnnelsonalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this well written story with one exception; the futility of whipping a young, likely mentally ill, addict lost me.

maxx308maxx308almost 2 years ago

Quite an interesting read, well written and very enjoyable.

Thanks for sharing šŸ‘

GortmundyGortmundyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments guys. Nnnelson, you are spot on. there is nothing to be gained by whipping that character. But there are a lot of Mary's in the real judicial system and they get put in prison for 10-20 days all the time because of drug related crime. But without addressing the issue it accomplished nothing at all and they fall straight back into the pattern of offending once released because no circumstances have changed. Everyone at the sharp end recognises this, but they are stuck with the system as is, not how they wish it. This was my crude way of painting such a character and such pointless actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, I really enjoyed reading the punishment of Shona. It is very different than many other punishment stories as it shows that not everyone in the system are sadists bent on exacting maximum humiliation and pain. There are people that want to help make the punishments as easy as possible since too harsh of punishments can leave lasting scars. One can feel really bad for Mary as she really got beat up badly. Additional help must be given or the next time she could probably die. Some people are beyond help and should be locked up. I would like to read a sequel about what happens to Shona after her punishment is finished; as well as having her watch what happens to Brian (and his punishment in prison). This was an easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. I kink of was expecting a plot twist at the end. So the ex-boyfriend thing didn't surprise me. What I think would have put it over the top it to have an administrative slip up. And send the nurse to holding and let the drug girl go free. You have my permission to write that into your next story! Thank you for the entertainment.

DDRaptorDDRaptoralmost 2 years ago

This is very well written and I think it humanizes this genre of story in a way I have not seen before. Well done.

jdb12399jdb12399almost 2 years ago

Hello

This is a great story. I really really love character development and I can really see myself being mates with Shona and having a couple of beers.

I hope her ex gets what's coming to him, but I don't think we need to see that.

I have never written the guard/prisoner relationship anywhere near as well as you have and I take my hat off to you, Sir :)

I'm looking forward to future development of this storyline. I wonder if she decides to apply for the job or not?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, loved it. Would really love a follow up.

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zaharialmost 2 years ago

It was a great story, well written, but it needed a lot more so you earn a well deserved 5 stars and a FTDS!!

Would like to know about what happened with Shona after the punishment concluded. We can all assume that she will have her celebration and should have 3 additional guests coming as well as taking the job caring for the next group up for punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome. When is the second chapter coming. Please tell us about what happened after

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Boring, sorry but I stopped after the first page when I read "6 pages"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very well written story, much better than most. OK, it wasn't the sexiest on this site but it had character development with a very human heroine and showed that those working in judicial corrections aren't cruel sadists but just ordinary people doing a difficult job. And I appreciated the social commentary about people like Mary - sadly too many of them in Britain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written, the world building and character development was impressive. The range of offenders brought a stark realism to the story. Moving it firmly away from the erotica genre (or it did for me anyway) into a social commentary, and that includes the nature of Shonaā€™s crime. An accident due to exhaustion from working in nursing - a public service occupation. I wouldnā€™t have tagged it as BDSM, Iā€™m sure psychologists would love to explore this niche. Made me wonder though if it was a real life extreme perhaps thereā€™s a potential for extreme masochists to deliberately put themselves in that scenario ?

To Anon of ā€˜Boringā€™ - so itā€™s not spank bank material, that doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not worth reading. Thereā€™s more to life than the next ā€˜Oā€™ even if we are on an erotic story site.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

GortmundyGortmundyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

In response to most recent comment by Tess (UK) re masochists deliberately getting themselves convicted in order to suffer a punishment. It's an interesting thought and not impossible. Certainly Ive experienced some homeless types, often alcoholic or drug addicted, who try to get locked up, particularly when the weather is awful, in order to get off the streets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo ! I worked for decades in the correctional system, and there were many of us who were humane & professional in dealing with those in our custody. You understand us perfectly. Unfortunately there were/are bullies and thugs in our ranks as well, but your portrayal of the officers in this tale was spot on for the good ones

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸ

I enjoyed reading this tale, it was well paced with some good characterisation throughout, showing that correctional officers are not all sadistic morons, although I am aware that there are some even with the current correctional facilities, this so do showed the nature of Shona the nurse and her care for others.

Congratulations on a well prepared and written piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was a fascinating read. A insightful social critique I would have expected in a literary journal but not on literotica.

The only Ā“problemĀ“ I had with this story... I didnĀ“t find it erotic at all. I chanel erotic arousal by living vicariously with characters I can relate.

All characters I as a reader would happily identify with had exactly none erotic interest in the actions.

The three characters who found something erotic in the depicted acts were pathetic (young guy), delusional (elderly lady) or a utterly pathetic, vindictive prick (ex).

So, while it was a very good read 5 stars I decided to not continue reading. But thank you very much for sharing.

Horseman68Horseman689 months ago

Excellently done. A great read.

EGRIEGRI7 months ago

I became aware of your writing with the guest chapter for Civil Penalty. I thought that was a clever chapter so I decided to look into your other work. I enjoyed the beginnings of this story. So pleased when someone spends time with an extended work to develop their characters. so it wasn't sexually active it was well done. I look forward to the remaining chapters.

texlootexloo5 months ago

I am not really into reading BDSM. It actually turns me off a bit. Still I read this, because it is highly rated. Wow, it was well thought out and well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...