Judith & Jordan - A Cuck Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Sissy husband tries to hold on to his marriage.
8k words
4.17
23.3k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judith & Jordan (A Cuck Story) -- Part 1

(The Beginning)

Between the investigation and trial the entire ordeal lasted eighteen months, a year and a half of pure hell. It was a double-edged sword being married to the most well known and respected criminal defense attorneys in the state. On one hand her skills kept Jordan out of jail, for which he was grateful. On the other hand, if it hadn't been for Judith's notoriety, the false accusations and media circus that followed would've never happened.

He did a very stupid thing, a cheap affair with a woman he hardly knew, set up by someone he never should have trusted. When he got swept away by Angela on that first night, he had no way of knowing that three weeks into their tryst he'd be accused of her murder. The set up was very professional, he looked guilty as sin. The only thing that saved him was the fact that at one time he and Judith had been deeply in love, and even in the midst of finding out her husband had betrayed her, she couldn't believe he was capable of such a crime. Using her talents and vast experience she not only cleared him of guilt, but her clever creation of an alternate scenario actually led to the apprehension of the real killer. A former client who spent two years in jail and decided to set up Jordan to get back at her.

On the surface the results were cause for celebration. He was cleared of the charges, she got a lot of sympathy and good press, a nut case was brought to justice, and now that it was over the media found a new target to put in the center ring of their circus. But beneath the surface things were far from happy.

From the moment she was told of the charges Judith acted professionally. She put aside the shock of the affair and focused on the facts of the case. She didn't throw him out because she thought it would help her case by showing a united front, but she did banish him to the guest house, and he wisely accepted his fate. They never spoke other than discussing the case, and as time dragged on it became apparent she wasn't looking for reconciliation. In fact, a year into the ordeal he noticed a much younger guy hanging around the house on a regular basis. And even though the outward appearances were that of a professional relationship, he had his doubts from day one.

After receiving the cold shoulder for a year and a half he had little hope of ever being forgiven. Their relationship had been rocky to begin with, which led to the affair in the first place. As is usual in a disintegrating marriage, they were both at fault. He was into kinky sex and didn't want to accept the fact that she was losing interest in their games. He felt cheated when she started burying herself in her work. Between her success and diminishing sex drive, she began to feel their age and social status dictated he should outgrow his childish kinky desires. They were in a negative spiral that would've worsened anyway even if they hadn't gone through what they just did.

To be blunt, Jordan was a closeted, submissive, bisexual, crossdressing sissyfag, who enjoyed being controlled and abused by a strong-willed, dominate woman. There may be a lot of adjectives in that description, but none of them were unnecessary, every one of them applied. His deep-seated desire to be submissive could also lead to many other forms of perversion. Basically, he was willing to do anything his fantasy mistress required of him.

Judith was perfect for him, and he fell in love with her at first sight. She was a statuesque woman, 6 foot 2, basically slender and yet curvy in all the right places. She also bucked the trend of short haired professional women by sporting a blond, full-bodied mane half way down her back. That made her stand out and added to her sex appeal. Her demeanor was what you would expect from a well-heeled, professional attorney nicknamed "The Barracuda". She could be ruthless when needed, but always did so in a dignified and feminine manner. In sum: she was an attractive, classy lady who could easily be a castrating bitch when it suited her. And although she wasn't a mistress per se, her strong dominating personality was the closest thing Jordan had ever found to his fantasy mistress.

In addition to all his other kinks he had a fetish for corduroy, yes corduroy, and that particular kink she didn't mind. In fact, she found it cute and amusing. During their marriage she frequently indulged his fetish, creating a whole wardrobe of expensive corduroy play clothes. She even dedicated a closet to house them in, which he was forbidden to enter without her permission. Although she would at times reward good behavior by letting him play in her closet. He cherished those rewards more than any other.

She enjoyed playing his kinky games for many years, but as time went on he became more and more sissified and submissive. And the more that happened, the less he desired straight sex. That bothered her, and the more he avoided it, the more she desired sex with a normal man.

In his defense, he did try and satisfy her in that way from time to time, but at some point she couldn't look at him without seeing a fag, whether he was in drag or not. That's why it cut so deep when she found out he was having normal sex with another woman, or at least that's what she assumed.

All of that led up to their present conversation.

She invited him to dine with her and told him they had things to discuss. He anticipated a conversation he wouldn't enjoy. When the meal was over they finally got to the discussion, and she was blunt right from the start. She let him know she no longer wished to put on a charade now that the trial was over. He didn't take it well, and they went back and forth for a while. When he reached the whiny stage, she told him she already had a new boyfriend, she'd moved on, so there was no point in dragging things out. She said she didn't hate him and would keep him afloat financially until he could get on his own two feet, but it was over. It didn't have the desired effect and he continued to whine, which exasperated her.

She learned over the years that when dealing with a difficult client, sometimes it paid to make them an offer they couldn't accept. Present a solution so unacceptable that they would accept any other avenue.

She went quiet and thought for a moment.

"Alright Jordan, since you seem intent on making this difficult, these are the only terms of marriage to which I'd agree. I'll keep you as my husband if you agree to be my obedient cuck, and watch while Randy and I fuck. Do you know what a cuck is Jordan?"

She saw the shock in his eyes before he looked away. His eyes then darted all around the room. She could tell he was desperately trying to process her words.

"Um, yeah. I know what it means. It means...are you serious?"

"Yes Jordan, I'm very serious. And that's just the start. You've always wanted to be a wimpy submissive fag, and I'm going to see to it that your wish comes true. When Randy's here he'll be my lover and the man of the house, and you'll be the resident sissy wimp. You'll suck his cock and beg him to fuck your wife whenever he's around.

And, by the way, he has a very big dick, much bigger than yours. It's got to be at least ten inches, it's the biggest cock I've ever seen, and I've become accustomed to it. I'm not going back to your sissy little penis. So, if you want to remain my husband, you'll be a sissy little cocksucker for the man who fucks your wife."

He stared at the floor in silence. Not only was the situation insane, but he'd never heard her talk like that before, or at least not to that degree. And in the midst of it all, he couldn't help thinking that in the past he would've loved hearing her be so forceful and crude. But this wasn't a sex game, this was real life, and it shocked the shit out of him.

She gave it a minute, which felt like an hour, then took a gulp of her drink and stood up.

"OK. I'll have the papers drawn up this week and all you'll need to do is sign them. As I said, I'm just looking to end the marriage, I'm not looking to hurt you."

Still nothing. She picked up his jacket and held it out for him.

"Alright Jordan, I'll call you when the papers...."

"I'll do it."

"Huh?"

"I'll do it"

"Do what?"

He sighed deeply. "I'll be your....cuck."

Now it was her who was at a loss for words. This wasn't going as planned.

"You can't be serious."

He still didn't look at her, for which she was grateful.

"You mean you weren't?"

Quickly composing herself, she slowly sat down. Her strategy had backfired big time and she felt a bit foolish, but she knew she couldn't back out now. She'd look weak.

"Yes Jordan I am, I just didn't think you'd agree. Do you have any idea how pathetic you are, how utterly fucking pathetic you are? No real man would do this Jordan. Wouldn't you rather extricate yourself from this situation and save at least a little dignity?"

Nice try. Unfortunately for her, he thought the question was rhetorical and remained staring at the floor. She finished her drink and pressed on.

"Trust me Jordan, if we remain together I'm going to have my revenge for your betrayal. I'm going to emasculate you in front of another man. I'm going to humiliate and abuse the shit out of you. And Jordan, I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. So think again husband. Do you really want to do this? Are you really that much of a wimp?"

The simple truth was, yes.

He knew he'd never find another woman who could give him what he needed like she could. He also knew that if they split up, he'd never get a chance at reconciliation. But every minute they remained together there was hope, and he was willing to degrade himself to any degree to hold on to that hope. In addition, even though the arrangement would be difficult to accept, he had to admit it appealed to his submissive nature. The truth was, there was some weird part of him that was aroused by the idea of sucking her boyfriend's cock.

"I'll do whatever I have to Judith. I want to be your husband, I want to make you happy."

She had no idea what to do, and that wasn't like her. Her feelings were suddenly torn as well. Part of her was mad as hell at him for making this so complicated, but another part was intrigued and flattered by the fact that he would suffer such abuse just to be with her. She was, to say the least, confused. She knew she needed to get away and think, but first confusion caused her to stall.

"Do you understand the full implication of what you just said?"

Always the lawyer.

He looked her straight in the eye and said he did, and the honesty created panic in her.

"Well Jordan, as interesting as all that is, I can't just agree to it now. I have to discuss it with Randy first. I want you to go while I think about it and discuss it with my boyfriend."

It was babbling and she knew it, she felt like an idiot, but it was the best she could do at that moment. Part of her was relieved she wasn't in court.

He relented. Since he was still in the game, he didn't want to screw it up by pushing too hard. She tried to act nonchalant as she handed him his jacket and told him she'd call to him in a few days after she discussed it with Randy. He left feeling hopeful she'd keep him in the picture, and very weird that his fate would likely be decided by the whims of another man's cock.

***********************************************

She was relieved to be alone and made herself another drink. Changing into her nightgown she tried to relax by watching TV, but she knew that was wishful thinking. She painted herself into a corner and cursed herself for doing so. Why couldn't she just tell him to fuck off? That was supposed to be the plan. She hated having to admit to herself that she didn't seem as committed to the divorce as she thought she was. It wasn't like her to go into something without having all the angles down pat. Fuck! Why couldn't life be like a case? No emotions, all strategy. She was good at that. And to top it all off, now she had to figure out how to approach Randy. What a fucking disaster the night turned out to be. The only thing she was sure about, was that if this cuck thing ever became a reality, she was going to make the little bastard pay dearly for it.

She finished her drink, had another, and didn't figure anything out before going to bed. And to add to her confusion, she had recurring mental pictures of Jordan on his knees sucking Randy's dick, and she liked those pictures. In fact, the idea of making her husband be a bitch for her boyfriend kept popping up the whole time she was sitting there, and each time it did it became harder to dismiss. The thought of him watching them fuck was a little more awkward, but it too was becoming more and more acceptable. It wasn't just about revenge for the affair either, the idea of humiliating him in front of another guy was becoming attractive in and of itself.

She finally chalked it all up to the alcohol and went to sleep, she'd figure it out tomorrow.

*********************************************

He went home and pondered the weird state of affairs himself.

He didn't struggle as much as she did with his decision, because to him the game was over to begin with, so anything that kept them together was a win. He also felt slightly optimistic. He knew his wife, if she had made her mind up to end it, it would be over now. So he hoped that meant she still had feelings for him.

He had a drink and few fantasies too, but he welcomed his. In fact, he pulled out a corduroy dress and rubbed his cock and balls as he thought about Judith making him be a bitch for Randy's dick. Being her submissive cocksucker in drag wasn't exactly a new fantasy for him, and the possibility, however remote, of it becoming a reality was very exciting. Although, if it did turn out to be real, he was hoping she'd know there'd have to be a lot of corduroy involved. At minimum, Randy would need to be dressed in cords whenever he sucked him off. But he'd cross that bridge if he came to it. Besides, she was well aware of how important his fetish was to him, so he was pretty sure she'd factor it in.

The idea of watching another guy fuck his wife wasn't as easy though. In fact, if he wasn't so desperate, he'd never have agreed to something like that. But he knew he didn't have any choice, the minute he stuck his dick in Angela he created this mess, so he had no one to blame but himself. It did appeal to his submissive nature, sort of, but he'd never desired being submissive to another guy. He was hoping he could convince Judith to treat his sex acts with Randy, as acts of submission to her. He could swallow the whole thing a lot easier that way. But all of that was down the road, hopefully. For now he'd just fantasize about being a faggot cocksucker, which he did while splattering a big load of jizzum all over his pretty dress.

**********************************************

The next day Judith tried to figure things out in between her business chores, but she was still confused. The first thing she thought about was how to approach Randy, although in that area she was actually optimistic. He had no interest in cocks like her husband, but Randy could be a bit kinky in his own way. On more than one occasion they'd discussed Jordan's wimpiness & crossdressing, and how much it made her desire a real man. Several times when they were having sex, they even joked about Jordan being next door in a dress, and she sensed Randy enjoyed the idea of fucking the wimp's wife.

Unlike his cock, Randy was on the small side at 5'10 and a slim 150. By contrast Jordan was 6' and about 180. She got the feeling Randy liked the idea that her larger husband was a sissy wimp. She suspected age was a factor too, with Randy being 24 and both of them in their late 30s. They'd never discussed Jordan being a cuck or anything like that, but she got a feeling that Randy might enjoy some kinkiness with a submissive sissy, especially if he was fucking the wimp's wife. If she made it clear that no one expected him to reciprocate, he just might enjoy having her husband suck his dick.

Besides approaching Randy, and the logistics of keeping such a sordid affair out of the public eye, the thing she struggled with most was her. Why was she doing this? Why would she risk causing a problem between her and Randy for the sake of keeping the wimp in the picture? It made no sense.

Yes, she had to admit, from a sexual standpoint there were some aspects involved that she found somewhat exciting. Making him watch Randy fuck her while denying him access to her pussy was sweet revenge, she liked that. The idea of making him suck her boyfriend's cock, and beg him to fuck her, was also a lot more appealing than she expected. Maybe that's why the cuck scenario popped into her head the night before. Was it possible she was actually getting turned on by the idea of abusing and humiliating him? She'd toyed with some of that kink in the past for his sake, but she never thought of herself as a dominant woman.

There was another factor she was loath to admit, she was insecure. Randy was a wonderful lover, but there was no way he'd ever marry her, and with the age difference she wasn't so sure she wanted that anyway. She knew they'd enjoy their affair for as long as it lasted, but one day he'd leave her for a younger woman. Still sore from her husband's infidelity, she wasn't looking forward to that kind of rejection again anytime soon. Keeping Jordan around was like holding onto a security blanket. In addition, she now had some perverse ideas about using her husband to delay the inevitable break-up.

She knew she might be overly optimistic about Randy's reaction, but what the hell, why not give it a shot? It was a calculated risk. She texted him and told him she'd like to see him that evening to talk and have some fun. She didn't say what about.

************************************************

Jordan had spent the last two days doing two things: trying not to drive himself crazy, and fantasizing about sucking Randy's cock sticking out of his corduroy trousers. When he received the text from Judith telling him she'd talked to Randy the previous night, he got very excited. She said she'd be over to see him at eight o'clock. He was betting that if she planned to dump him it wouldn't have taken so long, and she probably wouldn't be coming to him to discuss it. He didn't want to set himself up for a big fall, but at the same time he saw no advantage in expecting the worst.

He decided he might as well dress for success and put on a pair of navy-blue mid-wale jeans and a pink wide-wale big shirt. Sort of butch fag. He had no idea what the outcome would be, so he figured he might as well act like things were going to go his way. He had a couple of drinks while he waited, but paced himself, he didn't want to get drunk and screw things up. At eight o'clock sharp the door bell rang and he swallowed hard.

When he opened the door, time stood still for a moment as they eyed each other up and down. She seemed a little surprised by his outfit, and he almost let out a yelp when he saw her in a red corduroy skirt suit. In that split second he knew the news would be good. There was no way she'd wear corduroy if she was there to dump him. Catching himself he back off and invited her in.

"Please sit down. Can I get you a drink? I like that outfit Judith, I've never seen that one before."

She ignored the comment and gave him look that said, "are you fucking serious?"

"Yeah, I'll have a scotch."

She sat on the sofa and crossed her legs like a lady, she was intentionally being very formal. When he returned with the drinks, he went to sit next to her but she stopped him.

"No Jordan, you sit there."

Her tone was sharp as she pointed to the chair across from her. He wiped the smile from his face and did as told. She took a sip and put the glass on the end table. Crossing her arms across her chest she looked at him with an icy stare.