Judith & Jordan - A Cuck Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then watched his wife give her boyfriend a long passionate kiss that he suspected was meant to both establish roles and humiliate him. When finished she took him by the hand and walked him straight over to Jordan. Stopping just a few feet away she positioned Randy so he was standing right in front of him.

"Randy, this is my husband. His name is Jordan, but at times like these he goes by the name of Debbie."

She laughed and Jordan kept his eyes down. He couldn't look him in the face, so instead he ogled his trousers. That gave him a little thrill in the midst of his embarrassment. They were pleated, slightly baggy and there was a very noticeable lump to the right side of his fly. The fabric looked very soft and he imagined it had a wonderful corduroy feel.

"As you can see my husband's not a man. In fact, he's such a wimp he likes to dress and act like a woman. Tonight he officially becomes my cuck, and as such, he'll be watching us fuck. I hope you won't have a problem with that."

She paused, waiting for a reply.

"Um, no Judith. I mean, as long as he's OK with it, it's fine with me. Does he always dress like that?"

His voice wasn't deep or gruff, it was light and actually kind of pleasant. In fact, his whole demeanor seemed pretty easy going. That helped.

She let out an amused snort. "Why, would you like him to?"

"Well, I don't know. It's just...." He sounded flustered and maybe a little embarrassed. She quickly came to his rescue.

"Yeah, I get it Randy, the whole thing is very weird. No, he doesn't always dress like that, but if you want, he will whenever you'd like. He's just a little dickless wimp and he's here to watch a real man fuck his wife. Isn't that right hubby?"

He felt the humiliation wrap around him like a warm blanket on a cold winter night. He hadn't felt it in a long time, and never before to this degree. And the truth was, he liked it. He was embarrassed, nervous, humiliated and horny all at the same time. All he could manage was a weak, "yes ma'am".

"Good, then we all know why you're here. This is my boyfriend Randy, wimp, and you'll refer to him as sir at all times. Got it?"

The blanket wrapped a little tighter. "Yes ma'am."

She made a few more derogatory comments, then instructed him to get Randy a drink. After asking him what he wanted, Jordan had to wait for him to back off so he could stand, and the closeness made him feel intimidated. When he finally got to his feet she whispered in his ear.

"Make sure you swish bitch."

Without ever making eye contact with Randy, he meekly obeyed his wife on the way to the kitchen, and the giggling coming from behind made the blanket feel even warmer.