Judith and Sam - Lifestyle

Story Info
Life Choice of Sam and Judith.
832 words
2.84
8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trurider
Trurider
35 Followers

Now I see no reason to go into the details of how or why I know this person as such is not at all relevant. She was Married aged 23 at the time and quite open about sexual matters. I will call her Judith which is not her real name.

Now Judith had married young and after a few years of marriage things were beginning to get dull for both of them. Quite how the subject of huge cocks came up I am not sure but Judith told her husband, I will refer to him as Sam, that men with large cocks had trouble finding women who could or would take them. They were not magic Orgasm makers. Now Sam wanted to know on what basis she could say that and eventually she admitted it was personal experience.

Now Sam persisted in questioning her and she eventually admitted that at High School she had a bit of a reputation with the Jocks of the football team as she could take them balls deep with ease. That news exited Sam who wanted her to take one in front of him. Judith had given up on the boys with big cocks as for them it was all about sex and she wanted love. She had met and married Sam and life was good but now she was missing the sex for sex sake bit.

Sam kept pressing her and eventually she found one of those men from school. They were happy enough to let Sam watch as long as they got some. As he entered her she was fearful that this would ruin and end her marriage until she saw Sam standing not far away from the end of the bed, playing with himself as he watched. Afterwards, she found that the power in the marriage had changed. Women are funny creatures as they tell us that they are not objects BUT they still consider themselves to be the husbands property. They are the adornment on HIS arm.

Well now Sam was buying her dresses and very revealing underwear. The more men she had in front of him, the more he treated her like a Queen which she likes as well as the sex. Sam found that she could not only take them balls deep in her but could also deep throat them. Judith showed me photo's of her sitting on top and she looked really nice. Judith was shorter than average and slight of build but had a very good body and small firm tits. Being small made the cock in her look absolutely huge. She had a series of photo's showing a big cock sinking into her throat until you could see its outline in her throat as her nose was pressed into the man's crotch.

Judith like to have more than one big cock at a time as when she had one up her she could have another trusting down her throat which made her feel used and totally out of control. She liked it if they see sawed in and out but not if they both thrust in at the same time making her feel more like a Kebab on a skewer. She also preferred to have them shoot up in her belly as did Sam. It delighted him to think of her full of other men's cum especially when they went out anywhere and he caught anyone even having a glimpse at his wife. She would not take Black Cock as whilst she was on the pill she did like them to inject sperm into her and if something went wrong a white baby was a white baby the same as her and Sam.

Women have their own strange language. The ability to raise your leg to vertical or bring it up behind you and lay your foot on your hair as rhythmic gymnasts can is called SKILLS. This funny little hats which are not hats at all but pinned to the hair are called Facilitators. Women also assume that Men are always thinking of sex and discuss their sex lives with their friends as that is what women do. Men just don't.

The downside to all this was that Judith changed her physical appearance. She had Sam pay for a Boob Job and some other surgical changes. Now women's view of what men want them to look like is very different to what men actually want. Women think men want women with huge tits and phat arses when the opposite is true. Really physically fit women such as gymnasts and runners etc have small bums and firm tits as nature intended them to be and as Judith had been until she had changes made. She now looked more like a Plastic Blow Up doll and in truth that is what she had made herself.

I lost contact some time ago. I do hope that things changed as the course she was on was not a good one.


Trurider
Trurider
35 Followers