The Two of Us Loved Each Other

Story Info
I did feel sorry for her. But she knew what she was doing.
15k words
3.16
50.7k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter Miller is my full name and I am so proud of it. I am five foot ten tall with brown hair. And it is my birthday in eight months. I wanted a rest in the sun for two weeks. But I do love the type of work I do in the company I work in. I must say I don't like my boss. He is a complete arsehole to say the least. And I am still at the bottom but I do like my job. And what makes me laugh is that I am the best qualified one there. And I am desk bound.

I am married to Ann, and she is five foot ten tall with long black hair. Ann knows how to show her body off, but I love the ground she walks on. And plenty of men would like to have her. We have been married for the last four years. She works on the other side of town. We work for companies that do the same types of work. She had a job that took her away from home. Before we got wed, I read about crime. Ann was into chemistry. Now we share the same things.

It all started in our fourth year. Ann was off on one of her many trips. We were at the gate in the airport.

"Ann I still don't feel too well but I will be fine," I said.

I have been like this now for weeks on end. I kissed Ann at the gate in the airport. And smelt the woman I loved. Off for five days. She will be back on Friday night. I was not happy even though she had done it for the last two years. She did these trips three times a year. And every month she did one for one or two days. It seemed to me she was never at home. I missed her and she missed me.

I walked away from the gate. Ann went to the plane. As I was going through the airport to get my car. I collapsed the next thing I knew I was in "A and E."

"Where is the pain?" The doctor said.

"In my stomach."

"How long have you had it?"

"At least three months now."

"When did you last eat and drink?"

"Two hours ago."

"Does it hurt when you have eaten or drank?"

"Yes, but It has been getting worse."

"We are going to make you vomit. ... And you feel much better."

"It will get rid of the pain."

"When did you last go to the loo?"

"Two days ago."

"Nurse, put a pill up his bum when his stomach is empty."

Then he asked for my stomach contents to be sent to the lab.

"You are going to be in for a few days until the tests are done. Is there anyone we can get in touch with? "

"No, Ann is away for the week, and the details are at home."

"How long will I be in for?"

"No more than four days I want to run more tests on you."

Well I threw up loads and told to drink lots of water. And the doctor had a good idea what was wrong with me. Test after test for the next two days. But I was feeling great. The next day I was out. The doctor told me where to shop for my food and to drink water.

"I want to see you for the next three months. If the pains come back, I want to see you right away."

I had to get my car. I went to the airport to pick up my car. I had to pay a fine for staying there too long. I tried to explain but it did no good. I got in my car and reached for my phone. It was dead.

While I was driving home, I wondered what was wrong with me. The doctor did not tell me? As soon as I was in the house, I looked at the house phone for messages. There was none from Ann! I put my mobile on charge. I rang in work, and I had to tell them where I had been for the last four days. I told them I would be back in on Monday. Looked at the post to see if there was a letter. She did that from time to time. No, there was no letter. Best ring her works to see if they know when she may be home. Told it was on time for the four of them.

"Who else is there," I said.

"Mr. Jim Blacksmith, Mrs. Carol Turner his PA and Mr. Ken Philips," she said to me.

I went to the café and had fish. The doctor had said fish was good for me. When I got home my phone was charged up. I went the password and looked at my missed calls. There was none from Ann! I had six others so I called them back. I then found the name of the hotel and the phone number. I spoke with the desk.

"The meeting is due to be over in two hours," said to me.

So I left a message for Ann to ring me. She rang me soon after it was over.

"Sorry my love, the meetings have been going on to ten at night. I did not wake you, sorry my love. I did not expect you to phone me! I have left you some drinks in the fringe for you. How are you feeling? She said.

"I have been ill for four days. But I am on the mend now. When will you be home, I am missing you?"

"I will be home soon seeing you then my love."

I went to the fridge, and I poured the drinks down the drain that Ann had left me. I was trusting to what the doctor had said. The next day I was heaps better. Off to the airport to pick her up.

Ann's boss Mr. Jim Blacksmith with Carol Turner was the first to come out. Carol's husband was there to meet her. Ken Philips was with Ann. Ann threw her arms round my neck and kissed me. We stopped talking for a while then said our goodbyes. That night we were in bed early.

The next two days I did everything I was told to do. I was on the mend.

"You are picking up now," she said.

"Yes."

The next two weeks I was back to my normal self. At the weekend she made up some of her drinks for me. I told her I would take them to work with me. Tuesday, I did not feel too well. I went to the loo and puked. Then I drank lots and lots of water. Within the hour I picked up I thought. Drinking lots and lots of water. That was when I picked up. When I got home, I did not say a word to Ann. I drank lots more water.

"I am going to a small group meeting in the afternoon on Wednesday. I will be back on Friday my love. Can you pick me up at the airport? I will let you know when it is landing," she said.

There was no sex that night I would have to wait.

"I am going to miss you."

"I have left you plenty of food, and your drinks are in the fridge," she said.

The next day at work I had with me two of Ann's drinks. My stomach pains were back. The work's first aider said to me, "I think you have an ulcer! Straight to the loo and puked. Then I was back to drinking water. I started to pick up. I went home and ate the food Ann had left me. I phoned her to make sure she was all right. When she answered the phone, she was out of breath!

"Why are you out of breath?"

"I've been using this bike in the bedroom."

"Don't do it too much my love."

"How are you?"

"A bit tired. I am going to bed soon. I wish you were here."

"I will be with you soon my love."

"Get to bed and have a good rest."

"Good night I will see you at the Airport."

"Text me when you know what time it lands."

The text came. I went to the airport to pick Ann up. Ann's boss Mr. Jim Blacksmith with Carol Turner was the first to come out. Carol's husband was there to meet her. Ken Philips was with Ann. Ann threw her arms round my neck and kissed me. That night we were in bed early.

The next two days I was trusting to what the doctor had said. I was all ok for the next month. I went to the airport with her to see her off. I had with me two of the drinks she makes for me. I was drinking the second one while I was waiting to say bye for now. To kiss Ann before she got on the plane.

"Text me when you know what time it lands."

Seconds before I kissed her my pain was back. I kissed Ann as she went through the gate. As I was going through the airport to get my car. I collapsed the next thing I knew I was in "A and E."

It was the same doctor. "We are going to make you vomit and the food and fluids sent to the lab," he said.

The doctor then asked me a bunch of questions.

"What types of pest control do you use?"

"None, we don't have a garden."

"Do you have any plants in the house?"

"No, we don't have plants of any sort."

"Do you go on a farm?"

"No."

"What types of chemicals do you use?"

"Only the ones for cleaning in the house."

He looked at me and said, "rest."

He walked away, and read the results from the lab. He turned around and came back to me.

"What types of chemicals do you use?"

"Only the ones for cleaning in the house."

He left me, and he was on the phone to the lab. He came back.

"You are eating the food and bottled water I told you to use." He said.

"I have been eating the food Ann cooks and the drinks from the fridge."

"NO, HAVE YOU BEEN EATING THE FOOD I TOLD YOU TO USE!" He said.

"No, not all the time."

"The next pain you get, I want you back here."

"Doctor, what do you think is wrong with me?"

"I have to be sure! Can you come every week from now on until we find out?"

"Yes."

"When did you say the pains started?"

"A good three or four months on and off."

"See you next week."

I was out of "A and E." I had to get my car. I went to the airport to pick up my car. I had to pay a fine. Back to eating the food, he told me about water. I was ok in the morning. Ringing in work and telling them I was on sick leave with my stomach pain was back.

I started to think about the last six months or so. What I was thinking about was our sex life. It had slowed down quite a lot. The only good sex I was having was the nights when she came home from her trips. And she had been coming home three hours late from work twice a week.

Saying to myself, she missed me on her trips. That was when it hit me. She was cheating on me. Who is it Jim Blacksmith or Ken Philips at work or is it someone else? No, it's not Jim Blacksmith. He is a bit too old. It has to be Ken Philips; he is more or less the same age. Or she could have changed it could be Carol Turner god she might be gay! My god it could be a threesome or foursome. Right then since you are cheating on me, I will screw you up!

Then it dawned on me she was trying to kill me. But why did she love me? I started to think why?

Then I cast my mind back to two months before my father died. That was eight months ago.

He had told me the companies will pass to me on my next birthday. And it was worth ten million and still going up. He went on to say that he was insured for two million. And I for the same amount.

Then dad hit me with it! He had a few months to live. Ann was with me when dad told me all this. I told my dad I was happy with the job I did.

All dad said was, "It all belongs to you son!"

"I am nipping out to the shops," Ann said.

Dad waited until she was out of the house.

Listen to what I have to say? When your mother died. I knew I was not going to last much longer. I promised her I would make sure that you and Ann would be set up for life. This is what I have been up to.

I own the company where you work. I have one quarter of the company that Ann works at. She was going to own it! I have four other companies, and I was going to sell two or three of them. To buy Jim Blacksmith out, so Ann would own the company she works at. But there is a new guy that Jim Blacksmith has hired. He is his right-hand man. And I am trying to find out more about him. And his name is Philips. I know he's pretty good at what he does. Peter, I have a PD on my books. He finds things out for me. He will contact you. If I, was you, would I keep hold of him? He is worth it? Ann came back from the shops. We went home from dads.

"Why don't you sell the company, and we can have a good life? Ann said.

She said the same thing for two months. Up to dad dying.

Let us get back in the present.

That must be the reason why she wants to kill me for MONEY?

Well I had best search the house and find the stuff. I searched the whole of the upstairs. Ok well that's upstairs done. Right downstairs next and searched. I found things I forgot I had. Let's search the kitchen. I found nothing. The last place to look in the garage. Nothing.

I sat down to think where it might be in the attic! She doesn't like going up there. I had best check it out. Up to the landing and switched on the attic light. I went for the hatch hook rod. It was not there. I had seen it in her cupboard!

Down came the hatch I pulled down the ladder. My head popped up. I glanced around. I had found the stuff. Pest control tablets boxed at arm's reach. Back down the ladder. I went and got my camera. One or two photos taken from the ladder. And one of the boxes was all but empty. The other two were full. I went to the garage and photographed a shelf she got out of her car. Then I put one box on the garage shelf in full view. Then I photographed the shelf with the box on. Right next to where she gets out of her car. I put one in my car out of sight.

I waited for Ann to text me when she was going to land. I had time to plan. I got the text. Then I knew what time it landed. So, I looked in my car to find my small pair of field glasses. Then I drove off to the airport to pick her up.

The first two I viewed in on were Blacksmith and Turner. They had kissed twice before they got to the exit. And they came out first side by side. And Carol's husband was there to meet her. And a good long way behind them was Ken Philips and Ann. They kept on stopping for a kiss. My field glasses went back in my pocket. Ann threw her arms round my neck and kissed me.

"How are you feeling now? She said.

"Not too bad I had the pains while you were away. I am going to the doctor soon. I am fed up with it."

We went to bed late. I gave it to the slut long and hard. And I had no love for her anymore it was just sex.

Now I know two things. First, she was trying to kill me. And she was cheating on me. Then I thought the three hours when she is late from work, she's with Philips. Then something else jumped back in my mind. Ann had only heard part of what dad had said to me. And dad had died six months ago.

What dad had said. "Peter, I have a PD in my books. He finds things out for me."

On Monday I rang in work saying I was sick. But I went to sort things out with my lawyer.

This is what I asked him.

"In three short weeks' time I will be in charge of all my father's company. My father had told me that he employed a PD. Do you know his name?"

He looked at me and was thinking what to say.

"Yes," he said.

"Can you tell me his name and his address?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Your father paid him through me. He works for me."

"Will you ask him to meet me today at one at Tony's?"

"He will be there."

"Anything else you want to ask me?"

My father had told me he was selling two or three companies to buy Jim Blacksmith out.

"In the next week it will be completed."

He looked at me again.

"Since it is your birthday soon, I might as well tell you a few things," he said.

He spoke to me for ages. When he had finished.

"I want a paper ready by then."

"What paper do you want?"

"I want to divorce Ann."

Then he went on to say.

"It all takes place in this office on your birthday. That is when all the papers are signed and sealed and legal."

"I have one request."

"On the morning of my birthday at one minute past midnight can I sign the papers."

"Yes, I can but we will need witnesses."

"Get four of them. I want it airtight, and I will pay for them at the time. I will be in touch soon."

Then I walked out of his office. I was in Tony's place for one. A man walked up to my table and sat down.

"You want to see me," he said.

"I know you did a lot of work for my father; will you work for me?

"Do you know what I do?"

"No. Dad trusted you. I will trust you."

"Yes, on the same terms as your father, what do you want me to do?"

"I am sure my wife is cheating on me. I want you to get me proof before my birthday."

I gave Ann's name with a photo and told him I thought it was Ken Philips. He did not speak for a while.

"What else do you want to do if it's true?"

"Can you find out if the books are fixed?"

"Yes, but it will cost."

"Can you have it done in the next three weeks?

"Yes, but it may cost a bit more."

"Then do it."

"Before you ask me to check up on your wife. Have you looked in your fathers safe at home? You should?"

"Why should I?"

"Yes. And a look at the file marked Philips!"

"I will do that today."

I looked at him, yes, he knew something I did not know.

"I will be in touch days before your birthday.

I went to my father's house. The file I wanted was on the top. I read the file and it was all about what he did. And the names of where he worked before. And he was meeting a woman twice a week. Her name was not in the file.

Off to Philips's home and I rang for the locksmith. When he arrived, I told him I was Ken Philips and lost my keys. He opened the front door and said here is a key for you. I thanked him and paid him in cash. He left. I went to my car and got the box pest control tablets.

Dropped one in his kettle. Looked in his fridge and I dropped one in his juices. I also dropped one in his milk. For the next three weeks, I did the same. He had the same pains I had been having.

That Monday night when Ann got home, I told her I was going to sell up. But it's going to take at least two months after my birthday. For the next three weeks, we ate out. When Ann had a drink, I dropped a tablet in it. She was having the pains she had been giving to me. The next three weeks I had no stomach pains.

I went to work, and my boss gave me an earache for the time I had off. And the best of it. I knew that his assistant carried him for most of the time. The three weeks passed. Friday the PD walked in the office.

"Tony's at one," he said.

"Yes."

We met, and he handed me a file with Ann's name on the front.

"You don't have to read it; you were right. Here are the photos and recordings of them each time they met in the last weeks. What do you want me to do next?"

"Have the books been checked?"

"All will be done by tonight."

"Nothing but I would like a long talk with you in four weeks."

"Just send me a message."

He got up and left. He was a man of few words.

I wanted to make sure of one or two things with my lawyer.

I told him to get the papers ready to serve on Ann.

I gave him some of the photos.

And told him I wanted to watch the recordings.

Before I gave them to him.

That Friday night I did not make love to Ann. I fucked a slut. I fucked the slut morning noon and night. She must have wondered what was going on.

Monday, I did not go to work.

I made sure all the papers were ready.

And all but one that was for Tuesday. 100

The other papers have been ready since Tuesday at ten am except for one! I was in the lawyer's office at eleven forty-five on Monday night. 46

There were four more people there. In one minute past midnight, it was my birthday. I signed all the papers. And all the witnesses all sign. All Dad's companies now belonged to me.

" See you ten am at where I work."

"Yes."

I walked to work for my normal start time. My boss was giving me a headache for the time I had off. I turned to him.

"It will be alright soon."

I cleared out my desk. Then I moved my stuff on to his assistant's desk. My feet went up on the desk.

Dead on ten he walked in and went into the board room. He then asked for the manager.

"He wanted all the heads of each department in there," he said.

They all came in and sat down. Then he asked for me to come in. They all were a bit shocked. I walked in and stood at his side.

"I am here to tell you about the new owner," he said.

There was dead silence in the room. They looked at me.

"You all know Mr. Peter Miller. Well, he is the new owner," he said.

"Two changes as of right now," I said.

I turn to my grumpy boss.

"You can be sacked right now, or you can resign, which is it."

"I will resign. I have been offered a better job," he said.

"In that case, can I have it right away?"

He left the room. Then I sent for my old boss's assistant. My old boss was back in less than five minutes.