Judy

Story Info
Sometimes sex just happens: right place, right people.
6.2k words
4.5
12.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for sticking with me and the long delays between stories. As usual all characters in this story are over 18 and the sex is consensual. Always happy to receive comments either on the story or via email. Hope you enjoy it.

Judy

Jeff and Belle saw Judy for the first time as she was walking along the footpath, naked except for a pair of flip-flops, and carrying a take-away coffee cup. As she drew nearer they both let out soft murmurs of appreciation. Judy was quite tall, about five-nine, and looked to be around ten years older than Jeff and Belle - so early to mid-60s they guessed. She had curly grey hair, cut quite short, and had a figure that could only be called voluptuous. She was not fat by any means - just full-figured with broad hips, a narrower waist, shapely legs and large breasts that looked to be an E-cup at least. They sported prominent brown nipples that, due to her age, actually pointed more towards the path than the way ahead. Her breasts swayed and jiggled seductively as she carefully trod the uneven footpath. When she drew nearer she noticed Jeff and Belle watching her from the shaded porch of their cabin. She smiled and called:

"Good morning."

It was Belle who replied, also smiling: "Good morning to you, too. You're out early."

The woman stopped walking and held up her coffee cup. "Can't start the day without one of these."

"From the kiosk?" asked Belle.

"Yep. They do a really good brew over there." She gestured with her coffee cup to where Jeff and Belle sat, equally naked, in their comfortable verandah chairs. "Looks like you have a lovely morning spot there."

"We sure do. Why don't you come join us?"

The woman seemed to consider for a moment, then shrugged and said: "Why not - that's kind of you." She stepped off the path and walked the few paces to the low wooden steps that led onto the cabin porch. She paused in front of them, smiled again and said: "My name's Judy."

"Hi Judy, I'm Belle and this is my husband, Jeff." As Judy bent to shake hands with them, her heavy breasts swung free of her body and swayed before their eyes. Up close she was even more alluring than at a distance. She had a light tan but had obviously taken care of her skin over the years. Her breasts and the V of her crotch were slightly less tanned and her body seemed to have no sun damage. Below her hanging breasts her tummy was a womanly swell, showing some tell-tale signs of long-ago childbirth. Her face also told the story of her age. Here the signs of her sixty odd years were obvious with laugh lines about the mouth and crows' feet at the corners of her eyes that indicated a good humoured personality. She clearly liked to be on show, too. Even at that early hour her face was carefully made up with eye shadow, mascara and bright red lipstick. Her nails - on fingers and toes - were painted the same shade of red as her lips. She wore hoop earrings and several chunky gold rings on each hand. But it was another piece of jewellery that really caught their attention as she stood tall and proud before them. Twinkling at the apex of her thighs was some sort of tiny gold trinket.

She caught them looking and Belle coughed slightly before saying: "Interesting jewellery."

Judy smiled, not in the least embarrassed, and replied: "Yes - a present from my husband." With that she placed her coffee cup on the verandah rail and stepped closer to their chairs, thrusting her hips forward and reaching down to part her labia. Jeff and Belle were somewhat taken aback but glanced at one another and leant forward in their chairs to inspect what was on offer. What they saw was that Judy had a small gold ring pierced through her clitoris and several strands of thin gold chain dangling about five centimetres from the ring.

"Oh my," breathed Belle. "That's beautiful!"

Judy was obviously pleased. "Why thank you Belle."

Belle gestured to the vacant verandah chair next to hers. "Please take a seat."

Judy retrieved her coffee from the rail and sank gratefully into the padded chair. She took a long sip and sighed in apparent contentment. "Well," she sighed. "This is a great start to what promises to be a lovely day! I see you two like to get an early start as well." She smiled and arched an eyebrow as her gaze swept over the nude forms of her two new friends. Her eyes lingered on Judy's plump breasts - almost as big as her own but about ten years firmer, the nipples small and puckered in the crisp morning air - then moved on to Jeff's cock lying like a fat slug against his right thigh. She finally lifted her eyes back to their faces. "I don't recall seeing you here before?"

"I guess not," said Belle. "It's only our second time. We've been life-long naturists - and - um - in "the lifestyle" for years, but we only moved to Queensland a couple of years ago and this place has been a fantastic discovery."

Judy laughed: "Oh you can say that again. My husband and I were foundation members of the Eros Resort - even invested some money to help get it going. But I haven't been back since he died three years ago."

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that," sympathised Belle, leaning forward in her chair so that her lovely breasts projected toward Judy.

It didn't go unnoticed and Judy took in their lush form again before licking her lips and saying: "Yes - it was quite sudden - a fit and apparently healthy 66-year old one day and dead from a massive stroke the next."

"Oh my, that must have been very tough!"

Judy's eyes moistened at the memory. "You have no idea! He was my whole life and my one true love. We were married for 36 years; but, fortunately, I have fantastic kids and lots of great friends who helped me through. It was my friends who urged me to come back here - you know to sort of relive some old memories... and who knows..." Judy smiled and looked meaningfully into Bell's eyes and then Jeff's. "...maybe make some new ones." Her words had the desired effect, as Belle felt a tingling in her lower belly and a warm wetness in her pussy and Jeff's cock gave a slight but meaningful twitch.

Belle returned the look and said: "Well Judy, I'm absolutely sure you'll get no end of attention - and offers - here at the resort. You are just so beautiful!" Belle's gaze was fixed on Judy's blue-grey eyes looking for signs of encouragment. Jeff's gaze was fixed on Judy's generous tits.

"Well, thank you again Belle!" said Judy, smiling warmly and reaching across to squeeze Belle's hand on the arm of the chair. Belle thrilled at that first touch and entwined her fingers with Judy's, not letting go. "And I bet you and Jeff are a big hit on games nights. I can't remember the last time I saw two such hot people here at Eros."

"Oh," said Belle. "You are just too sweet!" and raised Judy's hand to her lips to kiss the back of it, letting the tip of her tongue brush the smooth skin.

Judy watched Belle's lips and felt a twinge in her pussy at the brief but moist touch of Belle's tongue. "Ooooh," she sighed. "That feels lovely!"

Belle locked eyes with her, licked her lips and murmured: "And there's plenty more where that came from ... if you like."

Judy gave Belle a shrewd look then seemed to come to a decision. "Well, it is early in the day," she said softly. "But maybe you'd like to give me a tour of your cabin?" The suggestion was clear to Belle and she smiled and rose to her feet, taking Judy's hands in hers to help her from the chair. The women stood face to face for a moment, before Belle gave Judy a soft but brief kiss on the lips - and led her new friend into the cabin.

Jeff had stayed largely mute throughout this interplay, giving Belle the chance to work her magic on Judy. And now his heart was beating wildly and his cock had swollen to almost a full erection. He gave the women a few moments alone then rose to step into the single-room cabin and close the door behind him. The sight inside only added fuel to his growing arousal. Belle and Judy were standing toe to toe in front of the queen-size bed. They held each others' hips as they kissed - lightly tasting each other's lips. But their excitement soon became obvious and Judy drew Belle against her - first their mounds and bellies touching, then their pillowy breasts.

Judy gave out a long moan as she moved her body against Belle. "Oh my," she breathed. "You don't know how much I've missed this. It's been so long since I've had another woman in my arms." Belle smiled and tilted her head to gently suck the side of Judy's neck. This brought another moan from Judy and she took Belle's face in her hands. "Ooh Belle, give me your tongue baby!"

Belle smiled and extended her longish tongue and Judy wasted no time in sucking it onto her mouth. Jeff watched on excitedly and sat on a kitchen chair, careful not to intervene at this point and perhaps spoil the dynamic. The women spent a couple of minutes taking turns to suck each other's tongues. Then Judy began moving her shoulders and Belle looked down to see their breasts rubbing together. Judy, being taller stooped slightly to bring her hard nipples into contact with Belle's stiffened nubs. Then Judy surprised Belle by working her mouth and lips to gather some drool which she let drip in a glistening string down onto their touching nipples. The feeling of the warm wetness and the slick sensation made Belle gasp and she pressed closer, moving in concert with Judy to flick their wet nipples back and forth.

"Oooh, fuck, yes," she breathed and captured Judy's mouth again in a deep French kiss.

When Judy broke the kiss she Smiled at Belle and said: "Ooh baby I can't wait to taste you!"

"Un unh," objected Belle. "I'm the host here and it's me that's going to get the first taste! You can consider it a "welcome back" gift." She silenced Judy's objections and pressed her down on the bed, so that the taller woman was lying on her back with her feet just touching the floor. Judy raised her arms above her head allowing her large tits to slump to towards her armpits. "Oh my god," growled Belle. "You look just so fuckable." With that she climbed onto the bed to straddle Judy, leaned forward to kiss her then slid up to feed her left breast into Judy's mouth. Judy made contented mewling sounds as she fed on Belle's firm tit flesh and nipples. After several minutes of this it was Belle's turn to taste Judy's breasts. When Belle slid back to press her mound afainst Judy's, the older woman gathered her own breasts in her hands and pressed them together, allowing Belle to suck on both nipples at once. She kissed them and laved them with her tongue, then drew them out with her teeth making Judy gasp with delight.

"Oh god yes... suck them baby... lick them... bite my big sensitive teats." It was clear that Judy liked to vocalise during sex and, watching from the sidelines, Jeff couldn't help moaning his encouragement as he stroked his achingly hard cock.

But Belle could wait no longer to taste Judy and slid down to her knees on the floor, forcing her guest's legs apart and began licking up the insides of her thighs, one side then the other. But Judy wasn't in the mood for this teasing and lifted herself onto her elbows to scowl down at Belle. "Jesus fuck, Belle - don't make me wait. Please just get your tongue inside me!" She emphasised this by lifting her hips and trying to force her pussy onto Belle's face.

"Mmm, whatever you want darling," murmured Belle. And with her eyes locked on Judy's, she dipped her head and plastered her mouth to the older woman's cunt. She immediately forced her tongue between the swollen labia licking as deeply as she could. This brought a loud cry of passion from Judy who began bucking her hips against Belle's face. For the next ten minutes Belle made love to Judy's sparsely haired pussy, alternately licking and sucking on her labia and probing with her tongue to taste the juices that welled inside the steaming cleft and trickled down to the crease of her arse. When she had Judy loudly moaning and crying out, she focussed on the woman's fat clitoris, sucking the gold ring and chains into her mouth to tug on them and wring a cry of ecstacy from Judy's throat. Belle then sucked the whole of Judy's clit into her mouth to lash it with the tip of her tongue. This made Judy shriek again and lift her hips off the bed, giving Belle the chance to drive home Judy's climax by pressing one thumb firmly against her tight arsehole. Judy reached down to force Belle's face even tighter against her gash and rode out her orgasm in a series of spasms that made her head spin and her legs stiffen.

Belle kept up her attentions till Judy pushed her face away crying for relief. Belle looked up and smiled at her newfound lover and licked her lips to savour more of Judy's love juice. She then turned her head to see her husband staring intently at them and madly fisting his cock.

"Oh Jeffrey," she protested. "Don't waste that baby. Get over here and fuck me." Jeffrey obeyed willingly, kneeling behind his wife to enter her drooling cunt in one long thrust. She grunted and immediately dipped her face to resume feeding on Judy's cunt.

Judy tried weakly to protest: "Oh baby - I don't think I can take much more!" But Judy proved her wrong and as Jeff's cock drove repeatedly into his wife, she flattened her tongue to lash Judy in time with the jolts to her body. Judy's excitement soon soared again and she grasped her own tits to pinch and twist the nipples, as the tongue lashing her clit and the thumb probing her arse drove her to another gut-clenching orgasm. In time with Judy's shriek's, Jeff groaned loudly, and Belle felt his cock head swell for his impending climax. She lifted her head from Judy's pulsing quim and gasped: "That's it baby, cum for me ... give me your spunk ... fill me up!"

That was all Jeff needed. His fingers dug into Belle's hips as his balls disgorged their load, pumping spurt after spurt of his jizz deep into Belle's climaxing cunt.

Then they all collapsed together on the bed in a loose tangle of sweaty limbs. When her breathing had calmed enough Judy gave a delighted chuckle. "Well, I certainly didn't expect this when I stepped out for coffee this morning!"

Belle laughed briefly too. "I hope we haven't shocked you?" she teased.

Judy rolled to pull Belle against her body and kissed her deeply. "Oh Jeeezus no! In fact I can take a lot more of that sort of treatment and I hope you'll join me for dinner tonight in my cabin. I'm sure I can find something nice for us to eat, including..." and she paused to slide her hand along Belle's wet pussy lips. "...this sweet pussy. And.." she added, reaching over to grasp Jeff's wet and half deflated member. "...I hope Jeffery will feed me some of this lovely fat cock."

They all agreed that was an excellent plan.

*

Jeff and Belle weren't certain how they should dress for a private dinner invitation in a clothing optional swinger resort. They decided clothing would be appropriate but opted for smart-casual. Both were hoping they wouldn't stay clad for long. Belle opted for a colourful, short, halter dress with panties but no bra. She spent time carefully making up her face. Jeff chose dress shorts and a polo shirt.

They carried a bottle of chilled white wine as they approached Judy's cabin. It was one of the more luxurious cabins with lounge, separate bedroom and a full bathroom. After enjoying Judy's generous body that morning they weren't exactly nervous - but both felt a sense of anticipation, hoping the night would prove just as enjoyable.

Judy greeted them at the door with warm hugs and lingering kisses. She was dressed in a sleeveless, fitted white blouse which clearly accentuated her bra-less breasts, and skin-tight leather pants that clearly accentuated her shapely legs and curvy bottom. The greeting kisses included just enough of her tongue to tell them she probably did want more of what they'd enjoyed that morning. But there was no rush and they chatted amicably as she un-capped the wine and poured glasses for each of them. The talk was of the "getting to know you" variety, touching on many aspects for their respective lives - but with no mention of erotic pursuits. Judy had ordered in a two-course meal from a local Italian bistro. She'd judged arancini balls for entrée and a vegetarian linguini should be safe for all dietary requirements and when it arrived, fresh and hot, they tucked in with obvious enjoyment. They chatted more over dinner, telling each other about their children and grandchildren and Jeff was beginning to wonder if indeed this would be, after all, a conventional dinner party.

But his fears were dispelled after dinner when they retired to the lounge with small glasses of coffee liqueur. Judy guided Belle to sit beside her on the three-seater while Jeff sank into an armchair. Judy turned immediately toward Belle, smiled and took her hand.

"It's soooo nice to have you both here," she said. She then took a sip of her liqueur and leaned in to share it with Belle in a wet, sensuous kiss. Jeff watched as their tongues worked together and heard their soft moans of pleasure.

Belle then took a sip from her glass and repeated the sweet coffee kiss. Her kisses trailed along Judy's jaw to her ear lobe and she whispered: "And I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now." Judy chuckled warmly and took both glasses to place them on a small table beside the lounge. She then traced the fingers of one hand through Belle's hair and with her other hand deftly untied the halter bow at the back of Belle's neck. After another lingering kiss she turned more toward Belle and peeled down the front of the dress, letting Belle's large, firm breasts fall free.

"Oh my lord, Belle," marveled Judy. "You have the most delicious tits." She emphasised her compliment by cupping each of the pillowy globes in her hands and stroking the nipples with her thumbs. Belle moaned in appreciation and reached for the buttons of Judy's blouse. They sprang open quite easily and when Judy shrugged out of the blouse her even larger breasts fell out in luscious abundance. With a hand on the back of her head, Judy guided Belle's mouth down to her straining left nipple. Belle needed no prompting to latch on to the nub and began suckling with obvious excitement.

"Ooohh yes baby!" Judy crooned. She looked over to where Jeff sat with an obvious bulge in his shorts and lifted her right breast towards him. "Jeff honey, why don't you come over here and help Belle. I think it's just too big a job for her to handle on her own."

"My pleasure," smiled Jeff, moving to sit beside Judy and immediately starting to lick, suck and gently bite the proffered nipple. Judy threw her had back and gasped in enjoyment.

"Oooh yes," she murmured. "That's what Mamma wants - oh god I've missed this so much." After several minutes of this double treatment Judy freed herself from their mouths and rose to her feet. Smiling down at them she slowly unzipped her pants and eased them down over her hips, revealing her shaved mons. She slowly turned away as she pushed the pants down her legs, bending right down to show them her naked pussy lips and butt-hole.

"Oh, my yesss!" breathed Jeff as Judy slipped the leather pants off her feet. "Don't move!" ordered Jeff and he reached out to take Judy's hips in his hands. He rubbed her arse cheeks tenderly then surprised and delighted Judy by leaning forward to push his face between her legs. His long tongue found her pussy lips, almost reaching the small gold ring on her pierced clit, then swiped up in a long slow lick all the way to her arsehole. She grunted in pleasure as he reached the pucker and moaned loudly as he flicked his tongue back and forth across the tight ring.

"Oh, Jeffrey," she gasped. "You are a dirty boy - and Mumma loves it. She straightened up, turned and pulled Jeffery to his feet. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him deeply, savouring her own taste on his tongue. She then made quick work of stripping him of his clothes and pushed him back down to sit on the edge of the couch. Kneeling between his legs she took his rapidly stiffening cock in her hands and looked up at him with a hungry expression. "Mmmm. I've been waiting for this all day," she smiled and fed his entire length into her lip-sticked mouth. With one hand around the root of his cock and the other cupping his balls, Judy treated him to one of the best blow jobs of his life.

12