Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His groans of pleasure had their effect on Belle too. She worked completely out of her dress as she watched Judy sucking Jeff's cock. The woman certainly knew how to enjoy herself. His tool as soon coated in a slick sheen of saliva. Their host alternated between licking the length of his rod, sucking vigorously on the head and then sliding his full length into her throat. She didn't gag once. Meanwhile, Belle had slipped one hand into her own panties and was lightly stroking her clit while the other hand teased and tweaked her nipples.

Judy came up for air and smiled at them both, all the while stroking the rigid cock. "Mmmm," she purred. "Mumma loves this hard cock. Does Jeffrey want to come in Mumma's mouth or in Mumma's pussy?" The repeated use of the word "Mumma" seemed to be a real turn of for Judy, who, being the oldest in the room, seemed to naturally adopt a maternal role. And the mildly incestuous reference wasn't lost on Belle, who found it quite arousing.

Jeff had also picked up on the theme and answered with a groan, holding Judy's head in his hands: "Ooohh - that can be Mumma's choice. I'll be very happy to come wherever she likes."

"Do you think you'll be good for two loads this evening?" asked Judy, flicking her tongue across the tip of Jeff's dick. He smiled and nodded enthusiastically. "In that case," continued Judy. "Mumma wants all of your hot cream deep in her belly." With that she went back to an enthusiastic licking and sucking. When she felt Jeff was close to coming she eased off, drawing out the pleasure for them both. She did this several times, releasing his cock to concentrate on licking and sucking his shaved balls. Her mouth, her hands and his cock were all soaked in her spit and Belle watched with fascination, fingering her pussy and pushing herself toward a solo orgasm.

"Ooooohh fuck," she gasped. "Do it Mumma! Make him come in your mouth. I want to see you swallow all of his jizz." That urging was all it took to spur Judy and Jeff on toward the summit. As Jeff thrust up toward Judy, she let his balls plop from her mouth, tightened her grip with her right hand and began to pump furiously with just the bulbous head of his cock between her lips. She paused for only a second to spit onto her left index finger. Then with a wicked grin turned to Belle to ask: "Do you think Jeff would like a rocket launcher?"

Jeff answered for his wife: "Oh yessss - fuck yes! Do it!" Judy happily complied and as she felt his cockhead swell between her lips she pressed her wet fingertip against his anus and then forced it inside, stretching the tight ring and making him squeal in pleasure as his balls began to pump spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth. She took the first gouts onto her tongue then drew back slightly so Belle could see the remainder spurt into her open mouth.

"Oh my god," gasped Belle. "That is so hot." And with her finger strumming furiously at her clit she joined Jeffrey in a hip-lifting orgasm.

Judy then resumed sucking on Jeff's cock, draining him of all he had to give her. When at last she sat back on her heels she opened her mouth to show her guests some of the cum she hadn't swallowed. She then reached for Belle's hands and drew the heavily-breathing woman forward to share a kiss. She used her tongue to push some of Jeff's cum into Belle's mouth and both women moaned in delight at the raw sensuality of the act. All three then collapsed back onto the couch, sitting side-by-side and holding hands, with Jeff in the middle.

After regaining her breath, Judy said: "Mmmm that was heavenly. Thank you so much Jeffrey."

"Are you kidding?" he replied. "It's me that has to thank you for one of the best blowjobs of my life. You are such a beautiful and sexy woman." He empasised the compliment by cupping one of Judy's breasts in his right hand and leaning over to kiss her lightly on the lips.

"Well, thank you kind sir," she smiled. "But now I think you need to rest and regain your strength because before this evening is out Mumma definitely wants to feel your lovely cock squirting deep inside her pussy. And besides..." she now turned to Belle and smiled. "I think Mumma owes Belle something from this morning."

Belle returned the wicked grin and kissed Judy, saying: "Oooh that sounds like an offer too good to refuse but why don't you show us where that big bed of yours is." They all stood and Judy led the way into the bedroom. Within seconds she had stripped the younger women of her panties and had her on her back on the edge of the bed with her legs pulled up and spread to expose herself fully. Judy stood gazing down for a moment at the delicious treats spread open before her then sank to her knees and applied to her mouth directly to Belle's slick cunt lips. Belle moaned in appreciation as Jeff lay down on the bed beside his wife to watch the action. Judy swiped her tongue up and down Belle's cleft, from her perineum to her clitoral hood, making the 50-year-old woman squirm and moan in delight. Jeffrey helped to stimulate his wife by leaning in to suck and tweak her nipples. After several minutes of her lingual teasing, Judy used her thumbs to draw open the petals of Belles' flower and lanced her tongue inside to savour the nectar that was now pooling within. She filled her mouth and with a lascivious smile at Belle, who had raised herself on her elbows to watch, she pursed her lips and let the pearly cunt cream drip directly onto Belle's exposed clit. This brought appreciative "oohs" and "aahs" from Belle and Jeffrey before Judy lowered her mouth once more to suckle directly on Belle's swollen clit. The effect was immediate, as Belle's tummy tightened and she let out a sexy gasp. Then she began to buck her hips against Judy's face as the older woman first licked, then sucked on Belle's trigger. Then, somehow, she managed to do both, sucking the swollen tip into her mouth and lashing it with the tip of her tongue. Belle's shrieks as she orgasmed could have been heard for miles around. Her whole body spasmed with the violence of her climax and her shudders carried on for what seemed like forever, with Judy's arms around Belle's thighs, holding the bucking woman tight against her face and continuing to ravage the tortured clit.

Belle tried desperately to pull away, alternately moaning and shouting "fuck-fuck-fuck" before Judy finally relented, lifted her slick face from her victim's sodden pussy and allowed Belle to retreat to the centre of the bed. Judy watched Belle regaining her breath then sat back on her heels with a satisfied smirk on her face and asked with feigned modesty: "So did Mumma do good for her baby girl?"

Belle gave a breathless laugh: "Jesus, fuck! Nobody has ever made me cum like that just with their mouth. My god, that was incredible." She leaned forward to take Judy's hands and drew her up for a kiss, elaborately tasting her own honey on the older woman's lips and licking her face clean.

Judy's eyes were glowing with arousal as she concurred: "Believe me darling Belle, that was incredible for me too. There's nothing like making a beautiful pussy respond in the best way possible." Then she looked across at Jeffrey who was lying back stroking is reinvigorated cock. "But now," Judy continued. "Mumma needs to come too, and I see Jeffrey's lovely tool is ready and waiting." She squirmed onto the bed between Jeff and Belle and lay back to spread her legs in blatant invitation. Jeff needed no prompting and swung himself over to kneel between Judy's open thighs. Supporting himself on his elbows he leaned forward to kiss Judy and taste the remnants of his wife's cum on her lips. He then kissed down her throat to the crook of her shoulder where he paused to suck on the perfumed skin. Next her breasts and nipples received his devotions, making Judy's breath quicken, before he moved right down to anoint her slick quim with his tongue. It was then that Belle and Jeff noticed that the small golden chains that had been suspended from her clitoral ring that morning, were now missing.

"Oh," observed Belle. "You've taken off your lovely little chains."

"Uh huh," concurred Judy. "They feel lovely when I'm just walking around but they absolutely get in the way when I want to be fucked. And that's exactly what I want right now." Jeffrey had resumed his oral stimulation of her love button and she moaned with her fingers raking through his hair as he licked her, but soon protested breathlessly: "Oooh Jeffrey, that makes Mumma feel so good but please don't tease me baby boy. Please give me that cock! It's been so long and Mumma needs to feel some hard dick deep inside her cunt." Jeff was more than ready to comply and after a final lick at Judy's throbbing clit he moved forward to slide his hard tool up the inside of Judy's thigh. On her own initiative, Belle moved down the bed to help and grasped Jeff's rod to move the tip up and down Judy's gash. "Uuuurrgg," the older woman gurgled. "That's it - yes there! Right there!"

But Belle was in the mood to tease Judy and paused to ask: "Is that what Mumma wants? Does Mumma want Jeff's hard cock deep inside her."

"Ooooh fuck!" was Judy's strained response. "Yes, damn you yes. Let Jeffrey fuck Mumma! Give me that cock! I need to feel it deep inside me."

"Well," relented Belle. "Since you ask so nicely..." And with that she guided the tip of Jeff's tool between the swollen lips of Belle's pussy, to the very portal of her inner core. There, Jeff paused for a moment before slowly inching himself all the way inside Judy. The slick walls of her cunt felt fantastic as they closed around his length and Judy expelled a long breath as he sank into her. When his balls were nestled comfortably against her arse, she squeezed his hips with her thighs and dug her heels into his buttocks to hold him in place, drawing him down to lie flat on top of her with his face nestled in the crook of her neck.

"Ooooh Jeffrey," she cooed. "Don't move baby. Hold it right there!" For several moments she savored the feel of his body and his cock as it throbbed gently inside her triggering small pulses of her own inner muscles. "Oh god that feels so nice," she breathed. "I can't tell you how much I've missed this feeling." Jeffrey stayed perfectly still, apart from those small involuntary jerks of his cock, extending the moment for her. Then she lowered her heels to the bed and spread herself wider for him. "Okay, Jeffrey. Do it for Mumma! Fuck me baby boy! Give me every inch of your cock!" Jeff complied most readily. Raising himself on his hands he gazed down at her lovely face as he began to move his hips, drawing almost all the way out of her before sinking back in. As his rhythm built, his speed increased and soon he was fucking Judy with a steadily-growing passion. And she was savouring every moment of the delicious plunder. She began to grunt as his weight pushed the air from her lungs with each lunge. Soon their sweaty bodies were slapping noisily together and Judy was giving voice to her passion, praising his efforts with every expletive she knew, delighting both Jeff and Belle with her dirty talk.

"Oooh fuck yes! That's it. Fuck me baby - fuck my cunt - make Mumma your dirty cum slut..." She continued this monologue as their excitement built. But having come earlier, Jeffrey concentrated on making this delicious fuck last. Belle watched fascinated as their bodies collided in loud, wet claps, making Judy's massive tits shudder and sway. She couldn't resist joining in, leaning over to alternately kiss Judy's mouth and her nipples, then sliding a hand down Judy's belly to diddle her clit. Judy's moans increased and soon her dirty talk was lost in a torrent of inarticulate grunts. Above her, with his eyes closed and his head thrown back, Jeff concentrated on not coming, slamming his hips against hers and savouring the grip of her snatch on his cock. Soon his efforts were rewarded as Judy's grunts turned to long swelling moans and she wailed out: "Oh yes.. oh fuck, good boy Jeffrey... oooh fuck you're gonna make Mumma come.." Now as his body slammed down her hips rose off the bed to meet his and she let out a long strangled moan as her body began a series of involuntary jerks. "Yessss... yesss... ooooh FUCK YESSS... OOOHHH FUCK MUMMA'S COMING... MUMMA'S COMING... DON'T STOP... DON'T YOU DARE STOP YOU FUCKER... OOOOOOHHHHH FAAAAARRRRRK..." and with an almost violent shudder she locked her legs around him again, clamping him against her and robbing him of any ability to prevent his balls from disgorging their spunk deep inside her. As Judy felt his cock pumping into her she moaned once more, gasping: "Yes! Yes give me your cum baby boy - that's it fuck your seed into Mumma!" And her body convulsed with a second climax every bit as powerful as the first.

Belle watched in awe as the older woman's body spasmed over and over again. She leaned in to share the pleasure by kissing Judy, probing her mouth with her tongue. This pushed Belle's own excitement higher and she roughly pushed Jeff aside top dive between Judy's legs and begin feeding on her dripping cunt. She licked and sucked at the swollen gash, drawing out the combined nectar of Judy's juice and Jeff's cum, then pushed Judy's legs up to reach the stream that trickled down to Judy's arsehole. She lapped it all up, filling her mouth, before crawling up to lie on top of Judy's sweating body and feed the creamy bounty into Judy's mouth. They sucked, licked and swallowed till it was all gone then relaxed one against the other till their breathing and heartbeats slowed a more normal pace.

Eventually, Judy wrapped her arms and legs around Belle and began a gentle rocking motion, enjoying the feel of her new friend's lush body.

It was some time before all three recovered enough to shower, then sit spent and naked together on the sofa. They drained their abandoned liqueur glasses and Judy refilled them, raising her own glass in a toast to her new friends: "To Jeff and Belle - thank you so much for helping me regain my mojo - with one of the best nights I can remember."

They drank the toast then Belle smiled at Judy with a wicked gleam in her eye and raised one finger to trace the tip around Judy's left nipple. "And," she murmured. "The weekend has only just begun."

The End.

12