Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make sex feel so good?" she clarified.

"Isn't sex always good?" I asked.

"Not in my experience," Judy shared. "Most of the men I've slept with are either slam, bam, thank you ma'am in it for their own release or so gentle and clingy it makes me want to puke. All I want is to get laid. You're different. I've been here about two hours and I've already got more of what I want than I get in a month."

"And you're getting laid?"

Judy looked and me and considered what I asked. "No. It's more than that," she said. "I can't put my finger on it."

"I can," I said and put my finger on her clitoris.

Judy laughed and pushed my finger away. "That's it," she said. "I'm having fun."

"So am I," I agreed.

She rolled away from me and got out of bed. "Are we done having fun?" I asked.

"Not on your life," Judy announced. "But I have to pee."

"Again?"

"What? Is there a limit on the number to times I get to pee?" she asked with a smile.

"No," I said. "Have fun."

She turned to walk into the bathroom. She stopped and looked over her shoulder. "Are you coming?" she asked.

"To watch you pee?" I asked.

"If that's your thing," she told me.

"It's not," I said. "But I'm open to new experiences.

When I got to the bathroom, Judy was perched on the toilet with her legs spread. She looked up. "Enjoying the view?" she asked.

"So, why am I really here?" I asked.

Judy tore off some toilet paper, dried herself, stood up and flushed the toilet. "I noticed your shower earlier and thought it might be fun to share a shower with you."

"Now that's the kind of fun I can get behind," I quipped.

Judy opened the shower door and turned on the water. After a few minutes for it to warm up, she adjusted the water temperature and stepped in. "Are you coming?" she asked.

"Not yet," I said and headed for the shower entrance. Judy took a bottle of shower gel off the shelf, squirted some on her hands and rubbed them all over her breasts. "Let me do that for you," I suggested. She handed me the bottle of gel and leaned back against the wall of the shower. I squirted some gel on my palms and applied them to her breasts. Trying to hold one of her wet and slippery breasts in one hand was a challenge. I challenge I was glad to accept.

With the hot water spraying on my back, I turned her around, put my arms around her body and held her breasts in both hands. She leaned her head back on my shoulder, arched her back, pushed her cheeks back against me and started a chain reaction. She reached behind her to verify what she thought was happening.

"Are you some kind of superman?" she asked.

"No," I said. "Are you Lois Lane?"

"No," she confirmed. "But I am an opportunist and I sense an opportunity."

Judy pushed herself back from the wall and bent over. I sensed the opportunity she spoke of and I took it. I put my hands on her hips and slid into her with the hot water streaming off both of us. I stroked into her, neither too aggressively nor too gently. We fucked like that for too long. I sensed the water losing its heat. "We need to quit," I said.

"I don't think I want to stop," Judy opined.

"We're about to run out of hot water," I told her.

"Fuck," Judy said.

"I agree," I said. "But somewhere else.

She quickly rinsed off any remaining shower gel, turned off the water and we left the shower. I handed her a towel and we chose to dry each other off. We went back to the bedroom and on the bed again. Judy rested on my chest. "Mark, I love your shower."

"It's more than adequate," I agreed.

"It's large enough for at least four people," Judy observed.

"It is that," I agreed.

"Have you ever had four people in it?" she asked.

"At the same time?"

"Of course, at the same time. Answer the question," she insisted.

"The answer borders on information about others that I shouldn't share," I told her.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said. "How about five?"

I knew what she was proposing. "You'll have to discuss that with Carole," I told her.

She leaned over me and kissed me. "I will," she whispered.

We lay together, our bodies radiating the warmth from the shower. Judy's hands wandered over my chest and abdomen and eventually reached my semi erect penis. She held it in her hand. Except for an earlier squeeze and a couple of positioning pushes, it was the first time she'd held my cock with curiosity and it felt incredible. I closed my eyes and relaxed while Judy held and weighed my cock. It quickly grew into an erection. "This is really nice and large," she said.

I never thought of my erection as being anything except average but she was entitled to her opinion. She wiggled around until she could hold my erection in both hands. I lay back and enjoyed the attention. And then, without forethought or warning, my erection was in her mouth. Not just in her mouth, all the way to the back of her mouth. Without seemingly any effort, my erection slipped into her throat and her lips and nose were in my pubic hair.

She swallowed repeatedly. Each swallow imparting a contraction on the head of my penis. The result was electric, radiating down my erection and up my spine. Judy relented for a moment and we both breathed easier. After a gasping breath, she plunged back down and I was lodged in her throat again. The fifth time she gasped and plunged, I voided my prostate directly into her throat. She held me in the depths of her throat until my contractions completed and surfaced gasping for air and with a huge smile on her face.

"I enjoyed that," she commented.

"You have a unique talent," I agreed.

I turned her around, pushed her on her back and spread her legs. My tongue found the space between her labia and my nose prodded her clitoris. I stretched my tongue to its limit, dragging it along the inside front of her vagina as deeply as I could. I slid my tongue upward, replacing my nose on her clitoris and sucked her emerging nub. Her whole body seemed to focus on my contact with her clitoris. I added two fingers inside her vagina and pressed behind her clitoris, capturing her button between my fingers and my tongue. I knew I was on the right path when she stopped breathing and screamed silently through an intense orgasm.

When she recovered, we lay together on the bed. "Damn," said Judy. "That was off the charts."

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"If you call a near death experience fun, then, yes I did have fun. How about you?"

"It's always fun to reach depths I've never experienced before," I said.

"I'll take that as a complement," Judy swelled with pride.

"A complement and a gold medal," I confirmed.

We spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening idly testing the limits of each other's bodies and a lingering fuck that took so long we gave up short of the finish line.

After peeing again, Judy came back into the bedroom and announced. "I could use something to eat."

I looked at the clock. It was almost eight o'clock. "Sounds perfect to me. Let's see what we can find in the fridge."

I followed her downstairs to the kitchen. Neither of us gave a second thought to clothing. By the time we raided the refrigerator and drank a couple of beers, it was after nine.

"When is Carole coming home?" asked Judy.

"I don't expect her until tomorrow," I shared.

"Does that mean I can stay the night?" Judy asked.

Before I could answer, the phone rang. It was Carole. "How are you holding up?" she asked.

"Extremely well, but not at the moment," I told her.

Carole laughed. "How about you?" I asked.

"Doing well. Denise and I are taking a break," she shared.

"How about Jason?" I asked.

"He's passed out. That's why we're taking a break," giggled Carole. "Is Judy still there?"

"She is," I confirmed.

"Let me talk to her," Carole said.

I gave the phone to Judy. "Carole wants to talk to you." It was weird watching a naked woman talking to my wife on the phone.

Judy wandered into the living room while talking to Carole. She wandered back and gave the phone to me. "She told me to tell you to have a good night."

"That's all?" I asked.

"No. She told me to spend the night and make sure you had the best good night ever," grinned Judy.

"I guess that answers your question," I said.

"It does," she confirmed and took my hand and started for the bedroom. "I can't wait to get started."

In the bedroom, Judy rolled onto the bed and spread her legs. "Now where were we?" she asked.

"You're getting ahead of me," I said.

Judy rolled on her side and looked at the relaxed state of my cock. "I see what you mean," she said. "What can I do to help?"

"I think you know the answer," I replied.

She waved me closer to the bed, slid over and took my penis in one hand. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of my penis. "You poor thing," she said. "Are you too tired to fuck me?"

She followed up with another kiss and a gentle suck with her lips around the entire glans. Weariness morphed into interest. Limpness into stiffness. Judy assessed the result. "That'll do," she said and onto her back again with her legs spread. I crawled up on the bed between her legs and entered her again.

We were back where we had been before raiding the fridge. We weren't in a hurry then and we weren't in a hurry now. Our coupling was slow and emotional. We clung to each other, kissing and fondling when possible. We rolled over and changed positions several times. When Judy rolled on top of me the second time, she began to squeeze her vaginal muscles. I interpreted her efforts as she was ready to bring things to a conclusion and just quitting wasn't an option.

I pulled her body from vertical to lying on my chest and pumped furiously into her. She responded by shifting her hips in sync with my efforts. Suddenly, she sat upright, grabbed her breasts, arched her back and succumbed to her orgasm. She collapsed on the bed beside me and, seeing my erection still fully at attention, realized that I hadn't joined her in orgasmic rapture. She turned and engulfed my erection in her mouth.

Not just her mouth, her throat. She took a deep breath and forced herself down on my erection. She swallowed repeatedly, the rippling of her esophagus sending unique sensations down my shaft. The second time she swallowed my cock, I came in her throat. She pulled up and my ejaculate filled her mouth. She let the last pulse of my orgasm seep out of her mouth. She looked up, semen leaking from her smile, and crawled up my body like a feral cat on the hunt.

She tried to kiss me and, when I was slow to respond, she tried again. Our mouths opened and she allowed some of my ejaculate to drain into my mouth. She broke the kiss, leaned up, smiled and swallowed. I could see in her eyes that she was having fun.

"What the hell," I thought and swallowed. Judy laughed, threw her body on top of mine and kissed me playfully. We ended lying on the bed with my arms around her and her head on my chest. She was running her fingernails through the hair on my chest and apologized. "I'm sorry," she said.

"For what?" I asked.

"You didn't cum inside me," she explained.

"But I did cum inside you," I declared.

"You know what I mean," she said.

"I'm okay with what happened," I said. "You were clearly having fun."

"I was and you just made it more fun," she confessed.

We cuddled up on the bed and Judy fell asleep. Feeling her breathing against my chest relaxed me and I fell asleep holding her. I woke when she moved. I released her so she could get up if she needed to pee. She didn't. She shifted her body on mine, held my cock in one hand and fell asleep again.

The next time, I woke first. I had to pee. I tried to slide from under her without waking her. I had to gently straighten her fingers from around my cock and managed to get out of bed and head for the bathroom.

I was standing over the toilet, peeing, when Judy stumbled into the bathroom. "Don't flush that," she said. "I'm next and we'll save water. After shaking off the last drop and putting down the toilet seat, I gave up my position to Judy. She quickly sat on the toilet. I headed back to the bedroom with the sound of her pee splashing in the water following me. Judy joined me and we considered going back to bed.

"Not on those sheets," voiced Judy.

I looked at the rumpled and badly stained bed linens. "Pull them off and I'll find another set in the hall closet."

I returned with a fresh set of linens. The sticky sheets and pillow cases were in a pile on the floor. I gave the fresh linens to Judy and gathered up the nasty sheets.

"What are you doing?" Judy asked.

"I'm going to put these in the wash," I said.

"Good plan."

When I returned, the bed was remade with tight sheets and hospital corners. Judy was in the bed waiting for me. We hugged, kissed, cuddled and fell asleep again.

When I woke again, dawn was glowing through the slats of the venetian blinds. Judy was missing. I heard noises downstairs and headed down to find her. She was in the kitchen with her nose in the refrigerator. She sensed me enter. "I need something to eat," she said.

"How about I take you somewhere for a real breakfast?" I asked.

"Deal, but not without a shower first," she insisted.

We showered together, fun included, and got dressed. I opted for jeans and a golf shirt. Judy rejected what she had been wearing when she arrived yesterday. She found jeans in Carole's closet, a t-shirt from Carole's dresser, flip-flops and no bra. I put on the jeans, the polo shirt and moccasins. We went to a store front café recommended by my neighbors in a nearby strip mall that I'd never visited.

We didn't rush breakfast. We lingered over hot coffee, eggs, bacon, home fries with toast and orange juice. I left a larger than necessary tip and we headed back to the house. In the living room, Judy wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Good," I admitted.

"Tired?"

"No."

"Energy level?"

"Restored."

"Horny?"

"You've got to be kidding."

Judy pulled off Carole's t-shirt and tossed it aside.

"Interested?"

"Interesting," I replied.

Come with me," Judy ordered. She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to the bedroom. She marched into the bedroom with me in tow and stopped dead in her tracks. I almost collided with her. Carole was stretched out on the bed, naked. "Hi," she said.

"Hi," responded Judy. "What are you doing here?"

"I live here," said Carole matter of factly.

"True," agreed Judy. "But I thought you were otherwise engaged."

"Overnight," explained Carole. "It's morning now."

I looked over Judy's shoulder. "Welcome home," I said to Carole.

"Thank you," said Carole.

"What about Jason?" I asked.

"He's asleep. Dead to the world," informed Carole.

"Are you disappointed?" I asked.

"Not really," explained Carole. "Jason isn't a one and done kinda guy but he's also not a four and more kinda guy either."

"So here you are."

"Here I am," Carole repeated.

Judy was studying me. "Is Mark a four and more kinda guy?" she asked Carole.

"Mostly more," said Carole proudly.

"How much more?" asked Judy.

"Well," procrastinated Carole. "In my experience, he's never been more than eight... twice.

Judy looked as if she was doing some sort of arithmetic.

Carole filled the void. "Have you and Judy been having fun?"

"We have," I admitted.

"I kinda figured it out based on the clothing spread all over the house. What I don't understand is the clean sheets."

"The originals are in the wash," I told her.

"I should've figured it out," Carole said. "She has beautiful breasts, doesn't she?"

Judy flinched but resisted covering her breasts. "Among the best," I agreed.

"Compared to what?" asked Carole.

"No comparisons. Everyone's breasts have their own special characteristics. As far as I'm concerned, they're all beautiful."

Carole laughed. "Good answer. Politically correct."

"And it keeps my options and access open," I admitted.

"It does," she agreed. She looked at Judy. "Do you mind leaving Judy and me alone for a couple of hours?"

"Not at all," I said. As I left the room, I heard Carole say to Judy, "Those jeans look familiar."

I started to clean up the house while I waited. I found Judy's vest, folded it neatly and placed it on a table. It was almost an act of religious devotion. I picked up her blouse. It felt soft and warm in my hands. I folded it neatly and placed it on top of her vest. I picked up her panties, held them to my nose for a long minute before folding them in thirds and placing them on top of her blouse. Lastly, I collected her white lace bra. The fifth hook in the back was slightly bent. I took it out to the garage, found a needle nosed pliers and straightened the bent hook until it was identical to the other four. I added the folded bra to the pile of clothes on the table.

Picking up my trousers and shorts wasn't as emotional as picking up Judy's clothing. I folded my trousers and shorts and put them on the table next to Judy's stack of clothing. Carole's t-shirt formed a third pile.

I carried the wine glasses into the kitchen, poured the remaining wine into the sink and put the glasses in the dishwasher. The dishwasher became the resting place for used plates and silverware from our evening raid of the refrigerator. After I straightened the counter and table items and cleaned the counters, I moved the clean sheets to the dryer.

With little left to do, I settled in front of the television to watch a sports program. I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, two naked angels were shaking me awake. "Come with us," demanded Carole.

We ended up back in the bedroom. Is it possible to be surrounded by only two women? It felt that way as they worked together to remove my clothing before pushing me on my back onto the rumpled bed. They crawled up against me, one of them on each side. Judy was holding my relaxed cock when she asked Carole, "Do you think he's all ready to up his count?"

"More than that," Carole laughed. "New day. New count."

"You first," offered Judy.

"You're our guest," countered Carole. "You should have him first."

"I had him last last night," Judy said.

"That was last night," insisted Carole. "New day. New count. New sequence."

"I insist," said Judy waving my cock around.

With Judy holding my cock and listening to the two of them discuss my immediate future, the result was predictable. Without further discussion, Carole stretched over my hips and, while Judy held me straight up, lowered herself on my second erection of the day. Judy scooted up on the bed with her back against the headboard and settled in to watch.

Carole put on an inspired performance. We changed positions often and she took my breath away several times. She worked both of us to near orgasms. Sweat was running off her chest and between her breasts before her orgasm arrived. I was behind her at the time. She fell on the bed and curled into a ball, leaving me on my knees with my erection of the month locked and loaded and without a target.

Judy almost applauded. "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever witnessed." She moved next to Carole on the bed, hugged her, kissed her and asked if she could take her place.

"Please," mumbled Carole.

Judy crawled toward me like the opportunist I knew she was. She pushed me over on my back. My legs folded and then pushed out straight. Judy positioned herself over my hips and, without help, easily slid onto my over ready erection. She was working on her own sweat and my near orgasm when a recovered Carole rolled out the bed.

Instead of heading for the bathroom as I expected, Carole walked around the bed, crawled up next to me and settled her legs astride my head. Judy was grinding on my erection as Carole lowered her red and swollen labia to my lips. As I sucked on Carole's clitoris, she leaned forward and fondled Judy's breasts. When they kissed, I felt Judy's orgasm building. Her vagina tightened around my erection and set me off. Judy responded as I pulsed inside her. I squeezed Carole's clitoris between my lips and her already primed body rolled into another orgasm.