Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen seconds later, both Carole and Judy were curled into balls on the bed and I was struggling for breath. Judy recovered first. She crawled over to Carole again and hugged her. "Are you all right?" she asked.

"Twice. So close together," gasped Carole. "But I'll be okay."

A few minutes later, the three of us were sitting against the headboard of the bed. I was between Carole and Judy, a position I relished. "What just happened?" I asked of no one in particular.

"Something that's never happened to me before," responded Carole. "I had two of the most powerful orgasms of my life back to back without a chance to recover between them."

"Me too," echoed Judy. "My orgasm was beyond intense."

"Can you explain it?" I asked. "Because I agree with both of you about the intensity of my orgasm."

"I can't," said Carole.

"Could it be because I was watching?" asked Judy.

"You may be right," mused Carole. "We've never had sex with someone watching before."

"What about Jason and Denise?" I asked.

"Hmmm," thought Carole. "I don't know. They don't watch. They participate. Maybe that makes a difference."

"Judy participated," I stated.

"Very effectively, I might add," agreed Carole. "But not until after I had a near death experience. Also, you and Judy have a more intense personal relationship than we have with Jason and Denise. That may be the deciding factor."

"True," spoke up Judy. "I love Mark."

Before anyone could respond, she held up her hand. "Let me clarify. I love Mark but it's not same as you love Mark. I want him in my life. I want him in my bed. I want him in me but I don't want to marry him. I'm not that dedicated to him as you are. I want to fuck him. I want to feel him cum inside me but I don't want to organize his social life, make his doctor's appointments or wipe his ass when he's sick."

Neither Carole nor I could respond to that. Eventually, Carole commented. "It sounds like you're skimming the cream off the top of the milk."

"I am," agreed Judy. "I'm being selfish. I know it but I couldn't, wouldn't, do it without both of yours approval and cooperation. I'm not the marrying type. I know it but I love sex and of all the men I've bedded, Mark is the one who brings out every ounce of my considerable sexual energy. I'm not a threat to your relationship and if you even hint that I shouldn't be with either of you, I'll quietly fade away and take my wonderful memories with me."

A second later, she added with a grin, "And Mark has a lot of cream to skim."

Carole laughed. "I agree and you're welcome to skim with Mark whenever you and he agree with one condition. I want you in my bed as well."

"Whenever you want," agreed Judy.

The women leaned in front of me, hugged and kissed each other. Carole glanced at the clock. "But not right now. Jason and Denise are stopping by for a light supper and I need to prepare including a quick trip to the market."

"I guess I'll head home, then," said Judy.

"Why?" asked Carole.

"I don't know either of them. I'd feel like a fifth wheel, especially, based on the little I know about your relationship with them."

"We do have a sexual relationship with them," Carole admitted. "And this evening will probably predictably develop into something sensual but you are certainly invited to stay and participate if you want."

"I don't know," considered Judy. "I don't usually just jump into bed with strange men."

"Jason's a fine gentleman. I think you'll like him. Enough to have sex with him I don't know. Hang around. Get to know him and Denise a little and stay or leave as you wish."

"Okay," agreed Judy. "I'll trust you on this one."

Carole and Judy went to the market together while I straightened out the bed so that it was in reasonable shape for when someone wanted to fuck in it later.

Jason and Denise arrived around five. Introductions were made and I wasn't sure who was more agog over Judy, Jason or Denise. We had a cold cuts and salad buffet where everybody did their own thing. I noticed Judy and Denise weren't in the kitchen. I found them sitting together in one of the over large chairs in the living room feeding each other.

A half hour later, I wandered back into the living room. Neither Judy nor Denise had rejoined the three of us in the kitchen. They were still in the over large chair and still feeding each other, only now they were naked.

Back in the kitchen, I explained the situation in the living room. Carole, also an opportunist, looked at Jason and me. "You know," she said. "We've done a lot together including both Denise and I with just one of you. That seemed to work quite well. I'm wondering if both of you might be interested in being with just little old me?"

"Both of us at the same time?" asked Jason.

"It could come to that," smiled Carole.

Jason looked at me. I looked at Jason. Carole left the room heading for the bedroom upstairs with the recently straightened bed. We followed like puppy dogs sensing a bitch in heat.

In the bedroom, Carole started to unbutton her blouse. She stopped half way. "Well," she stated.

"I really like watching," I said.

Carole laughed. "You've seen me undress and naked thousands of times. Get with it or I might go looking for Denise and Judy."

That worked. Jason and I began to undress as well. Carole paused when she was wearing just her panties, for us to catch up to her. She moved to Jason and pulled his briefs down to his thighs. She did the same with me and then she stepped back and slowly removed her panties.

She watched with a smile as our erections grew in response. "Now that's a reaction I can handle," she said. She moved back to us and took an erection in each hand. She stroked each gently and moved back, with us in tow, to sit on the bed.

"Boys," she said. "I've never done this before. Two wonderful cocks wanting me at the same time. I'm honored and I want to show you how much."

She leaned forward and slid her mouth around Jason's erection. She never missed a stroke with my erection. A minute later, she changed targets, engulfing my erection and stroking Jason's. She alternated until we were almost comatose with lust. First, she'd edge Jason and then, while holding him still, she'd edge me.

I felt relief and disappointment when she paused and looked up at us. "Boys, I need to have you together."

My confusion was short lived. I realized that she intended to have us both fuck her at the same time. I wondered which of us would get to fuck her in the ass. We had experimented with anal intercourse in the past but I was under the impression it wasn't a favorite of hers. But, maybe, double penetration presented a different experience for her. I didn't think she knew it would but was going to find out. I didn't know how it would feel either but I was ready to give it a try.

I expected she would get one of us to lie back on the bed, settle down on his erection and invite the other one to push himself into her rectum. However, that didn't seem to be her plan. She instructed us to lie on our backs on the bed with our genitals together. "You know," she instructed. "With your legs scissored like two women trying to rub their pussies together."

When she was satisfied with our positions, she pulled our erections together. "I think that'll work just fine," she commented. "Don't move," she ordered.

Carole scooted to the edge of the bed and removed a tube of lubricant from the night stand. Back next to us, she began to stroke lubricant on both our erections. When she was satisfied, she lubricated her rectum, tossed the lubricant aside and positioned herself over both of us. "Give me some help here," she asked. I held my erection vertical for her and I assume Jason did the same.

She wiggled around until she had each of us in position and began to slowly lower herself. Upon contact I discovered that Jason was aligned with her ass. His position dictated the speed of Carole's decent. The progress was slow and deliberate. Suddenly, Carole dropped several inches. I assumed, correctly, that Jason had overcome Carole's initial resistance.

Carole descended settling on our pubic bones. "Ahhhh," cooed Carole. "Nobody move."

Nobody did. I was noticing the unexpected tightness of Carole's vagina. I'd spent hundreds of hours inside Carole's vagina and I didn't remember a time it was this tight. I attributed the tightness to Jason's presence next door. He had to be pressing against Carole's vagina from the other side.

Eventually, Carole moved. She slid up a short distance and descended again. She tried several more short pumps and then began to increase the length of each slide until she was dangerously close to losing one or both of us. "Fuck," she exclaimed. "This feels different. I've had you back there before but this is altogether something different."

A short minute later, Carole settled back on our pubic bones. "Go for it gentlemen," she commanded.

I pushed her up, slid down and then back up into her. Jason must have done something similar. I could feel his movement through the thin membrane separating us. It was a unique experience. We were sharing Carole in a way that was impossible to describe.

"Are you all right?" I asked Carole.

"Yes and no," she responded. "What you guys are doing feels incredible but this position is awkward."

"Want to try something different?" I asked.

"As long as I can keep both of you inside me at the same time."

"Okay," I agreed. "Let Jason free for a minute, then straddle just me and lay down on top of me. Jason, you resume your position from behind Carole on your knees."

We rearranged ourselves, Carole lying on my chest with me inside her and Jason on his knees, straddling my legs and reinserted in her ass. Jason and I began to move inside Carole. Our efforts were uncoordinated and at different paces. I have no idea what Carole was experiencing, but she seemed to be in thrall of it. I was in touch with Jason and I was sure he was equally aware. I could sense his increasing focus on prolonging his orgasm.

I was just as anxious to prolong the current arrangement but we were both losing the battle and bringing Carole along with us. I ended explosively. I came inside Carole, Carole came and curled up in a ball and Jason came over Carole's legs after she expelled him during her orgasm.

We lay in a sticky mess for several minutes, all of us breathing heavily and recovering. Before any of us could speak, Denise and Judy wandered into the room, looking every bit as addled as we were. Denise looked at the three of us. "Are you recovering from what I think it is?" she asked.

"You should try it," mumbled Carole.

"I think I will," committed Denise.

"Not soon," piped in Jason.

"Am I included?" asked Judy.

"What do you think guys?" asked Carole.

"I'm good with it," I spoke up.

"I didn't think you'd object," said Carole. "How about you, Jason?"

"I'm inclined to agree," Jason said. "But I'd like a test run."

"I can do that," squeaked Judy.

"Why not?" added Denise.

"Okay," agreed Jason, "but not right away."

Jason got his test run with Judy later in the evening. Around midnight, Jason and Denise headed home. Judy went with them.

"That went well," commented Carole after we changed the sheets again and snuggled in bed.

"It did," I agreed. "I never suspected that Judy was such a sexual individual," I mentioned.

"You were too close to her to notice," explained Carole.

"Say more," I suggested.

"Judy's had eyes on you from the start. It was hard to miss," added Carole.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I'm a woman and your wife," explained Carole. "I'm extremely sensitive to other women's reaction to you. Judy was radiating interest in you. I picked it up early."

"Why didn't you say something?" I asked.

"There was no need," said Carole. "She wasn't making obvious moves and I wasn't completely sure what I would do if she had."

"I never had a clue," I admitted.

"That makes you similar to most men," laughed Carole. "Never aware of what's going on until it hits them in the face. Or the penis, if you prefer."

"I still haven't figured out why she suddenly changed her approach with me. You know. Sitting on my desk without panties and having panties hanging out of her desk drawer," I pondered.

"That's easy," said Carole. "Didn't you tell me she'd figured out something about the previous weekend with Denise and Jason?"

"Yes, but no details," I answered.

"She didn't need the details. All she needed to know was that you were sexually active and your wife either didn't mind or was part of it. Add that to a dozen years of going home with wet panties and masturbating thinking about you was all it took. She recognized an opportunity and took it."

"She certainly did," I commented.

Judy has become a regular member of our "family." She's also been a rock at work. Never a slip of the tongue or a deed that would give any of our coworkers a hint that we had something more than just a working relationship.

Only one recent incident concerns me. Last weekend the five of us were at Denise and Jason's for our usual dinner and dessert when Judy mentioned a recently divorced girlfriend of hers.