Judy and the Handyman 01

Story Info
Judy meets Jack the Handyman.
1.6k words
4.19
26.5k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JKL123
JKL123
9 Followers

This is a story of strict fiction. Any resemblances to real people are pure coincidence.

Judy is near 70 and has been living alone for close to 2 years now. She is a divorcee and lives with her pet cats. She lives in a townhouse and needs to hire a handyman to do a couple small repairs and changes that she wants done. She calls her girlfriend Tilly and asks her if she knows anyone that she could hire out.

She said "Oh Judy it is funny you ask. Last weekend I was over my daughter's house for a graduation party for one of my grand kids. Well, any way her next door neighbor has a son who works in carpentry. I'd say he is in his mid 20's and let me tell you he is built!"

Judy just laughs and says to Tilly "I don't care how built he is. For goodness' sake I'm almost 70 now and have long forgotten about how a man is built. I need someone that can patch a wall and do some light painting and maybe some other changes I want to have done."

Tilly says "I understand I will get his phone number then give it to you." A couple hours later Judy got a text from Tilly that simply said 555-1212 Jack the handyman.

Later that night Jack's phone rings. He looks at the screen and it says unknown caller and displays the number calling him. Jack thinks to himself yeah probably just another one of those robo calls wanting to extend the warranty for my car. Finally, after 3 rings he picks up. "Hello?"

Judy replies "Hello is this, Jack?"

"Yes, it is... and the warranty on my car is just fine."

Judy laughs "No... (still laughing) I'm sorry. My name is Judy and I was given your phone number. It is my understanding you do carpentry work and I need a handyman to do some work around the house for me. Do you hire out?"

Jack says "I have a full-time position as a carpenter, but do small jobs on the side that I can do in the evening or on weekends."

"Oh, that sounds perfect! The work I need done are all little odd jobs, nothing big. Would you be willing to come by and give me an estimate?"

Jack replies "Sure how about I stop by tomorrow after work. "

Judy says "That will be perfect I work from home, so I am here most the time. I will text you, my address. You can either call or text me when you are coming so I have an idea when you are coming."

The next day Jack was packing his tools into his pickup truck after a long hot day of working on building a deck. His body has a good tan from working outside often. He wipes his head and chest with a towel that he brought along. He pulls out his phone and sends a text to Judy telling her he has just finished on the job site and would be leaving for her house shortly. He tells her it will most likely take about 30-40 minutes to get there.

Judy's phone pinged with the incoming message, and read that Jack was on the way. She quickly did a quick walk about making sure her home was in order. As she walked through her bedroom, she notices her vibrator on the bedside table. She thinks well that would not be what I want him to see. She opens the drawer and puts her toy away. Ten minutes later the doorbell rings and she goes to answer.

Jack is there and introduces himself when she opens the door. "Hi I'm Jack Jones."

Judy says "Hi I'm Judy McShane." She steps aside so Jack can enter.

Judy notices how fit Jack is. He has broad shoulders and strong looking arms. He has tattoos on both arms. Judy can feel her nipples perking up and a stirring down below. Judy thinks to herself my god get a grip... I'm practically old enough to be his grandmother.

As Jack is passing her when he enters his arm brushes her chest by accident when getting into the hallway. Jack thinks to himself, what a lovely woman and it sure felt like her nipple was hard when I passed by. She certainly is older than me, but she sure keeps herself well. Feeling a little awkward Jack says "well pleased to meet you Mrs. McShane."

"Please call me Judy and I haven't been Mrs. McShane for a couple years now. Let me show you some of things that need to be done." Judy thinks to herself including me! I haven't had sexual closeness in years now. It has been just me and my toys and even they are recently new to me. I only have toys because a friend recently suggested it, and on a whim, I bought them. They walk up the stairs and Judy shows Jack a hole at the landing. "I was carrying something down the stairs and I lost my grip. Well, this hole is the result of that mishap." Jack bends over and looks at the drywall. Judy sees his shirt ride up when he bends over and can see the top of the crack in his butt. She screams in her head GET A GRIP JUDY, and then looks away as she is blushing.

Jack says "This one will be easy. Do you have any of the paint left over to touch up with or will I need to paint the entire stairwell?"

Judy thinks if I tell him I have paint he'll be done quicker, but if he does the whole stairwell, he will be around longer for me to ogle. "I think I'd like to paint the whole stairwell and change the color while I can. I hope that's okay with you? I know it will take more of your time, and I don't want your girlfriend getting mad at you because you can't spend more time with her."

Jack chuckles and says "No worries right now I have no significant other in my life. But that will also mean you will have less time to entertain your gentlemen friends if I'm here working."

Judy says "I'm currently available (why did I say that??) and not entertaining anyone. Then asks "Why does a handsome young man like you have no girlfriend hanging on you?"

Jack is thinking, I know many ways I could entertain you and in all of them you would be naked! Jack says "Younger girls don't interest me, AND just for clarification no I'm not gay! I just like more mature women."

Judy thinks I certainly fit the mature category. They both seem to be finding an attraction for one another.

Judy takes Jack around showing him some other small projects she wants to do. They end up in the kitchen. Judy says "How about something to drink? Where are my manors? You were out working all day, and I never once offered."

"Sure, a nice ice water would be fine."

Judy gets a couple glasses and they sit at the kitchen table. Judy then asks "Well, how much will this cost me? Please be gentle I don't have tons of money."

Jack replies "I think the best way to do this would be on a time and material basis."

"Well, what is your rate per hour?"

Jack thinks I'm ready to show her what I want from this. "Well, there are a couple ways we could do this. First let me tell you I am attracted to you Judy."

Judy takes a quick breath... how could he be attracted to me?

"As I said I like more mature women more than those in my own age bracket. I feel this way for a couple reasons. First, they have more experience, and second they are much more comfortable with who they are and the places they find themselves in life. So, I have a proposition. We can work together with a way that it should be fairly inexpensive for you to get the repairs done. I was thinking that we could have a friends with benefits type relationship. I am drawn to you Judy and hope maybe you find yourself wanting to be with me too."

Judy is aghast... she never saw this coming.

"If I work say 2 hours on your odd jobs and we could get close and personal for 2 hours there is no charge. Only the cost of materials." Jack sees the surprise on Judy's face and thinks shit... I crossed the line. Jack stands to leave and says "I am sorry if I offended you."

Judy replies "I'm not offended at all. I'm probably more flattered and surprised. For me this came out of nowhere."

Jack says "Think about it and call me when you may have a decision."

Judy follows behind Jack as he goes towards the door. Right before Jack gets to the door he turns, and embraces Judy and plants a deep kiss on her lips. "This is how I want to be paid. You sharing yourself with me, and me sharing myself with you. It makes the work you want to get done VERY affordable. You just need to figure out if you can and want to do this. Just call or text me with your decision. I hope you know I want you to decide... but really the decision is all yours." With that Jack walks out the door.

Judy stands in the hallway and says what the hell just happened? Did Jack just tell me he wants to fix my little projects and fix my sexual desires? Oh my... what do I do? Do I call and tell him please let's continue this...? Or tell him thanks but No I don't want this.

JKL123
JKL123
9 Followers