Judy and Uncle Add Grandniece Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise I won't get drunk, Mom." Jamie responded. By the time the sun had set we had finished our first bottle of wine. Not wanting to overdo things, I suggested we get in the hot tub and relax some more before it got too late. We all went inside and changed into our bathing suits. We were all wearing the same suits as last weekend and I still couldn't get over how sexy these two women were. Ever the gentleman, I helped the ladies into the tub, stealing glances at their bodies while giving the assist. Before I climbed in, I grabbed another bottle of wine and poured each of us a glass to sip while relaxing. Judy knew exactly what I was doing. I was attempting to get Jamie into a really mellow state of mind, not drunk, but totally relaxed with lowered inhibitions.

We talked about a bunch of things while the warm water and bubbles caressed our bodies. I finally asked Jamie if she was dating anyone or if there was anyone that she would really like to get together with. "No. I'm not seeing anyone right now. I don't have a lot of experience dating anyway. The last guy I went on a date with was nice for a while, but he put a lot of pressure on me to do things with him and I didn't want to, so we broke up. The same thing with the one before him. There is one guy I wouldn't mind spending some time with, but I don't know if he'd be interested. He's a lot older than me and I'm not sure if Mom would approve." Her head was tilted down and she glanced at her mother and began to blush.

"How much older?" I asked, suspecting that I would be that guy.

"A lot older. A real man, not some guy my age just trying to score."

"Well Jamie, you're a really sexy young woman. Speaking as a man, I remember my highest priority when I was your age and dating. Pick a girl that you'd like to take out, who has a body like yours, and try to get into her pants as quickly as possible. Guys your age are filled with raging hormones and think with their little head instead of their big one. They put a lot of pressure on girls. You did the right thing. You should never feel pressured into having sex with a boy if you're not ready. You should find someone who really cares about you, loves you for who you are, not just for what you can give him. Then, if it feels right, you can give yourself to that person. As far as this mystery older guy goes, I suspect if he knew he had half a chance with you, he'd go for it, but I'd bet he wouldn't put a ton of pressure on you to have sex with him if you didn't want to. That's the difference between young boys your age and old men my age."

While I was telling Jamie this, I kept looking at her eyes, trying to make a telepathic connection to let her know that I'd love to be that lucky older guy. "Not that he wouldn't want to ravish that sexy body of yours, he would! But if he cared about you, he'd go about it in a lot smoother way, take his time, make sure you were ready." I wasn't sure, but I hoped she understood that I was talking about myself being the older guy.

Judy finally spoke up. "Jamie, you're an adult now. Who you date is your business. As long as the person cares about you and doesn't hurt you, I'll be happy for you. You can do what you want. But right now, I'm turning into a prune and am getting out of the hot tub." We all stood up and again, I was the first one out and helped the girls out. I told them to go hit the shower in the hallway and get the pool chemicals off their bodies. I told Jamie to take a really hot shower to keep her muscles relaxed and to put on the bathing suit she brought for the massage and wrap herself in the large towel I put in the bathroom for them before coming downstairs. As the girls left, I went into the master bath, took a quick shower, put on some gym shorts and a t-shirt and went to the basement. I lit the candles, dimmed the lights, put the massage oils on the heaters and started the music. Everything was set.

Judy was the first one down. She had put on a pair of gym shorts and sandals with a t-shirt. "I think Jamie is a little nervous and truthfully, I think she's also excited that you are going to be putting your hands all over her body. I know how excited I get when you do that to me!" She laughed. "She asked me if I would stay down here with you two for a while and I told her I would. That's why I think she's nervous. Do you mind?"

"Not at all. If it helps put her more at ease, all the better. I want her to feel comfortable with what I am doing, and if your being here helps, who am I to complain? Two beautiful women. Every mans wet dream!" I grabbed Judy and pulled her to me. I bent down and kissed her, jabbing my tongue into her mouth, palming her ass as we kissed. "Are you sure that you are really O.K. with what might take place here tonight?" I asked.

"Yea. I am. I've given it a lot of thought. I know you love her and won't rush things. I also know that you are an awesome teacher in the art of lovemaking. I know that by experience." I was half hard and rubbed myself against her stomach. I kept my hands on her ass as we kissed and I could not feel any underwear beneath her shorts. That's when we heard the door close and saw Jamie coming down the stairs wrapped in the beach towel I had left her.

As she walked down the stairs, I could see she was a little apprehensive. "Come on down and relax. It's just us." As she walked closer to me, I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a hug. "O. K. Here's how this is going to happen. I want you to lay face down on my massage table with your arms down your sides. Just relax and enjoy yourself. I'll keep the towel covering the parts of your body I'm not currently working on so you'll stay warm." She nodded. O.K. I took the towel from her as she climbed onto the table and situated herself. This bathing suit was pretty much the same as the one she wore in the hot tub. Basically just a few pieces of cloth held together by some string. While not really a G-string bikini, there wasn't much cloth covering her ass and what was there was pulled tight and almost into the crack when she climbed onto the table. The tan color of the suit brought out her complexion to perfection. I was getting excited just looking at her youthful hard body and turned to look at Julie with wide eyes. She was just smiling back at me.

Looking over at her daughter, Julie said; "Jamie, just relax. Close your eyes and listen to the music. Uncle Don has magical hands and he's going to make you feel so good, you won't believe it. Trust me."

As I covered Jamie with the towel, I asked her what parts of her body were the tensest. She said, "All of it!" and giggled. Then she added; "I guess my neck feels the most tense and then my lower back. Oh! And my legs too, from running." I covered her back and legs with the towel and told her I would begin with her neck and shoulders and then work my way down towards her legs.

"O.K." She settled in on the table and I moved her hair out of the way. Judy and I exchanged smiles as I dipped my fingers into the massage oils and began rubbing her neck at the hairline. She really was tense.

I bent down and whispered into her ear; "Relax kiddo. I love you and I won't do anything to hurt you. If you feel uncomfortable with anything I'm doing, just let me know and I'll stop. O.K.?"

"O.K. I will." She responded.

Judy took a seat at the bar as I continued with Jamie's massage. It offered an unobstructed view of the proceedings and allowed her to have a little more wine while she watched. I gathered more oils and continued to work my way around her upper back and neck. I used firm pressure, but not enough to really cause pain and kneaded collar bone and shoulders. I kept dipping my hands in the oil so my hands would smoothly slide across her tender skin. After a couple of minutes or neck work it was time to move on. To lighten the mood a bit, I dipped into the oils and held my hands above her back and let the oil drip down onto her spine. "Eww! That's cold and it tickles!" she said.

I pressed down and began to spread the oil to her upper back and shoulder blades. I went as far as the string to her bikini top and kept running into it. It was annoyingly in the way so I quietly whispered; "Jamie. The string holding your top on is in the way. Would it be alright if I untied it while I do your back?" She thought about it for a moment and then told me to go ahead. I looked over towards Judy and smiled. She smiled back and nodded her head 'yes'. I untied the strings and as I was putting them down her sides, I let my fingers barely touch the sides of her breasts. I know it surprised her because she took a really short intake of air and slightly jumped, but she didn't say anything.

I've always felt that to give a good massage you should always keep in contact with the person you're massaging. So, as I worked on Jamie's upper back, I would only remove one hand at a time to gather more oil. This also allowed the hand that was still in contact with her to twist as I was reaching for more oil. I decided to work on her shoulders some more and then her arms. I gently pulled her arm slightly away from her body and coated it with oil as I kneaded the muscles. I went down to the fingertips, gently squeezing and then worked back up to the shoulder. I left her arm away from her body when I was done with the first arm and keeping a hand on her back, I switched sides. I followed the same pattern with the other arm and again left some space between her arm and body when I was done. Now it was time to work towards her lower back. Standing at the head of the table I slid the towel down until I could just see the top of her bikini bottoms. The oils were behind me at the head of the table and as I turned to gather some more the hand on Jamie's body twisted and my fingertips grazed the side of her breast. The same thing happened with the other hand and this time, there was no response from Jamie. I took this as a sign that she was comfortable with me touching the sides of her breasts.

Since I had been working on the upper back I spread the oil down across Jamie's lower back and began to work it around. I used just enough pressure to insure I wasn't tickling her as I spread the oil. Dipping my hands in the oil again with my fingers barely touching her breast still didn't elicit a response so I began basically just rubbing her back and spreading the oil around. I'd start at the nape of here neck and spread my fingers out and push down her spine to her bikini then move my hands to the outside of her body and drag back up her sides. Each time I did this I would go lower on her sides spreading the oil and dragging my fingers across just a little more of her slightly exposed breast, on up to the armpits. With her back sufficiently oiled up I moved to her side and started working on ribs on her opposite side. Pushing from the center of her back outwards and down her side and pulled my fingers back up, stretching the skin. I worked my way from top to bottom, small increments at a time, making sure to spend a few extra moments around her breasts. At one point, Jamie rocked her body from side to side as if to rearrange herself. This only pushed more breast out from under her. I took this as a sign that she was enjoying what I was doing to her and that she wanted a little bit more.

"Jamie, I'm going to climb up onto the table now because I want to get more leverage and get to the deeper tissues. I'll be sitting on your legs a bit, just below your butt, but I won't put all my weight on you. Is that alright?" I didn't get a response at first so I called her name again. "Jamie!"

"Uhm, oh, yea. Sorry. I was daydreaming and not paying attention. This feels so good Uncle Don. I feel like I'm melting. Whatever you want to do is alright with me."

I climbed up on the table and positioned myself just below Jamie's ass. I leaned foreward to get more oil and pressed my groin against her ass. I made it quick because I didn't want her, just yet, to feel my cock. I wasn't fully erect, but it was still bigger than normal. I began at the bikini line and put a lot of pressure on her back as I pushed upwards, ending at the bottom of her neck then lightly dragged my hands down her back to the bikini line again. I did this numerous times, each time working a different path up her back and back down. As I pressed up her back it forced me to lean foreward and as a consequence, my groin was pushed into the bottom of her ass. I was fairly hard from the eroticism of running my hands on this young virgin and the thoughts of what rubbing her might lead to, not to mention the fact that my cock was sliding up and down the crack of her ass every time I moved and I hoped she was able to feel the bump. "How am I doing, kiddo. I'm not hurting you, am I?"

She responded "No, Uncle Don. You're not hurting me. In fact, what you're doing is making me feel incredible."

After about five minutes of continuous pressure on her back (and ass) I was completely hard. I didn't want to scare her, so I decided it was time to move down to her legs. I leaned over her and whispered my intentions; "Jamie, I think it's time for your legs. I'm going to climb down and move the towel. Is that O.K.?"

"Hmmmm. Yea. That's fine. I feel so relaxed. You're making me feel really good Uncle Don." So, I climbed off the table and slid the towel up to the top of her bikini bottoms and covered her back. I looked at her legs and noticed how muscled they were. I couldn't help but think how they would feel wrapped around my hips as I was fucking her! Then I looked at her ass. Not overly large, but nice and tight and just the right size for my big hands to hold onto her. I looked over at Judy who had been silently watching the action on the table. She knew my thoughts. I could see her nipples poking out the top she was wearing as if she were the one I was massaging. We both remembered that my giving her a massage was how we started our affair.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and get back to the hot body at hand. Judy just gave a quiet chuckle. "Jamie. You have very muscular legs. They're very nice and firm." She was laying with her legs pretty close together and her toes were curled up, so I mentioned to her it would be easier and more relaxing if she were to slide to the bottom of the table and let her toes dangle off the end and spread her legs a bit so I could massage the sides as well as the backs. She followed my instructions and I noticed that sliding down caused her bikini bottoms, what there was of them, to tighten up and get pulled slightly into the crack of her ass and slightly wedged into her vulva. I reached for the oils, sliding my hand up her leg and resting it on her ass. I couldn't help myself. I leaned down to her ear and whispered; "You have a really sexy ass young lady." And gave her cheek a little squeeze. She just smiled with her eyes closed and wiggled her hips with my hand still resting on her cloth covered cheek.

"Thanks." Was all she said in a quiet voice.

I dipped some oil into my hand and dripped it down the length of her leg. I concentrated on the back of her leg, beginning at the bikini line, working my way towards her feet. I used just enough oil to make my hands slide over her muscles with minimum friction, making sure very little of the oil, or my fingers, touched the inside and outside of her legs. When I reached her foot, I stood at the bottom of the table and lifted her leg and spread the oil across the bottom of her foot and between her toes. I concentrated on her foot for a couple of minutes, knowing it would feel good and help her relax some more. When I wanted to move on, I put her leg down just a little wider than where she had moved it earlier. I dipped my hands into the oil again and spread it while working on her calves. I really worked hard on them and kept looking at her ass and thighs. She started to breathe a little heavier and I thought I heard a little moan as I was close to her knee. Sliding my hand up her leg, I let it rest on her ass as I picked up the oil bowl. Starting at her knees I tipped the bowl and let the oil dribble up her leg. Nearing the top of her leg, I let a little more oil wash over her thigh and run down between her legs. I knew the warm oil would feel really good to her and I wasn't disappointed to hear a quiet moan.

I worked slowly, running my hands across the back of her leg and along both sides, twisting and squeezing as my hands went higher. I watched for her reaction to my rubbing and could easily see that she was breathing deeper and quicker than earlier. I also noticed that there was a darker spot on her bikini, right where it was pressed into when her lips. I worked about three quarters of the way up her thigh, pushing, pulling and squeezing her leg. I really just wanted to slide my hand all the way to the top and feel the lips I could almost make out below her bikini bottoms, but I held back. I knew she wasn't ready for that yet. I kept working on that leg, running my hands down to her foot and then sliding them all the way up her thigh for almost five minutes before I switched to her other leg. The wet spot had grown quite a bit and her breathing was erratic when I reached to top of my self-imposed limit.

I followed the same pattern I worked on her other leg. I worked to back of her leg down to her foot and then lifted on it and worked on that for a while. Again, I put her leg down a little wider than where she had placed it earlier. I had an almost unobstructed view of her crotch at this point and could clearly make out the growing wet spot between her legs. I began on her calf, rubbing and squeezing, and finally worked my way up to her thigh. By now she knew pretty much how this would go. I dribbled the oil down her leg, again letting it flow heavier across the top of her thigh. This time though, I started at the top and worked towards her knee, which surprised her a bit. I ran my hands down about two inches away from where her leg joins her ass and worked my way towards her knee. When I had done that thigh for about equal time I stood at the foot of the table and worked both legs at the same time running my hands up the outsides of her legs and across the top and then sliding them down between her legs, adding pressure, pushing outwards. Jamie took the hint and spread her legs a little bit further. There was no doubt that I was turning her on now. The wet spot had grown considerably.

"Jamie. The only part of your back I haven't done yet is your backside. We can stop here or I can continue, but to continue I'd need to undo your bikini bottoms. I can cover you with a towel If you'd be too embarrassed for me to see your ass or just work on your backside without any coverings. The option is yours. I want you to be comfortable and relaxed."

She was silent for a moment and then called Judy over to her. They were whispering so I kept quiet trying to hear what was being said and I kept lightly running my hands over her legs. The only thing I could hear was Judy telling her she'd like it a lot. Judy gave Jamie a quick kiss then stood up and winked at me and smiled.

"O.K. Uncle Don. You can untie my bottoms. I don't think we'll need the towel. I trust you."

You could have knocked me over with a feather and I smiled at Judy. "Thanks sweetie. It'll make things a whole lot easier to do a good job without having to worry about keeping you covered. I think you'll like it. Then we can get to work on the rest of the massage. If I make you feel uncomfortable or hurt you, just let me know and I'll stop, OK?"

"I will." I quickly untied the sides of the bikini bottom and Jamie lifted up so I could remove them. What a beautiful sight!

I bent over and kissed each cheek. "You have a very sexy ass Jamie." I could see her smile as she rocked side to side getting comfortable.