Judy and Uncle Add Grandniece Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started at her back again and worked my way down. I spent a few minutes on her hips and along the top of her cheeks really working the oil in and making sure that I was actually giving her a good massage. I felt it was important that I didn't give the impression I was just trying to molest her. I wanted to make sure she was really relaxed and comfortable with my hands touching her body where no man had touched her before. Adding a small amount of oil, I began to slowly start working my hands lower, covering the tops of her cheeks and rubbing down to her tailbone. I added some more oil and let the excess slowly run down between the cheeks of her ass. Starting at the outside I rubbed up and across each cheek, pressing them together and then down towards her legs to spread the oil.

Adding even more oil, I repeated the process, only this time I kept the pressure in my hands as I pulled them back up and out causing her cheeks to separate for a moment. I was afforded a quick glimpse of the puckered ring of her anus. My dick began to harden and push the front of my shorts out. Judy noticed and knew that I was always a sort of an ass man and the sight of Jamie's tight sphincter had turned me on.

Judy, for her part, came back to the table and started to run her fingers through Jamie's hair. She bent down and whispered to her. "Is Uncle Don making you feel good?"

Jamie just nodded her head and said, "Oh yea Mom. His hands worked almost all the knots out of my back and it feels really nice with him rubbing my butt."

Judy responded, "I know just how you feel. Uncle Don made me feel the same way, but it's going to get better. At first he's going to rub you in places where you might feel a little uncomfortable, but trust me, let him continue and he'll make you feel really good." She looked up at me and leaned a little closer. "Is what he is doing turning you on Jamie?"

"Yes, Mom. It is a bit. You know how I feel about Uncle Don."

"Do you want him to make you come sweetheart. Because if you say yes, I will let him know and he will continue, only, he will know that you are O.K. with whatever he is doing." Jamie hesitated for only a second or two before she gave her approval. "I'll be right here with you the whole time Jamie." Judy looked at me with a serious smile and nodded her head.

I didn't rush. I took my time and added a little more oil between her cheeks and began to rub it in deeper. I used my hands to rub down her cheeks and let my thumbs push down in her crevice until they skimmed over her tight little rosebud. Jamie pushed her pelvis down into the table at the intimate touch of my fingers and had a quick intake of air. I told her, "Relax sweetheart. Let Uncle Don make you feel really good now. I love this tight little ass you have. It's so firm and so sexy. It feels really good to finally be able to rub my hands over it. I've wanted to do this for a very long time. It's absolutely beautiful and so are you."

Judy kissed her daughter on the cheek as I kept on rubbing Jamie's most intimate area. I could tell she was more relaxed and even getting turned on because the more I touched her tight rosebud the deeper her breathing became and she even started to lift her ass up adding pressure as my fingers crossed over.

I slowly worked lower and lower. My fingers rounded the curve where her legs joined and began to edge closer to her vulva. Jamie rocked from side to side and spread her legs a little wider giving me easier access. Little whimpers were coming out of her mouth as I edged closer and closer to her sex. Judy kept running her fingers through Jamie's hair and kissing her on the cheek. I could also hear her whispering encouragement to Jamie.

When my fingers finally found the lips of her sex, Jamie let out a loud moan. She was soaking wet with a mixture of oil and her own secretions. I kept rubbing across her sphincter and down along the lips of her sex, going lower and lower. With each pass my fingers would just separate her lips, never quite delving inside. It had the desired effect. It was driving her crazy. She was lifting herself higher with each passing of my hands and moaning louder. She spread her legs wider giving me full access to her sex. Knowing she was close I separated my hands. Letting one continue to rub her ass and down to the lips of her pussy, the other I pushed lower until I felt the hard nub of her clit.

At this point Jamie's breathing became ragged and she was beginning to gasp for air. I saw her open her eyes and look at her mother. "Mommy, he's going to make me come. Uncle Don's going to make me come!"

"I know sweetheart. Doesn't it feel good? Let go and come for Uncle Don, baby."

Jamie started to shake as her orgasm began. "Eeeuuuwww" she moaned. "I'm coming Uncle Don! You're making me come!" I gently pinched her clit while I pushed a finger into her pussy up to the first knuckle. She went rigid and stopped breathing for about three seconds and then started to shake. I started to fuck her tight virgin pussy with my finger and her pussy tightened, as if it wasn't tight enough already, and then spasmed as she gushed into the palm of my hand. When she started to relax, I slipped a second finger into her pussy, working it in and out and she groaned as it gently stretched her. I let her clit go and slowed my assault on her sex, gently sliding my fingers in and out, less and less as she came down from the first orgasm a man had ever given her.