Judy Hopkins Pt. 02

Story Info
Judy has more unwelcome decisions to make.
6.1k words
4.9
2.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IV60
IV60
33 Followers

The storyline and characters are all fiction. I hope you enjoy...

Chapter One

10 years later....

My name is Judy Phillips (formally Hopkins), I am a 40 year old wife and mother of two. I have been working for the same company for over 20 years. I now work three days a week, an agreement I made with my wonderful boss Pete Goodwin after the birth of my second child. It helped with my work/life balance, and although the loss in wages put our family under a little financial pressure, we could make it work.

I, like everyone else in Pete's company are currently in a state of shock. We had heard a fortnight ago, that Pete was involved in a car crash. He was now on a life support machine, nobody knew for sure if he'd pull through. Furthermore, the business was going to pot without his guidance, clients were already threatening to jump ship, redundancies were being rumoured.

At 4pm on a Friday afternoon two weeks after the accident, we received a company email from his son Matt. My jaw instantly hit the floor, my stomach churned.., Matt Goodwin! 10 years prior I had had to seduce Matt to avoid going to jail. His dad put me up to it, a sort of payment to help him forget the embezzlement charge he could easily have claimed against me. My first husband had pressurised me into the theft, and I was too weak to refuse him. It had all gone terribly wrong, and I felt utter shame for my actions.

I'd had a very 'energetic' evening with a 19 year old Matt, educating him in the ways of pleasing a woman as his dad had insisted, not that he took much coaching. He was strong, good looking, with a quiet but moreish personality. Anyway, I was married at the time as I've said, so I had basically prostituted myself out to him to maintain my job, my freedom, my life.

Here he was 10 years on. I had managed to avoid him since that time, and was grateful for it. Meeting him again was now inevitable, he would be in the office to see us all at 10am sharp on Monday, nothing more was said in the email.

I should have been continuing to worry about Pete, but all I could think about was Matt. How was I going to explain myself because he had no idea at the time, he just thought he'd got lucky that night. It would be far too much of a coincidence.

Monday morning came and I made sure I stood towards the back of the room. There were only 25 of us employees however, so he inevitably caught my eye from time to time, but never showed any recognition. Maybe because of the timeline, I looked different to him, perhaps I might yet get away with it?

On finishing his talk however he dropped a bombshell. After meeting us all together, he also wanted 15 minutes with each of us individually so we could air any concerns, business questions etc, in private. It transpired that Pete had been showing him the ropes for the past two years, in preparation for when he stepped aside, so he wasn't coming into the company cold. He had to take care of his immediate business interests but was now here to take charge, until his dad had fully recovered. It was estimated at about six months.

Of course I was thrilled that Pete was getting better, but on the running order of employees to be seen, I was last on the list. My heart sank.

By the time I was finally invited into Pete, now Matt's narrow office with the mirrors, I was a nervous wreck. Not only had I had to find childcare for my kids because my husband was away, but it was past 6:30pm and even the cleaners had finished and gone home. We were left alone in the office.

No preliminaries, I was invited to sit at his desk, next to the corner I'd left climatic juices during an encounter with his dad, also 10 years back. I shivered at the thought.

By way of an introduction he simply said; 'Mrs Judy Phillips isn't it?'

I nodded, and smiled at him nervously.

'Remove your panties please Mrs Phillips, and hand them to me.'

'What,' I replied flabbergasted, all of a sudden feeling a little faint.

'Remove your panties please Mrs Phillips and hand them to me,' he repeated.

'What...., why,' I finally spluttered out.

Because you deceived me Mrs Phillips, you lied to me, and I now intend to punish you for it.

I said 'what' again, the only word I seemed able to manage, I was so taken aback.

Finally I managed to clear my head a little. Irrespective of our history, he had no right to treat me this way.

'I have no intention of handing over my panties, or any other item of clothing for that matter,' I responded trying to sound more confident than I felt.

If there was any outsiders witnessing this exchange, they would have been sincerely bemused.

Matt Goodwin had just turned 30, wore the scars from his rugby playing passion, but was a very handsome man, he looked like he could handle himself as well. Most women of my age would have been climbing over the desk and throwing themselves at his feet. I can't deny I did find him attractive, but I was married with two children. Both my pregnancies had been difficult, both births by caesarean section, and furthermore I had been unable to produce milk. The benefit my husband loved to joke about after, was that I had consequently managed to maintain a figure as fit and trim as a women 10 years my junior.

He looked a little disappointed I thought but then said 'as you wish, thank you for your time today Mrs Phillips.'

I was confused, nothing else had been discussed about work or about his father. This was unprofessional, he was just dismissing me like a spoilt child, because I refused to hand over my panties, I was furious.

I was about to leave when his words as he had addressed us earlier came back to me. 'I can't promise there will not be redundancies, but I am here to hopefully make sure that we can avoid them.'

I could lose my job, and we couldn't afford that. The bastard had my measure, I bet he knew me and my husband weren't excessively flush. He also knew I had 'put-out' previously when cornered.

As I got to the door I stopped, what might happen if I were to leave now? This was so unfair, it was sexual exploitation, but why me again after all this time? I had to face the grim facts however, given my history there was little I could do.

'Must I?' I whined.

'I am not forcing you,' he responded.

He wasn't but it felt like he was from where I was standing. Did I have any options? The answer was frustratingly no, there would be no help getting me out of this fix.

Slowly I turned around bemused and beaten. He was eyeing me intently but I was unable to read his face. I was going to be punished in one form or another, and there was little I could do about it.

Head down, I reluctantly lifted the hem of my skirt, shaking with how wrong this all felt as I reached for my panties. Why me I thought, will I ever be free of my past? Panties awkwardly removed, I approached the desk under his watchful gaze. As I handed him my panties he lifted them to his nose, I reddened in response. While looking at me through my panties he then curiously reached for each of my hands and surprised me further. He gently kissed each of my palms while continuing to take in my scent. Were the kisses a way of him trying to suggest he wasn't a monster? I couldn't tell, but the effect had been instant, I wobbled on my feet and felt myself waking up down there.

'Can we talk about this?' I ventured, nervous but hopeful.

'Bend over the desk please Mrs Phillips, lift your skirt, ass facing the nearest mirror.'

I shuddered, 'Mr Goodwin, this is unreasonable,' I bemoaned.

'And lying throughout an intimate exchange is not?' came his sulky reply.

My head dropped, what could I do, I had no choice. I hated him, how could he do this to me after our first encounter, however long ago it might have been.

I dragged my feet but finally got into position for him, quivering and quaking. Continuing to wonder how things had come to this, how was it possible?

There had been another side to me mind in the past. I have at times found myself getting horny when I'm being ordered around. When I'm given little to no choice, I sometimes find myself getting unfathomably aroused. But this was Matt, Matt who I'd seduced last time out, I was uncomfortable about the role reversal, and dismayed over the way he was handling it.

'I am going to give you a firm spanking Mrs Phillips because you deserve it. Once the spanking is complete, you are to remain in position until I have slipped my fingers momentarily between your legs.'

I cried in protest and looked at him aghast, a spanking I'd guessed, but how could the rest be classified as punishment?

'This is to be a once only act of recompense for your deceit,' he went on. 'If however, I find you dry or just a little damp down there after the spanking, your ordeal will be over and you will be free to go home. If however I find you wet, your ordeal will have just begun!'

I didn't know what to do or say, I was paralysed with dread. Furthermore, I was sure I had started to dampen, could I reach for my panties and wipe myself dry without him noticing I wondered?

He was lifting my loose skirt ready to spank me, but he also wasn't blind to what I had in mind when he noticed me reaching for my panties.

'You won't be needing those for a bit,' he said ending my hopes of grasping them.

I then felt my skirt raised further and cool air circulating around my rear. It was excruciating. Before I had time to argue further however he spanked me. I cried out as it stung so much. He then proceeded to spank each cheek firmly until I was practically screaming the house down. I was hopping from one foot to the other. The longer it went on, the livelier the spanking seemed to get.

Soon I was wriggling all over the place, my ass was burning. I had tears running down my cheeks and I was begging him to stop. He had been watching my reaction in the mirror, but now he began lightly running his hands over my burning ass cheeks soothingly, lightly squeezing and caressing them tenderly. For pity's sake I thought, that had stung like fuck and continued to do so, but what he was doing now was making me shiver, and that was no help either.

'Slip your legs apart a little for me please Mrs Phillips.'

Ass continuing to sting, I went to get up so I could try and discuss it with him further, but his free hand was on my lower back, keeping me in place, controlling my movements. I was going nowhere.

'Do you have to?' I said pleadingly trying to buy time to think. Trying to rationalize what was going on here, trying to put off the inevitable.

'Slip your legs apart a little for me please Mrs Phillips,' he repeated.

I prayed I was not as turned on as I felt. Prayed that my pussy would not betray me. My heart was pounding as I reluctantly inched my legs apart.

I held my breath as I felt his hand slip around the curve of my ass cheek and dip down towards my sex. He took his time, but soon I could feel his fingers sliding too easily towards their goal, not a good omen.

I knew I was in trouble when not just one, but two of his fingers slipped easily into my betraying pussy folds. He pushed them in deep and held them there. I couldn't help but rise up onto my toes and express a guttural moan that further confirmed my fast approaching surrender. He then looked up into the mirror opposite, straight into my panicky eyes. I was wide eyed, holding my breath, trying hopelessly to ignore the pleasure that was beginning to permeate through my body. I was biting my lower lip, humiliated, beaten and forlorn.

Sex with my husband since our second arrived had tailed off, to the point I sometimes felt these days we were going through the motions.

Yet here I was, bent over the same desk I had been taken over 10 years ago. The situation seemingly repeating itself, my body just seemed to react to firm instruction, irrespective of the fact I knew it was wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong!

It was as if Matt had found my sexually dormant pleasure button however, and switched it on. I was utterly embarrassed to admit he seemed to have awoken my 'need' once more.

I didn't know what to expect next but was still shocked when he said simply, 'on your knees Mrs Phillips.'

He was stood side-on to the mirror with a tent fast forming in the front of his trousers. Why did I feel so proud as a 40 year old woman to be able to create that on a handsome man in his prime? I chastised myself for letting the thought even enter my mind.

I decided to try and play on his position when I said; 'Mr Goodwin, you know this is wrong.'

'I do indeed Mrs Phillips, but you have been a naughty girl and actions have consequences.'

I was now stood in front of him, my skirt had slipped back down, my chest was heaving and my pussy was on fire. I couldn't get the memory of his big cock, all those years ago out of my head, it was as if it were only yesterday. He had been an inexperienced but wonderful lover back then much to my surprise. Here he was now, strong and authoritative, telling me what to do. Ordering his pleasure.

Trembling, I finally slipped down onto my knees. I looked up at him with one last pathetically pleading expression on my face. He seemed past caring, looking at me with such a lustful intensity, it sent further pools of warmth cascading towards my lower abdomen. I lifted my hands reluctantly and started undoing his belt and trousers. Both soon fell to the floor, leaving just a small scrap of material between me and his cock.

I looked at him again as I pulled his underpants down. Crikey he was big, bigger than my husband and a lot harder. I was on my knees, and he was stood side onto the mirror wall directly behind his desk, I was acutely aware that he was watching me from more than one angle. I hesitated, further embarrassed and disturbed by the close proximity of the mirror.

This felt utterly surreal, I still couldn't believe I was in this position. My ass was stinging thanks to the spanking I had just received, and I was about to be unfaithful to my second husband, as I had my first. I didn't want this, I didn't I told myself. I was turned on yes, but I must quell those feelings. A quick blow job I thought, and hopefully he would be satisfied and I could go. At least I still had all my clothes on, but for my panties. I could be out of the door in seconds.

My hands reached up and wrapped around this stunning specimen, automatically reacquainting myself with his manhood. In a dreamlike state my head soon followed. I took the head of his cock in my mouth and near swooned at the hardness and texture.

'You've still got it', I mused before chastising myself for the very thought.

I glanced sideways and cringed as I caught his eye also looking sideways following my every move. There was something uncomfortably voyeuristic about it, which only intensified the erotic position I now found myself in. I shuddered and blushed furthermore.

'Get it over and done with,' I told myself.

I went to work on him as best I could. Using my hands to masturbate the length I couldn't fit in my mouth, tonguing his cockhead and bobbing my head up and down until my neck ached.

I was just thinking I was doing okay when he pulled my head back and said, 'wonderfully enthusiastic Mrs Phillips, but there is no rush, clasp your hands behind your back for me please.'

'What', I spilled out.

'You heard me Mrs Phillips, you were my tutor a decade ago. Today, I am going to be yours. I hope you are ready to submit.'

A cold chill ran down my spine. At the same time, my nipples hardened and my pussy pulsed. What was going on?

'Please', I began to say as I reluctantly moved my hands behind my back.

I didn't get any further before he had fed his cock back into my mouth.

I nervously set about trying to give him the best head I could, with my hands effectively secured behind my back. I had not done anything like this before, and it frightened me.

'Deeper', I heard him moan as I looked up with concern in my eyes.

I tried to take him deeper, getting his cock as far back as my throat. He was not satisfied however, he steadied my head, and with hands either side, he gently eased forward. I wasn't sure how to breathe or whether I might gag, but I felt I couldn't refuse him.

I heard him cry out as his cockhead entered my throat. His grip was tight, his pleasure intense I could feel. He held me there and I sensed him looking towards the mirror. He then pulled back allowing me to catch my breath. This was insane, Why was I allowing this? What was I doing? I was on my knees being used like a sex toy, it was impossible to imagine. However, I also felt perspiration building on my brow and my upper chest, my whole body was coming alive, I felt a wonderful tingling sensation grow internally. Why was I reacting like this?

It was becoming clear however. I was horny, increasingly so, and I didn't like myself for it.

He took my head again and this time I shocked myself by actually pushing myself forward, wishing to pleasure him as he desired. Again he moaned deeply as his cockhead once more slipped into my throat. I knew I wasn't contributing much but he seemed happy with his cock lodged in my throat, and I was just about managing not to gag.

He pulled back a second time, looked down on me and said, 'you are doing very well Mrs Phillips, but are you ready to go all the way?'

I gulped, I couldn't believe it. At 40 I was being taught how to deep throat. Fear in my eyes, I forced myself to slowly nod.

'Good girl' he purred as he once again took hold of the sides of my head.

My hands clasped firmly together behind my back, I knelt before him, frozen to the spot as he fed his cock back into my throat. His breathing soon become more erratic, I could feel his thighs tighten as his cock finally lodged in the back of my throat.

'Aaagghhh', he growled as he held me still.

I couldn't believe the picture I saw when I glanced sideways to see myself fully impaled on this man.

He suddenly pulled back, grasped the hair on the top my head and held his cock to my open mouth before shuddering into an earth shattering climax. He groaned out loud as he filled my mouth copiously. Then started to lose his balance, so he had to reach out with his cock holding hand to steady himself against the desk, such was his climatic intensity.

I couldn't help myself, my hands came flying round to the rescue, as I continued to milk his pulsing cock until all his cum was in my mouth. I pulled back, catching a last drop of sperm with a finger and swallowed while he looked down on me, shock written on his face such was the force of his orgasm.

He fell back into his chair trying to recover. I sheepishly got to my feet and smoothed down my skirt.

He smiled up at me and said, 'God Judy, you've still got it!'

I blushed, wondering how I could have taken pleasure from that.

'Will that be all', Mr Goodwin I said expecting to be dismissed.

'Will that be all?, are you kidding me!'

'On the desk again Mrs Phillips, but this time facing me, hands behind your knees, pussy full and central,' he said finding his second wind far too easily.

'I can't, I can't it would be wrong', I cried, but even as I said it I knew it was now inevitable. I was becoming increasingly needy.

He wasn't a boy anymore, he was a man who knew what he wanted, and I was the lucky girl he was demanding it from.

Of course my body made the decision, I felt like I was 30 again, I now needed to be sated, I needed release.

He stayed in his seat, but encouraged me as I walked to the desk, lifted my skirt once more, as I sat back on his desk. He watched me from where he was until I finally found the courage to lie back. The mirror was directly opposite me however, and he was currently sat slightly offset. As I let my hands fall to the inside of my knees, I was appalled and embarrassed to see what a wanton cheating wife I had become. Did I have no shame? I cringed as I saw myself pull back my knees and spread my pussy for him.

IV60
IV60
33 Followers
12