Judy Hopkins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The castors on his chair propelled him to his desk in moments, ready to feast upon me.

'You are still a rare beauty Mrs Phillips,' he said as his mouth descended towards my sex.

He took his time, my pronounced hip bones, my inner thighs and that little slice of sensitive skin between leg and pussy, were lovingly treated to an exquisite onslaught that took my breath away. By the time his head reached my entrance and slid upwards towards my pleasure button I was writhing and moaning uncontrollably. My orgasm hit soon after as I went off like a firecracker, I was both bouncing and squirming beneath his lapping touch, crying with the pleasure he gave.

He looked up smiling with my juices all around his mouth. Undo your blouse Mrs Phillips, take off your bra and squeeze those lovely breasts of yours while I play some more he encouraged. I was still recovering and could hardly move, but I struggled up needing no further prompting.

He went down on me again, this time using his fingers also, working me towards another orgasm. He then leant back to take a breath, idly thrusting two fingers in and out of my wetness as I held my breasts, tweaked my nipples, and kept my legs wide open for him.

'You've had my cock in you before as Mrs Hopkins. Would Mrs Phillips like to feel my cock inside her also?' he smiled cheekily.

'Do I have a choice?' I replied.

'You are a naughty and cheeky lady Mrs Phillips,' he responded a little surprised by my answer, 'and you are going to regret that reply. We both know you want it Mrs Phillips, but there will be no more softly softly, I am going to take you hard and teach you a lesson.'

He started taking his clothes off to reveal just what a strong and fit man he had become. I was having palpitations, both a little scared by what he'd just said, but also naively swooning at the same time.

'Bend over the other side of the desk facing the desk mirror Mrs Phillips.' Hands on the desk, legs apart. I did as I was told, we were both now naked.

There was no preamble, he had told me he was going to fuck me hard, but I still had underestimated just what he had in mind.

He came into me from behind, hands on hips to start with as he took me deep from the off. As his hips smacked against me, I felt my ass stinging with each upward thrust. Not satisfied with that, he then proceeded to spank me some more, fuck I didn't know if I was coming or going. I was in agony and ecstasy all at the same time. It was new, and I couldn't help responding to it.

He'd of course worked me up again before penetrating me, so I guess I was not altogether surprised to hear myself shout, 'I've been a naughty girl, fuck me, spank me, then fuck me some more' as I came hard on his pistoning cock. Crying out as he watched me shaking in the mirror opposite.

I was still recovering when I felt him grab the hair on the back of my head. He pulled it tight so I was looking directly into his eyes. He could see my breasts wobbling all over the place as he continued to take me from behind. He then somehow managed to wrap his feet around mine so I felt immobilised, his free hand came around to maul my breasts and tweak my nipples until they burned. He had me balanced against him now as he held himself deep within me. I could see myself squirming as he lightly slapped my breasts, watching them bounce as he played with them.

I was getting close again and he could feel it.

He caught my eyes in the mirror again and said, 'play with your pussy Mrs Phillips, make yourself cum on my cock'.

God he was demanding, yet no sooner had I followed his instruction running my fingers through my trimmed and overly excited bush, I was climaxing hard on his cock. I couldn't move, I just quivered uncontrollably on his cock until my orgasm finally passed.

He had of course been watching me throughout, and that was what finally set him off.

As he continued shafting me he enquired stuttering, 'are you on the pill Mrs Phillips.'

'Yes, yes,' I cried, 'don't stop, don't stop, pleeeeeease, not until you cum inside me.'

Seconds later, I felt the force of his release. My hair was pulled back, his other arm held me tightly across my crushed chest, squeezing my right breast as he emptied the contents of his balls into my used but grateful pussy.

We fell together onto the rug beneath us, utterly spent.

I got home some time later, aching and looking a little dishevelled as you might imagine. My sitter was keen to get off thankfully, so after seeing the kids off to bed I finally sank into my couch with a large glass of wine in my hands. Soon after, I was in the bathroom examining my body for any marks, thankfully there were none evident. Matt had been a little rough, but that was surely what had got me so worked up, I shuddered at the memory of what had just taken place.

It wasn't the only time I shuddered either. I woke up in the night on heat, I had to masturbate myself back to sleep thinking about Matt. He had been all consuming.

Chapter Two

The following morning when Matt Goodwin saw me he called me into his office.

'Please close the door Judy, and come sit on the couch with me,' he said.

I did as he asked, head down ashamed at what had taken place in his office the previous evening. I was embarrassed at my easy capitulation, and I was horrified that I had ended up contributing so freely. I couldn't face him.

He lightly lifted my chin and said, 'don't beat yourself up Judy, I was out of order. I put you in an impossible position to satisfy my own greedy needs. Truth is, dad had to come clean with me when he started taking me through the business two years ago, so I have perhaps had too much time to reflect. He knew I would see your name and put two and two together. I didn't plan yesterday I promise, I saw you and the time we spent together all came rushing back to me. You were and still are the best bed partner I have ever known, and I haven't been idle since we last met. I had a crush on you for years after our encounter, in fact you are still my 'go to' fantasy if you know what I mean.'

He drew breath and gave me an obvious 'I'm sorry' expression.

I blushed and brimmed at that last comment but, there was a lot to process there. Crikey, I didn't know where to start.

'You don't have to respond right now', he went on. I will not trouble you again I promise. I was initially upset when I heard about you, but you did not deserve to be treated the way I treated you last night.'

His hand had left my chin as he'd finished his confession, and my head had dropped again but this time I lifted it to respond.

'The past is the past Matt, including last night,' I replied both relieved and at the same time, unfathomably disappointed. I then couldn't help saying, 'and don't beat yourself up Matt, I can't remember cumming three times like that before,' I confessed.

'Someone taught me well,' he smiled knowingly.

I blushed.

Chapter Three

My husband was back late the following evening after the kids had gone to bed. When he rolled up at 9pm he didn't get further than the door mat before I was on my knees giving him a blow job. Once I'd given him his supper, I then insisted on him taking me over the back of the couch, so I could see our reflection in the mantelpiece mirror. He thought I was just so relieved not to have been made redundant, but clearly I was still very sexed up.

Over the next six months Matt Goodwin treated me with the upmost courtesy and respect, like he did with all of his employees. There were times when I fantasized about him seducing me again, but I knew it was wrong and I forced myself to put it out of my mind.

My husband continued to experience a revitalized sex life, as I came home feeling horny after being around Matt.

Towards the end of his six months, Matt called me into the office.

'I know you've been studying me from time to time Mrs Phillips,' he said with a twinkle in his eye.

It was true of course and denying it would sound pathetic. He was pleasing on the eye of course, but like his dad, he had a way of making you feel wanted, respected, part of the family. I had come to think very highly of him, watching him operate during his tenure. Well that was before he gave me his parting shot anyhow.

'However,' he went on. 'If you want to use some of that pent-up frustration, I'm finishing this Friday as you know, but my dad's back on Monday!'

What was he saying? One minute I'm embarrassed because he's caught me fantasizing about him. The next, he has me reinforcing my warm regard for him again. Then next, he's intimating his dad might benefit. What was he now insinuating?

Just as realisation struck, there was a knock on the door and his assistant looked to see if she was interrupting.

'Jesus Judy, you look like you've seen a ghost,' she squealed.

I shook my head to clear it, apologised and said I was just on my way out. I looked at Matt as I gathered my things, his face reddened and he looked sheepish all of a sudden.

Chapter Four

I normally either go bare legged or wear tights to work. On Monday I was wearing stockings and suspenders.

There was a glass of champagne and a welcome back for Pete Goodwin in the morning. It was truly a wonderful two hours as all of his team welcomed back the man, who had kept us all both happily and game fully employed over the years. I don't think any of us properly realised it until he was gone. Thank goodness his son had the guile and the know how to see us through until Pete returned.

I was sat at my desk having told my husband I would be back later than usual because I needed to catch up with Pete.

As I heard the cleaners finally leave I wondered over to his office and nervously knocked on the door. Could I really go through with this I asked myself, I was nervous as hell. I knew he would still be working late irrespective of what the doctors might have told him. I had a surprise for him however, that I hoped the doctors would approved of.

'Hi Judy, good to see you. I'm sorry we've not had chance to talk just yet,' he chimed.

He was looking me up and down, appraising me, wondering what was different about me. The difference was, I'd just put a little more make-up on, and I had also slipped into my 3 inch heels.

'Don't say another word Mr Goodwin,' I said plainly.

I then walked up to his desk looking straight into the eyes of a puzzled man. He was about to open his mouth when I encouraged him not to by lifting a finger to my lips. As I reached his desk, I dropped to my knees and crawled under his desk. He pushed his chair back slightly to make room for me, eyes now in shock.

He went to open his mouth once more before I said 'no words Mr Goodwin'.

I then reached for his trouser zip and heard him gasp even before I'd pulled it down. I looked up at him, the shocked look had moved to incredulous. Could this really be happening? Zip down, I pulled out his rapidly hardening cock.

'Don't say a word,' I said as my head found the tip of his length. My tongue teased his cockhead while I saw his ever changing expression turn to amazement.

I then proceeded to give him what I was sure would be the best blow job he would ever experience. Unbeknown to him, he was about to benefit from his sons tutelage. He wasn't quite as big as Matt, so deep throating him was made a little easier. When I came up for air, his face was flushed, his breathing ragged, he couldn't seem to focus on me, and he was holding onto the arm rests with a vice like grip.

'I want to drink you all up,' I said as I went down on him once more.

This time however, I reached behind me, lifted my skirt up slowly as I continued to suck on his cockhead. I then pulled my panties down past my stocking tops. I could hear him panting above me, and I knew his eyes would be fixed on the opposite mirror. So I slipped my painted fingers through my pussy hair until I found my opening. I then thrust two fingers into my soaking pussy, and at the same time, I pushed my head into him groin.

The gasps and cries emanating from Pete Goodwin above me filled me with joy, he lasted no longer than five minutes or so. I pulled back when I heard him whimpering and mumbling incoherently, and looked into his eyes as he exploded into my mouth. He looked puzzled, shocked, incredulous, amazed, flushed and finally utterly satisfied as I smiled and swallowed his seed.

I cleaned him up with my tongue and then slipped his cock back into his trousers. I moved back from under his desk, pulled my panties up, dusted myself down then walked as gracefully as I could manage back to the exit door. My husband was gonna get fucked good and proper later I thought.

Before I left I looked back over my shoulder and said, 'welcome back Mr Goodwin'.

THE END

12