Judy McGuire Ch. 04: Like Mother like Daughter

Story Info
Judy meets a mother & daughter with inevitable results.
4.1k words
4.65
17.8k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,774 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

The great thing about close protection duties is you get to meet a weird and varied bunch of people and I was on my way to see one of them now. Charlie was the eldest child of an American diplomat who I met when the family was living in the UK and not only was Charlie a great laugh she loved to lick pussy almost as much as I did. Sorry did I forget to mention that Charlie was really Charlotte and instead of being a New Boston blue-blooded lady she was a raging dyke who was amazing between the sheets. Charlie was ostracised by the family when they returned to America as instead of settling down with a man and getting married she cashed in her Grandfather's trust fund and bought a motel.

Throwing my case in the back of the rental I plugged in directions to Ardbuckle, Kansas into the sat nav and followed the directions along freeway something another at a mind-numbing 55 mph. I knew that I had an assignation with Lisa lined up but wanted to see Charlie as when she left her message she sounded on edge like there was something she needed to discuss but wasn't sure how to phrase it. It was mid-afternoon when I pulled up at the Happy Y motel, another little lesbian joke, and walked into reception to try to find Charlie. The place was pandemonium with people shouting and yelling greetings to each other, so joining the queue I shuffled forward until I was greeted by a bored spotty clerk who couldn't have been older than 15. His name badge showed Clem yet he seemed shocked when I addressed him by name.

"Hi Clem, the name is McGuire, Judy McGuire, Charlie said she would reserve a room for me."

"We are fully booked with the Truckfest and all," Clem replied with as much enthusiasm as he could muster. I was debating mentally whether to drag him over the counter and beat him to death with whatever came to hand when suddenly his bored demeanour changed. "Oh my you are a guest of Miss le Kock, why didn't you say?" I had to stifle a giggle at the name Charlie had adopted as I took the key to the honeymoon suite from him, before following the vague directions Clem had issued.

To be fair it was a decent enough sized room with an adjoining bedroom containing an oversized bed, though what a motel was doing with a honeymoon suite left me guessing. After a long soak under a hot shower, I dug through my travel bag and grabbed a fresh pair of panties and my favourite tee-shirt. The shirt was emblazoned with the classic Superman S though on this version the word dyke had been added in tiny script. Not bothering with a bra I pulled the shirt over my head before wriggling into a pair of figure-hugging jeans, the shrugging on my faithful leather jacket I dragged my fingers through my still damp short hair. Blowing a kiss at my reflection muttered, "good hunting Superdyke." as I made my way back to reception to see if Clem could muster enough brain cells to direct me to the nearest place to get some food and with luck some fresh pussy.

"There must be a room somewhere, surely to God." The woman's voice sounded through the now deserted reception area as she stood there looking frazzled and unsure what to do next at Clem's repeated statement that they were fully booked due to the Truckfest. "My car has broken down and the garage isn't open until tomorrow so what the hell are me and my daughter supposed to do tonight?"

I took in the woman's figure which didn't look too bad in the casual jogging bottoms and sweatshirt though it was hard to tell. I would have put her at around 40 and her brown hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail. Her face looked pretty from the side view but it was the flash of a wedding ring that had my gaydar switching into overdrive as here was sweet married pussy that might just be available.

I have always said there are three types of women, those that have licked pussy, those that want to and those that haven't yet, the only question was, which one was she? When it came to pussy, and I have licked a lot in my time, the sweetest was always first time married ones. Formulating a quick plan in my head I stepped forward and said in my best policeman's voice, "what seems to be the problem here?"

Now there is a very weird thing about the English accent in America that seems to force the response "gee you're English" followed by the flash in their eyes which told me just how much work was going to be needed to get them in the sack. This woman was no exception and following her response I waited for the flash but before it came a voice behind us said. "Hey, Mom what's happening? I need a shower as I am all icky in these clothes."

Turning I was faced with a young slip of a girl who was standing there with her hands on her hips and a slightly bored look on her face. She was clearly her mother's daughter with the same hair and face but there the resonance ended. Instead of the loose-fitting sweats worn by her mother, the girl had a pair of jeans that must have been sprayed on, and a tee-shirt that clearly had no bra under it by the way her nipples were doing their best to poke through the cloth. One look in her eyes told me straight away that this young thing was clearly a card-carrying lesbian, but the only trouble was she looked about 16 and if there is one thing I steered clear of was underage girls, far too much trouble.

Turning back to the woman I held out a hand. "Hi my name is Judy and I think I might be able to help." Both women looked at me as I went on, "my room is huge so you could bunk in with me, we can make up the couch for your daughter if you don't mind sharing with me." I delivered the last words looking directly into the woman's eyes to check the reaction and could tell this was a number three, the ones that hadn't yet.

Helping them with their bags I led them to my room, my brain whirring trying to come up with a plan to get rid of the daughter guessing the worse that could happen is she would be asleep in the next room while I fucked her mother. When we got to the room the woman stuck out her hand and exclaimed, 'where are my manners? I'm Gwendoline but you can call me Gwen and this is my daughter Carrie."

We both turned to speak to Carrie but she had already shed her clothes and stood naked before us. "What?" she said in that annoying tone of voice teenagers have, "I told you I wanted a shower."

"Well, you could have got undressed in the bathroom young lady" then turning to me Gwen went on "you must excuse Carrie, for someone who has just turned 18 she acts like an eight-year-old sometimes."

Watching Carrie's departing pert little ass vanish into the bathroom I mentally put her back onto the menu, shouting after her, "well we are all girls together after all." The sound of the shower drowned out any response but I am sure I could hear faint laughter coming from the en suite.

Turning my attention back to Gwen while her daughter showered I went into my best information-gathering mode which was helped by the bottle of wine I produced from my bag. I was careful not to reveal the extensive collection of toys I had in there, don't want to scare them off too early. I soon learnt from Gwen that this was a Mother & daughter road trip to celebrate Carrie's coming of age. It turned out there was no husband as he had died of a massive heart attack when Carrie was 10, so she had bought her up on her own. I tried not to choke on my wine as Gwen laid out her hopes for Carrie getting married to a nice boy after finishing college and clearly she had no idea that if her daughter didn't like cock. I based my opinion on the look she had given to a couple of guys in the reception who had tried to give her the eye and her reactions towards me she gave every impression of she liked pussy.

Carrie emerged from the bathroom clad in a towel and sat in the chair opposite where Gwen and I had been chatting. Gwen stood up, "hope you have left some water for me young lady." and with that went onto the bathroom obviously not ready to be 'all girls together' just yet.

"You have no chance you know," Carrie's words jerked me from my thoughts, "not sure my mother even knows what one is." Feigning confusion I looked at her as she went on, "so are you going to do your lesbian thing on her then? Good luck with that."

I thought for a moment considering a denial response but instead said quietly, "would you have a problem with that?"

Carrie looked at me with a longing in her eyes, "naw must have been forever since she got laid but as I said... good luck with that," Then went on, "and when you do strike out with her, there is room on this couch for two." To make sure there was no doubt about what she meant she let the towel fall down and opening her legs gave me a good flash of her young pussy, though she quickly covered up when her mother came out of the bathroom.

We slipped over the road to a quiet diner where the conversation flowed and both of them laughed as they recalled stories of Carrie growing up. I told them a carefully censored story of my past but of course, at the mention of close protection, they both squealed like schoolgirls and demanded to know if I had protected anyone famous. The names I mentioned didn't really mean anything to them although they did seem impressed when I mentioned a Saudi princess, though what I didn't mention of course was that I used to fuck her senseless every time her husband's back was turned.

We got back into the room and with Carrie tucked up on the couch I got myself ready for bed. Gwen was looking nervous as I casually stripped naked before climbing into the big bed. "Hope you don't mind but I always sleep in the nude, feels so much more relaxing.

I could see her brain working as she slowly stripped with her back to me and there was a moment's indecision as she was fighting with the decision of panties on or panties off and with a slightly tipsy giggle she slipped them off revealing a nice round ass. Turning to face me I wasn't disappointed as she had kept herself in good shape with just a few extra pounds here and there, her breasts had a bit of sag but nothing drastic, and her pubes were trimmed neatly.

"You are shaven," she blurted out as she looked at my groin then tried to avert her eyes.

This was going to be easier than I had feared I thought to myself as I replied, "have you never tried it then?"

"Oh I couldn't," she stammered, "I wouldn't know where to start."

"I will shave you if you want," I said and the bedroom went very quiet as Gwen considered my words.

I let the silence run until it was broken by Gwen saying in a very small voice, "OK."

I searched in my toiletries bag for what I needed finding a shaving brush I had stolen from my father years ago and a small shaving bowl full of soap. Unwrapping a fresh disposable razor I indicated to Gwen for her to lie on the towel I had laid on the bed. Working the soap into a lather I started to apply it to Gwen's pubic area making sure of course that the bristles brushed against her clit. By the time she was ready, I swear she was close to cumming and I admonished her with, "you must remain very still." The only sound in the room was the rasp of the razor over her flesh and soon she was as smooth as a baby's bum.

I couldn't resist a gentle tap with the palm of my hand on Gwen's pubis which drew a moan of pleasure from her. "This isn't your first time with a woman is it?" I said softly as I gently slipped a finger inside her moistness.

"No," she moaned softly, "but it has been a while and my daughter knows nothing." She went on as I slowly twisted by a finger in her wetness.

Deciding to test the waters a little further I said softly, "Is this why you were so eager to share my bed... you little slut." At my words, Gwen moaned even deeper telling me what I needed to know and a second finger joined the first, working her wetness faster as I started to finger fuck her. "I have a strap on in my bag and I am going to fuck you hard as you crave." My fingers were working quite fast in her pussy now, the noise and aroma filling the room as Gwen started to reach her first orgasm of the night. Perhaps not the sweet virgin married pussy I had first hoped for, but a sweet pussy all the same.

Pulling my fingers from her body I admired the shiny glistening juices before licking them clean, savouring the taste. "Oh I am so close, please don't stop, I beg you." Implored Gwen trying to pull my fingers back to her pussy, but instead of returning to my finger fucking I knelt between her thighs at the side of the bed.

"Time for me to inspect my handy work close up," I said as I buried my tongue into her wetness using my tongue to its fullest, employing all the skills I had learnt over the years. "Vary the pace, position and pressure," my first older lesbian lover had taught me at an age that was younger than it should have been for such lessons, and those words had stuck with and bought many orgasms to many women over the years and this was no exception. Gwen bucked off the bed in ecstasy, her nails clawing at my back as she gushed into my mouth and as I clamped my mouth over her pussy to ensure none of her delightful nectar escaped I drove my finger into her ass bringing further bouts of orgasms.

'When they are at the top, keep them there for as long as you can,' was another valuable lesson and with a swift movement, I grabbed my favourite feeldo and slipped the bulbous end into my own pussy. Not the greatest tool for rampant fucking but very useful in a hurry as before Gwen had even had a chance to start to descend from her sexual pinnacle I grabbed her ankles, tore them apart and plunged the fake cock into her body.

Using the feeldo takes a bit of practise but I have mastered the techniques required and Gwen was reaping the rewards underneath me as I fucked her over and over until finally, I collapsed on top of her.

Gwen had passed out so I lifted her onto the centre of the bed before slipping the feeldo out, as I needed a drink before I carried on. Holding the feeldo by the bulb that had been inside me, and without turning on the light, I slipped into the other room where Carrie was sleeping.

I could see instantly that Carrie was lying on her back with her upper half twisted to watch her phone that illuminated her body, and the flash of white in her ear told me she had earbuds in which I assumed was why her mother's cries of passion hadn't disturbed her. As I watched I could see that Carrie's hand was between her legs touching herself as she was captured by what was on the screen. Moving my position slightly I could see over her shoulder at the screen that was showing a rampant lesbian scene of a woman with short blonde hair buried between another's woman's thighs.

Then it dawned on me, the woman doing the licking was me, the little mare must have videoed us and was now diddling as she replayed the scene. Moving closer Carrie realised I was there and stopped for a moment to remove the earbuds with one hand while still playing with herself with the other. "That was fucking hot." She gasped as she pushed a finger into herself, squeezing her nipples with her free hand.

"Seeing your mother get fucked?" I said softly, "Is that what turned you on, wishing it had been you with me between your thighs." I could tell by the look that crossed her face my guess was right but not quite accurate. Laughing I said, "no I am wrong you wish it was you between your mother's thighs don't you?"

The groan that erupted from Carrie's mouth told me that I had hit the nail on the head and dropping to my knees beside her I whispered in her ear, "she tastes so sweet, like honey and if you kiss me there may be still some of her juices on my face." Carrie nearly sucked my face off as she began to lick my face like a demented dog that is pleased to see its owner, then holding the feeldo to her lips I said, "and this is still covered in her juices." As I watched Carrie licked every inch of the feeldo enraptured by the taste of her mother and even licked the bulbous end that had been in me, "Use it," I said and needing no further bidding Carrie plunged the latex cock into her pussy fucking herself faster and harder than I would have dared, then with her back bent like a bow arched up of the couch Carrie screamed in orgasm before slumping back onto the couch, panting like a dog.

"I need to cum," I grunted and straddling Carrie's face I ground down onto her face until her probing tongue made me flood into her willing mouth.

Sure that her cries will have woken her mother I got up from the couch and half pulled Carrie to the bedroom and opening the door Gwen was sitting up in the middle of the bed with a confused and concerned look on her face. "Is Carrie OK? I thought I heard her scream."

I pushed Carrie in front of me who couldn't take her eyes off her mother's body. "Carrie has something she wants from you Gwen."

"What is it baby?" Said Gwen as a concerned mother yet at the same time I could see she was gazing at Carrie's naked body in a non-motherly way. As I watched Gwen's eyes widened and a slight tinge of red appeared on her cheeks as she spotted that Carrie had the feeldo in her hand, the same one that I had fucked her with a few minutes earlier.

Carrie remained silent for a moment before she climbed onto the bed and bending her head started to suckle on one of her mother's nipples, as Gwen leant back and surrendered to her daughter's ministrations I climbed onto the bed to help orchestrate what was about to happen. Taking Carrie's hand I placed it between her mother's legs and as soon as her finger touched the wetness she slipped it inside. I then took Gwen's free hand and repeated the process, smiling as I watched her finger slide into her mother's now clean-shaven pussy.

Moving back off the bed I sat in the chair watching the scene develop before me as the two locked in a passionate kiss as they finger fucked each other with two fingers. The room was filled with the heady aroma of fresh pussy and the sound of the squelch of juices around fingers then in a fluid motion, like synchronised swimmers separated only by years, they moved into a 69 position and began to lick and lap at each other.

The thought of my own mother leapt into my head and I wondered for a brief moment whether I would do what mother and daughter were doing before me. The tingling in my pussy told me the answer was a resounding yes and I lifted one leg over the arm of the chair and began to touch myself dreaming of my mother and the one and only time I had managed to spy on her.

I remember my father was away and she thought she had the house to herself as we were all supposed to be out playing for the afternoon but I had sneaked back into the house to get a toy or something, I actually have forgotten the reason I just remember the noises I heard coming from upstairs. Climbing the stairs silently I remembered to avoid the creaky one, third from the top and stopped outside my parent's bedroom door. Looking through the crack where the door was hinged I could see straight onto the bed and found myself staring directly at my mother's open pussy.

For a woman who had 4 children, my mother was in excellent condition, eating healthily and working out regularly to stay in shape and as I watched, her fingers played across her pussy lips and then teased inside her hood finding her clit which she squeezed. Seeing the scene in my mind, a scene I had played a thousand times, I squeezed my own engorged clit moaning as I remember her moaning.

Planting the soles of her feet on the bed and opening her knees wide she reached for the largest dildo I had ever seen, the thing was black and shaped like a real cock, her hand couldn't fit around it so she had to use both to place it at her opening.

I fumbled blindly in the room before my eyes opened for a moment as I realised that Carrie and Gwen had finished their lovemaking and we're watching me intently. Carrie had handed me the feeldo but I knew in an instant it wouldn't be big enough and groaned at Carrie, "fist me," before closing my eyes and slipping back to my dream.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,774 Followers
12