Judy McGuire Ch. 04: Like Mother like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The groan that came from my mother that afternoon, as she slowly pulled the monster dildo inside, was a sound that has stayed with me forever That moan must have been similar to the one that came from me as Carrie pushed her tiny fist into my soaking pussy. I could see my mother fucking herself and hear her groans of passion as I stood there trembling that day. In the end, it was too much to bear and lifting my dress I thrust my hand inside my cotton panties, frigging myself as I was glued to the scene before me.

How I regret to this day that I didn't push that door open, how I wonder how she would have reacted to seeing her daughter orgasm on her own fingers as she watched her own mother fuck herself.

I could feel Carrie's hand inside me as she drove it in and out, her other rubbing my clit as I felt myself tense before a huge orgasm rushed through me like a tidal wave.

Carrie slowly removed her hand and began to lick it like a giant lollipop, while Gwen decided the source was better and started to lap at my pussy. The rest of the night passed in a blur of tangled limbs, not knowing what pussy my fingers penetrated when and whose fingers were in me.

It was late morning when we all finally woke and after showers followed by breakfasts, there were lots of kisses and promises to meet up soon the pair of them set off in their now fixed car. Smiling to myself I decided to grab a few hours sleep before Charlie turned up.

12