Judy McGuire Ch. 06: The Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are the magic words?" I said almost like a mother scolding a wayward child.

"Please Ma'am... fucking please for all that is holy fuck me."

To accompany her words she placed the soles of her feet flat on the bed and arched her hips up off the bed, holding her lips apart to show me her inner folds.

"Then get on all fours so I can fuck you like the little slut you are," I snarled as I picked up the large strap-on and fixed it in position before putting the harness on.

Steph had almost jumped into the air and spun round to land on her hand and knees presenting her cute round ass to me for inspection. I stepped forward and ran the head of the dildo across her cheeks before bringing down my hand hard across one cheek leaving a red imprint.

"Next time don't make me remind you,"

"No Ma'am," she said in a whimper that turned into a long drawn out moan as I drove the dildo deep into her willing body.

"Fuck yourself on it,"

As I stood still Steph rocked back and forward onto the dildo fucking herself slowly back and forward at a steady pace, taking about three quarters in and then out to around a quarter. Bringing my hand down sharply I left another red imprint and had to stop myself from giggling as I wondered how she was going to explain the marks to Billy.

"Faster and deeper. You wanted the big one so fucking well make use of it."

My words had the desired motivation coupled with my hand and Steph started to thrust back hard onto the dildo taking its full length before pulling until it almost left her body. Grabbing her hips I levered myself into her to meet her thrusts until in a frenzy of head shaking and bucking like a mad horse Steph orgasmed hard before collapsing onto the bed.

*****

Late afternoon the following day Steph dropped me off at a diner on the edge of the town where I was to meet up with Lisa and Justin the next day. We had taken a leisurely drive as the night before I had fucked her every way I could think of and a few more ways as well. She had been reluctant at first to taste me but once she started there was no stopping her, to the point that I had woken that morning with her nestled between my thighs lapping me like a cat with cream.

I leant into the open car window after grabbing my bags from the boot.

"I think you should have these," I said as I dropped the butterfly nipple clamps into her lap before walking away without looking back, hearing her car pull away.

Dialling a local cab firm to take me to a nearby hotel, I sat and waited thinking about what was going to happen that evening when I met up with Lisa and Justin.

12