Judy McGuire Ch. 05: A Little Bit Extra

Story Info
Judy meets up with an old friend and tries something new.
1.9k words
4.65
4.9k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,774 Followers

I had fallen into a deep and satisfying sleep when suddenly the light came on and a voice pierced my sleep with, "can see you must have started without us, so looks like we will have to catch up." Opening my eyes I saw it was Charlie accompanied by a tall muscular olive-skinned woman who just smiled at me. "This is Chiquita," said Charlie sitting on the bed,"...and you look good enough to eat as always Judy Maguire now give me a kiss."

Despite the tiredness, I looked Charlie in the eye and pushing the covers down laughed as I said, "you know you are always welcome to eat me anytime you want."

Both of them started to throw their clothes off and I admired Chiquita's very firm and large breasts that she revealed as she peeled off her skin tight top. My gaze returned to Charlie as she stripped naked and dived between my legs like she hadn't tasted pussy in years. Opening my legs wider to let Charlie's talented tongue get to work I watched as Chiquita hooked her thumbs in the sides of her black panties to reveal a well-sized cock.

"What the fucking hell," I screamed trying to move away causing Charlie to come up for air.

"What, what is it?" spluttered Charlie.

"She has got a fucking cock," I said trying for some strange reason to cover myself.

"Yes, she has" laughed Charlie, "a damm fine one at that," as she stroked Chiquita's cock with her hand. "She is Brazilian and doesn't really understand English by the way but please don't shout as she can pick up on emotions."

I couldn't believe my eyes as I tried to work out what was going on. I mean Charlie had always been a wild one and pushed things to the limit but this was so far out there it was out of sight. Seeing the look in my eyes Charlie became serious for a second as she moved to sit cross-legged on the bed facing me and I knew there was a Charlie argument coming up which I knew from experience I would lose.

Deciding to get my argument in first I started, "now look Charlie it may have escaped your notice but I only eat at the Y, a carpet muncher, a founder member of the scissor sisters appreciation club." Charlie had that stupid look she always had when we argued so I went on, "a lezzer, a dyke, a card-carrying lesbian for God's sake, and nowhere in there does it say I like cock."

"Have you finished?" Said Charlie with what I would like to say was a smile but, to be honest, it was more of a smirk, you know that smirk that says, 'yeah and so what."

"Let's look at this logically." she said holding the sheet over Chiquita's cock, "she has got good breasts has she not?" I had to admit they were a fine pair, no-sag and a little bigger than mine and a lot bigger than Charlie's fried eggs. Her nipples were a beautiful shade of pink against large dark brown aureoles all of which complemented her flawless olive hued skin.

"OK, I will give you that but..." Charlie held up her finger to silence me and although Chiquita couldn't understand our words she must have known we were talking about her breasts as she started to squeeze and manipulate them.

"Now we both know how much you like a strap on" Charlie laughed, "from either position" and I felt my pussy lurch as I remembered how one evening leading into the night in a Berlin hotel, we had taken turns swapping the strap on between us. Fucking each other into exhaustion until we had collapsed in each other's arms at some ungodly time in the early hours.

"You have no problem with anal," Charlie winked and I giggled as I recalled the young American we had picked up in London a few years back. This time we both had our strap ons which we used on the young girl until she had difficulty in standing.

Without thinking I blurted out, "so she gives as well as takes?" then cursing myself under my breath as Charlie knew she had won the argument and I was interested.

I pouted in mock annoyance and then said, "a couple of things, I am not sucking her and I refuse to go down on you if she does her business inside you." I paused before I went on, "can't say I am too keen on her fucking me either."

My last statement bought a snort of derision from Charlie, "think of it as a dildo that squirts."

"Yeah," I said laughing, "Just one that isn't going to stay hard for very long."

Charlie laughed and in rapid-fire, what I found out later to be Portuguese, explained what my conditions were and Chiquita smiled broadly and chattered back. Charlie looked at me and said, "she says OK but if you change your mind it's not her fault, now I have a cock to suck." With that, she pulled back the sheet and started to suck on Chiquita's cock while being on all fours with her ass stuck up in the air.

Now I don't know about you but I hate losing arguments even when the other person is right so time to teach Miss Smarty Pants a lesson. Reaching for my strap on I buckled up with a look of determination on my face and saw that Chiquita was smiling at me over Charlie's back. As I grabbed a tube of gel and squirted it on the end of the latex cock her smile turned to a look of joy and she said in heavily accented English, "for me?"

To be honest, my plan was to fuck Charlie so hard she wouldn't sit down for a week but Chiquita had such a nice smile I kind of felt sorry for her. Moving around behind her I ran my hand over her smooth back and her rounded ass and it was easy to imagine she was a real girl. Moving my left hand to her breast from behind I rolled her nipple between finger and thumb and then pinched it firmly. With my right hand, I ran my finger down her crack before inserting it deep into her ass trying to be careful not to move my hand any further where I might touch her cock.

Charlie had stopped her sucking and was standing behind me kissing my back, touching my breasts and teasing me with her fingers. As I started to finger fuck Chiquita, Charlie whispered in my ear, "that's it Judy finger her ass." and as she said that she slipped a finger into my ass. I could feel Charlie working her finger in my ass and as I inserted a second into Chiquita, Charlie did the same to me.

I could feel that Charlie was wearing her strap on and she was mirroring my movements. I grabbed the base of my strap on and placed it at Chiquita's ass and could feel that Charlie had done the same to me. I felt Charlie begin to push and in turn that caused me to push into Chiquita, filling her ass as Charlie filled mine. Charlie tweaked my nipples as she started to thrust forward and with me mirroring her I twisted Chiquita's as we started a daisy chain of fucking.

"Hold her," Charlie whispered in my ear as she moved back and forward and without thinking I grabbed Chiquita's cock and held it feeling warm and pulsing in my hand. It felt alien but I moved my hand up and down the shaft causing moans of pleasure to come from Chiquita as we continued to fuck each other. My hand brushed over the head of Chiquita's cock and I felt the wetness on my fingertips and though part of my brain wanted to recoil I didn't want the sensations to stop.

Moving away from me I saw Chiquita disengage from my strap on before turning to kneel before me and gently undo the side buckles of the harness before lifted the strap on away. Then as Charlie continued to gently fuck my ass Chiquita went to work on my pussy with her very talented tongue. Closing my eyes I felt the orgasm start to build and it seemed so natural to lie on my back with Charlie embedded in my ass as Chiquita bought me to a shuddering orgasm.

I opened my eyes to see Chiquita's smiling face close to mine and her breasts pressed against mine but before I worked out what was going to happen, it happened. Chiquita entered me in one fluid motion, despite the tightness caused by the dildo in my ass she was able to slide her cock fully home. I tried to decide if I should object but to be honest, it felt so good I pulled my legs up to enjoy the ride from only the second real cock to ever enter me in my life.

The two of them quickly fell into a pretty good pattern that made me wonder if they had in fact done this before and this was all part of their plan. With Charlie's dildo embedded firmly in my ass, Chiquita drove her cock in and out in a slow steady motion that felt much better than it should have. Charlie muttered something in Portuguese which although I didn't understand told me that this wasn't the first time they had double teamed as Chiquita held steady in my pussy while Charlie thrust up fast and hard in my ass. Leaving me panting they switched with Charlie holding steady and Chiquita pounding my pussy at high speed.

A word from Chiquita changed the pattern again, this time they both pulled leaving me feeling empty, then both thrust together filling me totally. The movement and different pressures sent me over the top time after time as they rode me in perfect harmony.

It was over, all too soon as Chiquita screwed up her face for a moment before exploding violently inside me spurting deep within me. I am sure that I will get kicked out of the lesbian club for saying this but at the feeling of the cum spurting inside, I came again for what seemed the hundredth time.

Rolling over so Chiquita was on her back and me on top, Charlie disengaged from my ass allowing me to roll off Chiquita and lie on my back panting, trying to get my head around what had just happened. Then I heard Charlie say with delight, "now for my favourite feast," and having removed her strap on dived between my thighs and started to lick and lap me clean. Charlie was doing something I would never have done as her tongue delved deep inside cleaning Chiquita's seed from every nook and cranny inside.

It was a few hours later as I was lying in the dark listening to the pair of them snore when my phone started to flash. Moving to the bathroom I answered to hear Lisa's impatient voice, "are you ever going to get here as you promised?"

The phone went dead but a moment later there was the ping of a text message and opening saw a picture of Lisa and what I assumed to be her husband with a double-ended dildo that they were sharing ass cheek to ass cheek with only a small bit showing between them.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,774 Followers