All Comments on 'Judy's Misadventures Ch. 07'

by roseyfingers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Even worse (by Up and Down)

Even worse.

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 7 years agoAuthor
About the reaction I expected

I did not expect this one to be very popular. Not many comments, but a few people did not get the point and many who got the point did not like it. I enjoyed writing it but probably the next time I write something I know people won't like, I will keep it to myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful.

Thank you so much for this wonderful written story. Thanks for the effort, for sharing. You are truly one of the best! Nevermind stupid critics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perfect

This story is so perfect and hot!! Thank you so much roseyfingers and I will always look forward to your work!! I also enjoy the theme and quality of all your other work.

Please don’t hesitate to post more! I read your comment that you might not post what others don’t like. Well, the story isn’t for them. It is for the people who like and LOVE what you write, such as myself! The stuff they like is what I’m so sick of reading or bait-and-switched — modified versions that appease loudmouths in the comments. Perhaps I should also voice when I LOVE a story! We know that people tend to voice negativity and not when they experience positivity.

Anyway, I love all your stories and please don’t hesitate to post them all!

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Pointless storyI kept reading because I vainly hoped it would improve

Absolutely awful.

All the women are portrayed as hopeless and worthless.

So pointless.

Oh well, read the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Reading about bland bimbo megasluts is like reading about inflatable plastic sex dolls. It just comes across as fake and worthless. There were some good ideas hidden in this, but the execution needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are there those in the 21st century that this story is a paraphrase for? Absolutely, masoginistic phylosiphy is probably as prevelant as when He Norma created his alternate reality in the Gorean style that today some see as a lifestyle. Justification for alternate behavioral choices is not new.

Where for me this fell short of a 5* was the predictability of many it the story twists and turns. Very little had the punch to this readers thought process. While a fun fast read it's real power was in the quite accurate presentation of the most common of the masoginistic arguments, right or wrong. That Argument. Power and Money is here presented as Fiction. In the Sex Slave Lotery the choices and perspectives were far more developed by comparison.

The irony is this work could have a label.... The names and places have been changed to protect the innocent. And be totally non fiction .. BDSM in the 21st century has many chapters of vision. This story reflects one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of my 10 favorite sex stories and I have read thousands.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroseyfingers@roseyfingers
Having received favorable comments and a number of helpful ideas (thank you), I am working on further chapters of "A Game for Learning about Yourself." It might take a while before further chapters are up though. Thanks to all those who made comments on the first chapters o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES