Juju 01

Story Info
Juju gets sucker punched and turns things around.
2.3k words
3.1
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juju 01

Bad things happen sometimes. Sometimes a big rig truck gets caught up on the highway in high winds and gets blown all about like a sail and sometimes fire fighters have to back off from their efforts due to the threat of a building collapse and sometimes a (decent) cross dresser gets sucker punched during a driveway gathering (party???) at a friend's house from the butthole bully who lives across the street. Sometimes bad things happen.

"Juju, are you awake? Or are you at least under all of these blankets? And watch how you move about in your bed because I'm not sure of your state of dress."

"I'm awake roomie, but I just want to sleep for another 25 years, so close my bedroom door behind you."

"Ah come on Juju, let me see what you eye looks like."

Yeah, everyone wants to see the fem boy cross dresser with a black eye, right? I mean, that's the dream, right?

"Holy that's several colors snap! But hey (yuk), you should see Tanner. I'm sure he has two fractured ribs, a broken nose and a black eye too."

"Why? I only high kicked him in the ribs after he punched me."

"Oh yeah you did Karate Master and he went down big time! But he tried to get up and get the jump on you again, so you, a few of the boys had your back. I mean, damn Juju, you got mad skills that nobody knew about and everyone has a new respect for you."

"Did you bring me home Xander? I don't remember much."

"Well, snap, ah, shoot, April brought you home. And put you to bed. And I'm sure you enjoyed it."

"Why didn't you drive me home and put me in my bed, roomie?"

"Well, with all the commotion and everything, I walked across the street and slipped into Tanner's kitchen and fucked his mom silly over the kitchen Breakfast Bar. Anyways, after you got sucker punched and then went all kung fu bat crazy on Tanner, you got a little woozy and Nurse April was more than happy to, ah, sooth you. I mean, your eye might be black, blue and purple, but her eyes were huge when she had the chance to take care of her special little fem boy. Who had short legs that kick at lightning speed I might add."

Well, listen folks, growing up I had two things. I had no friends and I had a self-defense class uptown on the strip, so you know, I hid from the bullies and learned a few skills. And by the way folks, I might be still a little woozy and all, but I believe the roomie just said something about "mad skills", so let's not forget that. And my legs aren't short. They touch the ground, thank you very much.

"Ugh, seriously Xander? A bag of frozen green beans for my eye?"

"Hey, it's cool and it's how they do it on TV and in the movies. Anyway Juju, you have quite the fan club now. I mean, a couple of them are fan boys, but everyone knows that you and Nate twinkle your fingers together all the time, so that's cool too."

"People are here to see me, roomie? With my busted face and all?"

"Oh, your supporters are here and you most definitely have a party invite to Julia and Teddy's social, you have a few extra phone numbers and you are the talk of the town. Well, Nurse April threw the phone numbers away because she has hopes of bringing you back from the dark side, but you a hero now. Oh, and Sam is hoping that you wear a Denim mini instead of shorts the next time you drop kick someone. Anyways, Nurse April is controlling your bedside visitors and I will be back soon, Juju Drop Kick."

"Xander, stop talking so fast. I'm still a little woozy. What do you mean you'll be back in a couple of hours? Why are you leaving and where are you going while I'm all woozy and stuff with a black eye and all alone?"

"Oh, well, I'm just swinging by Tanner's house to fuck his mom again because apparently, her cucked hubby liked it the first time and he's been texting me ever since. Anyways, you seem to have the best of both worlds right now between Nurse April, Nate and a few others, so work all that "woozy" for all it's worth, Juju. And we don't need to talk about this, like ever, but I'll never frown upon you wearing that warrior "Elle" outfit again. Anyways, I'll be back just as..."

"Excuse me Xander, but the patient needs his rest now, so shoo please."

"Oops, I'm sorry Nurse April, I just lost track of my allotted visitor time with my roomie. Also, um, Nurse April, did you change your clothes?"

"Well, I needed to record Juju's injuries with photos for his Chang page and I found this costume in his closet and I just wanted to the world to know that my precious little woozy Juju buggy poo had a nurse in his attendance, that's all. So Xander, you were just leaving to go bang that old lady while her cucked hubby drooled into his ringed cereal, right?"

I mean, the roomie could have at least finished saying goodbye to me before he zipped out of the house and all, but he has a habit of doing most of the "moms" in the neighborhood. And they all like Xander too. I mean, it's almost to the point where they will start using house street address numbers for baby names because new names seem to be in short supply.

And I'm not sure what a cuckhold is, but I guess they like some things too. I mean, that's a pretty strange name for people who drool into their cereal bowls, right?

But back to Nurse April, who isn't a nurse but certainly fills out a costume well.

"It's nice to see you coming around, woozy Juju buggy poo. And don't worry about me putting you to bed earlier, LOL, I only peeked, but everything is what I expected. Anyways, your friend Jacob is here to see you and I will give you your privacy while I get you a fresh bag of frozen veggies for your eye. So, gaze at the cleavage that you are going to marry in two years and watch how you move about under the blankets when Jacob is in here. I mean, I put you to bed and all (kiss)."

Wait, what? Is this how "the best of both worlds" works? I mean, I'm not complaining, I just want to know because they didn't teach stuff like this in my self-defense class.

"Jacob, I'm so glad you came to see me, but I'm ruined now, right?"

"Oh, hell no, that will heal (OMG, I hope) and you Juju, are all over social media! I mean, even some of the goth people from the river park came by to throw you a salute. I mean, I have no idea what all those hand symbols were, but it all looked positive. Also, the goths have someone like you and he/she invited to hang out when you heal. I mean, everyone knows High Kick Juju now. Oh, and Sam said something about wearing more Denim mini skirts. Anyways, um, Juju are you mostly naked under the covers right now?"

"Why Jacob? I mean, pretty much, but why?"

"Well, Nurse April gave me a red boner pill and all. I mean, I thought they were supposed to be blue pills, but you know that I wanted to nibble on your tight little butt cheeks. Hey, wow, I'm staring to feel woozy myself. I mean, whoa, anyways, I wouldn't mind giving you a fight victory banging and, oops, is the room spinning?"

Oh, by the way folks, never ever accept a pill of any color from Nurse April because it's probably not a boner pill. I mean, with the way Nurse April kept her eye in the crack of my bedroom door, she was just waiting for it to take effect.

"Don't get me wrong, my woozy Juju buggy poo, I like Jacob and he will be fine on the Sun Room couch for the next several hours. And I promise no more spiking tonight or for the next two days that I plan on staying here with you. Anyways, as promised, one fresh bag of frozen veggies, one more kiss because it's not impossible that we become a couple at some level and I'll let Nate in to visit with you soon."

Well, well, well, there is absolutely something to be said for that best of both worlds stuff then.

"So, as the best ever girlfriend of the future, what does Nate like most about you, Juju? I mean, other than that silly interlacing twinkling fingers thing. Mm-mmm? And be honest with me my injured little Juju buggy poo."

"Oh, well, Xander doesn't stay out long because he bangs his MILF's pretty quickly, but two weeks ago he drove to coast and Nate came over and watched a Vampire movie with me and he liked me in just my bike shorts and a sports bra."

"Oh, well, Nate's cool and all and I already searched through your dresser and closet while you were out cold from being all super woozy and stuff, so we can manage that, but fair warning Juju, if I have to wiggle a pair of bike shorts on you, well, it will be hard to not be your Anime Girlfriend earlier then we both expected. And I already admitted that I peeked, so. Oh, and by the way, I promise that I won't interrupt you and Nate and I tossed out your two Denim Mini's because Sam is getting weird about things on your Chang homepage."

Seriously folks, this is a three worlds situation, right? I mean, to me, it sounds like I have worlds orbiting all over the place. Also, if your Anime Girlfriend has never wiggled a pair of bike shorts on you, then LOL, you're missing out on an entire world.

"Hmmm, I mean hmmm Juju, that was everything that I expected it would be. So, I'll just be in the living room responding to all the comments and likes that you're getting on Chang, but, (kiss), try to behave, (kiss). And oops, since I just sucked your fem by dick, well, maybe we can share Nate once or twice. I mean, you're keeping me waiting and all, right (use a condom, babe)."

Screw three worlds, I was in 7th heaven! Also, huh, it never occurred to me, but damn, but Nate and I do play twinkling fingers! Huh?

"Hi, Nate, some people are saying that I won, so did I win? Take my fingers."

"Respect, Juju! I mean, Tanner walked across the street and crashed our driveway party and he was bothering you and then you were all "leave me alone, Tanner" and then Tanner was all "be my slave sissy" and then you went all "you're an asshole, Tanner" and then he slipped that sucker punch in and then you were stunned for a moment and then, OMFG, you went all "kick, kick, kick and wop" and boom, that fat puke went all moaning and groaning and hit the ground! I mean, respect for what your shapely and short legs can do!"

Oops, sorry folks, but Nate meant to say "shaven smooth and shapely legs", but he's pretty fired up, so he just slipped up, that's all. Heavenly shapely legs.

"Hush a little Nate, we're not as alone as you might think, but thanks for saying that. Um, if my face wasn't so swollen, I'd peck kiss you right now."

"And if your face (geez, that's a lot of color) wasn't so swollen right now, well, that would be a big step for us. Oh snap, you wear a sports bra to bed? And a black and purple one at that? You're making this finger twinkling relationship hard to maintain."

Wait, what? Where did my fingers linger to? I mean, the only other times I "accidently" interlaced my fingers in that spot was, well, that's not important now. I mean, sometimes accidents happen, just like bad things happen, right folks? Besides, Nurse April was still peering through the crack in the bedroom door and all.

"Excuse me, Nate, but I think the patient has had enough for now."

"Ah come on, Nurse April, we were just, well, getting started and SOB, are you wearing yet another bra?"

"Well, I heard that you had a thing for sports bras and I packed quite the over night bag, so. Anyways, seeing how the "busted up and woozy" Juju buggy poo has already managed to fish you out of your cargo shorts, well, I suppose we will allow for a little extra finger interlacing. But only if you bite on my titties through my sports bra while Juju is taking things to the next level with you. I mean, I've heard that you like to nibble on the nipples, right Nate?"

Alright folks, now I have an entire solar system going on all around me, so excuse while I kick back and enjoy the celestial bliss. I mean, ahh, right? For the rest of the evening.

"Juju, are you awake? LOL, you're meme famous now. I also think you're involved in a three-way world relationship now, but get up and get dressed. And Sam just texted me and requested that you wear a Denim mini."

"Ugh, I'm moving, but just who is this Sam guy anyways, Xander?"

"Oh, I don't know, I thought you knew him. Huh, maybe I fucked his mom once or something. Anyways, get up and address your new fem boy fans that have gathered on the sidewalk. Or not because holy hell your eye looks a lot worse this morning."

Well, even super hero's have to take the good with the bad, which sometimes means addressing a fem boy crowd with questionable morning hair while wearing a Denim mini. Just in case Sam the stalker is lurking around.

End Juju 01