"Jules," To Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I said it, "What the fuck, Jules!"

She broke eye contact and looked down at the floor. "I should be embarrassed but I'm not. I should be upset or shocked," she continued, "but I'm not. I just froze when I saw you in there. I didn't know what to do so I just stood here."

And with that she picked up my Colgate Ultra White and without preamble turned to go, leaving me with just these five words: "Your dick is all red," and she was gone.

Not a word was spoken about that over the next few days. We rehearsed a few times for the Tuesday night thing, going through several of our old standbys just to sharpen up. She was already at the restaurant when I got there, I had to grade papers before leaving school.

"Hi kiddo," I said when I saw her. She was sitting at the bar with another woman.

She heard me, climbed off the stool and stood there waiting for me, all smiles and arms outstretched. I gave her a quick hug and turned to her friend, "Hi, I'm Dave, Julie's brother."

"I'm Marnie," she said, "and we've been expecting you."

She and Jules gave a quick synopsis: They'd met 8 years ago soon after Jules moved to Tuscan. They had hit it off from the beginning, became fast friends and had been best buds ever since. I liked Marnie right off but there was something about her name that was, I don't know, amusing to me, I'll say. I couldn't put my finger on it. Something, hmmm. I let it go.

I joined them for a drink and Jules explained she'd invited Marnie to our 'premiere' as she called it. We toasted to that and again, smiles all around. The gig went off without a hitch, plenty of grateful and sometimes even exuberant applause. A few bills dropped into the tip jar and all in all it was a great night. Fun

I was cobbling together a quick breakfast that Saturday before school. Jules was up early and I offered her coffee. She smiled, held out her cup and I poured. "See you later alligator," I said as I turned to leave.

"I have plans for tonight with my friend Rob," she interrupted, "one of my boy buds that you'll never meet because I won't want to hear your opinion."

"Well that stings s little," I said, smiling back at her.

"Too bad," she smirked. "I'll probably be home late but wanted you to know Marnie is coming over tomorrow for a cook out. Don't wait up," and she was gone. I left for work.

I was up early the next morning, sitting out at the patio table with coffee and the Sunday paper when Jules came out in her night shirt and sat down across from me. She had a cup of coffee too.

We nodded but neither of us spoke. Finally, after several long moments, she piped up and said, "Yes I had fun. Rob's a great guy. That's all you're getting," and she fixed me over the rim of her readers, virtually daring me to press for more. I knew better. To be honest I was feeling a little guilty that I didn't care about that though she thought I might...or should.

Again, silence for a while.

"What time is Marnie coming over?" I asked finally and as I said her name it suddenly hit me. 'Marnie's a fucking dog's name' I thought to myself and laughed right out loud.

She gave me quizzical look. I waved it off as nothing. "Is she a swimmer?" I asked.

"Loves it," Jules informed. "She's probably been in that pool 50 times."

"Do tell," I said with a quick boyish grin.

Jules picked up on my meaning instantly. "She knows you swim naked little bro, told me if it doesn't bother you it won't bother her."

Paper still in hand, she noisily turned the page and kept reading as if she was scarcely interested in what we were talking about. I didn't say anything but my mind was saying all kinds of shit. This might be good, I thought.

It was about 2 o'clock. I was in the pool and Jules was stacking plates and cups on the table when Marnie came through the doors. She had let herself in. They saw each other and she scampered over to Jules, gave her a hug, a peck on the cheek and there followed a few giggling girlie noises I had never understood and never would. She put down her bag and came over to say hello.

"How's it going David? Looks like you've made yourself comfortable." She smiled down at me

'Uh oh,' I thought, 'something's not right here.' She was far too easy with this. My antennae were up - way, way up. "I'm great Marnie," I answered. "You?"

"Perfect Dave, dead solid perfect," and with a smile and mock curtsy she whirled and was off. The two of them talked for about 20 minutes and drank iced tea before disappearing inside

They were back outside within a few minutes. They shrugged off their cover ups and, each in a bright two piece suit, kicked off their sandals, came over to the side of the pool and dropped in.

I wasn't self conscious being naked with them but also, and to my own amazement, wasn't particularly aroused either. It surprised me. I gave that about a half second's though and dismissed it. 'What the fuck.'

We talked, played and splashed a little. It was fun and light hearted. We tried a short game of Marco Polo and Marnie announced she was going over to fetch the ice teas. They were in plastic glasses and would I like one. Sure I would and she was up and out of the water.

She came back, set them down side-by-side at the edge of the pool and looking down at me, asked would I mind if she swam naked too.

"You shitting me?" I responded. "No, of course not. That'd be pretty screwed up under the circumstances."

We all laughed at that. She dropped her bottoms, took off her top and dropped back into the pool. 'Holy shit,' I'm thinking to myself but at the same time I was trying to act all cool.

Over the next hour or so each of us had to get out to pee at least once, all that iced tea I guess. At any rate, when Marnie went in she went naked and was as nonchalant about it as you can imagine. What struck me as crazy is that Jules seemed just as nonplused about it as Marnie. So when the urge came for me, I did the same thing, in and back out naked.

Now, Jules has kept her suit on all this time. That part didn't surprise me at all but when she went inside and came back out to the pool, Marnie put her hand up in a 'stop' signal. She looked at Jules, smiled but said nothing.

"What?" my sister said, her arms outstretched in 'what's up" fashion.

"You're not getting back in this pool with that suit on girl. I mean it, you know I do."

"He's my brother, Marnie, for fuck's sake."

"Don't be a sissy Julie. Just drop 'em."

"Alright, I'll take my top off but that's it." And with that she looked over at me. "If I catch you staring at my tits little brother, this top is going right back on." I nodded my agreement and she reached around, unclasped her top and those fleshy melons popped right out into the Arizona sunshine. I did look for a quick second and they were beautiful but I quickly looked away so as not to get her pissed off. She dropped into the pool.

Jules had put some pool noodles in the water earlier in the day and we just kind of floated for a while, clinging to them and talking about everything and nothing. Just like back at the bar that night I first met Marnie, the conversation was easy, light hearted and comfortable.

After a while I announced I was going to get out and mix myself a drink. Would they care for one I asked. Eager yeses and head nods bounded back and we all got out.

We toweled off and Marnie put her bottoms back on but not her top. Jules left hers off too and I wrapped my towel my waist. They seemed a little relieved that I'd done that.

"Ladies," I said, taking each of them by the hand, "let us repair to the bar." And we did.

I mixed the first of several gin and tonics. They had lit the cooker and were grilling some salmon steaks which had been marinated in something I didn't recognize but it smelled wonderful.

Jules had blue tooth speakers by the pool and from one or another of our phones, music courtesy of Pandora poured out into the early evening desert air. It was amazing. There's my sister's best friend topless and unconcerned, this being surpassed only by my own sister's ample tits on full display, lounging comfortably next to her.

The food was outstanding and we were well into our third drink when the music slowed down a little. Marnie asked me to dance and of course I accepted.

She moved out onto the apron and held out her hand, motioning for me to come. I did. It was delicious. No, it was bigger than that, it was fucking awesome. Her breasts felt like heaven against my chest.

She moved easily and smoothly to the rhythm of the music. Jules watched us, smiling a deep and genuine smile. It was beautiful and when the next song cued up, I thought Marnie would let go but she didn't. She pulled me to her, nestled her head into my neck, kissed me there and hummed softly along with the music. Jules came over and asked if there was room for one more.

She was radiant. We opened our arms and welcomed her in. We snuggled into each other for the rest of that song and all of the next.

The end of that next song brought one of those ugly commercials and it pretty much broke the spell. Marnie looked at her watch and announced she'd better get going, work tomorrow. She let herself out and Jules and I began the cleanup.

We'd taken everything in and went back out one last time to take a final survey and turn off the lights and music.

She'd been unashamedly topless in front of me for hours now and I still couldn't get over to it. Another slow song cued up. "You got one more dance in you little bro?" she asked.

I took her hand, walked her over to where we'd danced before, put my arms around her and pulled her to me. Neither of us spoke until maybe 10 seconds later when my towel started to fall off. I quickly grabbed for it but she said, "No, let it go. What's the difference at this point." It fell to the ground at our feet. I kicked it away and pulled her back in. She melted against me.

I wanted to pinch myself. How could I have been so lucky? How could things have gotten to this point in just three weeks. We were in full body contact, pressed against each, both completely naked save her tiny bikini bottoms.

I traced my fingers lightly along her back and she did the same. It was erotic on a level nearly beyond my imagining and yet here we were. But what's crazier yet, and you're going to think this is whacked, it was oddly non sexual. Oh it was intimate and I loved the feeling of her but it wasn't overtly sexual and I can't explain that, even to myself.

The song ended and we remained locked up for a couple seconds. She reached down, grabbed two fistfuls of my ass cheeks and then giving me a quick pat on the butt, she pulled back.

She smiled up at me and said she was beat and need some sleep. We doused the lights, the music and headed back in. We got to back hall leading to the bedrooms. She headed for her room and i for mine.

"Night bro. Love you," she said as she was disappearing down the hall.

"Hey Sis," I called out. She whirled around and looked at me. I beamed my best boyish grin, gave her a thumbs up and said, "Nice tits."

She flipped me off, we both laughed and went to bed.

Now you might think I'd be jerking off like a crazed maniac but I wasn't interested. I was instead mellow, relaxed and awash in thoughts about Jules' sweetness and tenderness. I drifted off to an easy sleep.

The next two weeks pretty much whizzed by. My kids were working hard to get prepared for finals and that took a lot of my attention. It was the same for Jules.

Marnie has stopped by a couple times and I never heard another word about "Rob." Just as well. Before you know it I was down to my last 10 days. Bummer!

We played the restaurant twice that week, Tuesday and Thursday night. We told the owner about my time running short and he'd asked us to do an extra show.

In those few weeks we had actually amassed a small following and for our farewell performance we did a few sing-alongs at the end of the night. We hadn't done that since high school but it was great fun and following an encore number, we got a full minute standing ovation.

It was kind of a big moment for both of us. Jules shed a tear and her audience loved that - clapped all the harder and louder. It would be a special memory.

Finally it came to be Saturday night. I had given my final exam that morning, spent the afternoon grading papers and would post the scores over the weekend; that being little more than a 20 minute job.

My plane was 4:00 Monday afternoon. Jules had arranged a going away party for tomorrow night, Sunday, with Marnie and a small handful of close friends, most of whom I'd met at the restaurant one time or another. This was our last night alone together.

We each had an unspoken sense for that and accordingly hadn't made any plans for the night other than to go get a pizza and bring it back.

I finished up the papers and we were in the pool by 3. It was still stunning to me how relaxed and nonchalant she'd gotten about being topless in front of me. Perhaps I didn't pose a threat. Perhaps she actually liked it. I didn't know and didn't care. I just enjoyed it while I could.

We showered, went out to get the pizza and had a beer while we waited. We brought it home and ate out on the patio with a bottle of Pino Noir.

I'd never been much of a wine guy myself but this was Jules' favorite and admittedly, it wasn't bad. I turned on the speakers and started some music, my phone was already paired. I opened a second bottle, poured us each a glass and carried mine over to the chaise by the pool.

Knowing we'd be going in, I stripped off my clothes and took my place on the lounger. It was just past 7:30 and at least 90 minutes of daylight remained but the sun was lowering and posed no threat of burning.

"Coming Jules?" I asked as I turned to look over my shoulder.

She had already started walking over and didn't bother to answer. She smiled a perfectly warm, genuine and wonderful smile at me, set her wine down on the little bistro table beside us and pulled her top off. She knew we'd be getting in the pool. She took her bra off and then her shorts. Yowee, now there's a surprise.

There was nearly nothing to the string thong she wore. The string disappeared entirely into her ass crack and as for the front, well that wasn't much either. The small blue patch of fabric covered her pussy but just barely and it was immediately and eminently obvious that she had fully shaved.

I whistled. "Well that's new." I said with no small measure of enthusiasm.

She leveled the most devilish grin at me and asked if I liked it. She struck a pose.

"You're kidding, right?" is all I said.

"I got it yesterday and paid a little more than I should have for something I can only wear in front of you and Marnie," she said. She sat down.

"You really like Marnie don't you?" I asked.

"She's my best friend Dave, so yeah I like her a lot."

"It doesn't take an Einstein to see that you two spend a lot of time naked in that pool. No tan lines whatever on either of you but tell me something Jules or tell me to mind my own business, are you intimate with her?"

"Let me put it this way little bro," she began, "we've done more than a little cuddling in our time but details you will not get from me," she replied and there was a finality in her tone.

"So you're lesbian?"

"No jackass, I'm no more lesbian than you are but did you see the tits on that girl?"

"0k, enough said," I replied but yikes did that give me a major boner. She noticed.

"Is that for me or Marnie?" nodding toward my dick. I told her I didn't want to say.

"Good answer Dave, good answer," and she got up and headed to the pool.

I came up beside her as she stood there ready for the plunge. "Can I say something serious Jules?" She didn't answer.

I trailed my fingers over her bare butt and she didn't flinch. "You have a truly beautiful ass. Just thought I might point out the obvious, for what it's worth."

"Well, I thank you, sir. I rather thought so myself and you already told me you like my tits. I wonder if there's a compliment coming next about my pussy."

"Now you're just fucking with me, Sis."

She laughed and jumped in. I was right behind her.

I brought the wine glasses over to the shallow end after a few minutes of splashing around and we scooted up to sit on the pool apron with our feet in the water on the top step. It was twilight.

"Assuming turn about is fair play, Jules, let me ask you a question you asked me. Why do you shave down there?" And I nodded toward her crotch.

She was nonplussed by the question and answered forthrightly. "I like the look, I like the way it feels to my touch and I think it's sexy," she said.

"You like the feel of it? Then I take it you you masturbate," I said, sounding way more incredulous and uncool than I intended.

"Of fucking course I masturbate. What the hell's the matter with you?" she said in sarcastic retort. "You living under some kind of fucking rock back there in Columbus?"

"Hey don't get so pissed. I guess maybe I was thinking of you more as a sister than woman. Sorry Jules, really, don't be mad."

"Well, can you blame me? We're sitting here pretty much naked, you've commented about tits, my ass and my cunt and now you seem surprised I masturbate like any other normal women."

"Ok, ok I yield. I'm sorry, I promise. You like to masturbate, so do I and with all this talk about it, I think that'd be a pretty damn good idea right about now." I began to stroke my cock. It had become rigid 20 minutes ago.

She watched and smiled down at my work.

"Not mad?" I asked pleadingly.

"No honey, I'm not mad. I like to watch you do that. It kind of gets me going a little," she said and then looked up and winked at me.

"You called me honey."

"I did. I'm feeling pretty connected with you right now."

"Well that's good because I'm getting ready to cum," I announced.

"I wanna see that but don't cum in the pool, ok."

"How about I cum on your tits or your ass."

"I'd like that," she said, still smiling.

"Ok then, lean back on your hands." She did. I stood up, took up a position directly in front of her, gave a final few strokes and shot a massive load hard and straight into her chest.

She reached up with one hand to smear my love syrup on her tits and I joined in. She let me. It was mind bending.

The heat of the moment soon began to ebb however. She still leaned back on one hand but held the other out in front of her, staring at it like she didn't know what to do with it. I took her by the elbow, helped her up and said, "'C'mon over to the patio sink, I'll get you cleaned up."

She followed along. The warm water was quick to come through the tap and I filled the basin. I grabbed a clean cloth, dunked it in the water and cleaned off her hand. That small act was erotic in itself. She still smiled at me.

I rinsed it out, began washing up her chest and when I'd gotten it good and soapy, I dropped the cloth back in the basin and told her to close her eye, lean back against the counter and relax. She did.

My hands were slippery against her skin and as my fingers thrummed across her very erect nipples, she went slack. She was so relaxed and into this I could scarcely believe it. I dried her off and told her I wanted a wine treat. She asked what that was and I told her to wait right there.

I returned in a few seconds with a glass of wine. She looked at me, then the glass and then back at me. She had the most quizzical expression. I met her gaze, dipped my finger tip in the wine and then deposited a droplet on her nipple.

"Oh, I see," she said, "a wine treat."

She looked down at her breast and watched as I slurped up the wine. We were well beyond pretense now. I did it again and as I went in for the third time she reached down and took my cock in hand. I was already hard again. Little wonder I guess.