"Jules," To Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're ready again, aren't you?"

I confessed I was.

"On my ass this time?"

I just nodded. It was she that took me in hand this time.

She led me over to one of the loungers, pulled the back to its upright position and straightened to look me in the eye. She bent in and kissed me. It was wet and full. Still looking me in the eye she pulled off the thong and began to jerk me off, slowly and in no kind of a hurry. It felt amazing.

"You like?" she asked.

I nodded. "Ok then little bro, let's see what you got," and with that she bent over the back of the lounger, looked back and said, "Don't keep me waiting."

I plowed into that beautiful ass with everything I had. I jerked, I slapped and I puffed her cheeks out with each push. I was heavily leaning into her and we were both beginning to sweat.

I reached around, found a nipple and began turning it gently between thumb and forefinger. She was responding and began to take up my rhythm.

I was blown away when she spread her feet further apart and swiveled her hips up to meet me. As if that wasn't enough, she reached around, took my dick and pressed the head against her anus. She rocked back up into me. Her meaning was unmistakable.

For a split second I hesitated, unsure if I really wanted to go there but her need was urgent and powerful. She made no pretense about it.

I leaned forward and dropped a great glob of spit right where it needed to go. She whispered yes and dug her fingers into the back of my leg.

I pressed on, her cheeks still jiggling and puffing out under my assault. I went at her with a greater purpose. I wanted this badly too. We'd likely never share this experience again and I wanted it all the more.

"Yes, you're right there. Go, go," she said breathlessly and with a few more thrusts I began to penetrate her.

It took less than a minute from there to work myself fully into her. We were slick with sweat, breathing hard and lost in sensation.

Only a few weeks ago I fantasized about jerking off to her and now I'm full out ass fucking her right here in her own back yard. That thought sent me into a final frenzied series of thrusts. She respond fully to each one and then she screamed out.

I let myself go and released a massive load into her. Boy, talk about epic...this was a fucking world record. I screamed out too, couldn't help it and the world spun to a full stop, no light or dark, no noise just pure nothingness.

It took both of several minutes to recover. We just hung there, connected in the most intimate way. Finally I whispered, "You ok?"

"Yeah, you?" she answered, still breathing hard.

I slowly straightened and withdrew from her. She straightened up too, turned to face me and put her arms around me.

I've thought of that precise moment many times...her arms around me like that. I felt love for her in that moment unlike anything I ever imagined or thought I could experience. It was pure and maybe even spiritual. I hope it was the same for her. I think it was.