Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dying to talk more about her crazy idea but I knew she was right. "Aaah...yeah, sure." I stood up, just a bit wobbly and said, "I love you Julia." Dying to talk more, but also wondering if I could reverse time to when we were just best friends, not co-conspirators in girl dressing.

"I know. I love you too Ben." She leaned in to me for a hug and I felt her beautiful breasts crush against me. Her scent was amazing. It gave my dick a jolt of fresh blood and I was hard again.

Maybe you're thinking, "Dude! Don't go getting hard for your own cousin!". To which I say, "You try hugging her".

I got over it. They come and go. We quickly cleared and washed the glasses, then hid the bottles at the bottom of the recycling bin. Aunt Beth and Uncle Roger are pretty clueless, he buys so much of it. We'd done the same before.

Back on the patio we hugged again and said our good-byes. Julia turned to walk inside. She stopped. Turned back to me with a wicked little grin and said, "You're such a good boy! Do you want a parting gift?"

I was half afraid to ask. "Sure. What?"

Julia smiled and crouched, lifted her pretty summer skirt to her hips, reached underneath and slid her panties down her long legs and off her feet. Nice peach bikinis with a little cream colored bow. She handed me the panties and said, "You last free pair for a while. Clear your calendar and grab your wallet. We're going shopping tomorrow."

She walked back inside saying, "Tra-la, girlfriend! See you in the morning."

Bobo was back and Julia ignored me to give love to the dog again.

I stood in a daze, panties warm in my hand, shook myself, plunged the undies in my pocket and walked away. Bobo showed me out to the street for a final belly rub, then turned nonchalantly and ambled back into the house.

12