Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was this the black one?"

She scrunched up her nose as if offended. "No, douchebag. This was the white one." It made me feel bad. I hadn't meant anything by it.

"You knew why you were calling him?"

"Yes."

"And he knew?"

"Yes."

"And so...?"

"Well, not right away. We had some food he brought and then just goofed around. I was only like 9:30. Usually when they said 1 or 2 a.m. it meant more like 3 a.m. They both liked to party. And then James and I, well we started messing around on the couch. You know how it is."

She looked at me then and smiled. "Oops. Perhaps you don't know."

I shrugged it off. "He banged you then? Right on the couch?"

"Banged? How sophisticated and elegant you are, how refined! And no. That came later." I started to ask more questions and Julia said, "Stop interrupting! Let me get this out or it's not going to happen at all. Trust me I'm going to give you the whole story."

"OK then."

"I got up and made sure the doors were locked, and the curtains were closed in the living room. Then I went to check on the kids, to be sure they were OK. The two of them were sound asleep."

"I went back to the couch and we started making out again. He got my clothes off. Maybe, I think, my bra was still on. James had his shirt off by then, so he was just in jeans. And I, well, you know, actually he, he put me down on my knees between his legs. So I could unzip him and pull those off too."

"Hot." Again she made the scrunchy nose face. I had to learn to keep it to myself. And meanwhile, ruler or no ruler I was getting hard again fast.

"So those came off too and I was starting to suck him, to get him hard. And it went on for a while so I'm thinking maybe he just wanted a blowjob. But then he reached behind me to undo the bra and after that he moved my shoulders back to stop me sucking. He played with my tits for a while and had me stand so I could lean in to let him suck the nipples. When he stood up I knew what he wanted. What he always wanted."

"I got up and ran into their laundry room where I found two used towels in a hamper. I remember they were red and blue, just a little damp. So I laid them out on their living room carpet top to bottom. You know? One for him to be on and one for me. To protect their carpet from...well, they had a really nice carpet. He always loved doggie, me too I guess, so I got on all 4s and he came in behind me to fuck."

I couldn't help it. "To fuck!" I repeated.

And Julia did too. "Yes, to fuck. And I was ready, pretty wet from making out and what he had done to my tits. Then he was in me and doing it nice and slow the way he did, taking his time. He could hold out doing that like forever and it was really, really nice. Slow but kind of hard too, so a girl really knows she's getting fucked. And I thought I might cum but then I didn't. We must have fucked like that for at least 10 minutes — it would be hard to say exactly. I could tell from the sounds that he was getting really close, and I was pushing back to help, and I just waited for him to finish in me."

"And then...then...then I hear a click in the door. You know, the door to the outside. The front door. And James is still screwing me hard. I think his face was down watching, you know, how a guy watches his cock go in the girl? But I heard it and froze, right there on my hands and knees. Facing the door which was like 20 feet away."

"Oh Jesus." By now my dick was like titanium. I didn't think a ruler was going to fix it. Maybe that girl's hairbrush? Or the branch of a tree? A plumber's wrench?

"Yes. The door opens and in walk Mr. and Mrs. Anderson. I'm totally frozen in place now but James is still going at me. And he's moaning. He doesn't see them, doesn't hear them. And he picks this time to start his dirty talk, like 'fuck, fuck, fuck, your pussy is so hot'. I could tell he was ready to cum."

"Her mouth is hanging open watching us. It must have just been a few seconds but it seemed like forever. And his eyes are as big as dinner plates. Suddenly Mr. Anderson says in this really loud, gruff voice, 'Hey!'"

"I couldn't say anything, but then James finally sees them and says, 'Oh, hey. They're home.' Like a total friggin' idiot!"

"Then I wake up a little and shake my butt loose and I feel his cock pop out of me. The next thing you know I feel the warm splashes all over my ass and back, all up my back and into my hair. Cause this jackass is cumming all over me right in front of them. There was so much of it. And he's moaning like a bitch while he's creaming on me. Again, it was probably just a few seconds, however long it takes a guy to cum, but it seemed like he was spurting on me for five minutes."

"His moaning stopped. James jumps up and is all apologies. 'Sorry, Mr...I mean sorry Mrs...I mean sorry to you both. I'm so sorry about this. We just... Well, I guess you must know what it's like. Well, I mean sorry.' He pulls on his shorts and his pants while he continues to babble. Then he grabs his shirt and shoes and heads their way. He eases past them with another 'Sorry' and is gone out the still open door."

"The three of us didn't move an inch."

"My head was down staring at the floor, then I raised it. Mr. Anderson looked down at me like a wolf licking his lips. I don't know why I didn't get up to cover myself; I just stayed like that on all 4's. I think I was in shock or something. I couldn't move. Finally, Mrs. Anderson took over. She gave a look to her husband who seemed like he was about to burst and said, 'Go! Upstairs! Now!' He gave her a naughty little-boy grin, then leered back at me one final time, then again at her looking kind of scared. He almost sprinted up those stairs with a huge shit-eating grin on his face."

"I was still on all 4s, tits hanging and cum running down my ass with no way to cover anything up. She came over to me, walking kind of funny, with such a look of disgust on her face. I mean, I don't exactly blame her, but it was harsh. She picked up the towel James had been kneeling on and tossed it at me to cover my back."

"She just said one word, 'Slut!' but it was like it boiled out of her throat. I was afraid she might hit me, or kick me, or spit on me or something. But nothing. She just looked down at me with hatred. Then two more words 'Get! Out!'"

"She went into the kitchen so at least I was finally alone. I toweled most of the cum, what I could reach, off my back. Then I practically jumped into my panties and bra and skirt and blouse and headed for the door. I was hoping that James would be waiting for me. He wasn't. He was long gone. That was the end of James for good."

"You dumped him?" I couldn't help interrupting. My hard dick needed to know.

"More like he dumped me. Like he was blaming me for the whole thing. Idiot! Wouldn't answer my texts or calls over the next two days till finally I said fuck it and fuck him."

I couldn't believe it. Dropping Julia over sex? "Whoa! What a douchebag. He..."

"Turned out his Mom worked for Mr. Anderson's company and somehow that freaked him out. I guess if she found out. Pussy."

"He should..." I began.

Julia looked at me, annoyed at being interrupted again, and cut me off. "Dammit! Let me finish." I shushed. She went on, "Once I was dressed I started out but took a quick peek to see if Mrs. Anderson had come back in the room. But all I saw were the two cummy towels I'd left on the carpet. It wasn't right. So I went and grabbed them and took them with me. As I drove home I pulled over and tossed them into an empty field. Then I went home, took a hot shower and got into bed and cried for like two hours."

She let out a big breath and looked at me. Her face was red. "That's it. That's everything. You satisfied?"

"Oh my God! That is so hot." Julia shot me a nasty look. "I mean, I'm sorry cause it's really awful too, sorry you got caught like that. But it is hot. And I'm sorry it broke you and James up."

She relaxed a little. "Yeah, I guess. I mean the sex with him was great, but let's face it he was also sort of a dick. I mean, to him girls were just pussy, like we had no feelings of our own. Which is true of a lot of guys."

She leered over at me and batted her eyes prettily, "Get used to it dearie."

"Ha Ha!"

Julia stood and moved a few dishes to the sink. "So are we even? We fair and square? I think what I went through has got to be as embarrassing as me seeing your dick, or whacking it, or me picking out panties or tits for you."

I had to be fair about it. "Aaah...yes...yes we are. Even. Thank you Julia."

"You ever breath a word of this...I mean to anybody at all...you ever do..."

"Julia!"

She looked at me sadly. "Oh my God! I'm sorry. I didn't think...I mean I know you never would. I do."

"Thank you."

"Good." She looked at me and dried a tear I hadn't seen, shook herself and wiped her hands from the dishes. She recovered. "Then are you ready now?" She looked at the time on her phone. "Oh my! Two-thirty already. We just have two hours to work on the tuck. Mom will be home around 5 and you should be long gone. OK?"

"OK. I'm ready." It was time to man-up, or pussy-up or tuck-up, whichever was the right phrase.

I stood as she said, "Then get your fat ass upstairs, bitch. I got a ruler with your dick's name on it, and then we got work to do." She was smiling again.

But it was OK. We were a team now. I trusted coach. And I moved my fat ass back up the stairs to Julia's room.

================================

The tuck training wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe it's cause I'd already played with the concept home alone in my room. Or maybe I just took to it naturally. And maybe it was because Julia had already done the research necessary. My coach!

She told me to strip and then took a pair of my new bikini panties and slid them up to a little over my knees. I had to spread my legs a little and press gently with my fingers to push my balls back up inside my body. That took the most work since it felt so odd. I was really afraid to try, but in the end it wasn't so bad, it didn't really hurt much. I got the hang of it after a few stumbles. Then I had to sort of crouch over a bit and take my entire flat hand, put it over the dick and balls and push the entire package back between my thighs till it was all snug up against my nether region and my ass. Julia helped me slide the panties up tight to hold every thing in place.

We did this over and over, and each time it seemed a little more natural, a little easier. When we didn't get the panties quite high enough or tight enough the whole thing would start to unravel when I stood. But by the 4th time we had adjusted well enough that things more or less stayed in place.

Julia would inspect the job by running her palm down from my belly, over the panty front, and down to the crotch, to where my dick would be.

"We want it nice and smooth, like a girl's would be. I mean even girls have a little crotch bump from the pubic bone and from pussy lips. But still nice and smooth is what we want, nothing that will show under panties or a dress."

After the 6th time she was like "You're doing great! Your little V in front looks fantastic. Now let's go again."

We did it again and again and again, till it was quick and semi-natural, and she encouraged me every time. Julia would inspect me, flatter me, praise me and then walk me over to the full length mirror on her closet door. Just like the moms did when I was Juliet. I loved it when I looked just at the panties, that V really was cute and my thighs were slender enough that I even had a little gap there. It was just the way I imagined a real girl's pussy would look. But it was kind of sad when I looked up towards my boy-chest (such as it was) or my face. Embarrassing but still hot.

Finally about the 10th time we looked at the clock Just 3:30. So we had another hour.

I had to ask. I just had to. "Can I try the dress on to see?" I was blushing.

Julia said, "Maybe. But you gotta hold this for a good 10 minutes before we try that. And no getting excited! A hard-on now will ruin the whole thing. They say it hurts like hell. Let's practice walking a bit with you all nice and tucked."

"OK." I was disappointed but knew she was right.

We weren't far apart and I walked towards her conscious of trying to be feminine. The good news is there was no disaster below. Everything seemed to be firmly in place in those tight panties.

Julia said, "No, no, no. I need to watch from behind. Get over here and walk to the far corner nice and slow."

So I did that and heard her laughing. It kind of hurt my feelings and I asked, "Oh, no. What?"

"Well, A) you walk like a boy, which means you walk like a clod. And B) I see a nice lump in the back where your thing is." She laughed a bit more as I looked back at her. "I guess that's not so bad though. In the back is fine. Kind of looks like you're wearing one of those old-fashioned Kotex pads for a bad period day."

"Oh, shit." Now this was embarrassing.

"Sorry, but don't worry about that. I shouldn't have even mentioned it cause your ass actually looks fantastic in those bikinis. Most girls would die for that ass. Let's just see if we can get you walking more like a human girl and less like a clod. OK?"

She demonstrated the walk she wanted. A gentle sway of her hips and her gorgeous ass floating up and down in her tight jeans. "See?"

I tried it for her. She laughed out loud again. "No, ma'am! You're not a hooker, not a slut down at the docks looking for sailors. Gently. Move your hips and ass gently." I guess I had overdone it.

I tried again. Julia said. "Better, not great. Try again. I want you to picture...what? Maybe a little kid's seesaw, a little up on the left and down on the right, then the reverse. Your ass I mean. Use your hips. See?"

She demonstrated the gentle up-down she wanted with her hands, her palms parallel with the floor. Up-down-up-down, but just a little each time.

I tried again. "Good. Better. Again." I did it. "Better. Not too much. You're a lady, someone feminine and cute, not a blowjob-slut." It made me wonder if she had ever had that reputation. Is that what those boys had whispered about?

"How is it? Still tucked nice?", she asked.

"I think so. Feels OK. Can you see it?"

"Yeah. Looks the same from here too. Nice going. But the walk! You're going to need plenty of practice. Remember that little seesaw, and please try to roll your hips as you walk. But gently! Your arms belong a little bit in front of your body as you walk; try not to swing them so much. Gentle movements, fingers almost touching. Delicate. And your posture needs to be much better but not, like, exaggerated. I think you're hunching over a little to hide your tits, ha-ha! But practice. This all needs to become 2nd nature, not a thing you're forcing yourself to do."

I was walking away again. Trying to do all this at once was a bitch! I asked, "OK, but can I...just try once...I mean..."

When I turned back I could see she had anticipated me. She was holding up the first of the dresses we had purchased the day before. It may have been what Julia called casual, but I thought it was uber-sexy. A periwinkle blue knit A-line dress. It had these little bust darts, so cute, a sexy square neckline and a scooped back. The pretty flared skirt stopped about four inches above my knees and would show off my long legs. An exposed brass zipper up the back felt somehow daring. Inviting and daring. A zipper some man might...

Just looking at it gave me a little chub and I could feel the pressure.

Julia knew. "Down boy! Behave or no dress for you today. And we only have 30 minutes now max." She walked to her desk and showed me the ruler. "Don't make me lay you down and spread your legs for this. Breathe."

I breathed. I focused as she took the dress from its plastic sheath. I turned to face away. Guys in books always talk about doing baseball stats to ward off an unwanted hard on. I couldn't do that. But I could run dialogue from any number of old Neil Simon plays we'd done at school. ("I'm getting chest pains...You give me chest pains Uncle Willie - It's my fault you get excited? - Yes, it's your fault! I only get chest pains on Wednesdays - So come on Tuesdays.") It worked. The chub and the pressure relaxed and I could look down across my belly to see a pretty, flat nothing where my pussy would be.

Julia laid down the dress on her bed and came over saying, "The problem once again is boobs. We don't have your forms or your bras yet. And no way I'm letting you into this pretty dress with no tits to hold up the front."

She walked to her dresser, the same one I had invaded for panties, the same one that sort of began this entire sequence of events. She looked around and turned holding up a pretty lace fringe white bra by the straps. "My oldest and smallest. A real B from two years ago. Just never threw it out because it's so pretty I wanted to find a replacement for it. Let's try."

I had to do more Neil Simon as my cousin, my love looped the straps over my shoulders and went behind to hook the bra in place. (I think I'm in love with her - Well forget it, she's your cousin! - What's wrong with being in love with your cousin? - Because it's against the laws of nature! You can't marry your first cousin, you'll get babies with nine heads!) The band seemed to fit just fine but the cups in front were depressingly deflated. I was still tucked nicely as she went to a different drawer to get a bunch of socks.

"The flat girl's best friend," she announced while she stuffed the bra. "The consistency and density is all wrong of course, but they at least take up space and are soft." She stood back to admire her work and announced, 'et voila! les titties, les titties d'une belle jeune fille' She came back in, cupped those 'titties' underneath and adjusted and balanced the boobs for me.

Now she went over and got the dress. On tip toes she put the skirt over my head, tugged down a few times as I got my arms through the holes, tugged again, and then ran her hands all over me to smooth the material. She ended up behind me to zip me up. It fit like a glove.

Julia stepped back. "Nice!" I could see she was pleased. She glanced again at her phone for the time, then came in to adjust my breasts again.

"Perfect! Let's see you walk."

I was in heaven. The feel of the fabric on my thighs, on my waist, the sight of little boobs covered modestly by the square neckline, the feel of the bra, the feel of those panties (my panties)! The knowledge that I was tucked just right in them, the soft woosh of the skirt around my hips and thighs as I practiced walking. I felt an electric current buzzing through my entire body.

Me. Just your average straight-A (except for math), 760 verbal SAT, lead school actor, President of the National Honor Society, budding (in my dreams) concert pianist, guy. In a pretty dress. For real. Juliet Capulet, eat your heart out!

My Julia seemed ecstatic. "Oh my God. When we get that makeup on you and do your hair right...oh-my-God! Forget the guys creaming, I'll be the one creaming my jeans for you."

"Quick," I said. "Get me the sandals."

Julia ran to the closet to get the box with the new sandals, little leather things with a bunch of criss-crossed straps. She tore the tags off and ran over to kneel beside me. "Lift gently. Remember the tuck." She got them on me safely, but noted some "gross" toe-hair I had missed.

"Walk again now, we're almost there."

I walked again, conscious of the rise and fall of each ass-cheek, conscious of my hips and hands and posture. I was glowing as I got to the far corner of her room. Julia whistled at me, the kind of low sonorous tune that guys whistle when they see a foxy girl on the street. I blushed like pussy and turned eyes down. I walked back and forth three times and each time Julia ran her hand down my belly, over my crotch to my thighs, right over the skirt I mean, to check that I was nice and smooth there. I wasn't the only one glowing.