Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a lifetime of wearing pants. And now, a pretty dress. Open above my knees, open along my thighs right to the V of my panties. Open. Sexy. Naughty. Feminine.

"Twirl for me sweetie. I want to see the skirt rise." I was facing her from the far corner of the room. I perched my right foot up just an inch and twirled. The hem of the skirt rose an inch or two, showing my legs. "More. A little faster," said coach. I did it. It seemed easy, and this time the skirt rose up around my thighs. The circle skirt was a thing of magic.

I went a third time, faster and with my foot a bit higher, wanting to give her a panty peek as the skirt rose.

This time I lost my balance. I was trying so hard with the tuck and the skirt that somehow I just fell to the side, into the table where Julia's printer sat. Down to the floor I crashed with the printer not far behind. It hit me in the shoulder and then kind of exploded on the floor. Meanwhile my ass was on the floor, my legs akimbo; I delivered my first ever beaver shot to my cousin. My balls ached from hitting the floor and everything sprang out and up. Somehow I went from tucked to raging hard on in a moment. Some beaver shot.

Julia's mouth and eyes were wide open in astonishment. Just then we heard a car enter the driveway below her room.

"Oh, fuck. It's Mom!"

"Oh fuck!"

"Oh fuck is right." She looked out the window to the driveway. "Let me go down to help her with the bags, give you some time. Get out of those things. Just throw everything in the closet. I'll sort it out later."

My hard dick had escaped from the panties, about half of the shaft and the head sticking out the leg hole. It made it difficult, together with the unused-to dress, to scramble to my feet.

"Oh fuck! She's only got one bag and she's coming in. Move it."

"My shoulder hurts! My balls hurt!" I was up on my knees, feeling like I might start to sob.

Julia gave me one of her looks, the kind that could deflate a sob or a hard-on from 400 feet. "Fuck your nuts. Move it!"

She started out of the room as her Mom called from below, "Julia, are you home?"

"But can I keep..." I whispered urgently. I was up on my feet, looking down at the destroyed printer as I asked. I was glad it hadn't hit me in the face or head.

She knew what it was. Again. I think Julia is kind of a mind-reader, especially when it comes to me. "No, you can't," she hissed back.

"Just the panties?"

Her voice rose a bit then, but she was still quiet enough not to be heard downstairs. "No. I still don't trust you. We have to keep them nice."

"Fuck!" I said it a little too loud. But she was gone out the door.

"Coming down Mom, you need a hand with anything?" Her voice sounded a little strangled, but it was probably OK.

Aunt Beth said, "Who's up there honey? Is that Ben? Bobo! Down! Bad boy! Julia is coming sweetie." So the dog was back too.

Julia hadn't had time to unzip me and I had a hell of a time reaching behind the way girls do. After a few tries I got it. I peeled the dress up over my head inside out, ran over and threw it in the closet.

"Yeah. Ben. The idiot broke my printer. He dropped it."

"Oh, now honey, be nice. I'm sure he's sorry. But it was new, wasn't it?"

Off came the panties. My balls still ached, removing the panty support made them sing out a bit louder. I obeyed coach and they landed on the dress at the foot of the closet.

The rogue hard-on was 80% gone.

"Oh, Mom. You don't have to come up. We're fixing the p..."

Aunt Beth said, "It's OK honey. Just putting away my purchases before Daddy sees them tonight. Three new bathing suits! Spectacular. But he'll have a fit at the price. I want to wait for us to get to the Bahamas for him to see."

If the dress zipper was hard for me, the bra clasp was even worse. Julia seemed to have done up all three of the eye-hooks and I couldn't get at them. Frantically I pulled the sock-tits out of the bra and threw them on her bed. Finally I remembered that time when my friend Will and I spied on his Mom undressing. I think I was all of 8. How she took her arms out of the strap holes and then rotated the bra to the front to get the hooks below her breasts. I did that now.

I could hear them on the stairs. "Oh. Mom" said Julia. "Let me see!"

"I will. I will. Give me a minute. I'll show you in my room."

Now they were at the top of the stairs. Julia had left her door wide open when she ran down to her Mom. The problem was Aunt Beth would have to pass Julia's room to get to her own bedroom along that upstairs hall.

The bra came off and joined the other clothing on the closet floor. Now I stood there nude, nude and shaved, in the middle of Julia's room. A nude, shaved male person, one with the remnant of a hard-on and still aching balls and shoulder. Or just a nude male. Something no aunt wants to see of a nephew when he's visiting his beautiful female cousin. She might know about the nine-headed baby problem too.

"Julia!" The sound of her Mom's exasperation.

"I can take it Mom." The sound of a sweet daughter.

I knew she was wrestling the bag from her Mom as I dove into the bathroom. Just in time. I could hear from the far side of the bathroom door her Mom say, "Ben. Oh Ben?" Then "Why are his things here? His clothes. His boxers? Are those his jeans? Where is he?"

She must have been right in the doorway looking in. Julia no doubt tried to block her, but Aunt Beth would have wanted to say "Hi" to me, to greet me on her way by. Damn it! When I had stripped for her earlier, I'd left all my boy clothes draped over the back of Julia's vanity chair. All in plain view, with the plaid black and red boxers prominently displayed on top of the little pile. I knew my jeans and tee shirt were visible below that. My running shoes were on the floor next to the chair.

Aunt Beth, Julia and I all spoke at the same time:

Me: In here Aunty. Just a minute. Just have to...

Julia: He's just...just...just trying on some ...

Aunt Beth: But his clothes...

Me: get something. I'm not...well, actually, I don't feel...

Julia: new things he bought. Some new jeans I think or...

Aunt Beth: his underwear. But why here? Why is he...?

Me: so great...I..So I might be...sort of a while I ...

Julia: something, ran into him at the mall, so I said...

Aunt Beth: Are you sick dear? Do you need...

Me: guess. No. I'm fine, just give me a few...

Julia: come over. But your new suits. I have to see...

Aunt Beth: anything? Oh! Your nice printer! Can I...

Me: minutes and I'll be...

Julia: them! Are they really sexy?

Aunt Beth: help? Hush child! Your cousin is right ...

Me: fine. What? I can't...you know, hear what...

Julia: bikinis I hope..haha!... I gotta see!

Aunt Beth: here! Oh goodness! What a ...

Me: you said...they...don't really fit so I'm...

Julia: What? C'mon Mommy!

Aunt Beth: pest! I think he said they don't...

Their voices faded away. Julia had succeed in pulling her Mom away from her room and down the hall to the master bedroom. I cracked my door and heard the other bedroom door close with a thunk. I raced out, at least best I could with swollen balls, and jumped into my own clothes. I was out of there but looked longingly one last time towards the closet, towards my nice things. I figured I better say something, not to be rude, not to be even more mysterious.

I went to Auntie's bedroom door and kind of shouted through it. "Hey Julia. They don't fit so I'm just bringing them back. Too big. Gotta run now. See you next time Auntie!"

I heard Aunt Beth then. "Come on in Ben. Are you feeling OK? We're decent." She laughed. Julia too but again it sounded a bit strangled. "Just showing Julia my new bathing suits, so if you're not embarrassed by a lady's two-piece, feel free to..."

"No, no. Gotta go. Too busy. Next time. Not feeling well. Super busy. Gotta return ... aah...some things. Busy. Next time. Bye."

I bounded down the stairs, waved to Bobo, who seemed to resent my rush, got out the door and into my car. I didn't stop sweating till I was in my own driveway with the AC pointed at my face for about 10 solid minutes.

About 30 minutes after I got to my room I was still icing down my nuts. Julia texted me: "Crisis averted! You should have come in. Her suits really were very sexy!! You would have loved them!!"

Then a second text: "See you tomorrow, girly-girl."

Followed rapidly by two more:

"P.S. Maybe we should take it easy on the twirls for a while." Complete with a smily hand-clap emoji.

And:

"P.P.S. Don't worry about the printer. I know a rich dweeb whose going to replace it for me!" And a smiling, clapping, eye-batting and eye-rolling emoji.

I didn't bother with a response. I'm sure she knew. My shoulder had a purple bruise that I was afraid might show under some of the little tops.

Later that night I Googled first George Anderson, then George and Louise Anderson, and finally George and Louise Anderson, Aaronville. I found them. He was 32, she 30. He took a great picture, medium height maybe, handsome, fit, close-cropped dark hair, looking proud, happy and successful. Looked good in his nice expensive suits. Favored bold colored ties. Looked like one of the world's winners. Her, less so. Much smaller, feline, with a slight look of anger or disapproval even when she was smiling, his arm around her at some company event. He was the Executive Advisor to the President of some company, whatever that meant.

I pictured him watching Julia get fucked. Pictured, or rather felt, what it must have been like for him. To see her, see all of her, to see her fucking. To see her tits hanging there as her boyfriend did her from behind. To see the cum all over her back and ass. Then pictured him wanting her, him fucking her, the two of them fucking right on the living room floor where she and James had done it. Of her cumming on his hard cock. I came hard myself and fell asleep.