Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 08

Story Info
Alone at Julia's, then a sexy reunion.
4.3k words
4.79
8k
12

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 08: Tuesday

A few quick notes: 1. this is the eighth chapter of a longish story, a novel in many chapters 2. everyone is 18+ 3. there is no safe sex here - cause it's a fantasy, not an instruction manual 4. crossdressing and gender bending, not everyone's cuppa tea - be forewarned

I'm sorry for sounding so stupid back there. For sounding like I'd never even heard of bisexuality. I mean I'd met Donnie and Dolores for goodness sake!

But keep in mind that I was an 18 year old male who had never been laid, never had his dick sucked, had received exactly one hand job, had barely had felt up three or four girls, had never seen a girl nude, had never got closer to a pussy than when I was briefly allowed to cup Sandra's over her panties on the night of the prom.

To say I was a little insecure about my sexuality would be an understatement. I needed Julia's approval for what I was. Needed her to say I could still aspire to having some pussy in my life no matter that I was near crazy with the idea of sucking off a dude.

So, yeah, it really helped.

Tuesday I awoke on pins and needles. Were they going? Was Julia's confidence justified? I didn't have to wait long, thank God, to find out. It was 9:30 a.m. as I rolled out of bed in those adorable panties and Julia's text to me was timestamped 8:14: "All good here. Lovey dovey. Mom must have done her job last night! (wink)" Then a second text at 8:22 "But flight delayed till 10:30 tonight. I'm driving them to the airport, won't be back till about 9." Her final text was at 9:22 a.m. "Get here any time after 7, don't dress, we begin tomorrow."

Overall it was great news, but I'd been hoping we'd have some fun tonight. She was right of course that it would be too late to start up anything of much interest. I'd be in boy clothes when she arrived home, but ready to show off my new toys at the very least.

Mom and Dad and I had said our good-byes the night before, before my marathon call with Julia. There was a note from Mom on the breakfast table, underneath it were four crisp $50 bills. "Ben: Have fun with Julia! We want you to take her to a nice dinner on us. Call if you need us for anything. Won't see you tonight, it's yoga. Enjoy. Love Mom and Dad"

My plan would be to paint that fence before I left home for two weeks, and still have time to get to Julia's by 7. I'd install her printer and then wait for her.

The painting went just fine. I was on the job by 10, took only a half-hour break for lunch, and finished the last touches around 5:30 in the afternoon. Dad was going to be pretty happy. So was I. The new fence looked great.

Early in the afternoon I received a text from Bobby, his first communication since the nude photo. "Fuck off dude. You wanted it. Bet you stroked off to her before you got all holy." About what I had expected. Overall it wasn't the worst thing to be on the outs with him right now. I knew we'd get back together eventually. We'd been there before. So I texted back "No. Never asked for it. Going camping with parents next 2 weeks so we can talk when I get back." There was no response, which was also good.

At 6 p.m. I was still cleaning brushes when Julia's text came: "On our way. Still all good here!! My ETA home still 9."

I wondered for the first time if Auntie and Uncle knew I was going over to stay. I figured they must. My mother would have talked to Aunt Beth about it by now even if Julia never mentioned it to them. So it must be OK or I would have heard something about it.

I got myself cleaned up and quickly packed all the boy-stuff I'd need, which was not much. The two cocks went in the bottom of the bag wrapped in paper towels, my panty collection went in next with more towels above them, then boy clothes together with some of my required summer reading. I remembered to leave some room.

I scarfed down a couple of peanut butter sandwiches to tide me over, then left a note for Mom and Dad thanking them for the money and saying I'd call in a few times. I left the house in good order and took off. I got the bras and tits out of the trunk. They fit nicely into the overnight bag atop my boy things. I got to Julia's around 7:15, found the emergency key in the usual spot and let myself in.

For a while I wandered the house aimlessly. Even though I'd been there about a million times there was something spooky about being there alone, even Bobo was gone. Looked like they'd taken him along for the ride. I looked at the pictures on the mantle again, some recent ones of Julia's high school graduation a year earlier, some of her older brother Wynn playing lacrosse, some vintage of Aunt Beth in her wedding gown, some from various family vacations, and one of both families at my Dad's old camp in Maine, me with my arm around the shoulders of a 16 year old Julia clothed in a modest one piece bathing suit.

I checked the fridge knowing I wasn't really hungry. Aunt Beth had boxed up and labeled a series of meals for Julia to reheat over the next week. I muscled the printer box and my overnight bag up to Julia's room. I breathed a little easier in her room, it was the most familiar territory for me.

I knew what I wanted to do, but kept busy setting up the printer instead. It took all of 30 minutes to install and test. I lugged the big box down to the recycling bin in the garage and went back up.

I sat on the edge of her bed, my eyes running back and forth between the closet that held my blouses and skirts, and the drawer that held her panties — mine too I suppose.

Text: "Delayed. Accident ahead on Rt 7. Maybe 9:45?"

Damn. I got up and unpacked my bag, stored the boobs and bras in Julia's closet, took a quick longing look at the skirt I'd worn to visit Charlie, retreated to the guest room and stacked my boy clothes on the easy chair by the window. I kept the two cocks hidden in my bag. That was for later.

It was only 8:30, I had more than an hour. I gave in and went to her drawer. I spotted my panties segregated to one side of the drawer. Much as I loved them it was hers I was after, the ones that had touched her skin, her pussy, that had her scent. At the very top was the new bra and panty set, a demi-bra with sheer embroidered cups and an underlay mesh of baby blue pinstripes. Fuckin' hot. I checked the size, 34-C. Skinny, skinny straps — so delicate and fine. The panties were similar, the mesh covering just the pussy and the crack of the ass. It had to be the set Mona had pushed on her. Thank you Mona!

I knew not to take the new set. She obviously hadn't worn it yet.

I sorted through them and found a tiny lace thong I'd never seen before. Gorgeous and completely female in every way, designed for and built for cunt. Soft, little, sheer, with floral details and pretty lace edging. I held them to my face and breathed in. She'd worn it.

I took the thong over to the bed and lay down. I didn't really want to put it on. There was no way the delicate material would hold together a tuck anyway. What I wanted to do was masturbate with them while I had this privacy in Julia's bed. I wanted to see them with cum dripping from the tiny crotch.

I might be crazy, but I wasn't crazy enough for that. I mean I might have had time to do it but it would definitely be a harsh start to my little vacation with the girl I loved most in the world. I didn't want to get caught, but I also didn't want to do it behind Julia's back. I didn't want to leave the panties soiled. So I just played with the thong. Kissed and licked it a little, imagined what it would look like on Julia, imagined a guy sliding it down over her pretty ass and thighs and knees and ankles, dropped to the floor. I dragged the thong over my hardening dick, safe within boxers and jeans.

After five minutes of this I knew that I was going to explode if I kept it up. With a sigh I stood and hard-dick-shuffled over to her bureau again. I put the thong back where I'd found it, admired the pin-striped bra again, kissed the inside of each cup, and shut the drawer.

I had to go to her desk and find the ruler to train my little monster. It made me smile. I went to Julia's bathroom to take a whiz ruler in hand. My red satin panties were hanging from the shower pole to dry. Julia must have washed them out for me before leaving for the airport. A few solid whacks later, my dick was soft enough to pee.

I wandered out of Julia's room to avoid temptation. And right into the open doorway of Aunt Beth and Uncle Roger's room. The master suite. Where Julia had said they were so quiet. Even when fucking. Which of course they must. Over to her bureau. Her lingerie drawer was 2nd from the top. Unlike Julia's. The panties were fewer and with fewer color and style options, mostly bikini and boy shorts, no thongs I could see, some grannies for her period I guessed. My Mom's sister. Everything was folded and sorted and stacked nicely. Even the bras, cup on cup. Did Aunt Beth actually iron her panties? Weird. Maybe. The bras were 36-C and lovely. I'd have loved to see the plunge bras, but of course they were with her in the Bahamas. I touched inside the cups of the prettiest bra she hadn't packed. Soft and white and delicate and fine and sexy and slightly scented. I couldn't help but kiss there too. Lovely. As I put the bra back my fingers hit something hard beneath. The Doc Johnson Original Pocket Rocket. It turned right on, the batteries were fine. Below that a rubbery O shaped thing I deduced was a cock ring. I studied it. Uncle Rogers cock went in there. And I was officially out of my mind. I flung myself back into the hall before I could do something really wrong or weird.

I went back to Julia's bathroom and splashed cold water on my face for a good five minutes. Then I went chastely to her bed and clicked on the TV. I watched some stupid sitcom to pass the time. The stupider the better. Finally I was able to calm down.

"Hello up there! Anyone home?" It was Julia of course. 9:42 on the nose.

"I'm up here Julia."

She came bounding up the stairs and flopped into the bed beside me.

"My God. Those two! I need the vacation more than they do." She was serious, not laughing.

"Yeah, glad you got them to go. Really. Thanks a lot, saved my life."

"Mine too," she laughed.

We lay there holding hands, thinking about what we were going to do in 14 days. Excited. Scared. Demented. But happy too now we were alone.

Julia jumped up and went to her bathroom, washed her face and brushed her teeth, then combed out her hair. She got back beside me in bed looking refreshed.

She rolled on her side and grinned. "You knew I wouldn't let you down. A big cousin needs to take care of her little man, don't she?"

I leaned in and kissed her cheek, thankful I hadn't done anything awful with her panties, or god-forbid with her Mom's, or god-double-forbid with Uncle's cock toy.

"I've been going crazy waiting."

Julia glanced over at her bureau. "So did you....?"

I grinned guiltily. "Nothing bad! I just looked a little. I had to, I'm so horny all the time now." There was no need to tell her about my accidental side trip to her parents room. Not a lie at all. Just no need. "Do you like the bra Mona sold you?"

"Nah. Just got it to shut the two of them up. It's pretty, but for a smaller girl. I don't think those little straps would support my tits, but it would be cute on a girl like Mona or my room mate Alicia. I'll probably give it to her — to Alicia that is," she laughed.

Julia looked at me dreamily. I knew she wanted to sleep. She said, "I have a confession to make."

"Yeah?" I braced myself. Bad news?

"You know how...how...how you keep getting hard and are always horny now?"

"Yeah, believe me. I know," I grinned.

She blushed and looked away. "Ummm...well...it's like...umm...me too. Getting so horny. I didn't want to admit it to you. Or maybe more to me. But all this dressing you, finding cute things to wear, flirting with Charlie. I know I was just 'the coach' and I tried to keep it just focused on you, but all the time I was getting more and more..."

"Horny."

"Yeah. Not to go there but ever since that asshole, that douchebag..." I knew she meant Mr. A. but wasn't going to say it out loud. "Since then I've just, like, been so sick of guys. Totally dry. I mean it." She looked over at me and I nodded sympathetically. "Then last night. Oh-My-God! You told me about sucking that black cock, and I was like woooooshhhhh! It hit me. You know where. But really sort of all over my body too. I told you to hang up cause I needed my beauty rest, but..."

"You told me you'd suck cock together with me." I was nervous to bring it up, but she took me right there.

"Mmmmm I have a feeling we will. But last night? I hung up cause I needed to cum bad, I mean really bad."

"Fuck! Sexy! Did you? Did you nice?"

She looked back with that wicked sexy smile of hers.

"Guess," she laughed. "I was going to get my little vibe from the closet and realized I was so wet it would have been too much. So this little finger," she wiggled her middle finger, "did the rest. I was so loud I had to bite down on my pillow case. One of the best fucks of my life."

I wondered if she had the same model as Aunt Beth.

"You are so f-ing sexy!" I paused, embarrassed. Maybe I shouldn't have been, but I was. "Can I get them out?"

Her wicked grin! Suddenly she didn't look tired at all. "Mmmmmm thought you'd never ask. I've been dying to see them. But let's just play a little tonight, OK? Save it for tomorrow when we can dress you."

I was off the bed and into my bag in a flash. I took the two cocks back and shyly held each before her to let her choose.

Julia reached for the black cock. "Oh, fuck me, they are so nice. Just like I pictured them."

I went back with my cock to lay beside her. "Can we really, you know, play? Just a little?" She nodded. "Both of us? Together?" Another nod. I said, "You first?"

"Umm, no, you. Wait, no, together." I nodded. She teased me by waiting. Then "OK. One-two-......three, suck"

Julia popped hers into her mouth. My cock jolted and I plunged the white man into mine. We lay side by side sucking. Up and down. In and out. Sucking and licking and lapping at our men. Keeping the guys wet and shiny and happy. My eyes went sideways to watch her as my man fucked my mouth. At some point I reached over, took her free hand and held it tight. We rolled towards one another so we could each see better. My cock was like steel. We were sucking guys off together! Julia was better at it than me, but that was its own turn-on, seeing how fast and deep and loving she could go on her black man. Seeing how much I could learn from her.

I broke off. I just had to. "Julia, can I...?" nodding towards her bureau.

"Mmmmm yes, Lisa. Get the new ones, the ones for Alicia."

I jumped up and stripped nude, wondering whether Julia might follow suit. No luck there. She just watched with smoky sexy eyes. I looked down. My raging hard-on was already dripping.

"Don't tuck, just..."

"As if I could." I reached in her drawer for the panties, and carefully pulled them up my shaved legs to my shaved balls and dick, placing the fat cock carefully up along the front under those cute pin-stripes. I was so proud of it, but even then I needed more.

"Julia...can I? You know, just can I see you, maybe just your top off, you know, like in your bra?"

She looked at me dead serious. No response. I was sure she would say no, or get pissed or stop us in our tracks. Instead she sat up in bed and in one motion pulled the top over her head. The cute yellow shirt had hidden an even cuter, full coverage, yellow bra. I nearly went out of my mind. Full coverage yes, but I could still see that one gorgeous lonely freckle on the inside of her left tit. Could see the place under the bra where pure white tit met her bikini tan line.

She was really the first girl I'd ever seen like that. And she only happened to be the most beautiful girl in the world.

There were no words. I got carefully back into bed, my hard-on straining against Alicia's new panties. I got Julia's hand again. My eyes never left her beautiful breasts. We both giggled and then began to suck. The head of my dick escaped the band of the panties and Julia managed to laugh out loud while continuing to blow the black cock.

She had said we would wait for tomorrow when I could dress. But we were both too far gone for that.

She removed her hand from mine and unsnapped her jeans. She unzipped just enough to allow her fingers to snake inside her panties. I pictured using that vibrator on her, pictured my tongue there. I ran my own fingers along the tented cock inside the sheer panties I wore. I could just see the tops of Julias, and the way her fingers were beginning to work inside. We were sucking like a couple of mad-men, or mad-girls, or mad-sluts. I could see perspiration on her hairline. Her eyes were closed now, lost in the same slutty dreams I was having. I pulled my panties to the side to free my cock and balls and started touching lightly. Not too soon! I needed to see Julia cum first.

Julia shoved her cock deep in her mouth, her tongue peeping out to lick her man's balls while she deep throated him. I did my best to follow suit. Her hand was hardly moving, but I could tell that finger of hers was slowly circling her wet clit. A female aroma drove us forward. Julia started to moan on the cock, and then to hump up and down against her hand, then slowed and her jeans were pushing down, exposing more of her yellow panties and the finger playing inside them. I couldn't quite see her cunt. She moaned harder and harder.

I was just about to give up and lose it when she exploded. Her body went rigid. I tried looking everywhere at once. Her fingers in her panties, her tits, her bra, the cute freckle, her sexy flat tummy, her lovely features now straining into a cumming-hard-face. She was panting and the cock fell away from her face to the bed. She came and came, still twiddling at herself. I could see her hard nipples pushing out into the bra, could see the red flush of orgasm spread along her tits and up to her throat and face. And still she moaned and came.

Then she was done. I had stopped sucking to watch her cum. I waited for her just licking the head of my man's cock. She needed a minute.

Her eyes slowly opened. "Now you. I need to see it." Fuck! Like heaven.

I looked down. My cock had expanded to I-beam size, hard as diamond but weeping like a little bitch. I was almost afraid to touch, afraid for this to be over. I looked over at her. She was wide eyed, mouth opened in astonishment at what we were doing. Then I saw her wet finger, and the impress of her rock hard nipples against the bra. I sucked my cock, once, twice and the third time deep. Now I was moaning. I dropped the cock and I touched myself gently, my faux cunt dying for a man's touch, just running a finger along the length of it.

My orgasm was like nothing I'd ever experienced. Julia sat up to watch as cum splashed against my chest and up to my chin. Wave after wave of semen hit me while she said, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." It lasted forever. And then mine was over too. I was gasping for breath.

I felt like I was underwater, the dreamy figure of Julia above me saying, "You are so fucking hot. Amazing." Looking down at me under all that water, then, "Can I touch it?" I burst above the waves, and sat up beside her astonished. She wanted to touch my dick!

But, no. Without waiting for an answer Julia reached over to my belly and dipped her finger in the wet cum. Her touch over the slippery splash was electric. "I can't believe how much you came. There's cum everywhere!" She started drawing on me with the semen, little twirly patterns, picking up more and more of my jizz to rub over my belly and nipples.

Then to my chin, picking up each wet strand and painting, till finally she brought the cum to my mouth and carefully applied a layer of jizz-lipgloss. "You look so pretty like this Lisa. So soft and sweet. And your cock is so, so, so nice! I would never have thought..."

12