Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was semi-conscious by then, aware of my cousin making me the girl I'd wanted to be. Sheepishly, my voice sounding awful, not at all girly, I said, "I can't believe I sucked a cock in front of you."

"Mmmmmmmm me too. And we sucked our boys off good 'n proper, we did. My little, lithe Lisa." She was laughing. Julia loves those old English movies.

She paused for another laugh and popped a wet finger in my mouth, letting me lick it clean. Her fuck finger. Some of her girl-juice on it, covered by more of my boy-juice. I got it all. "You were so cute, those panties really suit you. Maybe they shouldn't go to Alicia after all." She kissed my cheek and looked at me seriously. "You're gonna make an awesome cocksucker for some lucky guy. I mean that, really. I think you already are awesome, we just need the right guy for you."

"Oh-my-God, yes!" I was panting, trying to breathe but mostly failing. "You were incredible. So nice! I couldn't take my eyes off your tits, even when you were cumming." I could feel myself getting hard again as Julia fed me more of my own cum.

Julia placed a dollop of cum on the tip of my nose. Then she leaned over me to paint behind my ears saying, "Mmm a nice scent for a girl." I had the most incredible view down her bra, her gorgeous tits a tongue length away, laying across my boy chest. But I didn't. Couldn't. I had to wait for permission, if it were ever to come. She applied cum to my eyebrows, and then repainted my lips.

My cum-paint used up, Julia collapsed on her side of the bed. She rolled on her back and closed her eyes.

I said, "I'm so glad you came like that. Can't believe I could watch while you did."

"Mmmmmm was lovely, so nice." She reached over to turn off the lamp saying, "Sleep now. Sleep in the wet panties, and I will too. We can change sheets in the morning. Sleep now."

She pulled the sheet and a light blanket up over her tits, apparently ready to sleep in the bra and her unsnapped jeans. She wanted me to stay! I pulled the sheet up too after sliding the panties back over my shrinking dick, amazed to be allowed to sleep with her in her bed. More exciting than anything I could ever have imagined. My dick had gone back down, replaced by a huge grin on my face. Me? In the same bed? With her? Me in the cutest panties ever? Cum all over my chest and face? I licked my painted lips one more time as her breathing slowed for sleep. But in her bed? Her actual bed? With her in a pretty yellow bra? Her tits almost exposed? Her nipples fat and thick? After the two of us had sucked off our men?

Then the wave of exhaustion hit me too. I might have been asleep even before she was. Going out fast, thinking, "Sweet dreams, Julia!"

12