Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the kiss. "But I can't. I just can't do this."

I hoped I didn't seem like too big a pussy to her then. Hoped she knew I wasn't afraid of her that way. My penis was harder than ever, and she helped Henry along by wiggling those wet panties over my groin a little.

Angela said, "I know. I know you can't." She stood up before me. Got her arms out of the bra straps. Popped her tits out of the cups. Lovely firm little things. Twirled the bra and undid the hooks. She tossed the bra to the lounger to our side. My tongue needed them. I sat there in shock.

"But I can."

Angela walked over and grabbed a cushion off another of the chairs. Came back and dropped it at my feet. She knelt. I couldn't stop it, couldn't want to stop it. Her tits were incredible. Small but perfectly shaped little cones. The kind of tits I'd always dreamt of. Her nipples like little red rock lasers forcing me. I reached out and touched her left breast softly.

Angela looked up, a naughty, happy smile on her face, and said again, "Watch me. I can." She tugged my damp suit down over my butt and to my legs. My dick was made of steel and pointed at the sun.

With a look of surprise she smiled gleefully and said, "Oh goodness. You shave your dick?" Then, "Mmmmm. That is so cool!"

Angela pulled the long blonde hair away from her face, lifted her arms, her tits rose (images of Julia showing how that worked), cupped the hair all together and dropped it down her back. Her mouth went to me. And she blew me.

I'm not going to try to describe the next five minutes. I was no Harry. I didn't last forever in her mouth. Angela knew just how to give a blowjob, and I was new at it. I did better than the 20 second guy Julia said was her first. Made it last as long as I could. But during the whole thing I felt like I was two seconds from exploding.

When I came, it was in Angela's mouth. She took the whole thing, and it felt like a lot. When her mouth dragged off my spent dick there was a little cum on her upper lip and the tip of her nose. Everything else was in her mouth. She gracefully bent to the side and let the cum dribble out of her mouth onto the tile. She bent in to kiss my dick one more time, then rose and retrieved her watery ice tea. She took a sip. Swirled and swished the liquid. Spit it out on the tile. Did it again, looking over at me with a blush, spit and smiled. She seemed satisfied. Seemed proud.

"Told ya' I could." She playfully stuck her tongue out at me, realized there was still cum stuck below her nose, went over to my tee shirt and used it to mop up the remainder of my orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, Angela. That was amazing." My head was almost literally swirling. Almost. What if I fainted then? Ultimate pussy move. But it was so hard to wrap my mind around all of this. Just two days earlier I'd done something big. Now this was something big. Everything seemed so BIG!

Her tits were still bare. I loved looking at them. Her nipples were still hard little rocks. Gorgeous!

"Mmmm. I liked it too." We looked at each other. Her tits were getting more amazing every second. "Can I ask you something?" she said.

"Aaah. Yeah. Of course." I was pulling up my trunks, now checking out the narrow dark strip of pubes beneath her drying panties. Hoping she didn't notice.

"Was that your first?"

My face told her the answer and she burst out laughing. "Knew it! Cool beans for me! Take that Sandra!"

We laughed at that together. I walked over to her.

She looked at me, suddenly serious, and asked "What did the flat blonde girl ask her boyfriend after she blew him?"

"I don't know," I said, touching her hip above the panty line, wanting another of her kisses. "What did the flat blonde girl ask her boyfriend after she blew him?"

"How come your Dad thought was anal would give me C-cups?"

"Ouch. Nasty!" She was laughing her head off.

"Terrible, I know. Molly Robinson told me that one in the girl's locker room last year after gym. Best I could do." She loved her own jokes, loved that she was blonde and sexy.

Angela jumped back in the pool and I followed, not caring now if I landed next to her and came up holding her breast. The BJ had heated us both up and the slight chill of water was a nice feeling afterwards. We swam and drifted and floated. I towed her again, this time letting her know I wanted to see the space between her legs. No hiding it now, not after that. Made her grin. Made me grin even more.

I was shy, but my courage was building. I had to ask it.

"If you ever, like not now I don't mean, but, you know, ever, wanted to do that in reverse, I mean like me doing..."

Angela grinned at me and said, "Oh, I think I've got it." She rushed in to my arms and gave me that kiss I'd wanted. No taste of cum at that point of course. "And, you know, what I say? I say, no time like the present." She swam away and climbed out of the pool. This time she turned to look at me and dropped her wet panties right on the deck. "I'm going up to your room to shower, get this nasty chlorine off before you taste me. Meet me up there in 15 minutes, and I'll try to be pretty for you."

My God! Was any of this really possible? Leave Harry out of it. Definitely leave Bobby out of it. Was I really going to get my first blowjob and eat a girl's pussy on the same day? Wouldn't that make me a stud? Damn right it would. She went inside and I did that thing where you flex and bend your head in to kiss each bicep. I think I had earned that.

I went in the pool house to shower, not knowing how else to kill time, and wanting to be as nice for her as she would be for me. I had to work hard at not touching my dick in there. Maybe just a few times. I had to get the chlorine off too.

I got out and checked my phone, making sure there had been no change in the plans that would interrupt us. Good. Nothing from Mom or Dad. Just one from Julia: "Won't be home till about 4. Heat us up something, I skipped lunch."

Good. It was only 12:30, still plenty of time. But I didn't know how long Angela and I might be in my bed. (Grin.) Better to be cautious. I responded, "Still at Mom's. Waiting." I didn't say what I was waiting for, at most a white lie. "Try my best but you might beat me back there."

I went upstairs and lay naked on my bed. There wasn't anything really to worry about up there. All my toys and panties and other playthings were at Julia's. It was a room for manly men only.

Angela came out of the bathroom naked but with that Turkish wrap around her hair. Guess she had washed it. She said, "I think some of your drops went up there." She looked...spectacular!

I jumped up and kissed her, letting my body sink into her curves. I bent down and kissed her tit, licked her nipple. She took me by the hand and led me to the bed.

She asked, "So first time, right?"

"Uh-huh." Nodding as I touched her ass for the first time.

"It's easy. I'll show you. Just relax and have fun down there. Take your time. I like when it goes on for a while. But if you don't like it, just tell me and we can stop."

I grinned and kissed her mouth. "Not like it? I don't see much chance of that."

We tumbled into my big double sized bed. I kissed her mouth forever. Leaning how to French kiss a girl. A naked girl. In my own bed. The Turkish wrap fell off and her beautiful long wet hair spread wild over the pillow. I trailed soft kisses down her body, stopping at each breast and each nipple to worship. She was making soft girl sounds the whole time. I could see her beautiful pussy from the corner of my eye as I tried to inhale an entire tit. I got to her hips for kissing and decided I needed to worship her ass a bit before I didn't anything more. I rolled her over on her tummy. She gave a sharp intake of breath. I had surprised her. I kissed and licked that ass, made love to it with my mouth. I went close to the pucker but she stopped me. I knew exactly why. My tongue was headed for her pussy. I did the backs of her thighs before trailing down her legs to her feet. Kissed every inch of every part. Got more girl noises, some really nice ones. Dick like hardened titanium then.

It was hot as hell in my bedroom and we were both sweating. The damned A/C. But I sure didn't mind. Don't think Angela did either. It made it somehow way sexier.

I rolled her back over and she spread her legs. Her cunt was glistening from what we'd already done. Fine brown-blonde hairs, darker than what she had on her head, made a pretty corona around her slit. The juice bubbled up inside, like lava in a sexy little

volcano.

I took my first nibble. First lick. Afraid of not knowing how any of this was supposed to work. A bead of sweat rolled from my forehead onto her pubes and I giggled. But not for long.

Angela's hand went to my head. Familiar feeling there! She shifted to present her pussy to my mouth.

"Just tongue now, tongue and lips. Lick the whole way up then down. Then up again. Good boy! Soft. Gentle."

I tried it, ran my tongue all along and up and down her precious slit. She was tangy, delicious. She let me play like that for a while, let me get just the very tip of my tongue between the lips of her cunt. Let me kiss her pretty cunt, up and down. Her breathing was funny, funny nice I mean.

"Spread the lips now. Find the clit with your tongue."

"I don't know..." But I didn't actually say it, just thought it. Thank God. Knew I would sound like an idiot. Plus, she knew anyway.

"Spread the lips. It's not that mysterious. A little nubbin up inside the top. A little pearl."

She gave me time. I would think I had it and then it would melt away from my mouth and lips. "Little circles...your tongue," was all she said. It was all so pretty and soft and wet and pink and complex in there. "Soft...just the tip...oh god." I kept trying. "Oh god, oh god, lick it." She wasn't complaining.

Then suddenly, "Yeah. Oh! Good, good, good, good, good! Oh yeah. Swirl your tongue. Soft. God. Oh-my-God."

Her lovely beaver was emitting scents and flavors I'd never experienced. Earthy, rich, tangy, sexy and full of life. Better than fruit smoothies I thought with a smile. But no time. She kept me working. Reached down and separated her pussy lips for me. And there it was. They grow too, just like ours do. Gorgeous and red and slick and a little stiff but a little girly soft and shy and tender looking. And sweet too. Exposed, vulnerable and so sweet.

I licked and lapped and circled her jewel while she held herself open. Her sounds were getting not louder but more intense. More insistent. More feminine. The scent from her cunt like a million roses in bloom all together.

"Now your finger. Quick. Up inside me. Deep. Oh-God. Fuck me. Oh fuck! Keep your mouth on it. Ohhh..."

I fucked her like that for a minute or so, thinking it was the coolest and sexiest and more incredible thing I had ever done. Probably only because it was the coolest and sexiest...etc. My core temperature spiked to 110 million degrees. Heat from her thighs was burning my ears.

I was lapping her cunt with my finger gliding in and out of her clutching pussy. Angela called out in a husky voice. "Curl it. Up inside. Your finger, Up behind the bone. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck me! Keep sucking...oh my god!...keep... my clit."

Her hands had gone rigid digging into my scalp. She was bucking her cunt into my mouth, trying to get more and more of me. I kept the moisture on her clit and just circled and circled and circled. Would like to have done it forever.

Her whole body went rigid. Her ass lifted off the bed. My fuck finger had figured out where she wanted it. I think. Her ass went higher and she took my free wrist with an iron grip. I licked again and she exploded.

Long, wracking, sobbing moans of pleasure, the sexiest sound I'd ever heard. No words, moans. Her cunt a swampy mess, the fine hairs now matted down to her pubic area. Her thighs wrapped tighter around my head, locking my mouth and tongue in place. She shrieked just once and went limp.

Her hand went to my head, this time pushing it away from her pussy. Then she shifted upward, dislodging the finger. She needed to cum some more but couldn't take any more stimulation.

Angela panting, falling back on the bed, emitting a low strangled sound of pleasure. And then she was done.

I stayed between her open legs, not touching. Just watching and looking and learning what a came-cunt looked like, which is unbelievably pretty. I looked for her, up over her pussy and between her tits, but couldn't see her eyes. Finally I shifted up beside her, Her chest and face had gone blotchy red. Sweat clung to her tits. Her eyes were closed. She was still panting, but slower. I was afraid to kiss her. She might not want that. Gently I cupped her tit and marveled at it.

She did want it. The kiss that is. She rolled towards me. Found my mouth and we shared a deep French kiss, my hand still playing with her breast. Such an amazing and unexpected feeling. Soft and strong and feminine and lovely and playful. Cool in my hand despite the heat. A tit. A tit with a hard rubbery, sexy, erect, red nipple. The kiss went on for a while.

Once she caught her breath: "Oh my God! Thank you. That was...oh, my Jesus!"

I blushed and kissed her happily for an answer. My tongue went deep in her mouth. She looked so sleepy and contented.

"Oh-my-God you were good. Are you sure you're a beginner?"

We giggled together and hugged. My hands and mouth went all over her, wherever I wanted (except her pussy). Both tits and nipples of course, but her belly, her thighs, her lovely ass, her forehead and hair. I sucked her earlobes and she made cute little sounds of appreciation. I had to touch it all, kiss it all, lick it all. I covered her little tits with soft sucking hickies, proof of having been there.

She was coming back to life. The touching had its effect on her as well as me. She pulled me above to suck my nipples with Henry crushed between us.

Angela reached down. Her hand circled my hard cock. I was afraid I'd cum on her belly from the stimulation.

She gave me the cutest smile ever, a naughty grin and a kiss on my lips. "Oh-myGod but you are the sexiest lover ever." She looked down at my cock, still hard and wrapped in her small hand, kissed me again, grinned prettily and said, "Give me five minutes. We'll make him happy."

Jesus! Had I heard her correctly? Were we going to ...you know? Impossible! And yet my cock surged blood, confounding reason. Could I make it five minutes?

Angela jumped up out of bed, cupped her pussy against the flow of juices. She ran to the bath to clean up. Her ass perfectly framed, same as in the picture. But better, much better. Alive, moving, hot. Then the bathroom door closed.

I waited, needing her more every second. Hearing her wash up, hearing her tinkle and the toilet flush. Hearing her, "Just a minute Ben." Then more washing. My dick couldn't take much more of this. How long does it take a girl to wash her hands?

I tried looking at the ceiling. Then looking at my nightstand. Then at an old poster for The Clash, my Dad's favorite band, I had pinned up. That guy really beat the shit out of his guitar. Which seems odd. I heard her brushing her teeth. I waited.

Suddenly from below. "Benjy? Li...oh, Ben? Anyone home?" Holy fuck! It was Julia! Right down below, probably at the foot of the stairs.

I about went catatonic, but my mind raced with fear. Or was it sadness? Disbelief? Anger? Discouragement? Self-pity? Fear of the unknown? My bad luck? A nervous breakdown? Fear of the apocalypse? All of the above?

So unfair. I looked. It was 1:33 in the afternoon. What the fuck had happened to home at fuckin' 4 p.m.? What the flying-fuck was Julia doing here?

I kept quiet, tried not to breathe. Would she go away? Maybe! Maybe she'd just wander off? No. It was Julia. Julia doesn't just go away without finding out what's going on.

Again, "Ben, oh Benjy, oh big boy! Where are you? Is that the guy's car out in back? Ben? Where is he? This place is a steam box. You up there?" She did it in a cute sing-song voice, not loud but loud enough. Magically, my dick was still rock hard pointing at the ceiling. The odds of him being made happy had gone through the floor, but no one had informed old Henry of this.

I could hear through the bathroom door. Angela was gargling now. Why? I was the one who'd just eaten pussy. Not to complain, mind you. Far from it. I didn't mean it like that at all. And maybe she still had some taste of my cum in her mouth? Maybe. But seriously. Why gargle? What the fuck was going on here?

Footsteps on the treads. She was coming up, humming Pharrell's "Happy". She gave a more tentative "Ben?" then went back to humming, thinking now I might not be up here.

I looked up. Another open door. My bedroom door. Remember when her Mom almost caught me dressed as a girl cause Julia had left a door open? This time there was no one to blame except me.

Julia came framed into the doorway at the exact moment Angela emerged naked from the bathroom with a big sexy smile on her face. Her tits, complete with the little red markers from my mouth, again looked amazing. Angela's I mean, Julia's always looked amazing. For a second Angela held the smile. I looked at them both past the rock hard dick.

They stood staring at me for an instant, then at one another for a moment. Each confused. Each curious. Each taking it in.

Julia: "What the living fuck? Who is...?"

Angela: "What the hell? Who is...?"

Both girls turned back to me, me with my red hot dick still not in the loop. Looking for answers. Me, laying stock still naked on the bed, unable to speak. Angela's eyes shot up and out, her face froze. One arm shot up to cover her breasts and the opposite hand went below to hide her pussy. She kind of screamed, not sure why. It was only Julia. Angela stumbled backwards out of sight and slammed the bathroom door.

Julia's eyes followed her flight, then turned back to me. She had recovered, at least marginally. Her head was still snapped back in surprise but she was able to ask, "And who is your little playmate Don Juan?"

I sat upright on the bed and drew my knees to my chest, heels touching my ass. My arms went around my knees trying to cover my nakedness, trying at least to get Henry out of sight. Makes no sense after all the times Julia had seen me naked. It was a reflex. I had no script for what to do when caught about to fuck a girl for the first time.

All I could give Julia back was: "A girl."

Julia found that hysterical, "No shit, Sherlock." Then she laughed a little more. Then controlled it with an effort, her face going bright as she did. I guess she made the effort for my sake. Maybe Angela's too. She said, "But geez. I think I might not be needed here after all. Mind if I leave you two kids?"

"No. It's OK. Really. You can. It's OK if you leave. See you...well, maybe see you later? You know? Like...later?" It wasn't my manliest speech but she seemed to get the drift.

Julia was laughing quietly but nonstop. She kept her voice lower now, trying to spare Angela's feelings. "Just don't let your Mom catch you. Not with Beth out of town. She won't have anyone to tell." Her voice went even lower to a tiny whisper. "And think about closing a door before you fuck." Then a serious whisper with a look of sweetness on her face, "And tell her...the girl...you remember the girl?...Tell her I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." And she was gone. As she walked downstairs I heard one more thing. With her there's always one more thing. "All that heat generated from one beaver? Girl must be good." I could hear her starting in again on "Happy" as the door slammed. And then she really was gone.

*************************************

It took about 20 minutes to coax Angela back out of the bathroom. The first ten of those were just her crying and asking "Why does this always happen to me?" and "Does everyone in the whole world have to see me naked?" and "Who was that bitch? Why was she here?" I tried my best to be gentle and explain who Julia was, that she wasn't a bitch, and why she would walk right in, but I'm not sure Angela was listening closely to the answers.