Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second 10 minutes were spent convincing her that Julia really was gone and that she really wasn't the type to go around talking about this. Finally I got her to believe me.

My running shorts and a new tee-shirt were on by this time. I heard Angela sniffling behind the door and she asked, "Can you go down and get my clothes?" Not that I was expecting her to burst out and jump on my dick at this point. Henry wasn't hard anymore. But he sure would have appreciated another good look at her body.

I ran down to the pool. Panties, bra, jeans, top, flip-flops. Check. My own tee-shirt. Check. My trunks in the pool house. Check. The panties and bra were still pretty damp, but otherwise intact. How had Julia managed not to see everything out there? Was it the fault of the Pharrell Williams? Probably not, probably came in the side door with the spare under-a-rock key.

Angela reached out to retrieve her clothing, her slender body hidden modestly behind the door. She came out red faced, still crying a little, and clutching the still too damp panties and bra.

"I'm so sorry," I said for what seemed like the millionth time that day.

"It's not your fault," she blubbered a little. "It's just after what Bobby did to me...you know?"

"Yeah. I get that."

"She's really your cousin? She won't say anything?"

"No way. She's gonna be 100% loyal to a girl in this situation. I mean 100% for both of us, for privacy. Says that all the time." I wondered if I should tell her how Julia had been caught in an even more compromising position. Wondered too if I should tell her how Julia defended Sam to the dipshit Charlie. But I had the sense to hold back. Not a great way to convince a girl she has privacy, by giving up the privacy of a different girl.

Angela looked down at the bra in her hands, probably remembering how it had come off and what all had happened after it did and what we had been about to do before Julia shrank both her nipples and my little Henry. She gave herself a shivering shake and said, "I guess I'm sorry too. But can we get out of here? It's sweltering. I need to get going anyhow."

There would be no last minute reprieve from the governor. Which is what had been in my mind, just the back of my mind really, since I'd started talking her down off the ledge. No way to pick up our sexy time after what had occurred. No way to suggest that we could screw in peace now. Would have been pretty crass to have even hinted at it. I mean I would have been willing to be crass to get in her pussy, if I had thought it would work. But no way. So I let it go.

I walked her to her car, touched and then held her hand. How had I not seen how beautiful she was before this? I mean, maybe I had, maybe I'd known all along but didn't admit it cause of Bobby. But now there was no way to hide it from myself. She was gorgeous.

I was so nervous then. What if this was it? My only chance to be with her? I couldn't bear it. I manned up and asked, "If it's OK. I mean if you're OK. I hope you are. I mean if we are OK, you know? Both of us? Together? Then do you think I could see you again?"

"I think it's..."

I was becoming better at interrupting girls. At least I wanted to get better at it. So I jumped in now.

"I don't mean this...you know, not just for this..." I swung my arm around towards the pool, where our sex-life had begun.

"No. I know you don't. You're too sweet for that." She leaned in and kissed my lips just lightly.

She shifted into the drivers seat, looked up and said, "But you know, what we did, before...the stuff before was really...really good." Her eyes were full again but she was smiling up at me sweetly.

"Not good," I corrected her. "Amazing and unbelievable and sweet and hot and beautiful. And wonderful. You are beautiful."

She giggled finally, coming out of it. She turned the key, giggled again and said, "Well, that should about cover it." We looked at each other. "Give me a few days. I'll be in touch." And she smoked right out of the drive.

*******************************************************

Julia and I were back out in her yard, in the dusk, sipping wine. Same as the night she asked me to stop stealing her panties. Except tonight it was about 20 degrees warmer.

I hadn't got back till almost 5. After Angela left I closed up the house and took a long drive. Ended up at the beach and sat there for almost an hour trying to sort things out. Angela of course. A long time on Angela. Which brought up Bobby. Which, Angela I mean, also brought up Julia cause of what had happened. And cause of Julia it brought up Harry. It brought up that prick Anderson too, but mostly Harry. And they all brought up me. Who I was. Who I was not. Who I loved. Who loved me. What I would do for them. What they would do for me.

It went in circles. There were no answers. I just knew now that I had to have Angela in my life.

Now in the yard it was time to talk. I wanted to talk. We had stayed quiet over the reheated dinners from Aunt Beth. It was too soon then. Then we had to do Bobo time. A long sweaty walk and more sweaty play in the yard. Julia thought he was off a little, confused by the absence of her Mom and Dad, but to me he seemed the same old Bobo. Now it was time for the talk.

I swirled my wine. Sophisticated! "Ummmm...not to blame you but...ummmm...like why did you come to my house? Why so early?"

"Servers went down. Campus wide. They said heat lightning had blown a transformer somewhere. The entire campus closed down I think. Everyone had to leave. Was driving right by your place on my way back home."

"Oh." Fuckin' lightning. Fuckin' dumb servers.

Then "I wish you had come in the back door. You would have seen, by the pool."

"Aaah, so that's where the fun began?"

"Yeah, you would have...seen some...you know, some of Angela's clothing there and known..."

"Yeah. Sorry. Just used the key the way I always do." She'd come in that side door just as I had figured. Had missed the obvious clues near the pool.

"Yeah. Not your fault." Fuckin' side door key under a rock! Fuckin' rock!

"I just figured you were still there, figured the A/C might be back on, and we could have dinner at your place for a change. Thought about that pool of yours."

Julia's family had their own pool. I was looking at it. But somehow we'd always preferred mine. I guess it was the bath house. Plus ours is bigger. I wondered briefly: just what would Julia have done for a bathing suit?

I gave a big sigh, letting it out at last. And Julia had waited long enough.

Julia finally grinned and asked, "So how was she? Angela, that's her name? How was this Angela you've been hiding from me? You two must have done..." she grinned over at me, "...done something to get to the stage where..."

"I thought guys weren't supposed to talk about girls that way?" I said sounding like a stiff.

Julia laughed and said, "No, dweebo, they're not supposed to talk about girls that way to other guys." She was laughing. "And I'm not other guys."

"No, you're not," I grinned back. The image of a naked Angela burned in my brain, in my chest and in my guts.

Julia went on, "Number one, I'm a girl. Two, I'm your cousin. Three, I'm your best friend. Four, you're my best friend. And five, I'm your coach. Five solid reasons. Coach needs to know what kind of workout you're doing while I'm busy at the office."

"Ummm. OK. I guess." She knew she had me.

"So? I thought she was really cute. Hot body. Pretty too, what I saw of her before she ran. How was she?"

"Fantastic. Amazing." It came bursting out.

"Mmmmm, nice. Your first. But details Don Juan. Details. You're not getting away with this. You got her naked in the pool?"

"Yeah." Proudly.

"And you brought her upstairs and she was showering..."

"Yeah, but...well, some other stuff first."

"Other stuff?"

"Mmmmm"

"Down at the pool?"

"Mmmmmm."

"Oh my God, nice. What? Don't tell me! She blew you down there?"

"Mmmmmm. Yeah." I couldn't help but smile.

Julia's face lit up. She raised her arm and her index finger and drew a big #1 in the night sky.

"That's one for the home team. God Bless You my son! And the blowjob was...?"

"Unbelievable. Perfect."

"Aaaahhhhh! So nice. Congratulations. You've joined the club, the Finally-Got-My-Dick-Sucked-Club. But how'd you two crazy kids get to that point? She make a move, or did you? Oh, and by the way, who the flying-F is she? Who told you that you could have strange women over the house without my permission?" Julia was loving this.

I played along. "Angela's not a strange woman. I've known her since 3rd grade." This was kind of tricky right here. "She's, well, she's...or I mean was...she was Bobby's girlfriend."

"Bobby? That Bobby?" I nodded. "His girlfriend? Oh, fuck. You don't mean that!" Julia knew Bobby of course. Liked him well enough, at least before the pic story came out. She'd never met Angela though. Different orbits in my life.

"Yeah. But was, not is. She was the nude Bobby sent me. Just ass I mean, but nude. She found out and kind of, uhhh, well, I guess, kind of appreciated that I chewed him out for it."

"Hmmmm, complicated," she said frowning. Her face brightened and she said, "Appreciated? When a girl appreciates you she sends roses and a nice card. Maybe chocolates. She doesn't come over to suck your dick." Julia reached over and took my hand with a pretty smile. "Know how you always say to me, 'you do live!'. Guess you're catching up." She was laughing now.

"Yeah," worrying about how that Bobby thing would play out.

"So she came after you, I guess."

"Well, kind of both really," which sounded better. "But yeah, more her. It was so hot and she wanted to go swimming and kind of...well...you know she just decided to go in bra and panties."

"My, my, my. Yes, I'd call that a move. I'd call that quite appreciative...these young girls today!" She was reminding us of the elderly woman who'd bitched her out in Charlie's parking lot.

"It wasn't so bad on her part. Like a bikini and this bra that was like, lined or something, and so nothing showed."

"And the panties? Were they lined too?" She was laughing.

There was that of course. "You think she knew? That they would get all wet and transparent?"

"She knew. She wanted you." I blushed into the darkening night.

"After that I guess I was just sitting cooling down. We each had a drink. And she just knelt in front of me and did it."

"Nice, very nice. A good girl." She reached up and redrew the big #1 in the sky.

"So after that you just what? Took her upstairs? Which is a very cool move even if that house was like 120 degrees. Took her up there and I barged in and screwed everything up?"

"Well, not quite. There was something else before."

"What? She blew you a second time? Hot!"

"Um... not that. I kind of wanted to do it back to her and that's why we went up to my bed."

Julia, smart as she is, took a second to understand. Then, "Oh-my-God!! You're not serious! You ate her pussy?"

"Yup." Pretty proud of myself for that.

Julia was now adding to the count in the sky. We were up to #2!

"Guys who eat pussy are the best! You da' man Ben." She turned to high-five me. "You really are!"

Julia jumped up and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Tell me. Please tell me. She came from your mouth?"

"Yeah. She did," I said shyly. "Well, my mouth and finger at least."

"Fuck meeeeeeee. This girl taught you to finger fuck too? Fucking girl is a keeper. Don't know about this Bobby thing, which is weird, but the girl is a keeper."

"I know. She's wonderful."

"Damn! She came! First time in the rodeo and you slay the dragon. Something like that." She giggled. She had pronounced it "RO-day-O" which was cute.

Sitting back down she said, "But, oh-my-god that makes it even more sad. She was about to let you fuck her when I walked in."

"Yup."

"Jesus, Ben. I'm so sorry."

"Thanks. Nothing to do about it now." I tried not to sound resentful. Came close only cause it was Julia.

"Sure there is. You get on the phone and call her. Let her know it will be safe and private next time."

"Aaah, yeah. She told me to wait a few days and she would call me."

"Hmmm. I see. Could be even better this way. Let her go her own speed and she'll be ready."

We paused. She went all thoughtful and said, "I love you Ben. After Harry...well...I know you worried about being with girls...not now, not with Angela in the record books. So welcome to girl-sex my friend."

She kissed my cheek again. We fell back into silence and drank some wine. We were together in a quiet hum of peaceful happiness, birds chirping in the bushes, bats flying crazy mysterious patterns above us as the sun went down. Julia stretched and yawned and we went up to our own beds shortly after. I didn't feel like sucking cock, or even wearing panties. All I could think of was Angela. And I came nice thinking about what it would be like to actually fuck her.