Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, girls like to fuck their men too." Her face, up through the perfect cradle of her tits, was glowing.

My hands went up to her breasts and she rode me. Rode me hard, used me up. She set the tempo, she did the fucking. I just had to relax and do my best to remember forever what her tits looked like in my hands. What her pretty face and soft blonde hair looked like. I would try leaning in to suck a nipple, but it was hard with a cowgirl galloping across me. She took her time just as I had, wanting to fuck me long and hard. Walk, canter, trot, gallop, jump. Wetter and wetter. Do it again. Deeper and deeper, our pelvic bones in love. Me getting fucked hard, getting owned by her little darling.

My hard cock grew with each of her bounces, my dick a stick of dynamite I could set off whenever, just drive in another millimeter. My hands squeezed her tits hard and she threw back her head to moan. Then looked forward to me, eye to eye, biting her bottom lip, squinting her eyes. Serious. Sober. Like an accountant, a mathematician, a card-shark. Total concentration. I drove up inside her just once, let her feel it. She went back to commanding the fuck. Angela gave a long, hollow, sweet groan and I felt her pussy contract on my dick, once, twice and even thrice.

"Shoot in me Ben, shoot your cum in me." And I went off in her on demand. Not maybe the gallons I'd spilled the first time, just a normal fucking amount, normal at least if you happened to be fucking the sweetest girl in the world, and if you got to see it all, tits, nipples, face, grimaced mouth, eyes wide open, lips wet, wonderful hair flying, my hard dick being engulfed by a gorgeous pussy, while she fucked you. That normal.

Angela shrieked, dropped her head and still her coochie rounded on Henry, making him feel every bit of what was inside her. "Aaaaaah, nice." Her dismount. I had finished.

This time we didn't go catatonic. We were both breathing hard, after-glowing together.

But I was concerned for her. "You didn't...you know...cum yourself."

"Fuck, no. Was too busy fucking you to worry about that." She smiled lovingly at me. We lay there panting. Minutes passed. Her eyes closed. I thought she might have gone to sleep again till she said, "And, you know, the fat lady hasn't sung on that."

"Hasn't...oh you mean..."

She gave me the most adorable wincing grin and glanced down between her tits to her pussy area. "Can I show you how I like it? You don't mind?"

Angela flopped over on her belly and raised her hips and ass just slightly off the bed.

"Now reach under. That's it. See? Nice and spunky, right? You can use your cum to get me off."

Was easy. I found the lips of her cunt, spread them, and used my goo inside to start the old circle game. Angela's face was buried in her pillow. She started breathing hard in seconds. Got her panting a few seconds after that. All the while I'd watched her lovely ass rise and fall as my hand and fingers did all the work. She let me work her clit slow, and I was careful, wanting to extend her pleasure as long as possible. My eyes watched her ass again.

I had the idea then. Reached over with my left and grabbed the cheeks of her ass. Spanked her softly once or twice, just giving us both the idea, then reached in further to explore her anus. Meanwhile my right was doing the right thing for her.

She jumped up out of bed. I figured I'd gone too far.

"Wait, my Mom has...wait, you'll see."

I waited. Checked out my dick. It wasn't hard but still swollen, more proud of himself than he'd ever been.

Angela ran back in with a tube of lube. Ha! Tube. Of Lube. Ha! Lube-tube. Ha! Whatever. And she knew where her Mom kept lube? Interesting.

"For, you know, back there. If you want."

Angela resumed her earlier position, waiting. I uncapped the lube and squirted a nice amount on my hand. I dipped my finger in and applied it over her asshole. Got more lube and went just slightly deeper with it. I used up the entire handful coating her in and out. She shivered and I realized I should have warmed it in my hands before going in.

My right hand went under again, found her less wet this time. The cum I'd deposited (twice!) was losing it's slick. But my right hand was clean. More lube and this time I warmed it on her back before applying a coat of finish to her pussy.

Both holes were ready. My fingers went to circle her clit. I gave her a minute or two, just for her and her cunt. Got her about back to where we'd been interrupted, a nice sound of panting. Now my left hand fuck-finger, just that one, found her asshole and pushed inside.

"Oh, God." It was all she could manage.

Everything was wet and slick and juicy. I like to think I attacked her clit with delicacy. But I fucked her ass like a savage. Deeper and deeper fucking her while her hips rose to give me more access to her cunt. I fucked her ass two knuckles deep, then fucked her all the way, deep as I could. I tried adding an index finger, got shrugged off. Went back to fucking her with just the one and sped up the right hand's attack on her pussy, alternately fucking her deep with more clit work.

She was babbling, almost sobbing, and I knew she wouldn't last. I probably fucked her like that, her looking at life from both sides now, from up and down, and still somehow, for maybe two minutes. She started shrieking non-stop, her sound lovely, froggy and harsh, her asshole banging back hard on the finger and then her cunt banging down hard to get equal fucking. The shrieking wouldn't let up; I thought it might go on forever.

And then it did stop. She hung in midair, at least her bottom part did, me still finger deep in both holes. She didn't move, just let out a long, gasping wail of pleasure. Frozen in time. Perfect. Biblical. Homeric. She collapsed hard on my hand, the finger in her butt slipping free. She was toast.

We lay like that for a minute, my finger slid out of her pussy and I slid my hand up under her belly so her cunt could recover a bit. Again, not a word. I was beginning to realize how nice silence could be. I slid my hand out from under her and went into the bathroom to wash my hands and face. Had a nice proud pee as well, dick in hand, well done sir!

Angela was motionless when I returned. I saw her sundress on the floor and laid it on her bedroom chair. Found my own undies and slid them up my legs, letting Henry have some well earned rest. I found the lube cap and set it back right, put the tube o' lube on her bureau. I hoped her Mom wouldn't notice she was down a quart.

When I looked up, Angela was on her side smiling, her head supported by one hand, the front of her body fully exposed among the tangled sheets. Her tits just right. She looked like that Odalisque picture Mr. Hammond had shown us on the museum field trip, the one that got all the boys hot. Her tits looked bigger in that pose. I sat on the bed beside her, and squeezed her breasts while we kissed long and soft and sweet.

"You know what's funny?" she asked.

"What?"

"That idiot Bobby. What he said."

"Oh, don't go there. Not now." It was a wincing pain I didn't exactly need.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You're right. I didn't mean to....it's just that it's funny. Just stupid."

I kissed her again and she sat up against the headboard. I went to the other side and joined her. She pulled the sheet over her bottom, modestly hiding her pussy. It made me smile. And her face and tits were plenty attractive without the bottom pieces.

"OK, go ahead. Tell me what's so funny."

"Not if it's going to upset you. I shouldn't have...not with everything perfect here. Oh! I ruined it! I don't..."

"No, go ahead. I want you to." I almost even meant it.

"Well, OK...I guess. Anyway it's just some stupid thing he said once, nothing heavy."

"OK, what?"

"He told me once, maybe two months ago, I know it was after the prom. After that night with Sandra and me and Bobby. The prom. Yikes! Sorry!" Her blowing Bobby. She went on, "Anyhow, after that. And he was like 'I think Ben is gay' and I was like 'No way, he was trying to nail Sandra' and he was like 'Nah. Gay. He just doesn't know it yet' Stupid, huh? Makes me wish he could have seen you doing me all day long. Teach that little shit a lesson about how to treat a girl and how to make love to a girl."

I think my face went bright red. I was stunned, beaten, adrift. Alone and afraid. It had happened so fast. My best friend! Didn't matter he was half right. And why'd he have to say it to her? To Angela?

"Oh my God I am soooo stupid! Why did I have to tell you that?"

"Nah, it's OK."

"Please don't get mad at me. I'm sorry. Stupid bitch! Don't be mad at him either, not for this, he didn't mean anything by it. He wasn't putting you down. Really. Just you got him confused cause you're so different than he is. Thank God."

"It's OK." We sat there silently again, but this time the silence wasn't totally great like it had been before. I had often wondered whether Bobby had any suspicions about me. Like I told you I never had any attraction to him, never gave the slightest hint of interest in him as a guy. Cause there was none. And near as I could tell I never got caught like ogling another guy or his junk. Like in the shower after gym. Never got caught cause I don't think I ever did it. Really. Maybe peeked at a guy's dick at the urinal, but people say everyone takes a look at the competition from time to time. So why'd he think it?

I knew I wasn't gay. Julia had convinced me. Bi is different. You still get to fuck girls and love it. Which, duh! The loving it part sure seemed to be true. Still with this gorgeous girl beside me, after what we'd experienced together this afternoon, I wanted to be nothing for her except the manliest, most hetero, most pussy-focused, most dominant, rough and ready guy in the world. I sure as hell didn't want to be a guy who had a date with Donnie in two days, who had the cutest short-shorts ever.

Angela kissed my cheek. Then she asked a key question:

"Hey! What did the blonde girl say to the pineapple?"

"I don't know. What did the blonde girl...?"

"You're sweet! Wanna come in my mouth?"

Which, believe it or not, got me giggling with her. I tell you the key to her humor is how much she loves it herself. First she starts giggling, then she starts laughing and then she starts howling and it's so infectious, goofy, sweet and wonderful that if you're lucky enough to be with her you have to laugh too, for as long and as hard as she does. Course it helps if you have tits like hers exposed and bouncing over a semen stained sheet. In her bedroom. After fucking her a few times. After making her cum hard.

"Lucky pineapple," I said.

"C'mon Ben. Time for a late lunch." She leaned in to kiss my cheek and bounded out of bed.

I got up too and got fully dressed. Angela dabbed at her pussy with tissues, mopping up, then pulled the sundress over her head again, brushed her hair and washed her face. She sat on the toilet to tinkle with the door open and her dress hiked up. I semi-made the bed to hide some of the cum stains while she was in the bathroom. Angela saw the lube tube and returned it to her Mom's room.

Before we left her room I kissed her again and said cautiously, "I like your cat poster."

She looked over at it and said, "Thanks. A gift from my Mom." So I let it go at that; caution is often a good thing.

Angela made us some turkey sandwiches, two for me and one for her. I found the chips and soft drinks to help serve.

I had to ask. "I'm just not sure why he'd think that."

"Cause he's a dick?" she said. "But he did tell me. Dickish. Very. Thought you didn't try hard enough to get into Sandra's panties that night, or her mouth, or whatever. See? A dick. Thinks if the guy isn't forcing a girl to have sex that he must be a pussy. Thinks it makes a guy gay."

"That doesn't sound like Bobby. I mean he's kind of a jerk sometimes but ...."

"Cause you don't see the way he is with girls. At least alone with them. With you I bet he's all normal and cool, but with a girl..."

"Oh, God! Don't tell me he forced you to do stuff? God!"

Her eyes watered. "Oh God. Why did I start this? I'm such a cunt! But no, not really. I mean never physically forced me, just got me thinking we were in love, ya know. Stupid bitch! And then you know a girl is in love and she just wants stuff...for him...I guess for herself too...but for him. Like a little bitch-puppet. I mean I was just about figuring this stuff out when I found that text. But I swear I knew even before the text, at least sort of. I was getting sicker and sicker of him. But that was the end."

"Is that why you two fought so much?"

She smiled through the tears in her eyes, "Well, that and my Irish temper. Some of it was me, I know that. But he had me so confused about love and what it was to be with a guy, and then like any little thing would set me off. Ya know?"

"Yah, I do, or I think I do."

Lunch was finished. It was almost 4 o'clock by then. I didn't know whether I was supposed to leave. Maybe girls want to be alone after that stuff? Or maybe not? Or maybe, Julia had said 5 p.m., so maybe I needed to get back for Julia. Or maybe it would be rude to mention my cousin right then. Maybe so. I sure didn't know. It surely was one heck-all of a conundrum. The Clash, my Dad's band, had put it nicely: "Should I Stay or Should I Go?" Those guys could rock.

We stood together in the kitchen after we'd cleaned up. It was awkward for the first time between us. We hugged and kissed.

I said, "I hope I'm never like that with a girl."

"God Ben! He'll never be half the man you are." And we were kissing hard again. Having fun, being sexy again, enjoying each others taste and moves. I cupped her ass over the dress.

Angela took that hand and directed it toward her front part, her still gooey pussy. I cupped it through the sundress as we kissed. She cunt-forwarded herself to me to get my hand full contact. My other hand found her tit and squeezed it. God I love her tits. She motioned her hips hard into me, found Henry still at the tiller, still available for God's work. She stood back with a look of wonder in her eyes.

"You're pooping me. You could go a third time?"

Henry nodded yes, yes he could. Or wait, it was actually me nodding. But Henry was in enthusiastic agreement. Kind of scary by now, the way he behaved. Give him an inch and he takes the entire cunt. Have you ever noticed how hard dicks can be selfish assholes? Conscience is not one of their leading traits. Still. Think about it. Stud! Right? Was I one of those guys who should call the doctor cause of a four hour erection? Would I ever not be hard again? To think it was only a few hours ago when I was so worried about a zero hour erection.

Angela led me back upstairs by the hand. She stripped and looked at me coyly. "You fuck me this time, however you want. Or do you want a blowjob?"

"No, fuck." Somehow it really mattered. After the Bobby thing, fucking her mattered.

Angela ran back to her Mom's room for the lube. She came back smiling and said, "I think you used up all my juices, but this will make it better."

I put her on all 4's in the middle of the bed, stopped to admire how her small tits would hang so sexily in that position. Tweaked her nipples to hear her moan again and then knelt behind her. Admiring her ass, admiring every bit of her. Male dominance. Fuck yeah! With a dick ready to drive that point home. The good kind though, Angela in total agreement. It was so easy. Just taking my dick out for a walk around the park on a quiet Monday afternoon. I rubbed the head of my cock up along the slit and found it plenty wet. Did it a second time, she responded well, and Henry came away gooey. I replaced my cockhead with a finger to make sure. She was drenched.

"No tube," I said, and tossed it aside.

"No lube,' she corrected, and then, "Wreck my cunt Ben."

I popped the head of my dick in her pussy, just rested it there, enjoying her little cunt-spasms around it, like getting a blowjob from a cunt. Amazing.

"Cunt like a mouth," I said. Was I learning to dirty-talk?

"Wreck it Ben. Make me a cunt."

I let her pussy blow me a while longer, then began stroking in her. Taking it slow, wanting to fuck her now for days or for weeks. In her deep now. She gasped. Then back to just the tip.

"Suck it now, suck my dick, use those cunt-lips." Damn, that sounded good.

She did it. Somehow she really knew how. Then I fucked in hard, bottomed out. Gasps. My hands went to her back and gently pushed down. Her ass and pussy popped up higher. I nudged her knees farther apart, opening her. I fucked in hard, over and over.

"Oh, fuck. My poor little pussy!"

Her asshole was right in front of me as I fucked her. I reached for the lube container and warmed some on her back."

"Oh my God, Ben."

I lubed her asshole to a bright winking perfection, thought about fucking her there.

"Oh my God, Ben." She was thinking it too.

But I'd promised to wreck her cunt. I kept fucking her pussy hard, and learned on the out stroke that I could shove a finger up her ass pretty deep. Then my cock would demand more pussy. Over and over we went. Cock deep. Finger deep. Cock deep.

Angela was crying now, but the good kind of crying, screaming, babbling like she had earlier, speaking in tongues. The divine flame upon us both. I just loved how loud she was. Was really a girl who needed complete privacy. No fucking her down in the parlor with Mom upstairs in bed. Not with Angela. Not less her Mom wanted to hear a girl screaming "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" at the top of her lungs.

"Wreck my cunt Ben! Wreck it." The words came out strangled and weird, but those were the words.

I fucked her harder and harder, my dick like a diamond tipped drill, splaying her wet cunt open with ease, taking every inch of her insides. I fucked her ass too, fingered it I mean, but was determined to give her cunt what she wanted. Her ass and thighs were trembling, mine too. Cunt and ass. Surf and turf. Fucking her from behind in the afternoon.

She had me. I was going to pop and pop hard, my balls were singing, bloated, ready to close the deal. A feeling of regret that hers wasn't yet really wrecked. And then she surprised me. Her body shook and her back turned blotchy red. I was still fucking her in both holes. She actually went quieter, not quiet but not screaming any more. A series of short, harsh yips escaped her throat. She was cumming for me again. Again! Three rapid fire bursts of girl-cum. Her wet cunt clamped down on my cock, holding me inside. I got the finger in her ass to give her both at once.

I splashed inside her, removed my finger from her ass so I could hold her hips, pull her back on my cock, and cum deep inside her. She yipped and I splashed, cumming this time together, one merged organism sharing everything wet inside of us. Us shaking, the bed shaking, Angela buried face-first in the pillow, her precious blonde hair haloed around. A prostrate angel. Electric and on fire. The Hindenburg. US History 2. Oh, the humanity! The wreckage. And still she yipped.

Finally her hips collapsed to the bed. I was uncunted. Her round ass below me caught the few last drops of semen that rolled out of my spent dick. We were done.

Funny, she wasn't quiet this time. She reported in: "Wrecked."

I crashed beside her, my arm over some of the cum drops that had hit her back. We didn't move. I heard her begin a tiny, girlish snore. And then I was out. We were done.

======================

I woke up first this time, confused, empty, bumblebrained. Where was I? Why a cat? Oh yeah. Angela. Still there. Still alive. What time? That one woke me up. Maybe we'd both overslept, maybe find her Mom and Dad opening the door to wish her a good night. I tugged the sheet up to my chest. No, still too light out. They weren't due till 10 she said.