Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A phone buzzed. Hadn't I put it on silent? I reached over her body to where I'd left mine, but hers came up in my hand. A text message was displayed:

From Mom: "Pookey. Dancing is fab! Your Dad is wearing me out. Fab! Hope you ate. That stew is still good. Heat it up. Home by 10. Maybe 11. Can't wait till tomorrow!!!!Love ya Pooks. - Mom."

The time was 7:03.

When I looked back down Angela was awake. She said sleepily, "Hey, a guy could get into trouble reading a girl's messages." She sat up and stretched and yawned. Magnificent! "What time is it anyhow?"

Her beauty made me giddy. "It's 7, Pookey."

"Huh? Oh. Mom. Right?"

"Yes, Pookey, it was your Mom. All is well, Pooks, they're not due home till 10, just like you said."

"Knock it off Ben." She grabbed the phone from my hand. "Just what they called me when I was a baby."

"I hear that Pookey. No problem."

Finally she was awake enough to laugh at it, and I did knock it off. My baby name was Wham. The story was that that was the way it came out of a three year old Julia when I was two. Never stuck, thank God. Definitely not as cute as Pookey. So I let it go.

After that we got up and walked around the house, clothed again, much like zombies. We went to the fridge again and drank down almost all of two big bottles of Perrier, trying to get some liquid back inside. We both peed, washed up and gargled in the downstairs bathroom. I felt like I really was dreaming now, and bumped my knee hard on a kitchen chair just trying to sit down. Angela appeared no better.

We sat and drank and looked in each other's eyes. Really. It was news to me. People sometimes really do that. Cool.

Angela said, "I'm glad you didn't put it in my...you know... my ass just then. I..."

"Yeah, figured we might want to talk about that one first, kinda talk, you know, when we're not actually in the midst of stuff."

Angela melted in front of me. "Jesus! I knew you were smart. Knew you were smart and sweet and gentle. But oh my God Ben you just amaze me."

I was half unconscious but still feeling my oats. "Not to say I wouldn't..."

She replied, "Not to say I wouldn't" And batted her eyes theatrically. Mmmmm. Nice response I thought.

I almost screwed myself right then. Was on the tip of my tongue, "So did you ever?...with Bobby?..." But I caught her eye, or she caught mine. She knew. Girls always know with me. She shut me down. What an idiot I am, or was, or will be. Plus, you think about it, Bobby had bragged to me about eating her pussy and about them fucking. Stands to reason I would know if he'd done her in the ass too. I backed off fast.

Recovered with a giggle: "Makes two of us then. For some day. Later. I don't think old Henry could lift a leaf right now."

"Henry?"

Schmuck! Idiot! Told you I would be. Didn't know it would happen this fast though. "Ooops. Ummmm...Yikes...I just meant....well, kind of like a nickname...kind of...you know...for my dick?"

"You named your dick?" She batted her eyes again at me, this time unbelieving.

I had to get to higher ground. "Yes, Pookey, I did." Not to tell her Julia had been the one, would have been pretty weird I think.

"Henry? Oh-my-GOD, Henry? That is officially hysterical." She laughed her ass off at me and finally said, "What a couple! Pookey and Henry. Sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

"Mmmmm I hope so. Your kissing is unbelievable."

"Well Henry, let's face it. It's all unbelievable. I can't figure out how you could ever get this great. Did you ever think you'd get with a girl three times in one day?" So incredibly sweet!

"My problem was wondering if I'd get with a girl one time in a day."

Angela came and sat on my lap and we drank more water. From time to time she'd lean in for a kiss, but I mostly just held her waist, content now that I'd explored pretty much every inch of her earlier. It was approaching 8.

Angela slid from my lap to her knees, banging her head a bit on the side of the table.

"Ouch!"

"What are you doing?"

"Ouch. Plus my knees. This tile floor. Ouch."

"What are..."

"Returning the favor. Seem to remember, long ago and far away, some distant galaxy, some guy eating my pussy for hours. Now it's his turn. Henry's turn."

"Don't Angela. Didn't I tell you Hen...that my dick couldn't lift a leaf right now?"

"Won't have to lift any leaves, leaves will play no part in this. Someone else will be doing all the work. But not here. Must have lost my mind. Upstairs my ladd-o. Scoot."

"But..."

"No buts! I said scoot," and with that she gave me a slap on the ass very much reminiscent of my cousin's love taps. I was giggling as I scooted.

I grinned back from the stairs, "Won't do any good. He's dead." Thinking that thought had filled me earlier with dread, but content now that, if dead, he at least had died on the battle field. Died nobly. And I knew what it was to die nobly, Bobby and I had seen Braveheart like a dozen times. (See Julia? Well before the 2000's.)

Angela used the bathroom again and came in to me naked and coy, hands locked behind her to accentuate her tits. As if they needed improving. Ha! "Four would be an excellent number for us. Give us a personal best we can work to beat till we're 80 or something. Right?"

"Right, but I doubt..."

She was pulling off my jeans and boxers. Henry lay dormant, but a look told me not actually quite dead. It came rushing back. Our sophomore year we'd adapted The Princess Bride for the stage. I played Inigo Montoya. My friend Randy Arkavadian was a great Miracle Max, better than Billy Crystal we thought. It was as if Randy was with me then, whispering in my ear: It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive.

And Randy/Max was right. Angela climbed between my legs and my dick twitched. She dragged her nipple across the head of my dick, giggling, lovely, gorgeous and real, and it twitched again. My balls were sore. But they twitched too. Angela took my soft cock in her mouth and started sucking. So nice. Not I'm-gonna-cum nice but so nice. Friendly like.

She got into it. I reached a hand down to cup her beautiful breast, then two handed her to get both tits. Her nipples were too sore to play with but she let me have my way with the main body of each tit. And still she sucked, still she persisted. Grinned up at me with cock now a little thicker between her lips.

She sucked off to look up and say, "Hey, it's a lot more fun when it's kinda soft, not always banging into my tonsils." She giggled, then went back to work.

It felt pretty nice. I figured I was about ⅔ erect in her mouth and the sensations were lovely. She cupped my balls gently and raised cock into her mouth. Sucked it to the root, encouraged me to lift my hips to help, as she had earlier for me when I ate her. Got me a little bit harder too to see her working my dick so nice. And still her tits riding almost weightless in my hands.

I gave her tits another little squeeze just as I felt it. Warm and wet and slick and fingery between my butt cheeks. Her finger. Oh fuck! Angela was lubing my asshole while she blew me. Oh fuck! She smeared the jell all over and inside me, opening me like a toy. My hips were up giving her access. I was so wet there. A cunt. A finger slid inside, tweaked me. Then deeper, not tweaking but fucking me. She kept sucking as her finger devoured my asshole, owning all of me. Sucking to the root. A second finger joined in the fun. Deeper still. Oh fuck, I was losing it! My hips bucked forward, then down to help her fuck me harder.

Now her fingers, shorter than mine, skinnier than mine, but two of them, were fucking me wide open. I almost started to object, to cry out "No," not I didn't like it, just she didn't need to. You know? Just cause I'd done hers I mean. She didn't need to. But I couldn't form words, any word.

She fucked me deeper and harder with her lips clamped to the base of my cock. And then it happened. She hit a spot. Some spot. Some amazing fucking spot! Who knew? My dick sprang forward in her mouth, disbelieving of his own power, her power, our power. She kept fucking me there. Hit the spot again and Henry went five alarm fire, went to the back of her throat. She started sucking up and down fast on my rigid dick. She fucked me harder and my entire body turned to sucked dick. I was Henry, he was me. Waves of pleasure washed over every inch. I felt like my eyelids, my toes, my elbows were about to cum. And still she fucked and sucked me, still she persisted. Now I was the one screaming.

She hit the spot a third time and my cum exploded into her mouth, one, two, three, four good strikes of jam, and still she stayed down on me sucking, her tongue playing at the slit to get more of it, and still she went on fucking my ass, till I just couldn't take any more.

She sat up with a look of satisfaction, off my dick now, out of my ass, a proud and mischievous grin on her face, a few droplets of cum on her chin and tits. Her mouth was full and a semen coated tongue snaked out to collect more cum from her lips. She collected it, our eyes locked, she grinned at me and downed the cum in one big gulp. She licked her lips clean, swallowed again and crashed down beside me for what seemed like the millionth time that day.

Oh my fucking word.

Ten minutes later I was still recovering.

"Personal best," she said and giggled. "Didn't want you to think I was the kind of girl that wouldn't swallow her man's happy juice. Not after what you did for me."

"Oh my God! You fucked my ass!"

Angela gave a cute eyebrow wiggle and said, "Looks like we might have that in common too."

I was speechless. What would be the use of speech? Why was speech invented when there could be this instead?

We held hands in bed again. I could barely keep my eyes open. Minutes passed, maybe days, peaceful, calm, dreamy, sexy and perfect. She announced, "I may never want to fuck again."

"Huh?...What?" Language was gone, but I knew she had said something.

"What would be the point? After this?"

I grinned over at her in a haze of sweetness. It was all I could do.

Angela was up now, tinkled, washed, gargled and combed out, had put on panties and bra and jeans and a top. For her folks I guess. Had stowed the sundress in a laundry basket. It was close to 9 when she announced, "Time to go Sir Lancelot, and bring your little friend Henry with you."

I stumbled out of her bed and got dressed. About 9 hours of sex and love. Should be enough for anyone I guess. I nodded goodbye to the kitty cat and to the Spice Girls. They weren't so bad.

Angela took me down to the hall and we kissed. I wanted to say, "I love you" but couldn't. I didn't want to be that guy, that Bobby, she described as using "I love you" for sex, didn't want her to think that of me, and didn't want it to be me. But I wanted to say it.

I got so far as, "I...you know...I..."

Angela: "Yeah. I know. Me too." So that was it. We both knew somehow. Really.

As we kissed good night she said, "I'm gone for a week. Till next Monday. Jesus! A week camping in Yosemite with my parents. They've been planning it for like six months. OK?"

"No. Not really."

"I know. I know. Not OK with me either, but..."

I gulped and nodded, almost cried at the words. How could I not see her after this? Plus, Wednesday was waiting for me. Donnie, Dolores and Mona were. Angela couldn't be my excuse. I choked it back and said it was fine, I'd see her in a week. I kissed her again on her doorstep, squeezed her tight around the waist one more time, and left.

As I walked down the path she called out to me. "Hey, do you know how to make a blonde girl's eyes light up?"

She didn't wait this time. "Shine a flashlight in her ear."

She started her laugh, then stopped and asked, "Know the other way?"

So I went along. "No. What's the other way to make a blonde girl's eyes light up?"

"Be just the way you were today."

I smiled, blew her a final kiss, and got in my car.

==================

On the way home, or back to Julia's I mean, exhausted from a tough day at the office, I pulled into Zeno's for a burger and a shake. A real definite need to replenish and to stay awake. I was slightly afraid that all of my DNA was gone, and that my veins and arteries were empty. The burger went down surprisingly easy and I found myself like that same blonde Angela had described, empty-headed.

I pulled out on the road to a red light. I was first in line. A big black Caddy pulled up beside me in the left turn lane and I could see Sandra McWilliams in the passenger seat not 10 feet distant. She glanced over and did a little head-snap followed by a cute smile and a tiny wave of her fingers. The light changed and she was gone. I guess it was her Dad, my high school principal, behind the wheel. I wished the girl well, I really did.

At home I found Julia asleep on the couch in the living room, the TV on low in the background. She had on shiny running shorts and a cute Peppa Pig tee-shirt. I turned off the tube and gently shook her arm.

"Hi. You're back." She yawned, glassy-eyed. "All good?"

"All good. Just mostly dead. You?"

"OK. Better now you're here."

"Let's get you up to bed."

I walked her upstairs and got her into bed, still in the same outfit, not even flossed or brushed. Something I never thought I would see.

"Night Ben. I love you."

"Night Julia. Love you too."

I turned out her light and went down just long enough to make sure everything was locked up tight with the alarm set. I climbed back up, brushed my teeth, crashed into bed, smiled as long as I could into the pillow, but was asleep in the first minute.