Julia Goes to a Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
Julia is the pre-wedding entertainment.
7.3k words
4.51
36.6k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia stepped out of the taxi after paying the driver and squinted into the sun. Holy shit, Julia thought. She knew Sara's family was wealthy - after all, they were flying guests to Hawaii for a destination wedding - but she could tell that this was a particularly luxurious resort. Apparently, Sara had rented the entirety of basically an island resort.

She walked across the courtyard to the front of the hotel, which was a low-slung wooden building with intricate carvings and flowing, swooping architecture on top of stout, rustic logs. Like the PNW meets Polynesia. There was a flowery display in front of the glass sliding doors that read "Goldstein Wedding" but also a hostess right next to it.

"You're not gonna give me a lei, right?" Julia grinned. "Believe me, I can't pull it off."

The woman laughed. "Wedding guests can go right in, someone will take your stuff."

A bellhop stepped up and smiled.

"Oh, no, it's totally fine." Julia smiled and looked down at her mini-suitcase, which she could practically wear as a backpack. "I'll just roll it myself."

The man smiled politely and waved the door open. Julia stepped through. After giving her name to a second hostess and taking a pineapple juice, she followed another bellhop to her room. While walking outside into the courtyard next to the ocean, her eyes widened when she saw Sara, all red hair and flaming energy.

"Ahhh! Julia!" Sara embraced her. "Wow, you look greaaat! You look thick as heck, girl!"

Julia smiled and embraced her back before stepping back and mock posing, sticking her butt out to the sided. She was wearing a casual white blouse and Lulu yoga pants with a pair of Toms. She thought she looked good too. Her new green dress was in the suitcase.

"Wait, you have to meet Jimmy and Jay!" She beckoned over to an identical pair of guys.

"This is my best friend from college, Julia." Sara said. "And these are Jimmy and Jay, Larry's best buds from college. They call each other buddies because they're not gay!"

Julia laughed and shook their hands. Unexpectedly, they then also went in for a side-hug, which included their right hand reach across her back and squeezing her right arm. The flats of their fingers pressed against the side of her boob. Julia's eyebrows raised, but it didn't seem like anyone else cared to notice. Most distressingly, she saw silver wedding bands on each of their left hands.

"Woah, someone decided to turn some heads instead of dressing for a wedding!" one of the twins cried out, eyeing up her shapely body. She didn't know which brother was which.

"Stop it, it's just a gathering for now." Sara said. "Look at this, Jimmy, you're dressed like a teenager who just stopped wearing Yugioh shirts!" She gestured to his golf shirt and khaki shorts.

They spent the rest of the conversation grinning at her, with their eyes flitting to the tops of her breasts exposed by the white linen blouse. She kind of wished she had pulled the strings tighter across her cleavage.

"Where's Khalil???" Sara exclaimed. "You said we would finally get to meet him."

Julia grimaced as her heart fell.

"Goddamn lawyers." She said unhappily. "Partner calls you Friday night that they would like for you to volunteer your time this weekend."

"Uh, what?!" Sara threw her head up. "Sucks! He's a cutie though, next time."

***

Julia grimaced as she slipped the pretty green dress over her lithe, curvy body. She thought back to the twins who copped a quick feel of her tits and then surely stared at her leggings-clad ass as she walked away.

She shook her head and tried to clear them out of her mind. She was in an overwater bungalow at a Hawaiian resort. There was a floor window where she could see the ocean! You had to walk along a pier to get to the room! She should try to enjoy herself. Of course, there was somebody who was supposed to be there with her...

She sighed and slipped the dress off, putting it back onto her table. She put her yoga pants and blouse back on. This time, she tightened the strings over her tantalizing cleavage. Man, her ass did look great in those pants. She turned to look at the profile of her own ass. She should at least try to enjoy herself over the next couple of days.

Sparing no extravagance, the Goldsteins were hosting a get-together tonight as guest flew in from around the country, the ceremony tomorrow afternoon, and then another night of partying before flying guests home on Monday. Julia fixed her sunglasses in place, dropped a big floppy hat on her head, and stepped into the beautiful sun

***

The next few hours were rather unextraordinary. There was a pool, a beach, several bars, and a beautiful natural setting, all exclusive to the wedding. She had fun rekindling with old friends - some whom she hadn't seen since college - and meeting some of the groom's family and friends. She never went in the water though. She felt a bit creeped out by the encounter with the twins and didn't really want to slide into her bikini and let all her assets hang out in the Pacific sun. Plus, she lived in San Francisco and was in Los Angeles for work all the time. How many beaches could one girl take?

The biggest events of the night included more bump-ins with Jimmy and Jay. They seemed to pop up once an hour, always ready to compliment something that was actually about her body but was polite enough to brush off. They really seemed to like the fabric of her leggings, the strings on her blouse, and the cut of her hair. When they arrived and left, they found a way to touch her politely. They squeezed her shoulder and brought their hands all the way down to her elbow, pulling her blouse down across her shoulder and exposing more of her neck and collarbone. She was thin, with sharp features around her neck, up until the swell of her heavy chest. The blouse was thin and stretchy, made for the summer. She was suddenly conscious that you could see her lacy white bra through the material.

They would put their hands on the small of her back while standing next to her and talking to someone else. Sometimes they came together, sometimes one at a time. Their hands would sometimes glide up and down along her back, getting millimeters from cupping her ass but never quite getting there.

Julia felt horribly objectified but a little bit excited too. They were decent looking guys and just went for what they wanted, she supposed. Almost every many who met her flitted their eyes from her sharp, beautiful face to the swell of her wonderful tits and the curve of her tight ass. But the twins literally groped her the first time they met her. It was a bit hot. But overall: objectifying and a bit creepy. She, of course, wasn't going to say anything. Sometimes, she would swat at their hands a bit, sending a glare their way. But they always seemed to reply with a sly grin that said "I'll be back."

She had a few conversations with them, here and there, about this and that. She did find out that they attended the same elite college as she did. They were juniors while she was a freshman. They studied computer science. The same year and subject as that old flame Tim, but she didn't dare ask if they knew him.

Once, as a circle of people including Julia and Jay began hugging to split off and go mingle, Jay went straight toward Julia for a hug. She grimaced but acquiesced. Really, boys, she thought. But Jay had made little T-rex arms and dragged his wrists across the outside slopes of her firm tits as he enveloped his arms around her. She almost stepped back to hit him, before remembering the scene. It was juvenile and rather stupid, wasn't it? Boys did everything they could to catch even the slightest touch of a girl's tits. This chesty brunette knew it all too well. But didn't they realize that the girls could feel it? That there were nerves in her body?

The most brazen move surely happened when Jimmy was sitting at a bench with her and she fumbled her drink a bit, spilling some down her neck and across the slopes of her breasts. Jimmy raced to start patting the tops of her tits with his bare hand, wiping the alcohol away.

Julia stuttered and fumbled more as she tried to put her drink down and Jimmy kept pawing at her tits. When she finally got him off, he had gotten a nice good grope of her shapely 34Cs. She looked around in bewilderment, wondering whether anyone had just seen that. She realized that the place wasn't really all that busy. There couldn't be more than several dozen people and the resort was pretty huge. She did wonder why there were so few people invited.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she shouted. "You can't just fucking touch me like that!"

"Woah, woah, woah." Jimmy threw his hands up in the air. "Just helping you out, girl. I can't help it if your tits were in the way. What are we working with, double Ds?"

Julia fumed, until an inadvertent smile broke out on her face. She stormed off, but she felt her hips swaying with the same inadvertency, giving Jimmy a show of her pert butt. What was coming over her? She didn't know whether it was that she missed Khalil and wanted his affect. Or perhaps she kind of resented him for not making the time to attend her old best friend's wedding - no, that made no sense. He had a damn job. So did she. There were obligations. It was how they could an apartment in North Beach. Either way, she had just spent 6 hours letting a pair of goons poke and prod her to the point of a chikan groping video.

Truth was, though, she was never going to speak out. She wasn't going to take the spotlight from Sara the night before her wedding. She wasn't to make a scene. She wasn't going to be the girl who was groped. Honestly, they could have gone for a full, double-handed, underside squeeze of her dangling tits and she wouldn't have told anyone. A couple fingers in her pussy through the black legging material? Probably fine. The judgment and shaming of her peers was deterrent enough. "Look at what she was wearing! Her tits were falling out! You can't tell me you wear something skintight on your ass and complain when someone brushes against you!" It was all too much. She was going to let them have their fun.

***

Julia wiggled her toes between the soft, cool, slightly damp sand, staring out into the blue-black emptiness of the sky. Save for the bright, beaming stars, it was all just nothing. She loved seeing the stars, something that light-polluted big cities never offered. It was finally night, and Julia was sitting on a secluded part of the beach, by a lonesome cabana lit with some lantern lights. A waiter had come up to her and told her that the bar service was shutting down, but she was welcome to stay as long as she wanted, so long as she didn't stray into the ocean.

All she could hear was the beating waves and a few distant squawks. She hadn't seen a person in an hour or so. It was peaceful here. She thought about Khalil. She thought about Sara. She thought Jimmy and Jay. She thought about herself. Her 30th birthday was approaching. She told herself that she wasn't one of those women who cared about stuff like that. Her body was firm and tight. Her career was rocketing off. But she couldn't help it. She constantly sounded off to her work friends that a woman's age was perceived infinitely differently than a man's. She lamented it, but played the game. That's why she had such a rigorous skincare regimen. Workouts, pilates, squats, kegels, yoga, whatever it took to keep her tits and ass big and the rest of her trim.

Julia got up and started dancing. She had done some Irish dancing in high school and kept up the sport through her life. She found that it was good exercise and soothing for the mind. Sometimes she let her thoughts take her away. Sometimes she just focused on the rhythm of her breathing and the steps of her feet. The sand felt good against her bare heel. She twirled and jumped and-

A voice interrupted her thoughts. "Lonely girl, sitting on the beach." Jay's voice cried out. "It's the beginning of Big Little Lies. Or the end. Or something."

"You don't know what the fuck that is then." Julia laughed. Jimmy and Jay both stepped out of shadows and into the cabana's light. They settled in the sand near her.

"I watched it on HBO. Figured you were that kind of girl. Brilliant and hot but, like, mysterious and shit. Always brooding."

Julia shook her head and instinctively tightened the strings of her blouse.

"Look, I have a boyfriend."

Jay smirked and conspicuously wriggled the ring off his finger and slipped it into his chest pocket.

"That dancing was hot." Jimmy said gruffly. "But maybe some twerking would be better."

"Why are you guys both here?" Julia said, deftly avoiding the dance request. "Isn't it mostly single guys pursuing twin girls?"

They both laughed.

"If I keep dancing, will you guys cream your pants quietly over there and just leave me alone?"

"You couldn't make us cum in an hour if you tried your best!" Jimmy cried out.

"Oh, is that right?" Julia raised her eyebrow. "You guys, Gropey McGees over there?"

"We've fucked a lot of beautiful women. Maybe not many as beautiful as you, but. We wear them out first."

"Fifteen minutes. I could have your cum in my-" Julia stopped suddenly. What was she doing? Why was she sexualizing herself any more than they already had. Why was she engaging in this? It would just drive them to-

"Okay then!" Jimmy yelled out happily. "I say you couldn't do it in an hour. You say fifteen. Let's give you an advantage and call it a clean thirty. We win and you let us have our way until we do finish. And if you win, then we leave you alone."

"So... either way, you guys cum and I'm the island slut by tomorrow morning?"

"You wound me! We would never tell anyone. Gentleman's honor."

Julia's hand suddenly found the drink on the table near the cabana. She grimaced as she swallowed all its contents. Her head spinning a bit, she faced her challenge. In an instant, she went from dancing for herself to entertaining these boys. She had to extricate herself. She tiptoed over to the cabana and sat on the side of the bed.

"I'm not cheating on-"

"You don't need to!" Jimmy yelled excitedly. "Look, if it doesn't go into you, it's not cheating. Handjob for my bro, and a titfuck for me. Believe me. You can get half an hour for each."

"Oh my God, did you - Christ, just, I-I can't believe," Julia sputtered. "Alright, enough."

She laughed nervously, trying to defuse the situation. Jay went to sit on her let side. Jimmy grabbed her right hand and lifted her off the bed. Reluctantly, Julia stood up, like her legs were on autopilot.

"It's like a couple of cocks just happened to get hard and cum around you. Didn't even go in you, girl. Come on, do what you were doing earlier." Jimmy said. "You looked so fucking sexy."

Julia's cheeks reddened as she tucked her hair behind her ear with her left hand. She tucked her chin into her neck meekly. Jimmy lifted her hand above her head and twirled. She went along with it, spinning her body in show. The twins whistled as her curvy profile came and went.

Julia felt her resistance crumbling. She didn't know why. She felt a heat in her groin and her nipples felt sensitive against the cups of her bra. A rush of confused hormones muddled the thoughts in her mind. The alcohol she'd been drinking all day didn't help. Suddenly, there were these two handsome boys

A pair of hands stretched out her white linen blouse from behind and lifted it from behind, so that her flat stomach was exposed to the cool ocean breeze. The fabric caught against the shelf of tits, thrusting outward from her chest, as she folded her arms across her body to try to maintain her dignity.

"No... please." She whispered, as Jimmy pulled her arms away from her chest.

She lifted her arms up at his instruction and let him slide the blouse over her head, exposing her wonderful tits to the boys. She groaned as a hand slid up her ribcage and cupped the underside of a heavy breast. Her mind ordered her body to resist, but nothing seemed to happen.

A second hand grabbed her left breast and started kneading in earnest. A hard rod pressed against her ass and started grinding against her. She pushed her head backward into his chest and started grinding her ass back into his cock.

Jimmy's hands dropped from her tits and went to her shoulders.

"Give us show." He growled, almost angrily.

Julia complied. She shook her hips from side to side as shimmied down Jimmy's body like a stripper on a pole. She could smell the cologne on his body and felt the arousal rise in her gut.

"Half an hour." She mumbled.

"Half an hour!" She repeated, trying to regain some control. She had to put some parameters in place.

She desperately did not want to cheat on her boyfriend. The alcohol was clouding her mind a bit, but it kind of made sense what Jimmy had said. She knew these guys wouldn't stop. They would grind her down into submission. She knew what they needed. They needed to cum. Once they had spent their loads, they would forget about her. They would leave her alone. If she kept them waiting, they would just keep reaching for more. She had to get them to cum. And it wouldn't be cheating exactly if she used her hands and tits to get out of a pickle.

Julia extricated herself from Jimmy's grasp. "Half an hour, okay, seriously." She glanced at her phone. 11:27. "Midnight and we're done. And my pants stay on, okay?"

Jimmy just grinned as he quickly lost his shirt. Jay followed. They both fumbled with their belts and dropped their pants. Their cocks sprang free almost in unison, bouncing like funny sausages. Even in her addled state, she still found it utterly bizarre how two men - brothers! - could share their horniness together like this. The thought of her sister's sexuality was totally outside of Julia's mind and kind of revolting. But here they were, ready to foist themselves upon the same woman.

A few minutes of exploring her body - groping her tits, pawing at her, smacking that fat ass, grabbing her hair, and roughing her up a little bit - and they were ready for the challenge. Jimmy pushed her flat on the bed of the cabana and straddled her from the top. Both of the boys were muscular and the position suddenly instilled fear into her. They were in a secluded, isolated part of the resort. She had just agreed to get them off - in order to win a challenge that she couldn't?... or something - but had refused to let them inside of her. They could really do as they pleased.

Her mind wandered a bit as Jimmy tucked the head of his cock under the bridge of her lacy bra and pushed up between the valley of her healthy tits. He was a six inches or so, of normal girth. A boring cock. He grabbed her hands and pushed them against the outside of her tits. She held her tits in place, helping him fuck her tits as he thrust up into her tits. He groaned loudly.

She heard a spark as Jay lit a cigarette, waiting for his turn, apparently. The precum from Jimmy's cock was smearing on her chest and pressing against her neck every time he thrust up into her.

His hand went to the back of her head, bending her face toward her his angry cock. The perspective was making her go cross-eyed as she looked at his aggressive manhood. Jimmy started angling his dick toward her mouth, simultaneously pinning her head in place. She protested.

"Come on, bitch, let me in." He growled. "It's dry down here, just gotta get some lube, it's not a big deal."

She whined and squirmed, but eventually gave in. She couldn't help herself. This cock was pressing against her lips, smearing precum on her face. She took it into her mouth and started to suck. She swirled her tongue against his cockhole and dragged her lips up and down his shaft near the head. She heard the familiar groaning from upstairs, which actually quite pleased her. She tried to justify it in her head. He was inside of her. She was sucking his cock. But no, she was just lubricating him for the titfuck. This was just a detour to the same end.

12