All Comments on 'Julia on Loan'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i absolutely

loved this story it was well written , interesting and had some diverse angles which i thoroughly enjoyed .. pleased tell me theres more to come

ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

Glad to know that Mr Page is still with us. Once again, Serafina has used her considerable skills to give us another work of art!

elisebeeelisebeeabout 9 years ago
Thank god for the Julia bookends

You are an amazing writer and story teller. I read the valentine story first and then Emily's and Pipit's. They were so very hard to get through; unvarnished humanity. I really loved the story within the story In the Emily series. I almost didn't notice it at first and then had to go back and read them all at once. So clever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Somehow your writing here has brought tears to my eyes. Lovely story, good to hear more about Julia and mr Page, as well as Emily and Amanda.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 9 years ago
Another great BDSM story...

I truly enjoy the way your characters and stories seem to intertwine and overlap. I am sad to see that Emily and Andrew didn't work out, but perhaps Frederick won't be such a dick this time around. Really happy that Pipit was no longer with Karen and Daniel :-) !!! Sure hope Mr. Page survives a good long time--he and Julia deserve to be happy too. Gosh, I do tend to get wrapped up in the lives of fictional characters. LOL... With writing this good, it's hard to think of them as anything but living, breathing people. Can't wait to read some more of your stories... thank you so much for sharing your writing talent here on Lit!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous