Julia Visits a Construction Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds the desk moved, more stuff falling off it. Merrill didn't care at this point. He was hammering her, unable to think. Unwilling to think. The stapler landed on the floor. So did the snow globe he got last Christmas, shattering noisily. He felt her panties slide back toward the center and start sawing into the side of his cock but he was too desperate to do anything about it. He kept slamming into her, fucking her harder instead.

Her wailing only got punctuated by gasps for air and Merrill swore he'd never been harder in his entire life. He was pushing into her so hard, fucking her so furiously that he kept pushing the desk further toward the wall until she had to bend her neck to fit under him. He felt sliding further and further into her warm wet pussy until he was balls deep and he swore his cockhead went somewhere new. His crushing grip on her legs was so intense that his fingernails hurt from digging in but he ignored the discomfort.

Merrill now joined her in screaming and realized to his dismay that he came inside her a while ago. His brain had shut off before the release and he just kind of lost track of time. The orgasm was so profoundly energetic, it was beyond description. They'd stayed coupled like that until his brain kicked back in and he slowly collected himself. She was breathing fast but otherwise sat there quietly, just staring at him, wearing his stolen grin. Her legs were covered in angry red spots where his hands held her spread. Her pantyhose were now torn in multiple places and his cum was oozing out of her.

Merrill pulled away and had to sit down right away, his pants still around his ankles. Claw marks on his sides now hurt fiercely. The crazy girl stood up and started straightening out. In no time she transformed to her earlier demure self. She grabbed her purse and jacket and checked herself in a makeup mirror.

"See, I could handle it," she purred sweetly and stepped into her recovered shoe. Merrill, numb and wobbly, realized he never even got her name. Hell, he never even saw her breasts, he thought as she briskly walked out.

12