Julia Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,292 Followers

They were part way through their meal when Noel suddenly froze, his fork half way to his mouth. A man and a woman had entered and were being shown to their table. The woman looked directly at Noel as if she knew he would be there. She smiled, said something to the man, and came over to Noel and Julia.

For a moment she stood staring at Julia, then said to Noel, "Well aren't you going to introduce us?"

Noel was jolted out of his trance-like state and stuttered, "Er...the...this is a...a fer...friend of..."

"Denise Rogers," the woman said, "a friend of Noel's. You'll be Julia."

"Yes, Julia Burton."

Denise looked at her strangely and then muttered, "Burton? I must have got it wrong."

"Julia is visiting for a couple of weeks," Noel managed to say.

"I think longer," Denise said. "She's the one."

She smiled and said, "I'm pleased to have met you Julia; have a happy life." She turned and left abruptly.

"What a strange woman," Julia whispered. "What did she mean by, 'she's the one'?"

Noel struggled to produce a grin and said, "She is a bit strange. She says she's psychic."

"Have you known her long?" Julia asked.

"Oh, about twelve months but I haven't seen much of her lately."

"Julia looked across at the table where Denise was sitting and said, "She really is rather attractive in a buxom sort of way. How old is she?"

"Oh, I'm not really sure, probably approaching fifty."

"Really! She looks a lot younger."

"Do you think so...yes, I suppose she does."

"How well do you know her?"

"Ah...ah...oh...reasonably well, why?"

"Just curious I suppose. How did she know my name?"

"Oh...er...perhaps I mentioned it some time."

Noel was fairly sure he hadn't mention Julia to Denise, and certainly not as Julia Burton. He wondered if she was a better psychic than he had thought she was.

To do him justice Noel did feel badly about trying to verbally brush off Julia's questions about Denise. She was after all a woman he had spent many hours in bed with - or alternatively on the divan. He'd got the photos of her naked – or at least he had. He wondered apprehensively if Julia had found them.

Before the end of the meal Noel went to the toilet. One of his colleagues was there and he clapped Noel on the back and said, "You lucky sod, where the hell did you find her?"

"Oh, she's just a friend of the family."

"Wish I had a family friend like her, is she staying at your place?"

"Yes, for a couple of weeks."

"Aha, do I detect something serious?"

"No...no, nothing like that."

The colleague was about to say that in that case perhaps Noel would send her over to his place, but instead he said, "Hasn't got a sister has she?"

"No, I'm afraid not."

The colleague washed his hands and went on, "Well, have a good time," and left.

Returning to the table Noel said, "What did I tell you, they've got us in bed together already."

"No darling, that's what I told you. Do you mind if they think that?"

"No I don't suppose so."

"Then that's all right. Can I have a liqueur?"

"Yes, of course." Noel raised his hand and Ivan came bounding over.

"Two Benedictines please."

Ivan hastened off to return a minute later with their drinks.

Julia sipped her drink and said, "You didn't tell me why you arranged this dinner."

"Why shouldn't I? I don't often have my lovely mother to myself so I wanted it to be as nice as I could make it."

"Thank you my darling."

Julia picked up the red rose and testing it for thorns and finding none, put it between her cleavage.

"Next to my heart," she said, looking tenderly at Noel.

Noel thought he detected the gleam of tears in her eyes.

As they drove home Julia placed her hand on Noel's arm and kept it there.

Inside the cottage Julia said, "It really has been a long day, I think I'll go to bed. Is there anything planned for tomorrow?"

"I thought we'd go and visit some of the wineries. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I'd love it, are there many?"

Noel laughed, "Enough to keep us busy for a couple of days if that's what you'd like. You'll be able to do some free wine tasting."

"I might get drunk."

Noel laughed again and said, "Yes, you might."

Julia gave him a provocative glance and said, "You'd have to put me to bed." She paused for a moment, and still looking at Noel she murmured, "You'd have to undress me first."

She pulled close to Noel, kissed him quickly on the lips and went to her bedroom, leaving a dazed Noel standing in the lounge.

He flopped down into an armchair trying to collect his wits. He puzzled over what Julia was trying to do. Was she offering herself to him or just playing games? If it was a game it was a cruel game, and he couldn't bring himself to believe she would do that to him.

He heard water running in the bathroom and assumed Julia was cleaning her teeth. When he heard her finish he went and cleaned his own.

Meeting Denise had been an embarrassment, but he wished she was there now so that he could ejaculate into her and gain some relief for his overburdened testes.

In his bedroom he undressed and naked lay on top of the bed, listening for any sounds that Julia might make. If only he could make a move that might bring them together in an act of sexual union, but he hadn't the courage. If he made a move he might shatter their relationship and he loved her too dearly to risk that.

He masturbated and whispered her name as he ejaculated.

Had he known what Julia was doing the whole situation might have changed, but he didn't know.

Like Noel she was lying naked on the bed, a green dildo with its vibrator turn up to full power, its tip teasing her clitoris. One hand caressed a breast and her fingers occasionally tweaking its hard nipple.

As she felt the first intimation of her approaching orgasm she thrust the dildo deep into her vagina and drove it rapidly back and forth. At the moment of her climax she whispered, "Noel...Noel...my darling...I love you."

Over the pinnacle she slowed her movements until she laid back, her eyes half closed and breathing heavily.

She wondered why Noel had not responded to her attempted seduction. Was he really so frightened of incest? They would have this short time together and if...it would be something for both of them to remember for the rest of their lives; a few days in which they would show each other their mutual love.

She thought of the years ahead. One day Noel would marry; there would be grandchildren, but always there would be this one beautiful secret between them.

Tomorrow she would try again; she had her plan, but if that didn't work she would not try again.

The dildo was still in her vagina so she started to move it again. She came to orgasm a second time and this left her weeping.

In his bedroom just a few metres away Noel was masturbating again. It seemed he just couldn't stop himself from wanting Julia.

They both slept restlessly and when they did sleep their dreams were of each other.

********************

Morning, and Noel felt as if he had hardly slept at all. As he lay there he heard Julia on the move. Wondering what she was doing he rose, and putting on his dressing gown made his way to the bathroom.

His penis smelt of the residual sperm that had dried on it, so he showered. He went back to his room and dressed for their tour round the wineries, and then went in search of Julia.

He found her in the kitchen eating porridge laced with honey. She was wearing a pale green housecoat, and as he entered she looked up and smiled.

"I helped myself to the porridge and honey, I hope you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind, but I'd forgotten I'd got any porridge."

"You mean you don't eat it?"

"No, I usually just have coffee and toast."

"Well I made some extra so there's some left for you."

Noel poured the glutinous porridge into a bowl and added honey.

"You know," Julia said, "Our ancestors on my side were Scots and they're great porridge eaters, but I think they used salt and not honey. What shall I wear for the tour?"

"Oh, just casual things," Noel said with his mouth full. "I'm dressed already," he added smugly.

"And I've made porridge and tea," Julia retorted, "Perhaps you'd like to make breakfast tomorrow, and I don't want coffee and toast."

Julia spooned the last of the porridge into her mouth and washed it down with tea.

"While I'm showering and dressing you can do the washing up."

"Yes my lady," Noel said.

Julia left him to get on with it.

The removal of the porridge from the saucepan was a Herculean task since the residual porridge seemed to be having a meaningful affair with the saucepan, and fought against being separated.

The washing up over Noel sat waiting for Julia. The missing photos of nude Denise came to mind, and he decided that he would start a search for them in case he'd put them in a place he'd forgotten.

Drawers were ransacked in the kitchen; the armchairs and divan in the lounge were explored, the divan cushions being strewn across the floor.

Julia entered wearing the same designer ragged shorts she had worn the day before but with a different shirt.

Julia was the sort of woman who could wear an old Hessian bag and make it look like a two thousand dollar outfit. In her shorts and shirt she looked sexier than any woman Noel could remember.

It was going to be another hard day for him, in both senses of that word.

"What on earth are you doing?" Julia asked.

"Oh, just tidying up a bit."

"Tidying up! The place looks as if a hurricane has just passed though," she said exaggeratedly.

Noel seemed to have forgotten it was his cottage and that he could do what he liked in it, and he said humbly, "I'll put it all back."

"Just as well I've visited if this is the way you live."

"No, I was just..."

Julia set about replacing the cushions, and having done so said, "Let's go."

********************

They managed to visit four wineries that morning and then lunched at a pub. Julia, under Noel's expert guidance, sampled a considerable number of wines but did not exactly get drunk, nevertheless was in exceedingly high spirits as a result of imbibing.

She was surprised at how many people Noel knew and how readily people greeted each other.

They lunched at a pub in one of the towns and after they had finished Noel, who since he was driving had left the drinking up to Julia asked, "Do you want to visit some more wineries this afternoon?"

Julia, whose high spirits had now translated into a drowsy feeling said, "Perhaps we could leave it to another time, I think I'd like to have a sleep."

Noel grinned and said, "Right, we'll go back to the cottage."

During the drive back to the cottage Julia dozed off, and on arrival had to be wakened. It did not prove necessary for Noel to put her to bed or undress her. Whether you consider this to be a good or bad thing will depend on your point of view.

Julia made her own way into the bedroom. Dropped down on the bed still wearing her shorts and shirt, and promptly went to sleep.

Noel set about tidying up the mess he had made that morning but he was still troubled by the whereabouts of the photographs. He felt that there was little point in resuming the search since he'd looked everywhere already.

Everyone has there own level of libidinous energy. With some it is weak even to vanishing point. With others it can be an extremely persistent and potent force. What level of libidinous energy is best is nigh on impossible to say, but with Noel, on a scale of one to ten, he would register around 9.5.

Noel usually revelled in his potency, and in this he had been joined by Denise who appreciated his ability to come into her three or four times a night. Now Noel was cursing his potency, wishing he had been emasculated so that he would not suffer the constant sexual desire for Julia.

For a while he stretched out on the divan contemplating the situation he was in regarding Julia. The image of her laying there on the bed was sufficient to arouse him, and not daring to risk Julia coming in and seeing him, he went to his bed to masturbate.

He had a brief doze when he had finished, and on waking went to the bathroom to wash his genitals. He went to the kitchen, took a look at the available food stocks, and decided that, in the style of many young bachelors there was only a limited choice.

This had been yet another advantage with Denise; she had often cooked meals for him.

He decided that he would wait until Julia surfaced to decide whether she would like to settle for what was available, or go out again for a meal (Noels usual ploy), but not to The Grapes of Wrath, which was horrendously expensive, and the next time there would be on the last night of Julia's stay.

Soon after he heard Julia showering and then she appeared, seemingly recovered from her alcohol induced weariness, and looking very bright.

"Let's have a cup of coffee," she said.

"Right," Noel replied and they went into the kitchen. As Julia watched Noel making the coffee which was just about the cheapest brand of instant coffee you could buy, she said, "That's awful stuff, next time we go out I'll get come decent coffee."

Julia's judgement was not far wrong because the coffee bore a distinct resemblance to dish water.

Having drunk less than half the cup, Julia poured the rest down the sink, and then said brightly, "Do you want to take any more photographs of me?"

"Yes," Noel replied.

"Then why don't you take some of me on that lovely big divan of yours?"

Noel had an instant image of Denise, naked on the divan, but he replied in what he hoped was a casual manner, "Yes, if you like. I'll go and get the camera."

When he returned it was to see that Julia had heaped up the cushions against the wall at the head of the divan. She was wearing what she had put on after showering, an oriental wrap around decorated with dragons. She was stretched out in a half sitting half lying position, with one leg stretched out and the other bent at the knee and drawn up slightly. The wrap had slipped back to reveal her thighs almost to her genitals.

Take me like this, darling."

Whirr.

Julia moved into a fully lying position and arched her back, as if presenting her vagina.

Whirr.

Julia now came to a kneeling position, her lower legs bent under her, her back straight.

"I think I know how you'd like to take me," she said enticingly.

"How?" Noel asked his voice sounding hoarse and his legs staring to feel like jelly.

Julia reached into the pocket of her wrap and drew out a yellow envelope.

Noel realised immediately what it was; his photographs of Denise. His cheeks flamed with embarrassment. He waited for some caustic comment from Julia.

Instead she drew out one of the photographs and turning it so that Noel could see it, she said, "How about taking me like this?"

The photograph showed Denise in the identical position Julia had adopted, except that her large breasts were on display.

Noel struggled to find a response, but as he watched, Julia pulled the wrap from her shoulder, letting it sing to her waist, thus revealing her breasts. She asked, "Would you like me like this, or shall I take it off completely?"

Noel, was overcome by the beauty of her breasts, their clear ivory coloured skin and dark pink nipples set in light brown aureoles.

"I...I...mother...I..."

Julia interrupted, "Julia, remember, I'm Julia now."

"Mo...Julia you wouldn't want me to..."

"Why not, you did it with Denise."

"Yes...but..."

"Take me like this," Julia commanded.

Whirr.

I've never seen the photograph that Noel took, but I suspect it would have a rather blurred image since his hands were trembling so violently.

"Mo...Julia, why are you doing...?"

Julia cut in sharply, "For God's sake Noel, why do you think I've come here, to look at a cottage?"

"You said you'd come to tell me about...."

"I know what I said, but I had to say something didn't I. I've come here to find out if the answer is yes or no."

"Er...what's the...er...question?"

For a moment Julia looked exasperated and it seemed that she was going to snap at him again, but instead she laughed and laying back on the cushions and extending her arms to Noel said, "I think its time we stopped playing games, you know what the question is, we both do, so come and lay here with me and we can debate it in comfort.

Setting aside the camera Noel hesitantly went to Julia and lay beside her.

Julia turned and bending over Noel she kissed him. It was a soft kiss and Julia ran the tip her tongue over his lips.

"I love you darling," she whispered close to his ear, "we've waited so long, but now it's time, so I want your answer, yes or no?"

But mo...Julia it would be..."

"Yes, incest, does that matter? We need to express our love for each other and if we don't I might just as well leave tomorrow, because the real reason for my visit is to find out if you still want me."

"You know I'll always want you," Noel replied huskily.

"Then why the hell don't you take me darling."

Julia kissed him again, this time with her mouth wide open, her tongue exploring.

Noel reached for a breast and started to fondle it.

"I've got my answer," Julia murmured, "so I might as well take this off.

She rose for a moment and the wrap fell to the floor, leaving her naked.

"Darling, why don't you strip, or do I have to do it for you?"

Noel rose and took off his clothes. Julia looked at him appreciatively and said, "I can see I haven't come all this way for nothing."

Noel still seemed to hesitate so she took his hand and drew him back to the divan. She placed his hand to her breast, crushing his fingers round it, and then kissed him hungrily.

"Why don't you do something nice to me, darling," she whispered.

There was one thing that in his fantasies he had always wanted to do to her, so Noel kissed his way down her body.

He knelt between her legs, and she opened them wider to give him a clear view of the long firmly indented groove that was her pudenda. She was completely lacking pubic hair, waxing a practice begun when she was modelling bikinis and other scanty clothing, and since Burton had liked it that way, she had continued it.

As he watched Julia reached down with her hand and raised the hood of flesh covering her clitoris. Noel started with surprise. This was not the first clitoris he had seen, but its size startled him. The others that he had experienced had been minute mounds; Julia's had all the appearance of a small penis.

Julia began to play with the delicious protuberance, making soft cries of ecstasy. As Noel watched her she moaned, "Suck me there, darling."

He drew her to the edge of the divan and as he knelt before her on the floor she opened her legs wider and placing her fingers on her outer lips she opened them.

Noel gazed at that glistening moist complexity that is the female sex organ. He bent forward and pressed his lips to it, inhaling her female fragrance. Beginning to lick her he tasted her sweet love juice, and then, as Julia had asked him, he took her penis-like clitoris into his mouth and sucked.

Above him he heard Julia's moans rise to become cries of elation – "I'm coming darling...I'm coming..."

Her legs came over his shoulders and her hands behind his head, holding him to her. She began to tremble and soon her whole body was vibrating so despite her legs and hands gripping him he had to put his arms round her thighs to keep in contact with her.

The lower part of his face was becoming saturated with her fluid and he moved his tongue from her clitoris to thrust it into her vagina.

Gradually Julia began to calm and she withdrew from Noel to move so she lay along the divan, her legs spread wide, arms outstretched to him.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,292 Followers