All Comments on 'Juliana Ch. 03'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Well written, but...

Well written, but not my cup of tea...The writer found another way to have a "Sophie's Choice"...Any choice of this kind will stay all life...

amh1970amh1970over 9 years ago
confusing

your writing is good...but this story makes no sense....you give us a little of her past...then all of a sudden she is forced into becoming a Sub doing all this stuff that she doesnt want...This seems more like BDSM or nonconsent. , I look forward to see where u take this...But since you put it in loving wives...I hope you get to some aspect of that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great writing, but . . .

Herr Doctor is obviously using the girl. Either there is nothing wrong with the husband, and the Dr is cuckolding him, beyond the original injury. Or the Dr is using her in exchange for service, both which makes this non-consent.

So we have a story without a cuckold warning, and non-consent either way. 3*.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 9 years ago
She will never be the same again and she knows it

Once more, Juliana is plunged into a fresh nadir of her life and the only direction she is going is further down. The exquisite pain and humiliation are well essayed. The conversation with Melinda and her backstory were also gut wrenching. Well done.

From the history of your work, which comes closest to trangressive erotica, I predict Juliana will continue to be pushed into a corner until the end when she (or her husband) will lash out at everyone around them. It's like watching two trains hurtling towards each other on the same track and knowing that a few chapters down the line there will be wreck of mangled steel and bodies.

... and I can't wait for it.

rjordanrjordanover 9 years ago
Jeffrey Epstein

I can't help comparing this story to that of the real Jeffrey Epstein, billionaire and humanoid slug. The Epstein thing preys on much younger girls, but in much the same way. I'm wondering if he is partial inspiration for this story. But considering the number of wealthy "men" in the news or still in hiding that prey on young women and girls, the inspiration could be any number of these slugs.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Reading this is pissing me off. However I'd like to see how it turns out. Still no rating.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Now this is the writing we know and love

Really got into this one, moving along nicely now, and the insights into the human condition are quite keen. Looking forward to Chapt 4.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoying it

high quality writing as always. Not my cup of tea. I think I can guess where this is headed.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 2 months ago

Interesting chapter; the sly seduction underway. The techniques used to dampen Julia’s superego are quite subtle. The sensuality of her new wardrobe and lifestyle, her domination by the doctors and the exposure to shameless public acts of indulgence conspire to wear down her sense of morality. Ok, so not entirely subtle.

Melinda’s revelation of the motivation to choose the path she’s on is very insightful. The development of plot and characters in this tale is nuanced and layered. Top notch.

Many of the comments following this chapter are equally interesting. Transgressive erotica is a new one for me. Apt.

I note there are few “puritans” clamoring for your head on a pike. Time to release a harridan? Crack on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Junk, and tedious as well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Juliana Ch. 02 Previous Part
Juliana Series Info