All Comments on 'Julianna'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Made love in a crawl space under the floor. Don't ask. I won't ask; I stopped reading too stupid of a story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, great ending. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What is with Authors having their male characters vomit, especially multiple times? What man does that?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lousy ending. As he even said, maybe the first time, but not all the rest. So what about the the first video, that is only the first time, not the remaining. Still needs to get divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

So now you are a happy cuck, How wonderful.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief18 days ago

I liked the story even if I didn't like the reconciliation at the end. I'm thinking she enjoyed it after the first few times from the way she acted in the motel, hardly someone being blackmailed. Still gets a four because of the MC having to do his own investigation and being able to come up with the dirt on the cheaters.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades15 days ago

To err is human, to forgive is Devine. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I dunno man, reconciliation after that kind of egregious cheating is hard to swallow (phrasing #Archer) but she literally took a bullet for him--right in the chest. And she was blackmailed, at least in the beginning, although it's highly suspect that she didn't go to her husband for help; she just started fucking the dude on repeat.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM