All Comments on 'Julianna'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It turns cuckold then wimp.

Pastmaster is gradually becoming a real LW author.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Haha.

The twist that Julianna took a bullet was an ingenious way to get

this story out of being a cuck story

She lied to her husband with a steady face and was a bit angry being accused of cheating

man, that bullet saved her from being divorced as MC convinced himself she did it for her love for him.

/

ok I won't label this cuck story.... but...

you're a sneaky one Mr. PastMaster

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Been done before, and much better.

uk_writer_53uk_writer_53about 1 year ago

Who was Steve? Why were they prosecuting him and not Ben?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry…does not hold sway!! She may have been blackmailed the first time…but she went willingly after taht! She even went to his house and showed no signs of anxiety or anger at being in Ben’s house!

Sex and love were separated here…she may have loved Hubby …but she liked fucking Ben!

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 1 year ago

Decent story and well written.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So what Julianna had said, at least about the first time, had been true. And considering the edited file it appeared that she may have been telling the truth about the rest.

This reasoning Makes no sense. He saw her in the motel with his own eyes…did she look reluctant? Also if he was blackmailing her how did she maintain such a cordial attitude when they socialised??? Sorry… author tried to plan a RAAC…and situated the story to meet the end objective however ridiculous the reasonig or logo seemed…

Yes she may have loved him to jump infront of the bullet…but that does not mean she loved him enough not to enjoy the sex with Ben which she did too…

So he taking her back again because she loved him is no guarantee she won’t love sex with a mother guy later on…

Best to part ways amicably!

KarnevilKarnevilabout 1 year ago

Pretty good. Realistic discovery and reactions, nothing over the top and Steve didn't suddenly reveal himself to be some kind of special services hit man. Nor did he have family or friends who were lawyers, P.I's or surveillance experts etc. Also there was little mention of money. I didn't particularly like the gun play at the end but I guess it was quite crucial to the plot, so that I'll forgive.

All in all an average man acting as an average man would, and a much better story because of it. I suspect a lot of readers will disagree and demand something more extreme, but that just takes things into the realm of fantasy. In the end the bad guy got punished, whether Julianna deserved more is down to personal opinion, and really, it's the author's opinion that counts. Well done and thanks.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 1 year ago

I have to say, taking a bullet for your betrayed spouse is one way to say, I still love you.

It gave him the reason to take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who is Steve? As in " Harrowing," I said. I'd spent the afternoon giving a deposition to the prosecutors who were going to be prosecuting Steve

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Nice story!!!!!! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

The story could have used some editing. No one goes into a fug state. A fugue state maybe.

Good illustration that most things in life aren't as black and white as a lot of people would like to think.

Like most blackmail stories it all comes down to the blackmailed party not trusting their spouse enough to stand up to the blackmail attempt and say no.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

You told a good story, but I have my problems with the ending of the story. Yes, she was hit by the bullet, but did she really want that? To then construct the decision that she loves him so much that she would even take a bullet for him is a long way off.

The fact that she not only had sex with Ben once but went to the hotel with him 8 times to have sex says something else. His first statement of why she didn't come to him immediately after the first blackmail shows that she doesn't have enough trust in him! So why the reconciliation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy crap, an actual, nuanced story that features mistakes on both sides and and real growth instead of a juvenile pile of BTB micro-penis starch.

Doesn’t this one give you a bit more satisfaction as an author?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is tylenol. If you want real pain relief, take Advil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an interesting story. Slightly novel plot line and largely believable dialogue, but there are a number of little errors that are annoying. Please get either an editor or at least a beta reader. There are lots of people who would be happy to help.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Good to have a story that deals with real life in a realistic way. It is exasperating reading stories where husband always has a former military squad behind him, or can splurge on a PI or can hear and see everything by way of spy equipment he installed. So much written by authors who have no life and no real life experiences. So story like this is good for that reason alone.

cornred58cornred58about 1 year ago

Why is Steve being prosecuted?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

Good story. LW has become a very unforgiving place and I expect you will get a lot of hate for the ending, but remember that you write for yourself and you share it with those who are willing. Well told!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

I hate it when writers make the husband a weak man who goes and pukes and cries. Without that, I would have given you a 4 or 5

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

I'm generally against RAAC, but this one was well justified. Well written, 5 stars.

The only way this could be made better is a sequel where Mary joins their family as a trouple.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"tylanol" - If you're going to use a brand name, capitalize it and spell it correctly: "Tylenol."

\

You're from the UK, so you said "car park," but the motel was 45 dollars which sets in the US, so it should be "parking lot." Or is this Australia?

\

"He promised IT CAN'T" - Yes, listen to the guy who wants to fuck you, he's not exactly a disinterested party.

\

Yeah, I love the "blackmail" where he has as much to lose as she does.

\

Nice touch having her take a bullet for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

meh......nope.....stupid woman.....still would have divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story and generally well written…though far too many minor errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars with a bullet.

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

Real love from wife. Blackmailing Prick Ben should get live. 5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it a 3* because it was well written. But nothing but a bunch of clichés. It was a cut and paste job from a thousand other cheating wife stories.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

Very nice. I like happy endings. It didn't look that way to start with, but you surprised me. 5-stars. I think you should have included Rape and Blackmail with the attempted murder charges in his indictment.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

Good story I really enjoyed it

ibuguseribuguserabout 1 year ago

Beautiful and heartwarming. 5*.

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

She only had to say no to Ben and walk. Report him to the employer. The fact that she went along with it was more than a bad choice. D

BrentJWBrentJWabout 1 year ago

Good tale but unlikely that Julianna would happily want to socialize with her blackmailer.

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 year ago

Actually pretty good 👍

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, great twist at the end.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

You seem to be able to give us a new twist on these tales. Love this. 5 Stars, from me.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 1 year ago

Beautiful story of love, betrayal, and redemption. I loved it. I felt his pain, his confusion, his suffering, and can understand his mercy. She earned it, risking her life to save his. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So because she reflexively jumped to block her lover's shot, he erased everything she did. How dumb! She cheated. That's it. She's a slut and got caught. From the comments, people seem to think it's some love story. It's simple, she spread her legs to get out of trouble, then continued to whore herself out to keep it hidden. The wimp husband, crying for something to let her off the hook, does just that when she gets hit by her lover's bullet. So, the cuck and slut have a reason to each continue what they were doing, Her being a slut and him being a clueless cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A solid well-written story covering all the Writers' Workshop criteria, so kudos on your skill.

Re the storyline itself, the trope is an oft-trodden trail but you sketch it well. Ben is a caricature but that's all that's needed, and Mary (Ben's wife) is a standard player (with a small child) to provide the empathy factor. The MC (Steve) fills the "cheated on husband" role with manly vigor and appropriate "action-oriented" response while grieving over love's betrayal; but, I tell you...if Julianna is really as dumb as she's portrayed in this story then Steve will need infinite patience and unflagging watchfulness to keep her from getting herself into another compromising situation that she'll have to (with reluctance) fuck her way out of.

Overall, well done and entertaining. Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story. I too have serious doubts she would have socialize with her blackmailer. That was the only problem I had with an overall good story.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 year ago

Good story. I loved it. The Bear approves.5 stars. Mrs. Bear says I have the same wife as the M/C. I asked where she was. Just because we've been married for 53 years doesn't mean I'm smart. But I have a demented sense of humor. And I am 74 so I didn't have to sleep on the couch. But the little Italian girl has a mean right. Keep writing, we need stories like this- sometimes.

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Well written. My only reservation is, I can't see her being "Friends" with her rapist. If she had said no, it's likely Ben would not have reported her. more likely he would look for more leverage to finally convince her to go along. My guess is the blackmail just gave her an emotional excuse so she could cheat and not hate herself.

Yes, it's great that she saved him, but still, she kept going back twice a week! And probably would have for a long time, She was enjoying it at that point, hard to get past that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Intriguing twists - a word other commentators have often used about this and your other stories. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pathetic. She cheated, not just once but at least eight times and would have continued except that she was caught. Blackmailed ? Doesn’t matter. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Could have used an epilogue, feels a tad unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice job of posting an interesting version of a common LW trope. Very entertaining. Well written.

.

Having the not too bright wife save her hubby was, of course, the reason it was possible for a reconciliation. She was still really stupid to submit to Ben’s blackmail. But I’d not for dumb people, we wouldn’t have much material for LW stories 🤗

.

4 strong ****

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 1 year ago

This story seemed familiar. I posted a story in 2007 anticipating the plot PastMaster would dream up in 2023. Great minds and all of that. Naturally, I liked the plot on this story. The ball bat was a nice touch.

https://literotica.com/s/when-i-get-home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To bad it didn't hit her in the head

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Took a bullet? Well, that's the least she could do, considering her consenting to repeated trysts is what would have caused her husbands death had he been shot as Ben intended. Can't see there's any special reason for a reconciliation. However the story was pretty well written so 4 stars.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Great story although if I was blackmailed, I wouldn't be having dinner with them on the weekends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dull and pointless story. Not entertaining and certainly has no higher purpose so it’s a waste of bits and bandwidth. Cardboard characters.

RodrigoHacheRodrigoHacheabout 1 year ago

User BrentJW had said it all. "Good tale but unlikely that Julianna would happily want to socialize with her blackmailer."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Does it happen that non-voluntary participants in sexual intercourse, obeying a blackmailer-rapist, invitingly shake their ass, offering to take them from behind? And all her chatter about the fact that Ben promised her that her husband would never find out, if he did, he would forgive. She sincerely, gladly believed in his persuasions and in the subsequent, after the first, times, apparently, she had already betrayed consciously and even enjoyed it. She was carried away by an affair and a secret. How, in general, does Ben know about a credit card with which you can pay for a motel in secret from your husband? Surely, she suggested it herself, and if it came to her mind, then perhaps Ben was not the first person with whom she retired to hotels, since the secret credit card was kept in working order for the entire period of her marriage. And it's joyful and in a good mood to go to dinner at the house of a scoundrel and a rapist, nice to communicate with him and his wife - it's somehow illogical. She had to hate him and avoid him in every possible way, reducing contacts to an inevitable minimum. Conclusion: although she initially agreed to adultery as a result of blackmail, she later dutifully accepted it and became interested in both illegal sex and Ben as a lover...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reconciliation? Sure, OK, Why Not? She was willing to die for him; what's that worth? But he needs to get a surrogate to have his children. This woman is just Too Stupid to allow her to have and raise his children. She must have an IQ of 47. So maybe she fucks Ben the first time, thinking its one and done. When he threatens blackmail she goes to the husband, they go to the police, they setup the sting, and they nail the bastard. So I guess she was just going to keep fucking Ben for . . . ever? What a stupid broad.

\

And what was Ben going to do after he shot her husband, shoot her too? Ben's wife can testify about the blackmail, throwing him out, Ben leaving in a rage, Ben owning a gun of the same caliber that was used in the shooting, the neighbors, etc. Till then Ben was very calculating and clever and subtle. Now he goes all Postal, almost advertising his crime? He could have dealt with her husband anytime later, quietly, unexpectedly.

\

It was a good plot idea, but you made the characters too stupid and impetuous to be believable. Still, thanks for the effort.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 year ago

This is a fine example of why reconciliation stories never really work.

You bent over backwards to try to make the wife seem innocent with the blackmail, and then gave her an act of redemption by jumping in front of the bullet. However, Juliana being revealed as a blackmail victim instead of a willing affair partner fundamentally alters the rest of the story.

-

Why would she agree to socialise with Ben and her husband there too? She was basically being raped by Ben twice a week, but she can somehow keep calm and composed in a super high-stress social situation like that?

Also, why did she seem to be an enthusiastic participant in the motel sex if it was non-consensual?

Also, why didn't the husband notice any kind of behavioural change over the previous few weeks that she was being raped by Ben? Nobody can compartmentalise continuing traumatic events like that... it would have caused her to act differently at home, and definitely would have altered her view towards her sex life with the husband.

-

And on to the last and final point. Why would the husband want to stay married to a woman that was so stupid to go along with a blackmail rape? So she loses her job over the screwup... Big fucking deal. Get another one.

She only needed to record the conversation with Peter the first time they went to the motel, then she could immediately leave and go straight to HR. Hell, in this time of "believe all women", she could have run straight to HR with zero evidence and still totally fucked Peter's career as payback. The company would be caught in such a legal minefield, there's no way they'd fire her at that point, the victim of a manager's blackmail rape attempt.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Maybe the champion story for deserved a reconciliation

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

I think he had time for a second whack

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 1 year ago

This is no excuse for cheating. When a person makes a snap decision their personality, their morale make-up has everything to do with what decision they make. Everything else is rationalization. This was rationalization and there is no excuse. **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There's another story with this twist at the end....the wife was involved in incest and had child with her brother. In any event, this was well done. 5

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

Good story, it had at least a wrinkle in the typical study, that Julianna basically makes amends and atones by literally taking a bullet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this one. It's like a delicious candy l want to keep enjoying after it's gone. I wanted more from these characters and a deeper dive into their life. Got a soft spot for me. Again, I want more!

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

So many fallacies, starting with the lying right up to the physical proof. Also, she wouldn't be so willing to socialize with her "blackmailer". She was enjoying the betrayal.

No, this is filled with the usual cliches and the outcome is quite unrealistic. Unless you're one of those simp betas..

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3about 1 year ago

Nicely done! There will always some who say he should have left her. But I agree with Steve’s decision. You spelled out his rationale and it makes sense. 5 stars ⭐️

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

gave it a 3, she jumped in front of the bullet to prove her love for him but she fucked ben for months because of her trust in her husband. love and no trust......what will he do when she starts fucking mary?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doesn’t matter if she was coerced. The only response is to tell Ben to piss off and go straight to your husband for help. Also, stop having the cheated on husbands throw up or cry

Danger09Danger09about 1 year ago

😂😂😂😂you threw her jumping in front of a bullet as a reason why they should should reconcile 🤭.. I'm sorry, I still don't think they should reconcile.. a BULLET is NOT enough of a reason to take the dumb slut back🤧.. if she loveeeeee him so much.... why did she agree to fuck Ben to save a fucking job, instead of telling Ben NO?!.. why did she continue to fuck Ben?.. let's be real had he not confronted her, she'd STILL be fucking Ben, enjoying it and blaming it on "blackmail "🙄... if she love him so much, why didn't she just get ANOTHER JOB?😒...why didn't she tell her husband? .. let's no play with each other.. she eventually came to enjoy fucking Ben.. that's it that's all ...that's why she didnt turn ben down, that's why she didn't tell her husband.. and it's why she was able to look her husband in the lies and lie to him... even when he confronted her, she lied lied lied.. all the way until he showed her pic/videos... that whole her taking a bullet for him made zero sense.. it didn't fit.. it felt like you just threw that in there to justify him taking the dumb whore back.. it's obvious from the MC logic of " she took a bullet for me, that must mean she loves me".. does it? 😂😂😂.. she'll take a bullet for him..... but couldn't keep her legs closed?😏... this was a RAAC story.. the author threw in the bullet scene to lessen the cuckness.. but the bullet part didn't really fit with what he saw in the motel room.. she wasn't being forced.. she in fact looked like she was thoroughly enjoying it.. 😉😄😂 .. reconciliation? I think not..

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year ago

You get a full five stars for this story. I read some of the comments about what Julia should have done. Like she said she was put on the spot to make a decision. Flustered already,she made a rash decision. Others said she would not have continued her social relationship wit her blackmailer. Yeah? How would she explain refusing to go when the two families were close enough the three year old had a pet name for the MC?

The only irrational part is why Ben would jeopardize his marriage. But then cheating IS irrational often unless you just do not care about your marriage. My own idea is he had fantasized about Julianna and when the opportunity came up, he took advantage. nothing was mentioned he engineered the problem.

Overall a very nicely done story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, a powerful story with a surprise ending. I couldn't believe the rationale of Julianna not stopping the sex after the first time. I think that, in some respects, she might have liked it. The video that Ben took, if it came to light, would destroy his own marriage; she should have realized that. However, by her taking a bullet to save her husband, all rationalization of her relationship with Ben is thrown out the window. She, without a doubt, showed her love for her husband. But the whole tale just showed that Julianna is not to bright. Her husband did absolutely the correct thing by forgiving her and resume the marriage. I would have done the same. Story is a good 5 stars. You must laugh at Danger09...what a a**hole!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Great story, you improve with each story you write.

Thank you for this one

Gets 5/5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How the hell could a creative in an advertising agency manage to screw up so much to make a client so angry that he could sue? Did you post a commercial containing hardcore porn on a website with educational games for children, or did you launch an easy-to-remember, clingy slogan with obscene language on the radio? How? What? Few things come to mind...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And one more nuance in the piggy bank of the fact that on her part the novel was not quite (or was not at all) coercion. A small touch that no one has paid attention to in the previous comments yet. Namely: They had a conversation for quite a long time before sex, the content of which the husband did not hear. What could the lovebirds be cooing about so sweetly if, as she claims, sex was under duress and she hated the scoundrel? In my opinion, such a hated sexual duty should have been performed with a minimum of verbal communication and the maximum possible reduction in the time of sexual contacts.

AethurAethurabout 1 year ago

The sacrifice was too much. That, and proof she was blackmailed, doesn't undo the lies and lack of going to her hubby with the truth right away. 4*

lukeey90lukeey90about 1 year ago

The marriage is over she destroyed it...mybe i would be friends with her if it was me but continue in a dead marriage No.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It will probably happen again, since she seems to be an airhead who believes anything.

"You fucked up, and there will be GRAVE CONSEQUENCES"

"Oh no!"

"But I'll save you if you have sex with me"

"But my husband!"

"He'll never find out, and if he does he won't mind"

"Oh, ok then"

Why aren't my coworkers stupid like that?

Wavedave45Wavedave45about 1 year ago

Eh...she was too damn convincing before he showed her the definitive proof.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would’ve been 5⭐️ for the clever twist, but because she did it multiple times, apparently with no noticeable change in behavior plus that half-awake statement, then repeatedly lying as he confronted her with each piece of evidence, plus the absence of his struggling much with changing his mind, nothing about her taking accountability or being remorseful - just couldn’t go above a 3⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd have let her bleed out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mary needs to move in as a second wife.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 1 year ago

Divorce or get fired is a hard choice 4 a selfish bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Leave her on the floor, bleeding out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If she was black mailed and felt so guilty for a whole month the husband would have known something was wrong. She didn't feel guilty at all

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Swing harder next time, and let her bleed out

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a bitch!!

SraulersSraulers11 months ago

She’ll cheat again…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great that she saved his life. Still need to put her down, for the sake of the human race. She’s too stupid to be allowed to breed!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

oh you poor bastard!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Forced unlikely. It's nice she had an instinct to protect him I suppose.

Madeira1076Madeira107610 months ago

I don't get it. Your stories should be rated higher?

I know Loving Wives stories don't get high ratings like other genres but I really like how you tells these.

May all your stories be 4.7 or higher ;)

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy598 months ago

I like these two. I wish somehow we could enjoy more stories about them. Flesh them out even more.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Excellent! Very enjoyable.

usaretusaret8 months ago

Proof is in the pudding.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nicely done . We'll written and very good to read . Thanks for posting .

DK . 4 *

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Very good story. You can’t beat the Louisville Slugger for close in action.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok, you got me on board with the reconciliation. Not an easy thing to do, especially in so short a story.

Thank you

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM