Julia's Coercion - Prologue

Story Info
A prologue to a woman's descent into blackmail.
1.3k words
4.2
11.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is just a prologue to a series I plan to write. This is mainly to introduce the characters and some context. It'll be a slow build up but as the story progresses things will pick up and expand. There is no sex in this part of the story, only a minor ENF situation)

Julia was standing in line at the airport. The lines were long as usual. She couldn't believe that her mom was dragging her to Finland to visit some distant family members in some remote village. Her mother told her that they were going and that was that. The only choice Julia really had was when she could go.

Her mom was very strict growing up and made her very submissive. Even as an adult who's about to move out on her own, Julia still bent to her mother's will. At least she wasn't paying for the trip so she couldn't complain too much, she thought.

As the line slowly meandered forward, Julia was glad she wore comfy clothes. Her black leggings and white crop top underneath her navy-blue sweater were her usual choice of attire. She never wore underwear on these flights because she didn't like to wear underwear for more than a day at a time.

Flying from America to Finland took about 12 hours and there was no running water at the village so she had to conserve her underwear. Julia's boyfriend, John, always tried to get her to abandon underwear completely but she wasn't a fan of that idea. She felt more comfortable wearing underwear unless there was a purpose behind not wearing any.

She would on occasion for her date nights not wear any underwear just to satisfy her boyfriend. She was always wet and slightly turned on whenever she went out without underwear. It always perplexed her boyfriend.

"How can you not like it when you're clearly wet?!" John would say almost every time she went out without underwear.

"I don't know, maybe it just needs some more lubrication since it's more exposed." Julia would always respond with some reason or another. She did sometimes enjoy it but would easily get scared someone might know or she might accidentally flash someone.

She was now getting very close to the TSA machines she's grown used to going through. Her mother liked to be efficient so she would start untying her shoes and undoing her belt way ahead of time just to make the process smoother. Julia on the other hand didn't see the need for it. There almost always was a backed-up que for the scanners, giving Julia plenty of time to untie and take off her shoes. She and her mother always ended up on the backed up line at the same time.

Julia also didn't have much to prepare. She had no pockets so everything was in her bag and all she had to do was to take off her shoes. After another 20 minutes they were finally at the scanners. Julia's mother already grabbed the square basket and began to put her stuff in while Julia was still untying her shoes. As she stood back up, the TSA agent who was standing past the scanner looked at her.

"Ma'am please take off your sweater." the agent said with a bored face.

Julia hesitated at first because she had never taken off her sweater before. She looked at her sweater to make sure there were no metal parts to it. While Julia was going through this whole thought process, her mother was growing impatient.

Julia placed her bag and shoes into the basket. She was aware of her crop top underneath and didn't want it to ride up as she took off her sweater. She was making sure the crop top wasn't stuck to the sweater and began peeling it from her sweater.

All of a sudden, Julia felt hands at the bottom of her sweater and very quickly her sweater was pulled over her but got stuck. The sweater got stuck at her head because the neck hole was a little small. Her arms were warped in a weird manner above her head. Strangely her chest felt a bit chilly.

It was then she realized that when her sweater was pulled up so was her crop top. Her tits were out for everyone to see. She started to panic a little bit and bounced up and down a little bit. It didn't help much. She could feel her tits bounce around a little as well. Whoever could see them was probably enjoying the show.

She could feel her nipples hardening, she really wanted to get this sweater off NOW. After a little more wriggling it came off. She quickly pulled her arms down to her crop top and brought it down. She glanced around to see who saw but it seemed no one had really seen her tits. No one but the TSA agent. His bored look was replaced with a small, smug grin. Julia's face grew red with embarrassment. She also noticed her hair was a mess and began to fix it.

The TSA agent had been on his feet for eight hours at this point and staring at people walking through a scanner all day became monotonous. The show he just witnessed though did not hurt his eyes, quite the opposite. He just saw this 5'7 girl bounce her tits right in front of him. They looked like 36C tits and they were still perky. Her nipples were a nice soft pink color and they stood out with her somewhat pale complexion.

He was disappointed when she got the sweater off and she immediately went for her crop top. Her brown hair is a mess, he couldn't help but wonder whether or not the carpet matches the drapes, if there were drapes. Sadly, he'll never know, he thought, but at least he got to see her tits which for these long shifts is a god send. If only this happened more often.

His eyes met with her deep blue eyes and she looked away in embarrassment. Poor thing he thought, she wasn't sure if anyone else saw. He looked at her and her mother and just let these two women go through. It was the least he could do to pay for the show he just had. He wondered if he should ask this girl's name before she leaves.

Don't be ridiculous Robert you're not going to do anything with that information, the TSA agent chided himself.

After what felt like an eternity, Julia was through the machines and grabbed all her stuff. She wanted to flee the scene of the crime as quickly as she could.

After they had walked away a bit, Julia worked up the courage to talk to her mom about the incident.

"Why did you do that? That was very unnecessary!" Julia stressed to her mother.

"You were taking too long to take off that sweater. I want to see the shops before boarding starts." her mother replied.

"My boobs fell out when you did that and everyone saw." Julia continued.

"Did they? I don't think anyone saw, maybe next time you'll be better prepared once we reach the scanners." Her mother responded in a slightly annoyed tone.

"How would you know; you were standing behind me? The TSA agent definitely saw." Julia said as she felt a bit of embarrassment wash over her again.

"It's a good thing you're a beautiful woman then, maybe that's why he let us through with no problems. It's really not as big of a deal as you think it is. Boobs are just balls of fat, really not much to see there." her mother replied in a very casual tone.

Julia was a little flustered internally. Her mother might be used to using her assets to get things done but Julia certainly wasn't and she didn't want to start now. This was day 0 of their two-and-a-half-week trip. Off to a rocky start but it couldn't get worse...

(Thank you to all who supported me with my last story, your comments did not go unnoticed. I'm still trying to figure out how to directly respond to someone in the comment section)