Forced Pt. 01: The Pool

Story Info
Jenna thought she was all alone... she was wrong...
2.4k words
4.23
32k
51

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/23/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna was currently the only one at the indoor pool late on this Saturday afternoon. It was Spring and everyone was starting to enjoy the nice weather outside more, pulling people away from the indoors. Jenna was there to swim laps like she did every Saturday afternoon to get her exercise. She wore a shiny purple Leohex swim suit that looked velvety from afar. It zipped half way down in the front and had a couple of hip cutouts on the sides. It was easily her favorite suit. Jenna took her time swimming laps as she didnt have much else going today. Her family was all out and about. Her parents were as some news conference for work out of town and her younger sister was currently volunteering down at the animal shelter, building up her community engagement section of her resume, prepping for college, she is nineteen afterall.

After about an hour or so of swimming laps around the pool, Jenna hopped up and sat on the edge of the pool looking out over the water. She took a few deep breaths as she wrapped her towel around her shoulders, taking her time to dry off. Standing up, she pulled the towel from around her and began wiping her arms and legs, getting herself dry. Completely unaware to her, she had been watched for the last half hour as she swam. It was a 39 year old man visiting for business from out of town. It was a man who didnt mind taking chances... taking risks... taking what he wanted.

Jenna barely had any time to react as the man grabbed her from behind, grabbing onto her wrists and wrapping his hands around her. He stood a good several inches taller than Jenna. He smiled wickedly as Jenna struggled a bit.

"My my... what do we have here? A young teen out for a swim by herself? You must feel so grown up" He said in his demeaning tone.

Jenna didnt say anything at first, struggling to get free, but not having any luck as he held her tightly.

"Its ok, sweetie... settle down. I have plans for you whether you like it or not... so save your strength." The man said as he began to pull Jenna slowly over to the long wall by the side of the pool. There was a longer mirror that hung on the wall with a sturdy shelf for people to put their belongings when they were swimming. The man pulled Jenna over to it, spinning themselves around and giving Jenna the first good look at her attacker. He had a smug look on his face, one of determination and motivation. This made Jenna much more nervous.

"Now Jenna, there is no one here currently, and I know no one is going to be here for a while. So we are going to have our fun... whether you like it or not." The man said as he released one of Jenna's hands to grab the zipper of her suit. He quickly yanked it down, but it got stuck right around her belly button. He shrugged it off as he pulled open the suit, allowing Jenna's soft breasts to pop out. Jenna was already overwhelmed, feeling this man start to take advantage of her. She tried to wiggle free, but couldnt. The man, just for fun, grabbed both wrists, pulling them behind her and making her lean forward a bit as he looked at her in the mirror.

"My my, those are some lovely tits, Jenna." The man said, regripping her wrists behind her with one hand and then reaching around with his left hand, groping her breasts, getting his first feel of her soft skin. Grabbing onto her left one and getting a full feel for her size, enjoying it immensely. Jenna winced a bit as he groped her breast, having given very few people the opportunity to touch her like that.

After a moment, the man let go, standing up tall and straight, looking over Jenna's vulnerable body, admiring it so. He let his free hand run down her back, down and cupping onto Jenna's plump ass. "My my... thats an ass most step fathers would love a chance at." He said, raising his hand and slapping it down on her partially exposed ass. He smiled as her body jiggled under his slap. He then took the material of Jenna's suit and wedgied it between her cheeks, giving him a great view of what her ass actually looked like. "Oh there we go, Jenna." He said, slapping her ass with a strong sense of dominance.

Jenna whimpered again as she felt the slight sting on her ass. This man, whom she has never met before, taking full advantage of her body in a place of familiarity.

The man wasted no time, reaching back and unzipping his pants, then reaching in and fishing out his cock. Jenna saw this in the mirror and she tried to free herself again.

This time, the man grabbed onto her ponytail firmly and yanked it back towards him, bringing his head right next to hers as he talked to her in the mirror, eyeing her breasts sticking out of her suit again.

"Now, Jenna. Im going to need your help with some of this next part." he said, reaching back behind Jenna, running his hand between her legs and ever so slowly pulling her suit to the side, allowing her innocence to feel the cool air for the first time. The man's tongue hit the roof of his mouth as he slowly let his hand glide underneath her, between her legs, allowing his hand to cup her soft, innocent lips for the first time. He sighed with a perverted sense of pleasure. "Oh my, sweetie. You are a delicate little flower, arent you?"

Jenna's face went red, feeling his hand between her legs, unable to do a thing about it as he watched her reaction in the mirror, seeing how just the simplest of grazes made her twitch and shift. He softly ran his hand forward, allowing his fingers to touch just above her pelvis, and then slowly dragged his hand backwards, letting his middle finger press firmly against her soft, shaven body, parting her lips ever so slowly as he taunted her more and more. His middle finger parting her lips, allowing himself to get his finger wet with her body before pressing it slowly, yet firmly into her body. Jenna gasped with shame as she felt his finger violate her body for the first time.

The man put his lips to her ear as he watched her wince. "How many boys have touched you like this, sweetie?" Jenna trembled as his finger continued to penetrate her, feeling it press in farther and farther, never pulling back until his hand cupped between her legs again, his finger three knuckles deep. "Come on, sweet Jenna... How many of those classmates have had the chance to slide their fingers inside of you like this?" The man could see how he was making Jenna feel on her face, and he loved it. Jenna bit her lip as she felt him slide his finger out then back in slowly.

"th...three..." Jenna finally caved.

"Oh three? That's hardly anything, sweetie. I figured you would have been into the double digits by now." He said, letting his finger slide in and out of her with a bit more pace, feeling her body tighten around it and then give as he pressed back in. This made the man incredibly hard as he felt her innocence like this, watching her face struggle as she felt him. "Now, sweetie. We both know where things are going to go from here. And I am going to need a little help from you." He said, whispering into her ear, letting his nose tease her ear a bit as he talked. "I know you weren't expecting any of this to happen today. But I want you to help me out here... I want you to ask for me to rape you."

Jenna's face went white hearing him say that, feeling her nerves jump, her adrenaline race. But there was nothing she could do. The man stood behind her, stroking his cock, looking at Jenna in the mirror as he thought about what it was going to feel like spreading her pussy for the first time. To allow himself more room between Jenna's legs, he grabbed onto her left leg and threw it up on the shelf. This spread Jenna's legs more, her suit clearly not covering her body anymore as he leaned back slightly, standing tall and looking down at her body her was about to fuck.

The man began to grow impatient. Slapping her ass, making her feel the sting as he stood there. "Come on, Jenna. Dont make me wait all day. I have plans later..." He said, yanking her hair back firmly.

Jenna could hardly believe what was about to happen. Her knees trembled beneath her. She saw no way out. "P....please rape me sir...."

Thats all the man needed, stepping forward, rubbing his cock against her soft lips a couple times and then pressing into her, making her take his cock for the first time. Jenna gasped aloud, her hands grabbing at the shelf, looking down as she tried to feel her body adjust to the mans cock. His head pushed in, followed by several inches of pure steel. The man moaned as soon as he was balls deep inside of her.

"Oh fuck, thats a lovely pussy you have there, sweetie." He said, holding himself balls deep inside of her, allowing her to feel his cock pulsing with excitement against the inside of her body. Leaning back and looking down at the girl he started to fuck, reaching up, he grabbed onto her ponytail and began to slowly pull out, looking down watching his cock appear again from between Jenna's legs. Her inward-tucked lips squeezing him tightly as he slowly edged out and then firmly pressed back in, making her take it again. "Fuck yes. Daddy's home." He said, feeling as it he was on cloud nine. Then, without warning, he pulled out and began to fuck her at a decent rate.

Jenna's body slapped against his as he met her with each thrust. Her breasts bouncing in the open in plain view of this strange man. Jenna's eyes closing and opening, not wanting to look at the man directly as he penetrated her body over and over again.

"You certainly have a tight pussy, Jenna." the man said, fucking into her again, making her whimper with his size. "Why dont you thank your daddy for taking your pussy." He said, thrusting into her again.

Jenna's mind raced, feeling this strange man slamming into her time and time again, feeling helpless, feeling used, feeling ashamed. "Th..thank you.... daddy... for taking my pussy"

"Mmmmm fuck, that a girl." He said, slamming into her as deep as he could, pulling her ponytail back, forcing her to make eye contact with her. "So, miss Jenna. Why dont you tell me when your younger sister is scheduled to be done volunteering..." The man asked.

Jenna's body froze. 'How did he know about his sister? Who is this guy?' Her mind raced, in a panic.

The man leaned forward and got really close to Jenna's ear again as he continued to take small thrusts in and out of her. "You didnt think I would come prepared this well, did you, Jenna? Once I am done here using you, I think Ill pay Lauren a little visit"

Then the man thrusted into Jenna deep, making her take his cock balls deep. He loved the expressions on Jenna's face as she gasped, feeling him take her innocence bit by bit. "But first..."

The man quickly pulled out of Jenna, at the same time pulling her with him, grabbing onto both of her wrists and pulling them behind her. Then, once he had a secure grip on both hands, grabbed Jenna's phone from the shelf. Holding it in front of her face for a moment, allowing the screen to unlock... "Too easy.... " He said as he scrolled through her phone with one hand, taking a minute to look for something specific. "Ah, here we go...". The man quickly placed the phone propped up on the shelf in front of them as he pulled both of Jenna's arms back behind her, forcing them straight, which in turn made her bend over quite a ways. With his free hand, the man grabbed the base of his cock and slide it back into her, feeling her body had tightened slightly.

"Oh fuuuuck yea, Jenna" He said as he then used each hand to hold onto Jenna's wrists, basically using her arms light reigns. Jenna felt incredibly helpless as the man penetrated her deeply yet again. Then, Jenna noticed the phone. It was recording... she could see herself in as the man continued to fuck her. He began thrusting into her harder than he had, really giving it to her. Jenna couldnt help but whimper and whine as his cock slammed into her time and time again.

"I have to tell you Jenna.... you certainly can take a good pounding.... " He said as he continued to fuck her hard. Her ass slapping against his thighs as it echoes through the pool. Jenna's knees trembled beneath her, she was exhausted, her pussy felt incredibly sensitive and all the man wanted to do was fuck her even harder. "Ive got incredible stamina, Jenna. Im going to fuck you and you are going to cum all over my cock.... understand?" He said, thrusting into her hard, making her whimper.

He began to fuck her relentlessly. Jenna whimpered so loudly that she was basically screaming as he ravaged her insides. "Mmmm fuck.... fuck fuck...." the man said, feeling his cock begin to swell. Jenna's eyes closed tightly feeling her body being pushed to climax until she couldnt hold it anymore. She screamed and then went silent, her body feeling paralyzed as she began to orgasm hard than shes ever done. Her female juices coating the mans cock more as it warmed him and made him want to explode inside of her... which was inevitable.

As Jenna's orgasm peaked, the man moaned out, fucking Jenna's teen pussy relentlessly. "Uhhh fuck! Take that load into your pussy, slut. Take that seed!"