Julia's First Anal

Story Info
Michelle and AJ give Julia her first-ever anal experience.
3.7k words
4.51
8.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia had been to their house almost every Friday for months now, it was almost a tradition. Michelle and Julia are good friends, and AJ knows Julia through work. They all started hanging out a few months ago after a work party where Michelle met Julia and really hit it off.

Tonight was another Friday Tradition night. Except tonight, AJ wanted to have a taste of the new bottle of tequila he had just gotten. The moment he pulled the bottle out, Julia gasped and blurted out "Oh, that does not seem like a good idea!"

"What's wrong, you don't like tequila?" AJ asked.

"No, the problem is I REALLY like tequila!" Julia exclaimed.

"Well then, I don't see a problem!" AJ fired back.

With that, AJ grabbed three shot glasses and poured them each a shot. He knew Michelle would not protest the tequila, but he knew his wife well enough to know that she would require a slice of lime and a pinch of salt before she would take the shot. So, AJ sliced the lime and set the salt shaker on the kitchen island.

The kids were upstairs in bed, and a bluetooth speaker was lightly playing some music in the background. The three sat in the kitchen talking about all different topics, ranging from musicians and movie trivia, to work, to social beliefs. Michelle and AJ had met their intellectual equal. They were both fond of Julia, and found her to be very attractive. Julia is mixed-race with dark hair and skin complexion, and a petite frame with large breasts. She has a very pretty face and an outgoing personality. It was hard not to like her.

The shots of Casamigos went down smoothly. As did the following four shots that they each drank.

"Ok, I'm done, I have to drive home. I can't have any more." Julia said after taking the fifth shot.

"It's ok, we'll just dance off the liquor!" Michelle said as she grabbed the speaker and took Julia by the hand. Julia followed behind her, but not without some protest.

"I'm not really much of a dancer," Julia said with a skeptical look on her face.

"Ok, then I'll dance." Michelle responded.

Michelle dragged Julia into the master bedroom which fed directly from the kitchen. AJ smiled as he watched his wife. He knew that once she's had enough drinks, she always got the sudden urge to dance. AJ stepped into the doorway as Michelle led Julia to the lounge chair in the corner of the room and made her sit. Then she danced over to where AJ was standing with the speaker in her hand.

"Will you dance with me?" She asked AJ with a wink.

"Do I have a choice?" AJ responded jokingly.

Michelle and AJ danced in the middle of the carpeted bedroom. They've been married for 12 years and AJ knew it was Michelle's favorite activity. The tequila had taken away both of their inhibitions, and they did not care if it was weird to dance in front of Julia. They were perfectly content with turning each other on, feeling each other move to the flow of the music. Then Michelle whispered in AJ's ear "I wanna fuck her tonight".

The Apple Music station playing from Michelle's phone was set to 90's hits. AJ and Michelle are a little older than Julia, but she recognized the majority of the songs that played throughout the night. Julia watched as AJ and Michelle danced to the second half of the Usher song that played through the speaker. She watched their bodies sway together to the rhythm of the music. She had been with both men and women before, and thought to herself that AJ and Michelle were both her type. She also thought that sitting and watching them dance was not as awkward as she might have originally thought. She's never once felt like a third wheel with them. Then she wondered if that was the tequila whispering in her mind.

She quickly recognized the next song that came on. AJ did as well, and managed to slip out an "oh shit" before he was left standing alone on the dance floor.

The opening music chords of Juvenile's song "Slow Motion" is easily recognizable. Michelle instantly recognized it, and AJ knew this to be one of her favorite songs. AJ stood in the middle of the room as Michelle made her way over to where Julia was seated. Julia watched as Michelle swayed her body and came closer. Just like that, the show on the dance floor was turned into her own personal lap dance. Michelle danced for Julia as AJ stood back and watched. Michelle sat backwards onto Julia's lap and wiggled her ass as she let her hair fall back and swing in Julia's face. Michelle bent forward and put her hands on the ground for balance as she shook her round, plump ass. She then felt a sudden sting on her right ass cheek as Julia smacked the back pocket of her tight, blue denim jeans. Michelle sat back and looked over her shoulder at the devilish smile on Julia's face.

Julia started swaying her hips along with Michelle's. AJ stood watching the two dance in the lounge chair, his eyes going back and forth from Michelle's body and Julia's face. Julia was enjoying the lap dance. She caught AJ looking at her and held his gaze for a few seconds. She figured that if he was going to watch, she would give him a show. While Michelle was dancing, Julia reached around the front of her body and grabbed both of her B-cup breasts. Michelle's breath caught, but she kept on dancing without skipping a beat. Julia looked at AJ to gauge his reaction. AJ bit his bottom lip and nodded in approval.

Michelle suddenly stood up and turned to face Julia, then leaned forward and straddled her in the lounge chair. Michelle was still swaying to the beat of the music as she took off her blouse. The flesh-colored bra underneath came off almost instantly. Now Michelle sat topless on top of Julia, and all three of them were smiling. Michelle grabbed Julia's face in both of her hands and kissed her passionately.

AJ watched intently as the two women made out on the lounge chair, feeling his cock swelling underneath his pants. Julia grabbed Michelle's breasts and sucked on her nipples. It wasn't long before Julia's shirt and bra came off also. AJ could hear Michelle's moans of pleasure over the music that was still playing in the background.

Suddenly, Julia grabbed Michelle's ass and tried to stand up while holding her up. They didn't make it far from the chair before they both tumbled to the ground.

"Well that wasn't quite how I planned!" Julia said as they both laughed.

Now Michelle was on her back on the ground, with Julia between her legs. Julia took this opportunity to take off Michelle's pants and thong, then she quickly made her way down Michelle's body.

"Oh my God!" Michelle gasped when she felt Julia's warm tongue slither down her clit. Michelle reached between her legs and grabbed two handfuls of the dark, black hair and squeezed. "Damn, this is definitely not your first time!"

Michelle suddenly remembered that they were not alone. She looked up and saw AJ standing close to where they had crashed onto the floor. She let go of her hold on Julia's hair and reached both hands up towards AJ, waving for him to come join.

"Hmm, I think I'd like to watch this for a bit first." AJ said. Then he carefully stepped around them, closed the bedroom door, and sat on the vacant lounge chair. AJ watched as Michelle writhed around on the ground in pleasure. Twice Michelle tried to sit up, and Julia pushed her shoulders back down to the ground without removing her mouth from Michelle's pussy.

"Let me up, this isn't just for me!" Michelle finally blurted out between moans.

For the first time, Michelle felt Julia's lips release from hers before she simply replied "Make me!" AJ smiled at that. He knew that would make for a fun night.

With that, Michelle grabbed as big a handful of hair as she could grip and pushed Julia's face away. The suction that Julia's lips had on Michelle's pussy lips created an audible pop. Michelle used the handful of hair to force Julia's head to the ground and climbed on top of her. She went to work on getting Julia's pants off. It didn't take long before she got to taste Julia's sweet pussy. Julia was already sopping wet, and Michelle added her spit to the mix. She enjoyed sloppy sex, and wanted Julia's pussy to be nice and wet for when AJ decided to slide his dick inside of her.

AJ watched for a while as his wife intertwined her lips with Julia's labias and made her squirm on the ground. Finally, AJ decided to get up and join in on the fun. He quickly took his shirt off and looked over at Julia as he undid his pants. Julia had a big smile on her face as she watched AJ undress.

"Mmhmm, I was wondering when you were going to join." Julia said to AJ.

AJ took it as an invitation. Once he had his pants off, he went over to where Julia's head was laying and guided his hard cock down to her mouth. Julia looked up and eagerly wrapped the head of his dick into the warmth of her tongue and lips. AJ grabbed her neck as he slowly slid his cock deeper into her throat. The hum in Julia's moan vibrated down the base of his dick.

Michelle looked up and watched as her husband's dick disappeared into Julia's mouth. She loved to watch. Watching Julia suck on AJ's cock made her even more horny, and so she sucked harder on Julia's clit. She tasted sweeter than any other pussy that Michelle had ever tasted before. As Michelle flickered the swollen clit, she extended her middle and ring fingers on her right hand and penetrated Julia's tight, wet pussy.

Julia moaned, and AJ pushed his cock deeper until no sound fit through her throat to come out. Then he released his grip on Julia's neck and reached down her chest and pinched both nipples. She pushed his hips away to catch her breath and her hum was slightly higher pitched this time. AJ remembered her "make me" comment, so he used a decent amount of force when he pinched. He knew she wouldn't mind.

"Time to move. Let's make this a little more comfortable," AJ suggested.

AJ stood up, but neither of the women moved from where they were. AJ walked around and smacked Michelle's ass, leaving a red handprint on her right cheek. She turned to look at him, and as she did AJ grabbed her by the neck and reached down and grabbed a handful of Julia's hair. He helped them both up to their feet.

"Hmmm, is that all you got?" Julia said as she got up to her feet.

"I see you're going to be fun" AJ responded. He let go of her straight, black hair and grabbed her by the neck also. He pulled her in close and kissed her.

"Mmmm" Michelle moaned. Then she grabbed AJ's dick and started stroking it.

AJ pushed Julia's face away from his, pulled Michelle in and kissed her. Julia reached over and grabbed Michelle's tit and pinched her nipple. Michelle gasped. As her mouth opened, AJ bit her bottom lip. He was still holding both of the women by the neck, so he pushed Julia onto the bed.

"Get on top of her" AJ instructed Michelle.

"Yes sir" Michelle responded. AJ smiled back at her.

Michelle climbed up on the bed, as she was told. She decided that she had not gotten her fill of Julia's delicious pussy, so she turned to position herself on top in the 69 position. Both women immediately got to work with their mouths. Michelle began licking long strokes with her tongue up and down Julia's pussy. She was teasing. Julia, on the other hand, grabbed both of Michelle's ass cheeks and pulled her hips down. She quickly found Michelle's clit and started teasing it again with her tongue.

AJ decided that he was done watching. He was eager to get a taste of Julia's pussy, but he wanted to make sure that his wife was taken care of. He mounted the bed and got behind Michelle. Julia was tongue deep in Michelle, so AJ put his hand on her forehead and pushed it down. He set his dick on Julia's forehead, and again she obliged by tilting her head up and sucking on the head of his cock.

"It's not your turn," AJ said to Julia. Then he grabbed his dick and slowly penetrated his wife's soaking wet pussy. By this point, her clit and lips were swollen with blood, and she was eager for him. Michelle pushed her hips back into AJ and took the whole length of his shaft inside of her.

Julia watched as the action happened inches from her face. She loved the visual. She wanted to do her part of the work, so she turned her head sideways as far as she could and licked Michelle's clit between AJ's strokes.

"Oh yeah, pound that pussy!" Julia urged.

"Fuck me! Oh Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Michelle yelled.

Michelle usually isn't much of a talker during sex, so AJ knew the tequila was still coursing through her body. It didn't matter to him though. He continued pumping in and out of Michelle's pussy. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back into him as he pounded his hips forward. This continued on, with all three moaning, until finally Michelle had had enough.

"I want you to fuck her" Michelle blurted out.

AJ gave her one more hard thrust and then slowly pulled his dick out of her. "Yes ma'am" he replied. Julia was eager for her turn.

Michelle got up and laid back on top of the pillows. AJ grabbed Julia's throat and hair and turned her over. He positioned Julia's head in between Michelle's legs and got behind her. He leaned down and licked Julia's pussy, from her clit all the way up to her butt hole. Julia jumped forward out of surprise. Nobody had ever done that to her before, and it caught her off guard. She looked back at AJ.

"Don't worry about me, focus on your job!" AJ told her. Then he straightened back up and slowly slid his dick inside her pussy.

"Ooohhh, yes" Julia sighed with content.

AJ reared his hand back and smacked Julia's right ass cheek. "You'd better keep that mouth busy with more licking and less talking," he told her.

"Mmm, yes sir," she responded.

AJ looked at Michelle, who was smiling at him. Michelle grabbed Julia's hair and pulled her closer. Then she looked at AJ and said "now fuck her like you fucked me".

AJ didn't need any more instruction. He slowly pulled his hips back and then gave one hard pump forward. Again, slowly back until his dick head almost came out of her pussy, and a single hard pump forward. He repeated a few more times, each time feeling Julia's pussy release a little more fluid onto his dick and making it shiny when he pulled out. Finally, he sped up and fucked Julia as he had done his wife. He could hear Julia moaning into Michelle's pussy, but she obeyed and kept her lips locked on.

Michelle loved this angle. She can see Julia's eyes widen when AJ first slid his dick inside of her. She knew the feeling well, and it turned her on to know that Julia was enjoying her husband as much as she does. She could also see the focused look on AJ's face. Michelle knows that he takes pride in pleasing women, and she has always been satisfied. Now she was enjoying watching him do it to someone else.

Julia focused on Michelle's pussy. She didn't have much of a say in what AJ was doing, since he was holding onto her hips. So, she wrapped her arms under Michelle's legs in order to hold on, and kept her tongue flickering as she sucked on Michelle's clit.

After some time, Michelle finally said what was really on her mind. "I want you to fuck her ass," she instructed AJ.

"Oh no, nuh uh," Julia immediately came up and said.

AJ slowed his thrusts down, until he finally pulled all the way out of Julia. His dick was sopping wet. He leaned forward and put Michelle's hands on Julia's wrists. Then he lightly pulled back on Julia's hair to lift her face away from Michelle's legs.

"Who said you had a choice? What was it you said earlier? 'Make me'?" he whispered in her ear.

AJ let go of her hair and slid his body backwards. He lightly touched his lips to Julia's back as he made his way down her spine. When he got to her hips, again, he started with his tongue on her clit and slid it all the way up her anus. This time she didn't flinch. This was the sign he was looking for. He had no intentions on raping her, but he knew the moment that she made that comment, she was up for anything. She just needed a little convincing.

"But I've never done that before" Julia weakly resisted in a whiney voice. She lifted her hips slightly, and spread her legs a bit to give AJ easier access.

"Well, we are glad to be your first" Michelle responded. She tightened her grip on Julia's wrists. Michelle was not surprised when Julia didn't try to pull away.

AJ again ran his tongue up her crack, this time putting more pressure behind it. When he got to her ass, he let the saliva run down his tongue for lubrication. He straightened up and grabbed his dick. Slowly he started pushing his dick head into Julia's ass. At first, she gave out a high pitched squeal. He slowly eased in, inch by inch, spreading her ass apart. Each time he pushed forward a little, Julia would moan into Michelle's pussy and adjust her hips to accept him inside of her. When he finally got his cock all the way in Julia's ass, he just held it there for a few moments. He wanted to be somewhat gentle, considering this was her first time.

After a few moments, he began pulling back out. Again, Julia moaned. But, this time the moan sounded slightly different. AJ pushed back forward into her. He then put his hand in front of her thighs and slid her knees backwards so that Julia was laying flat on her stomach, AJ's hard cock still in her ass. Now, in this new position, AJ started speeding up his strokes. Gradually, he got to where he was pounding his cock into Julia's ass with no resistance from her.

"Oh! My! God!" Julia's screams were muffled by Michelle's pussy.

AJ could feel Julia's body tensing up. Michelle could feel it too. Julia was latched on tight to Michelle's legs, and her grip was tightening.

"Oh my God!" Julia screamed again.

AJ kept pounding. Since he was laying flat on top of her, he used a free hand to reach underneath Julia and found her pussy. It felt like her lips were engorged with half the blood in her body. He rubbed her clit slightly, and then slid his middle finger inside of her. That's finally what did it.

"Aaahhh, OH MY GOD! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" Julia yelled as every muscle in her body tightened. AJ could feel her pussy contracting on his finger and twitching in his palm. Each spasm of her body squeezed him, and her ass tightened around the base of his cock as he pumped.

"Oh shit, that's fucking good" AJ was now yelling. He was close to orgasm now also. The sensory overload was getting the better of him. Michelle could see the climax building on his face.

"Cum in her, Daddy! Cum in her ass!" Michelle told AJ. She, too, was close to orgasm.

AJ's cock swelled inside of Julia until finally bursting. AJ erupted in Julia's ass and let out an extended moan of pleasure. Julia lifted her hips toward him, accepting all of his sticky ejaculate, allowing him to mark his territory inside of her virgin asshole.

From the moment AJ's dick penetrated her ass, Julia's lips hadn't left Michelle's pussy. Combined with watching AJ fuck, and now watching both of them cum was enough for Michelle's orgasm to tip over. Julia sensed it and slid two fingers in Michelle's pussy as she kept licking. Julia wanted to feel Michelle's pussy contract. Julia also wanted the satisfaction of knowing that she brought another woman to orgasm. Michelle wasn't quite as loud as Julia and AJ, but she let out an extended moan as her body shivered and twitched.

All three laid there for a few moments without moving. They slowly gathered the energy to roll over and find a sleeping position. AJ laid flat on his back with Michelle and Julia on either side of him. Both of them laid with their head on his shoulders and a hand on his chest. None of them said anything, they just basked in the moment. Before long, all three were asleep.

The next morning, AJ got up first and made coffee. Michelle came out of the room next, and AJ poured her a glass. He kissed his wife good morning, and sat down next to her for their daily chat. Julia woke up and realized that she wasn't in her own bed. It startled her at first, and then the memories of the evening began settling into her mind. She was suddenly relieved that it wasn't all a dream. She had found something new to experiment with.