Julia's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-You're a good boy, now you're going to turn around very slowly and masturbate for us. -Said Cinthya as she gently stroked his back and gave him another spank.

Julia was very excited and froze, she was about to be discovered.

-Maybe you want us to explore a different kind of pleasure," said Melina. As her hands roamed over Julia's buttocks and her fingers began to play, digging deeper and deeper into those round cheeks, this made Julia gasp as the fingers entered her and she orgasmed.

-Now you must please Melina and me, you will turn around and show us how you masturbate, you need not fear. We are not fans of size; we want to see how hard you are and your aroused face will be more pleasurable for us before we make you ours. Go on, show us yours like a good boy eager to please us! -said Cinthya.

Julia was now completely naked, she was cornered and still excited, she put a hand on her pubis and began to rub it gently feeling a lot of pleasure and began to turn around in front of her dominas, she no longer cared about being discovered, she was invaded by the need to relieve all that excitement that ran through her body.

In that darkness of the labyrinth garden, Julia turned before her dominas while she gently and pleasantly stimulated her vagina, this was something she never did in public and she was enjoying the experience of being observed in such an intimate and pleasurable moment for her.

Cinthya and Melina approached Julia and both simultaneously kissed each of her cheeks, while each took Julia's false beard and wig to free her reddish and beautiful hair while they indicated to the excited redhead not to stop the activity she was performing between her thighs.

-That's better, you're a beautiful woman enjoying her body, we're so glad you can join us! -said Cinthya.

Julia continued to stimulate herself to climax again and again until she reached a pleasurable plateau, lying down on the grass where she could experience the joy of female ejaculation before her very pleased dominas, who were beside her tenderly caressing Julia.

Cinthya and Melina enjoyed every moment of their naughty adventure freeing Julia from her disguise and joined under the cover of night in collective masturbation relieving all their excitement together with Julia.

The 3 naked girls, once they had reached their climax, lay embraced on the grass in that secluded spot of the labyrinth garden, silently enjoying that beautiful moment full of magic.

A couple on their way back to the party met them. It was Mrs. Bachman and her husband - Girls, let's go back to the party, the toast will start soon! -said the lady.

The girls got up and followed Mr. and Mrs. Bachman to the main hall. There they met Luli who was with a big smile as she saw Julia joining the naked ladies of the party being escorted to the lounge by Cinthya and Melina.

- Thank you so much for your help Cinthya and Melina! You are wonderful and I see that Julia has made a good connection with you, that makes me very happy. -Said Luli.

- So, you guys knew all along about my disguise? -said Julia.

- Of course, you did! Luli told us about you and your desire to come, we wanted your introduction to this CMNF world to be a little playful and we didn't think that undressing you would be so pleasurable, we must thank you for the wonderful experience. -said Cinthya.

Julia saw in Cinthya and Melina's eyes that what happened in that labyrinth once they undressed her, was not something planned and that it was simply spontaneity that led the 3 girls to that unique and extremely pleasurable experience.

The 4 embraced each other, soon Michael arrived and saw that his little sister was no longer a child, he saw in her a beautiful and radiant woman ready to live in that adult world, soon someone from the service appeared with drinks for everyone and happily toasted to Julia's initiation in the world of the CMNF where she forged that night 2 great friendships for all her life.

12