All Comments on 'Julia's New Patient Ch. 02'

by TherapistJuliaKelly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dbroseleydbroseleyover 12 years ago

Enjoy this chapter too. Hope that will be more chapter to come in this story.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Absolutely

delicious. Thank you TherapistJuliaKelly.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
Could have been

A good story but it went from the sublime to ridiculous fast.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Great chapter

I certainly hope she teaches the boy to eat pussy, and makes him suck his mom off a couple of times on Mondays, along with watching his mom fucking herself with the big dildo.

I like the way the doctor does her business, it's just too bad she only deals with boys.

I still want to read about his mom and him fucking, perhaps in the next chapter?

Thanks for the hot chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

How fuckin' hot is this!!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 12 years ago
im confused

am i in the wrong category ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

enjoyed part 2, but Julia should have let him shoot the load all over her face

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Please write more!

TherapistJuliaKellyTherapistJuliaKellyover 12 years agoAuthor
thank you all so much!

I have received many kind letters, and I appreciate all the folks who have "favorited" me. I just submitted a new chapter- I suppose it will be online in a few days.

Just so you don't feel teased, I'll let you know that in the next chapter, "Julia" gives the reader some of the backstory on herself and her relationship with James as she prepares herself, psychologically and physically, to fuck him- but it's in chapter four (which I am currently writing) where she actually strokes his cock- umm, except for the time it happens in Chapter Three...

all will be explained soon!

Bill69billBill69billabout 10 years ago
You are sooo mean

I sure am glad my grandma let me cum as needed!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

I like the story; however, even in fiction, Julia is more of a dom as opposed to a therapist. At the very leasr, she is a control freak.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous