All Comments on 'Julia's New Patient Ch. 03'

by TherapistJuliaKelly

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Research

I do so hope you have reseached the subject thoroughly by allowing your son to live what must be most boys' favourite fantasy. Tell your son you are very keen to have a fuck with him; he is very unlikely to resist and neither of you will be disapponted. I thought that fucking my mother-in-law was the ultimate experience of sexual pleasure but licking my mother's cunt and fucking her was so much more intense. Continue with the therapy.

clive2007clive2007over 12 years ago
good stuff

As with one other commenter I'm wondering if you are a man or woman. Would a woman use a phrase like "fuck hole?" Maybe. I don't think it makes any difference. I'm just curious. Have the same curiosity about "youbadboy," a very very good writer.

We are supposed to be close to Chimps, us splitting off from that branch of apes maybe something like 3 million years ago, but I have read that we are actually closer to Bonobos. We split away from that branch maybe a million or so years ago. Maybe two. Anyway, all Bonobos want to do is screw. And they do. All the time. I feel a special tenderness for them. We have much to learn from them, and taboo-smashing authors like yourself are to be applauded.

I like this therapist. I don't remember if you describe her as a regular therapist or a sex therapist, my assumption being that a sex therapist is there to get her clients over specific sexual hang ups, and the treatment necessarily involves having sex with them, while a regular therapist is not supposed to do that. But no matter. I'm willing to bet that a lot of regular therapists have sex with their patients.

This is a nice series and has good possibilities, being nicely open to expansion and more chapters. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To the person below...

"As with one other commenter I'm wondering if you are a man or woman. Would a woman use a phrase like "fuck hole?""

This author is clearly a man pretending to be a woman. Just look at the writing style and the author's profile:

"Hello! I'm interested in writing and stories that turn me on. I deplore typos and bad writing, correspondents who show no class and no respect, and unimaginative people. I am aroused by older/ younger, Mommy/ son and incest fantasies. I also like to read about black men with big cocks corrupting white wives. I am NOT interested in "meeting up", just a little Literotica fun."

Would a real woman write like that? Obviously not. That's what a man thinks a woman thinks like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kind of disappointing

While I am sure everyone appreciates the background, this was really short and could have been included in the 4th chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I hope we get to the hard fucking you're going to receive from your son soon, it's what we all want! Ken xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice stuff

it was great when u would play with the boy's mothers head to get them to do what u really wanted them to do... also i like big titties with a nice sloppy blowjob.. u as the doctor, can tell the mothers to do it every day and love it ... plz start making love again

great story.. cant wait for the next one xxx

TherapistJuliaKellyTherapistJuliaKellyover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I appreciate all your letters to me, and so enjoy knowing that many of you like my stories. I know that Ch 3 is short- perhaps the comment that I should have folded it into Ch 4 is correct? REgardless I will be posting Ch 4 in just a few days- hopefully, it will satisfy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

quite short, but interesting chapter; hopefully Part 4 comes quickly and Julia indulges in some facefucking sessions with her son and gets the creamy reward right on her beautiful face ; pls don't rush things, there is enough time before the actual fucking should begin; keep on the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
=o

major turn-on!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow I love it

This story is such a turn on. All 3 chapters are very sexy. I hope that this does not end when you fuck your son. Maybe you could do a threesome or add other mothers or other clients.

Thank you writing this. Soooooooooooooooo sexy.

TherapistJuliaKellyTherapistJuliaKellyover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you- Ch 4 submitted!

Once again I appreciate all your kind letters and comments. I am sorry that chapter three was a kind of a cliffhanger, but I am submitting chapter four in a few minutes. I hope you enjoy it- I certainly enjoyed writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

Your writing is excellent and the story line is most arousing. I am looking forward to more excitement as James is reintroduced to his mother's body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
admmition

i have a connfesion im only 11. but this was good and i just love it

ausexygirlausexygirlover 12 years ago

That was amazing, wish I had a mother like you!

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
getting to the point of taking your sons big cock

julia's new patient ch 3. reading this part only got better knowing it got to happen . the night your going to let your son into your very wet pussy . so he will be your new cummer . do hope you will be writing on after this next part of the story . reading this is such a real turn on do keep them cumming . i find this a fantastic very erotic story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great stories elicit great comments

As a therapist, Julia Kelly displays the required traits of deep self-knowledge and acute perception of the needs of her patients. Understanding requires honesty, and Julia is totally honest in confiding to us her attraction for what her own boy James has jumping around in his pants. So many mothers try to hide even from themselves their love of what makes their boy a boy. Foolish of them of course. It's perfectly natural and normal for a mother to feel a great affection for her son's cock and for the loaded sack he's carrying around between his legs. A mother loves her boy's cock when it's soft and just hanging down over his balls, it's so damn cute she can't resist giving it a friendly little tug. When he's hard though, that's when mom gets really wet between her own legs. I think there's no doubt that Julia will give her beloved James the greatest joy in her power and let him stick his young cock up his own damn birth canal. (0h, fuck!) I was struck by the comment of the reader who wrote "Research." He writes that while he enjoyed sex with his mother-in-law, "licking my mother's cunt and fucking her was so much more intense." That will doubtless be the feeling of James as it is with all the sons who nowadays are having themselves the best party of their lives up their own mother's cunt. For a boy nothing compares with shoving his cock up the same cunt he came out of and blowing his hot young balls up where he was once a baby--as Julia's boy James will soon discover.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Good story. Whether in fiction or real life, my ony comment is "Physician heal thyself."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous